TGWAT Round 1: Esquire vs OmgOmgWtfWtf

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

''Your lives have ended, what you do with them now is up to me...that the theory anyway''

Round one will be set in...Manga and the specific manga will Be GANTZ

Round One Will Be Following these gantz rules(I know some of you don't know what Gantz is)

• Win By Death
  • In Character-Moral On
  • Basic Knowledge of Opponents
  • You Can only win By BFR if you have the Y guns

Prep will work like this: Your characters will have 8 hour in their own universes to gather or build objects they would normally use in a battle situation.Then they all will be teleportated to the Gantz room where they will come together, receive the basic knowledge of their opponents,and come up with a plan for 4 hours.Then The will be teleported to the designated battle arena.

Obects

Before the Battle start you will choose one of these 4 device to be given to Each of You're Characters

Devices:

• Gantz Controllers:This hand held device will give your characters the exact location of their opponents and will grant them invisibility
  • Gantz Sword: A sword that can expend to any length and can cut though virtually anything
  • Gantz Y Gun : Small Hand held Gun that shoot a try lazer that warp around a single opponent and bfr a character to an unknown location(Lazer can be broken by opponents teammates)
  • Gantz Monobike: A Two person bike that can travel at a good 100 mph and enter steath(invisible)mode

Battle Setting

Fight Will take place in...

No Caption Provided

The Fire Nation Capital-Each team will start at the opposite sides the outer border of the Castle

Please note: The city will be filled with bystanders but you;re character will be invisible to them but not intangible (that means that what you do can effect them)

And remember In Character-and Moral(if t your character have them) on

Debate: Debating will be for 5 days

Team Esquire:

Team OmgOmgWtfWtf:

• Wendy (Fairy Tail)
  • Wolverine (comics)
  • Wolverine (Hulk vs)
  • Wolverine (Fox films)
OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is BFR allowed? If so, my team is literally going to get soloed by Griffin since he has like planetary level teleportation?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@omgomgwtfwtf: no BFR is only allowed by means of Y Gun Any other bfr is not allowed by any other means so if Esquire pick the Y gun he can shoot you with one 1 character will be effected and the y gun BFR gun is slow moving so you're team should be able to break it.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf

Items:

Aang: Gantz Controller

Disruptor: Gantz Controller

Rogue: Gantz Controller

Griffin: Gantz Controller

Prep

Griffin, using his teleportation abilities, will grab a sword and his flamethrower. He'll get Aang a pouch of water. That'll do it for my prep.

Strategy

Griffin will again take the lead, but none of my team are particularly exceptional tacticians. So this will be pretty quick and straightforward.

Battle

Griffin will Jump his teammates to more strategic positions. He was able to Jump a car with ease in the movie, so a person will be child's play. With his Controller, he'll know exactly where all of your characters are. He'll Jump Aang into the air above your team, Disruptor to the roof above them, and then he'll Jump Rogue directly behind Comics Wolverine, so she can instantly touch him and absorb his powers. XE Rogue has been able to absorb Sabretooth's powers, so Wolverine's shouldn't be an issue. Without his strength and healing factor, Wolverine's adamantium will slow him down and poison him, making him largely a non-factor.

Meanwhile, Aang and Disruptor will be taking on Wendy. Aang is an airbender, so he'll be able to counter many of Wendy's wind powers. Disruptor's power is to disrupt most anything, so she'll disrupt anything that Aang can't hard-counter. With Disruptor shooting disruptive energy blasts and Aang using Earth, Water, and Firebending to attack, Wendy should be overwhelmed pretty quickly.

Aang will then use Earthbending in an attempt to trap Animated Wolverine, which should at least slow him down. Griffin will Jump around Movie Wolverine, keeping him off-balance with his flamethrower. Disruptor will harry him with Energy Blasts and disrupt the kinetic energy of any strikes he tries, like she's done to Miss Martian. Aang can take some shots from range, since his speed and agility will allow him to stay away from Animated Wolverine even if Earthbending can't trap him. Rogue, with Wolverine's powers, will attack Movie Logan while he's distracted. Even if he tags her with his claws, her Healing Factor should keep her intact long enough to steal his powers. We've already seen that he's susceptible to this, since Movie Rogue did it a couple times in the first movie. Animated Rogue has absorbed multiple powersets simultaneously in the past, so she won't have a problem doing it here.

Then it's all of my team vs Animated Wolvie, and the same strategy will be used, just with Aang totally focused and with Rogue doubled up on Wolverine's powers.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire:

My team also has the Gantz controller. So I don't think it's plausible for your team to sneak up on mines. Also every member of my team has enhanced senses and can track people based on scent alone.

Prep

I don't think any of my characters are going to bring anything from their respective universes. As for their team prep together I will have Wendy boost the stats of my team members with Arms x Armor x Vernier. This spell enhances the speed, offense and durability of my characters. I will also take this prep time and have Wendy breathe in a lot of air, since she gains more power from air.

Strategy

Slice and dice. My strategy is simple, by using Wendy's support magic I will enhance my Wolverines' ability to get into your team's face. Wendy will use her wind magic to disrupt your teams movements, while simultaneously acting as the team medic. She will continuously cast buffs to aid my team, while using protective magic to disrupt any of your team's more destructive abilities.

Battle

Given that Rogue has to touch someone to gain their powers, I think it's plausible that she might be killed before she even touches anyone. If I remember correctly your team consists of baseline humans, with no exception reflexes, barring Aang and Disrupter (though I have no knowledge of her abilities, so some feats would help). So I'm thinking with my Wolverines' enhanced senses, particularly hearing and smell, plus their exceptional speed, which is enhanced even further with Wendy, it would prove disastrous for your team member Rogue and even Griffin, if he tries getting too close.

Also, I think you're underestimating how powerful Wendy is. I don't think Aang can easily just negate her attacks with his air bending, given that Wendy fought and overpowered an individual who has the ability surpassing Aang's own air bending skills. Also I don't think Disrupter will be able to actually tag Wendy. Wendy is incredibly fast, the fastest on my team, and she could most likely dodge Disrupter's attacks. Also her body anomaly reversal magic and body anomaly resistance enchantment could most likely block Disrupter's abilities or at least weaken them to a negligible level.

Comic book Wolverine will deal with Rogue, since he basically knows who she is. He is going to know not to let Rogue touch him and given how quick he is (speed and reflexes wise), it won't be difficult for him to incapacitate her. Animated Rogue is a lot weaker than comic book Rogue, given that she is a teenager and has absolutely no reflexes that would suggest she could keep up with Wolverine, let alone one whose speed has been enhanced.

Animated Wolverine would most likely go after Disrupter. His reflexes are exceptional good and he's pretty quick on his toes (dodging Hulk, fighting Sabretooth, Deadpool and Lady Deathstrike all at once). He was also capable of dodging gunfire from numerous soldiers from Weapon X and Deadpool. With the enhancements from Wendy, he would move even faster.

Movie Wolverine will deal with Griffin. He has shown in the movies that he's pretty good at 'winging' things and has shown an aptitude to adapt to situations. Even if he doesn't manage to hit Griffin, he still going to keep him on his toes. With his enhanced speed from Wendy, he's going to be able to keep up with Griffin's teleportations in my opinion. After rewatching the Jumper movie, it seems that Griffin can only jump where he has knowledge of. Given that this area is new to everyone, aside from Aang, he probably wouldn't be able to teleport a super long distance, at least long enough where a speed enhanced Wolverine couldn't keep up.

So basically my strategy is to use Wolverine's greatest assets, which is his fighting skills, durability, adamantium claws, and exceptional speed/reflexes to out perform your team. My team won't be afraid to kill if necessary, barring Wendy, and given that your team consists of a pacifist and teenage mutant. I think I have a good shot in beating you :)

I will post some scans for Wendy tomorrow. I don't think I need to post any for Wolverine, since we kind of all know what he can do. I can post the link to watch Hulk vs Wolverine, so you can see his feats.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@omgomgwtfwtf: you ever gonna get around to posting those Wendy scans?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Esquire

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

My team also has the Gantz controller. So I don't think it's plausible for your team to sneak up on mines. Also every member of my team has enhanced senses and can track people based on scent alone.

My intent was not to sneak up on you, since, as you said, you have enhanced senses. Instead, I plan to exploit the mobility advantage given my by Griffin's teleportation. I don't think I mentioned stealth in my strategy, because it wouldn't work against your team. None of my team is particularly stealthy, anyway.

Prep

Strategy

Seems legit. I have no problems with either of these.

Given that Rogue has to touch someone to gain their powers, I think it's plausible that she might be killed before she even touches anyone. If I remember correctly your team consists of baseline humans, with no exception reflexes, barring Aang and Disrupter (though I have no knowledge of her abilities, so some feats would help). So I'm thinking with my Wolverines' enhanced senses, particularly hearing and smell, plus their exceptional speed, which is enhanced even further with Wendy, it would prove disastrous for your team member Rogue and even Griffin, if he tries getting too close.

My scanner is broken, but I should be able to get you some scans of Disruptor by tomorrow at the latest. She officially has no enhanced reflexes, but she tangles just fine with metahumans in her fights.

Wolverine is fast and has good reflexes, yes, but he's not got the best track record with teleporters. Nightcrawler is famously predictable with his teleport patterns, with Cyclops claiming to have figured them out easily. Wolverine worked with Nightcrawler for years, but even with all of his experience he got teleport-blitzed in his Death persona by Nightcrawler.

Griffin should be able to use similar tactics to get Rogue close enough for a touch, and a quick touch is all it will take. She absorbs Sabertooth's powers and KOs him almost instantly, as you can see here:

Loading Video...

Comic book Wolverine will deal with Rogue, since he basically knows who she is. He is going to know not to let Rogue touch him and given how quick he is (speed and reflexes wise), it won't be difficult for him to incapacitate her. Animated Rogue is a lot weaker than comic book Rogue, given that she is a teenager and has absolutely no reflexes that would suggest she could keep up with Wolverine, let alone one whose speed has been enhanced.

This is all well and good if she were trying to take him in a straight fight, but she's not. Griffin is going to tele-blitz him with Rogue, which I've shown Wolverine is vulnerable to, and Rogue only needs a single touch for a KO.

Movie Wolverine will deal with Griffin. He has shown in the movies that he's pretty good at 'winging' things and has shown an aptitude to adapt to situations. Even if he doesn't manage to hit Griffin, he still going to keep him on his toes. With his enhanced speed from Wendy, he's going to be able to keep up with Griffin's teleportations in my opinion. After rewatching the Jumper movie, it seems that Griffin can only jump where he has knowledge of. Given that this area is new to everyone, aside from Aang, he probably wouldn't be able to teleport a super long distance, at least long enough where a speed enhanced Wolverine couldn't keep up.

Watch from 2:00 to 2:15. Griffin can easily outpace Wolverine even if he doesn't know the area all that well. He can Jump anywhere he can see, which makes him astronomically faster than Wovlerine in travel speed. There's no way Logan can keep up with him or keep him occupied. Griffin's teleportation gives me a huge advantage in controlling the battlefield. He can move my characters around instantly and do the same to yours. He can teleport into midair, as shown with the car and when he's chasing the detonator, so he can 'port a Wolverine into the sky and let him drop. Griffin is a huge advantage and you have nobody who can keep up to keep him occupied.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote Esquire

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omgomgwtfwtf wins

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@esquire:

My intent was not to sneak up on you, since, as you said, you have enhanced senses. Instead, I plan to exploit the mobility advantage given my by Griffin's teleportation. I don't think I mentioned stealth in my strategy, because it wouldn't work against your team. None of my team is particularly stealthy, anyway.

I thought you were. My bad. I assumed since you took the Gantz controller, you were trying to be stealthy.

Wolverine is fast and has good reflexes, yes, but he's not got the best track record with teleporters. Nightcrawler is famously predictable with his teleport patterns, with Cyclops claiming to have figured them out easily. Wolverine worked with Nightcrawler for years, but even with all of his experience he got teleport-blitzed in his Death persona by Nightcrawler.

Wolverine was unfazed by Nightcrawlers attack. Also that was a mind altered Wolverine. Not really his normal showings. He has done pretty well versus teleporters.

This is all well and good if she were trying to take him in a straight fight, but she's not. Griffin is going to tele-blitz him with Rogue, which I've shown Wolverine is vulnerable to, and Rogue only needs a single touch for a KO.

The video while impressive only shows Rogue being able to touch him after Sabretooth was amply distracted by Wolverine. He was pretty much owning Rogue and the other young people before Wolverine showed up. He even managed to catch her arms so she couldn't touch him. Also, I don't think it's super plausible for you tele-blitz. I mean my team has faster reflexes and has the device that lets me know where you are. However, I will let the users vote on that.

Comic book Wolverine's speed and reflexes

Here is the video for Hulk vs. Wolverine.

http://www.sockshare.com/file/2342B19F2D5BFADE#

I'm trying to look for movie Wolverine feats, but they are harder to find. Youtube is failing me at the moment.

Watch from 2:00 to 2:15. Griffin can easily outpace Wolverine even if he doesn't know the area all that well. He can Jump anywhere he can see, which makes him astronomically faster than Wovlerine in travel speed. There's no way Logan can keep up with him or keep him occupied. Griffin's teleportation gives me a huge advantage in controlling the battlefield. He can move my characters around instantly and do the same to yours. He can teleport into midair, as shown with the car and when he's chasing the detonator, so he can 'port a Wolverine into the sky and let him drop. Griffin is a huge advantage and you have nobody who can keep up to keep him occupied.

Wolverine doesn't necessarily need to keep up. He can probably time where he is going. Also if Griffin is too busy teleporting around he isn't really going to do much for my time. You can try having Griffin port Wolverine, but you're risking Wolverine giving him a nice big flesh wound in the process. Getting in melee range of Wolverine is a death wish. I watched the movie and Samuel L Jackson is able to tag them via predicting their movements or faster reflexes. I mean Griffin is still just baseline human.

Loading Video...

Here are some feats for Wendy:

Loading Video...

Here Wendy is using Vernier on her teammates. They literally gain the ability to fly and become much faster. Wolverine is already bad by himself, but flying Wolverines are even worse. Also showcases her durability as well.

Loading Video...

Here she is using arms x vernier together. It allows a person to dodge point blank explosions casually.

Here she is able to revive someone from a near-death state. Note: Gerard has been incapacitated for several months in a coma like state. She manages to revive him in moments. So even if Rogue manages to do something funny, she will just bring them back up to fighting condition.

Here Wendy is using Body Anomaly Reversal Magic to undo negative effects done to her and her team. So I'm thinking she can use it on Rogue's ability and perhaps even Disrupters.

She can set it up preemptively before the battle and it will activate when something bad occurs to the target.

Here Wendy is using Arms on Gajeel and Natsu. With this increase in strength they are strong to stagger a giant robot dragon in one punch. She also uses Vernier on herself to outrun missiles.

I will try to find some more feats for Wendy.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf

I thought you were. My bad. I assumed since you took the Gantz controller, you were trying to be stealthy.

Nope, I just wanted the locator ability. Your team's senses plus locators make stealth not really an option.

Wolverine was unfazed by Nightcrawlers attack.

Irrelevant. The point is that he can be blitzed by a teleporter. In this case, Rogue will be put in place to touch Wolverine, taking him out. Griffin doesn't need to hit him, he's just going to 'port Rogue around to disorient Logan and get the best angle for her to tag him.

Also that was a mind altered Wolverine. Not really his normal showings. He has done pretty well versus teleporters.

If anything, though, he fought smarter as Death Wolverine. He certainly wasn't worse at fighting than usual. Your scans aren't really applicable, honestly. The first one, Wolverine is waiting in ambush and tags the teleporter who doesn't know he's there. Griffin has a locator, so he won't make the same mistake. The second pair is similar; Nightcrawler loses track of Wolverine and isn't attacking when he teleports, merely searching. Since I have the locator, this won't matter. And Bishop's arm was pretty finicky, he was actually repairing it as Wolverine entered the room. He's not nearly as good a teleporter as Griffin is.

The video while impressive only shows Rogue being able to touch him after Sabretooth was amply distracted by Wolverine. He was pretty much owning Rogue and the other young people before Wolverine showed up. He even managed to catch her arms so she couldn't touch him.

Which is why I don't have Rogue trying to engage Logan in a straight fight. She isn't good enough to take Comics Logan unless she gets lucky. But she doesn't have to charge right at him like she did with Sabretooth, Griffin can teleport her around him like Nightcrawler did.

Also, I don't think it's super plausible for you tele-blitz. I mean my team has faster reflexes and has the device that lets me know where you are. However, I will let the users vote on that.

But Wolverine can get tele-blitzed, as my scans show. The locator won't make any difference, because Griffin isn't trying to hide from him. He'll be near Wolverine, he'll just be changing places fast enough that Rogue can touch Logan when he's looking the other direction. I'm not trying to downplay Logan's speed, I'm saying that he's been vulnerable to such a tactic in the past despite his speed, so he should be vulnerable to it here.

Wolverine doesn't necessarily need to keep up. He can probably time where he is going.

That's not what you said in your first post. You said this:

"Movie Wolverine will deal with Griffin. He has shown in the movies that he's pretty good at 'winging' things and has shown an aptitude to adapt to situations. Even if he doesn't manage to hit Griffin, he still going to keep him on his toes. With his enhanced speed from Wendy, he's going to be able to keep up with Griffin's teleportations in my opinion."

So I showed that he can't.

Also if Griffin is too busy teleporting around he isn't really going to do much for my time.

He's not going to have to repeatedly avoid Wolverine, though. He can 'port a quarter mile away, which gives him close to a minute before Wolverine can even reach him. From there he can survey the situation and make a decision about where to help out. Wolverine can't bother Griffin unless Griffin actively tries to attack him. Logan's travel speed just isn't good enough for it.

You can try having Griffin port Wolverine, but you're risking Wolverine giving him a nice big flesh wound in the process. Getting in melee range of Wolverine is a death wish. I watched the movie and Samuel L Jackson is able to tag them via predicting their movements or faster reflexes. I mean Griffin is still just baseline human.

In the clip you posted, Jackson is able to tag David because Rice doesn't know he's going to get attacked. After that, his powers are messed up by the electricity, which is why Jackson can keep hitting him. And as I've posted, Wolverine isn't good at predicting where Nightcrawler will teleport, even though it's been established that Nightcrawler has a consistent pattern of teleportation. So I don't see him predicting Griffin's movements very well. If Griffin does somehow get tagged, he'll 'port to Rogue and she'll take his teleporting powers, which just makes her even more dangerous.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire:

Irrelevant. The point is that he can be blitzed by a teleporter. In this case, Rogue will be put in place to touch Wolverine, taking him out. Griffin doesn't need to hit him, he's just going to 'port Rogue around to disorient Logan and get the best angle for her to tag him.

If Rogue even manages to touch the Wolverines, Wendy protective buffs would negate it. However, I still have doubts about them being able to touch a Wolverine whose speed has been increased dramatically and granted the ability to fly. Any Wolverine you manage to hurt or incapacitate would be healed by Wendy as well.

If anything, though, he fought smarter as Death Wolverine. He certainly wasn't worse at fighting than usual. Your scans aren't really applicable, honestly. The first one, Wolverine is waiting in ambush and tags the teleporter who doesn't know he's there. Griffin has a locator, so he won't make the same mistake. The second pair is similar; Nightcrawler loses track of Wolverine and isn't attacking when he teleports, merely searching. Since I have the locator, this won't matter. And Bishop's arm was pretty finicky, he was actually repairing it as Wolverine entered the room. He's not nearly as good a teleporter as Griffin is.

But Wolverine can get tele-blitzed, as my scans show. The locator won't make any difference, because Griffin isn't trying to hide from him. He'll be near Wolverine, he'll just be changing places fast enough that Rogue can touch Logan when he's looking the other direction. I'm not trying to downplay Logan's speed, I'm saying that he's been vulnerable to such a tactic in the past despite his speed, so he should be vulnerable to it here.

Fair enough. Though I find it doubtful they would actually be able to tag a speed-increased, flying Wolverine. I will leave this for the users to vote on as well.

That's not what you said in your first post. You said this:

"Movie Wolverine will deal with Griffin. He has shown in the movies that he's pretty good at 'winging' things and has shown an aptitude to adapt to situations. Even if he doesn't manage to hit Griffin, he still going to keep him on his toes. With his enhanced speed from Wendy, he's going to be able to keep up with Griffin's teleportations in my opinion."

So I showed that he can't.

I still don't think Griffin is as quick as you put him to be. He's good versus normal humans. But against a enhanced, speed increased Wolverine, I find it very doubtful. Even if does manage to evade my Wolverine, he won't be able to keep it up forever. One bad move and he's pretty much dead.

He's not going to have to repeatedly avoid Wolverine, though. He can 'port a quarter mile away, which gives him close to a minute before Wolverine can even reach him. From there he can survey the situation and make a decision about where to help out. Wolverine can't bother Griffin unless Griffin actively tries to attack him. Logan's travel speed just isn't good enough for it.

Flying Wolverine ftw. Griffin never had any tactical training or any hardcore battle experience. Wolverines, however, are battle hardened and pretty tactically intelligent. The time it takes for Griffin to survey, analyze, and decide to do something, my Wolverines would have already had a plan in mind, such as supporting the other Wolverines.

In the clip you posted, Jackson is able to tag David because Rice doesn't know he's going to get attacked. After that, his powers are messed up by the electricity, which is why Jackson can keep hitting him. And as I've posted, Wolverine isn't good at predicting where Nightcrawler will teleport, even though it's been established that Nightcrawler has a consistent pattern of teleportation. So I don't see him predicting Griffin's movements very well. If Griffin does somehow get tagged, he'll 'port to Rogue and she'll take his teleporting powers, which just makes her even more dangerous.

Still a testament to how their reflexes are not good. Wolverine is quick enough to react to bullets and remove people's limbs before they even notice. Griffin doesn't even have peak human reflexes. Even if Wolverine can't predict his moves, Griffin would indefinitely tire out faster than Wolverine would. Like I mention, one false move and Griffin is gonna get gutted. Also on Rogue taking Griffin powers. How would you know she would be able to use it as effectively as he can? Rogue also might kill him in the process given that she would be using it on an injured Griffin.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@omgomgwtfwtf: What are Wendy's morals and would they in any way discourage her from using her magic to it's fullest extent in this scenario?

Not sure if any of these guys can take on 3 buffed Wolverines, so I guess I need to learn some more about Wendy and her matchup Aang and Disruptor before I vote...

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@omgomgwtfwtf: What are Wendy's morals and would they in any way discourage her from using her magic to it's fullest extent in this scenario?

Not sure if any of these guys can take on 3 buffed Wolverines, so I guess I need to learn some more about Wendy and her matchup Aang and Disruptor before I vote...

Here is the link to Wendy's page on the fairy tail wiki. They explain her personality better than I can.

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Wendy_Marvell

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Okay, cool. Thanks! Haven't really seen any feats for Disruptor and I've been looking for a while, so I think Aang is the biggest wildcard. I think Wendy will get the Wolvies buffed up before Aang attacks her and I don't think Rogue will be much of a factor, so I'm gonna vote for your team. However, probably the best debate of the battles I've been reading thus far. Both teams have advantages/disadvantages when matched up.

OmgOmgWftWtf ...erm...ftw.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@omgomgwtfwtf: Okay, cool. Thanks! Haven't really seen any feats for Disruptor and I've been looking for a while, so I think Aang is the biggest wildcard. I think Wendy will get the Wolvies buffed up before Aang attacks her and I don't think Rogue will be much of a factor, so I'm gonna vote for your team. However, probably the best debate of the battles I've been reading thus far. Both teams have advantages/disadvantages when matched up.

Aang is strong, but his pacifist nature gives my team a huge advantage. Also he wouldn't do anything fancy because he would be scared of hurting the innocent bystanders. Wendy on the other hand can both heal and hurt using her Sky Dragon skills.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightyrearranger said:

Aang is strong, but his pacifist nature gives my team a huge advantage. Also he wouldn't do anything fancy because he would be scared of hurting the innocent bystanders. Wendy on the other hand can both heal and hurt using her Sky Dragon skills.

I was thinking about that too, especially the bolded part.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire You mind opening this for votes? I forgot all about this lol.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Lol, I thought it already was. No, I don't mind at all. I most post a few scans of Disruptor if I can get to a scanner, but I'm fine with opening voting now.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: Lol, I thought it already was. No, I don't mind at all. I most post a few scans of Disruptor if I can get to a scanner, but I'm fine with opening voting now.

Everyone else is voting now lol, so we should probably open it to votes before we're left out. You can post the scans of Disruptor if you want.