No Caption Provided
LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

Without Prep I see Jason winning, coming down to him and Terry. 

With Prep I think Tim would definatly have the clear advatage. So I'd say he'd take it. 

Dick is the best fighter in this group, but these aren't one on one fights.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By ComicStooge
@Tim_Drake4444: With Prep Terry wins. He's got better Tech and Bruce to help him out!
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By lagoon_boy
Terry is the incompetent one here, the Old version of Bruce still beat him in hand to hand combat.
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By Amegashita

Does Tim still have that emp in his staff?  Or did he replace that as well for the retractable knife and the taser?  If Tim has the emp in his staff, Dick wins.  If not, Dick wins.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By Ferro Vida

Batman Beyond was f@cking awesome; Terry gets my vote for that alone.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By LeonardoTMNT
@ComicStooge said:
" @Tim_Drake4444: With Prep Terry wins. He's got better Tech and Bruce to help him out!"

Don't see Terry out prepping Tim, even with his high tech gadgets.
Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Superguy1591
@Son_of_Magnus:  

Like MKF30 said, the other Robins have been mentioned before in the Batman Beyond universe. And to say Terry isn't as smart as Bruce is VERY wrong. Terry may not be as great a detective as Bruce, but he's just as smart. He even devises a plan to take down Superman and the Justice league of the time. Even in the epilogue episode, Bruce tells Terry that Superman needs his help solving a case.   

Terry is more than capable of taking down every single Robin. He knows everything about them.  

He is Batman. 
Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Superguy1591

And the only time Terry ever fought Bruce was when Bruce got younger. And I'd like to see any of the Robins take on Bruce Wayne in his prime.  

They'd all lose!

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#60  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Superguy1591: You obviously have no idea what your talking about anymore Bruce's IQ is like 195 Terry is no where near that nor did he ever invent or solve things like Bruce has. he does not have a fraction of the skills of Bruce let alone any Robin. All of his greatest victories was done when Bruce guided him like a baby. The JLA in his universe first off are weak as f@ck and you can devise as many plans as you want he never actually did it. Tim as well has a plan to take down all the JLA and ect and they are the actual strong ones. Tim has taken down Superboy in the past. and Dick was skilled and smart enough to dodge and evade a Bruce Wayne with the powers of Superman. Tim has taken down a group of thugs with Spider-man level strength and Luke Cage durability by himself. And Dick has proven him self probably the best acrobat in DC and one of the best and smartest fighters. Dick would last way longer than Terry ever did against Bruce and Tim has been able to knock Bruce on his ass in training before.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MKF30

Yeah I figured it would be close lol

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Superguy1591
@Son_of_Magnus: The only difference between Terry and the Robins is that Bruce isn't fighting at Terry's side he's only giving advice. All the Robins had to be babied. None of them started out as great as they are. If any of the other Robins messed up Bruce was there to pick up their slack. If Terry messes up he dies. Terry is JUST as smart as Bruce whether you like it or not. Terry isn't as cunning or deductive as Bruce, but they'll get the same score in any IQ test.  

Terry will win because Bruce taught him all his fighting techniques (the same one the Robins know) and Terry knows how to street fight. He's a brawler at heart and he fights dirty. When you add his suit into the mix he's the clear cut victor. Like it or not, Terry is second only to Bruce in the Batman family. 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MKF30

Well, they all share one thing in common...Bruce trained them all but how they implement his training is a different story since they're all individually different.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By MKF30

Any other thoughts? I don't think anyone has said Dick and Tim just yet would be the last two standing.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Superguy1591: They were not babied they were trained with brutality and unforgivingness since they joined they were thrown into the lions den. I don't know where you get your facts from but Terry is not that good you are over estimating the clone thing.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ComicStooge
@Superguy1591:
Hellz Yeah! Terry FTW!
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Sherlock

Im giving this top terry Via future tech

Arkham J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#68  Edited By Arkham J

I'm just gonna throw it out there. Damian.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Superguy1591
@Son_of_Magnus: What's the difference between what Terry had to do and what the Robins had to?  

And no, you're underestimating Terry.  
RedRobin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#70  Edited By RedRobin92

Dick is the most tactical, he'll take out jason by manipulating his excessive anger and recklessness, just like in Batman Battle for the Cowl. Purely in skill, Dick will overcome Damian and Tim. As for Terry, without Bruce directing him and having to handle himself on his own, Dick is smarter by far and will outsmart Terry. 
Dick is best all around. 

DR FrostBite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By DR FrostBite

dick would win

Man of Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#72  Edited By Man of Lengend

Dick 
Terry 
Jason 
Tim 
Damian 

in that order

devilmanex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#73  Edited By devilmanex

Dick vs Tim 

IMO Dick wins in a fight 3/5 in the batsuit

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By LeonardoTMNT
@RedRobin92 said:

"Dick is the most tactical, he'll take out jason by manipulating his excessive anger and recklessness, just like in Batman Battle for the Cowl. Purely in skill, Dick will overcome Damian and Tim. As for Terry, without Bruce directing him and having to handle himself on his own, Dick is smarter by far and will outsmart Terry. Dick is best all around.  "

I agree with some of your statements, but not all of them. I think it's highly debatebal who is the best tactition here. I'd honestly put Drake and Todd right up there with him, if not higher in some areas. Dick is no doubt the best when leading a team into battle, being the commander and all.  

I don't agree Dick is the best overall in every category, my opinion ofcourse. Though I do agree when all stats are put together Dick is the best. But with the playa's in this fight I don't see him winning.
Avatar image for american_dragon
American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By American Dragon

Gonna go with Grayson on this one.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Superguy1591 said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: What's the difference between what Terry had to do and what the Robins had to?   And no, you're underestimating Terry.   "
The fact is he has not received half the training for even half as long as any of the Robins. And tyhe Robins trained with a younger better Bruce who would send them home with bloody noses and black and blue eyes trained them in every martial art he knew than sent them to the 4 corners of the world to train with the best of the best all over the world. He also taught the acrobatics and gymnastics. He sent them out there without the crutch of him guiding or the battle suit. Being a brawler against a trained fighter means jack squat. I have never seen Terry display intelligence on Bruce's level let alone Tim, Dick or Damian. Damian may I add was raised and trained by the LOA from birth to be a top assassin. Tim has built cloning vacs and outsmarted Bruce and The Joker. I would also not be surprised if Dick can beat up Bruce now. Dick is a beast at the moment he has always surpassed Bruce in speed and agility now he is a savage in combat. Besides even if Terry was just like The Batman from his Universe that Batman was not even a fraction of regular Earth Batman
Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Superguy1591
@Son_of_Magnus:  

Well, I think we're talking about the Terry from the Epilogue episode of the Justice League who is in his late 20s. At that point in time Terry doesn't need any help from Bruce. And Bruce programmed robots with the fighting abilities of all his villains that used live ammunition on Terry in their training sessions. Terry was able to figure out that Bruce was his real father by himself so we know his detective skills vastly improve as time went on.  

Terry has been tested as much as any Robin. AND Bruce only trusted Terry with the mantle of the Bat. Dick only became Batman because he's a better fighter than the others. And Tim already got his butt handed to him by Jason Todd.  

So chances are it would go  

Terry 
Dick 
Jason 
Tim 
Damien 
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#78  Edited By Primmaster64

It seems that Terry might actually become Damian's robin.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Superguy1591: Ok so you want to go by future version? Future Tim kills Bruce and all of Bruce's villains as well as kidnapping Deathstroke and torturing him constantly for info. As well as Damian completely owning Gotham in his future version. Tim lost to Jason the first time because he was attacked off guard and was totally un prepared and he still sent Jason away with basically all his ribs broken and a bloody mess. And the second time Jason only won because they where in his cave where he had the assistance of Booby traps and explosions and could hide his position and voice. Terry Universe is not half as powerful or good as regular Universe. Bruce could barely handle a group of tree thugs by himself in that Universe and did not have half the training smarts or tech as regular universe. And The Joker was not as skilled smart or dangerous. Terry's Universe is simply a weaker watered down version of regular DC Earth. So any argument is invalid. Terry knows nothing of These Robins or their skills even Bruce of this Universe does not know everything about them.
Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Superguy1591
@Son_of_Magnus: I'll have to concede to you because I'm not well educated in all things Batman. I'm a Superman man so I'll assume you know your favorite character and what he's capable of doing.  
Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Sirealkillz

I don't know. I just Watched Red Hood and I'm In for Jason Todd, but I also think Tim Drake.....I don't know

Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Sirealkillz

Lol I love it that we made sure to not mention Bruce. He would kick all of there ass's.........

LOL We are scared...

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Telcalipoca
@TimDrakeRedRobin said:

" .  Dick has never been trained in lethal arts But he has mad skills lol.  "

He may not practice it but he was trained in them.Back when the nightwing issue first appeared some assasin was paid to kill dick grayson by some tyrant his first blow was some instant one hand kill technique which he remember bruce thought him so he counter attacked it.He knows lethal techniques but chooses not to use them since its in his nature to not kill.....unless hes extremely pissed off i.e. joker,  Shrike (before he landed the blow someones screams made him stopped), blockbuster(he didnt kill him but he got out of the way to let someone shoot him,,.
Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Telcalipoca
@Xiamocni said:

"   My vote goes to Tim, merely because of ALL the robins batmans trained, Tim was his favorite.  "

bruce's favorite son is dick

nad now my thoughts

one hell of a fight .Depends if its terry in high school or terry grown.Terry grown up is batman with  decent detective skills(waller mentioned he wasnt near as smart as bruce) and his fighting skills should be enough to put up a good fight against the other batplayers.The suite will be his major advantage and its the only thing that might give him the victory against dick,jason and tim but not enought to stomp them with ease they have all fought metahumans in the past after all.If its high school terry then he wont be a candidate in this fight.He may have the suite that makes him stronger and flight but super trength and flight arent enough to take down the former robins who are used to such opponents since their robin days specially with the skills terry has.though he is batman from the future his skills are at a robin level(weak robin compare to the others when they were robin).His fighting skills maybe good enough to take out a few thugs  without the suit but its no where near enough to take out meta humans and super villians things that each of the batplayers did in their robin days and are now batlevel opponents.Then theres the fact bruce wont be guiding him without bruce's help he wont be able to lay down a plan of attack to better benefit him or study his opponents moves and strategies to counter attack.tim dick jason and even DAMAIN are expert strategist he doesnt stand a chance without his guardian angel(heh i just called  batman a guardian angel lol).

Terry as a teen losses this as an adult it could go to his favor.The suite and his skill will make it so he could beat  the bat players but not with ease ofcourse but if any of the batmen were to team up terry would be beaten .a team up wouldnt to hard a thing to happen once the other batmen see Terry has an advantage thanks to his suite they may team up to take out the OUTSIDER fighting for COWL.

I personally think dick has a better shot to win this.Hes beaten josn a few times even in his batman armed persona and against terry teen or adult i would pick his as the better fighter and fighting someone with metahuman qualities is something hes done since his puverty days.Tim in h2h would loose and if he leaves the fight to give himself prep time to bait him im confident dick will know hes being bated and that tim is super smart it wouldnt be the first time hes bated and beaten then wins.As for Damain one kick to the head because hitting little kids is funny.
shonen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By shonen2

Explain to me how Jason Todd takes this when he got his ass handed to him by Dick and Tim while the armored batman suit ?

LoggerRythm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By LoggerRythm

Jason would win. Remember that Jason is basically almost Joker in a bat suit. He chooses what his version of bad guy is, which could be anyone from a robber to some kid who accidentally drops a bubble gum rapper on the ground in a "No Littering" park. He'd basically use a sniper rifle from a long distance and head shot every one of them before they even knew what happened. 
Now, then again if you mean like a televised public event where all of them are dropped in a arena where they are all aware of each other then definitely Grayson because all of them would jump Todd knowing how psychotic his is, then once he's out of the picture Grayson would go all old school on their hides Bruce style.        The End.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By MKF30

Not sure about that lol, Joker is literally psychotic and out of his mind...Jason is more "let the punishment fit the crime" he's also not psychotic, misguided and hell bent on vengence and revenge? Yes, but like the Joker? No way lol... 

Jason definitely does overkill though at times....but Joker will kill for no reason or out of randomness...or for fun.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By velle37

NW should win.... 

Even 80 year old Batman owned Terry in the future because of using strategy despite Terry being 10 times stringer.......... 

NW has had the most training from Batman.......... and has beaten Jason, even with his guns and blades......... 

Jason has beaten Tim........ 

and Tim has beaten Damien.... 

In the hierarchy........ Dick should win........
Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Obtrusive

I would say it comes down to McGinnis and Grayson.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#90  Edited By Primmaster64

Jason or Dick

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By velle37
@Obtrusive said:
"I would say it comes down to McGinnis and Grayson. "

I agree..... and NW should come out on top IMO..... But eh.........
Avatar image for timdrakeredrobin
TimDrakeRedRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By TimDrakeRedRobin

why does everyone place tim as a worst fighter than jason just because of those two unfair fights?  
Fight one: Jason was prepared to fight tim, tim didnt expect to get attacked by jason. jason used gas, and tim was still kicking his ass to the point were a beaten jason had to throw dirt in tims eyes just to gain the upper hand. 
Fight two: took place inside jasons batcave covered in jasons booby traps were jason knew the layout and area and tim didnt. jason had an increased armored suit and tim was in an old fashion batsuit wich he had never used before, and yet was still managing to dodge his traps and remain neck in neck during the fight, he then began beating jason with a crowbar and jason couldnt even put in a shot or dodge a single hit, and with no options of winning in combat he chose to stab him with a batarang.  

these fights dont prove anything for jason being better than tim and both fights took place when tim wasnt nearly as good as he is now as redrobin. tim in actual skill whipes the floor with jason 

people who havnt actually seen the fights in the comics shouldnt just assume jason is better because he beat tim twice, because the way he went about it after getting his ass kicked just makes his victories pathetic in my opinion
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By MKF30

lol Poor Damian is getting no love(well he's also the youngest and least experiences I suppose) for now anyway.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By velle37
@TimDrakeRedRobin said:
"why does everyone place tim as a worst fighter than jason just because of those two unfair fights?  Fight one: Jason was prepared to fight tim, tim didnt expect to get attacked by jason. jason used gas, and tim was still kicking his ass to the point were a beaten jason had to throw dirt in tims eyes just to gain the upper hand. Fight two: took place inside jasons batcave covered in jasons booby traps were jason knew the layout and area and tim didnt. jason had an increased armored suit and tim was in an old fashion batsuit wich he had never used before, and yet was still managing to dodge his traps and remain neck in neck during the fight, he then began beating jason with a crowbar and jason couldnt even put in a shot or dodge a single hit, and with no options of winning in combat he chose to stab him with a batarang.   these fights dont prove anything for jason being better than tim and both fights took place when tim wasnt nearly as good as he is now as redrobin. tim in actual skill whipes the floor with jason  people who havnt actually seen the fights in the comics shouldnt just assume jason is better because he beat tim twice, because the way he went about it after getting his ass kicked just makes his victories pathetic in my opinion "

Tim did kick Jason in the balls and walk away.......... I guess that's a victory... *shrugs* 

Jason should lose to Tim yes...... But they're writing him as the middle robin, therefore giving him middle skill in between Tim and Dick....... 

Jason was the worst fighter of the Robins asd noted by Bruce, but i guess his travels abroad have put him near NW... Idk how, but that's what writers are writing....... 

In any given circumsatnce both NW and Tim should beat Jason, since Time has maybe 6 more years of batman training, and NW has more than 10 years more Batman training than Jason.... 

But Jason use of guns, blades, and deadly force is what allows him to rival Dick anyway...... Not skill........... 

Tim is more skilled..... But Jason's brutality is what allows him to win............ 
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ComicStooge
@velle37:
You're forget Terry.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By velle37
@ComicStooge said:
"@velle37: You're forget Terry. "

I didn't forget him. I said earlier that NW should beat him. NW is a superior strategist and has had more training than Terry. I said above that 80+ year old Bruce in his low-tech Bat-suit beat Terry's hi-tech gear. 

Nw has beaten people ten and twenty times stronger than himself. And Terry's not as skilled as NW, though he does have street fighting skills from before he became Batman. 30 year old Terry might pose a threat to current NW, but teenage Terry would lose. 

It would go Dick>Terry>Jason>Tim>Damien, by current portrayal. My understanding anyway......
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By ComicStooge
@velle37:
When did this happen? When Terry was first starting out?
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By velle37
@ComicStooge said:

"@velle37: When did this happen? When Terry was first starting out? "

I'm looking for scans but it was early early in his career...... Terry must've been Batman for a few years maybe............ 

Bruce just put him in his place, used some neurotoxin and outmaneuvered him, and told him that strategy will beat strength everytime....
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Nah it goes Dick>Tim>Jason>Damian>Terry 

Treyvoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#100  Edited By Treyvoni

Terry beats everyone because of his suit. Outside of his suit he puts up a good fight but he'll get hit and down first or just after Jason.

Next best is Dick in or out of costume he's got the agility and skills to back it up. 

After that is Damian, although I know there's a bunch of Tim fans out there, don't forget that Damian has already beaten Tim back when Damian first appeared. Damian's been trained by the League of Assassins for most of his life. His style of fighting is direct and lethal.

Jason I'm giving an advantage over Tim for simple ruthlessness, otherwise it would probably be Tim next. Otherwise Jason and Tim aren't the most skilled (in comparison, relative to the rest of the population they are amazingly skilled, compared to their Batbrothers? Not so much.) If this was an 'out thinking' match, Tim would win hands down, but the premise of the fight is that they're bloodlusting - ergo, not thinking. Tim's out on his best skill, and left with lesser ones to use.