Avatar image for ultimatehero0406
#1 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio
2871493-122874_tengentoppagurren_lagannmech_super.jpg
2871494-149700_53864_tails_super.jpg

Tail with Mogul's power

Speed is equal

Battle to K.O. or death

Avatar image for terry2012
#2 Posted by terry2012 (9005 posts) - - Show Bio

Whom is Titan Tail?

Avatar image for ultimatehero0406
#3 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: This is a multiverse's worth of Tails fused together, becoming a multiversal threat. I guess I should show you though:

2871486-619204_22.jpg
2871782-23uq7.jpg
2871486-619204_22.jpg
2851696-549413_mastermongul_super.jpg
2871753-okf1r.jpg
Avatar image for namezero12345
#4 Posted by namezero12345 (574 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: he is not that big...

TTGL punch the galaxy and wins

Avatar image for ultimatehero0406
#5 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@name12345: Before Tails can squash the zone with one hand?

Avatar image for ghostsuck
#6 Posted by ghostsuck (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@name12345: how punch the galaxy? where the logisch in punching the galaxy?

Avatar image for namezero12345
#7 Edited by namezero12345 (574 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@name12345: Before Tails can squash the universe with one hand?

but from the scan you provided he is as large as a mountain...

and yes, because TTGL lives outside that galaxy (by universe they mean galaxy, you can see it in the 3rd scan)

Avatar image for ultimatehero0406
#8 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@name12345: Not to mention Tails can restore galaxies as well so it wouldn't do much anyway. And this Tails is a cosmic being so the lack of a galaxy wouldn't mean automatic death. And in the final three, Mogul's power allows him to crush zones with one hand.

Avatar image for ghostsuck
#9 Posted by ghostsuck (141 posts) - - Show Bio

anime don't make sense

Avatar image for namezero12345
#10 Posted by namezero12345 (574 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostsuck said:

anime don't make sense

yes... but that is why they're awesome!!

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@name12345: Not to mention Tails can restore galaxies as well so it wouldn't do much anyway. And this Tails is a cosmic being so the lack of a galaxy wouldn't mean automatic death. And in the final three, Mogul's power allows him to crush zones with one hand.

ok, and what about a big bang? TTGL has the power to produce an explosion as powerful as the original big bang!!

Avatar image for ultimatehero0406
#11 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostsuck: Very true.

Avatar image for terry2012
#12 Posted by terry2012 (9005 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: Okay, Thanks.

Avatar image for ultimatehero0406
#13 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@name12345: Lol, a zone is a universe. It's been said many times. The term zone in Archie comics refers to a separate reality.

http://archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Zone

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Zone

And no he can't. That was the Grand Zemoba's attack. TTGL has the power to block it using Lazengann. Any who, Tails could simply step into a different verse temporarily. That's if it would hurt him at all.

Avatar image for namezero12345
#14 Posted by namezero12345 (574 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@name12345: Lol, a zone is a universe. It's been said many times. The term zone in Archie comics refers to a separate reality.

http://archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Zone

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Zone

And no he can't. That was the Grand Zemoba's attack. TTGL has the power to block it using Lazengann. Any who, Tails could simply step into a different verse temporarily. That's if it would hurt him at all.

Nope, you are wrong about the big bang, they can produce it by taking two galxies and smashing them together...

howeva, the wikia says that a zone is another dimension, but from the scan you provided it looks like the hand is holding a galaxy so.. idk.

Avatar image for ultimatehero0406
#15 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@name12345: I guess they just didn't know how to draw an entire dimension so they just made it look like a galaxy. But Zonic the Zonecop said that that force was taking out zone after zone within a short period of time.

And TTGL never did that attack. Just because it looks simple doesn't mean they can produce it. But we can assume they can for this.

Avatar image for namezero12345
#16 Posted by namezero12345 (574 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@name12345: I guess they just didn't know how to draw an entire dimension so they just made it look like a galaxy. But Zonic the Zonecop said that that force was taking out zone after zone within a short period of time.

And TTGL never did that attack. Just because it looks simple doesn't mean they can produce it. But we can assume they can for this.

Idk... i understand that TT can destroy zones(from what i understood, they're dimensions, made of many galaxies),

but if i were to bet on someone i would still bet on TTGL, because they always fighted with bigger fishes,

but in the end they always comes on top, becoming even bigger and defeating their adversary...

this is how it would go, IMO.