Team Superman vs. Team Sentry (Please Read the OP)

• 103 results
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Carter_esque
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Rules:

1. Characters:
  • Team Superman = Superman, Icon, and Supreme
  • Team Sentry = Sentry, Hyperion, and Gladiator
  • Pre-52 Superman
  • The Sentry's evil side, the Void, can only participate in Round 2 of this battle.
  • Gladiator'sconfidence level is at maximum.

2. Prep: 7 hours

3. Morals: Round 1 - In character, Round 2 - OFF

4. Weapons: None

5. Location: Khera (Wildstorm Universe)

6. No BFR or planet-busting allowed.

7. Comic feats only.

Who wins and why?

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Moonman78

On average team sentry would get crushed , I can see sentry doing something crazy to the kryptonians to get the win, but as normally written prime could come pretty close to a solo

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pooty

On average team sentry would get crushed , I can see sentry doing something crazy to the kryptonians to get the win, but as normally written prime could come pretty close to a solo

Exactly

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MonsterStomp

Holy sh*t.

Team Superman with so much ease. OMG I'm getting mixed emotions right now. I want to laugh but I want to cry. So the noise I'll be making will sound like a dying hyena.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Superman win Round 1 and would win Round 2 if not for the fact that Void is present in which he could potentially solo

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By spiderbuck1

@dondave said:

Team Superman win Round 1 and would win Round 2 if not for the fact that Void is present in which he could potentially solo

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

majestros solos round 1 and void solos round 2.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MonsterStomp

Ehm What's a Void mmm?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

majestros solos round 1 and void solos round 2.

So Majestic, even in his base form, still so powerful that he could solo Team Sentry?

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Team Superman takes both rounds

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy sh*t.

Team Superman with so much ease. OMG I'm getting mixed emotions right now. I want to laugh but I want to cry. So the noise I'll be making will sound like a dying hyena.

With so much ease? You're kidding right? Do you anything about team Sentry?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok... But this is SuperBOY Prime, not SuperMAN Prime.

Based on which feats Superman and SBP should be on Gladiator and Hyperion level?

I know that Majestic has feats in par of them, but is he above them?

And which Sentry is this? New Avengers? Marvel Knights? Some special weakned version?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Jgames

Round 1: Superman

Round2:Void stomp so badly

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

The Void can solo three Supermen??? I mean, I know the Void is stupid powerful but three Supermen??

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

The Void can solo three Supermen??? I mean, I know the Void is stupid powerful but three Supermen??

Superman could do nothing to him. And in round 1... Majestic is their only chance.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

team 1

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Superman in an evil stomp.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team superman stomps in round one SBP could solo majestic also has potential to solo

round two void is the only threat and he may possibly bring it in for team but he has been beaten before...... by a stupid helicarrier.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Team Superman wins both rounds.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m said:

team superman stomps in round one SBP could solo majestic also has potential to solo

round two void is the only threat and he may possibly bring it in for team but he has been beaten before...... by a stupid helicarrier.

team 1

Team Superman in an evil stomp.

Can You explain?

According to what I've read Majestic is only real planet level guy in Team 1. SBP didn't destroy a planet to my knowledge and he didn't win with anyone who did it. Superman's best feat is destroying Dark Moon and KOing himself in the process. He also won with SPB when they both were weakned and without using max flight speed (he didn't destroy Dark Moon by punches, like Gladiator destoyed a planet).

What about SBP's best reaction feat? I know nanosecond ones for all people here beside him and Sentry.

Gladiator destroyed a planet, used planet level strength in fight with Hyperion (Hyperion did the same), fought and won with planet busters (Thor and Binary), broke Quasar's constructs, took Black Bolt's scream to ear with being knocked off him and stun for a second and contained nova-level explosion that was able to destroy half of our solar system.

Hyperion used nanosecond reaction speed, planet level strength and atomic vision that was equal in power to Kallark's. He lost with him due to lower level fighting skills.

And Sentry - depends on version - is at least as strong as WWHulk to level above Hulk or Thor (since he is at least as strong as Void), has draws (1-1 and 0,5-0,5) with The Collective (who changed Carol Danvers into Binary and one-shotted her), WWHulk (at highly weakned state) and Blue Marvel (according to Watcher, he is moon-buster). He wasn't KOd by Hulk, Namor, Hercules (even while he kicked him in his balls) nor Ultron.

BTW, Void wasn't defeated by HC... It is just ridiculous.

Team 2 wins it, because of better feats, until Majestic doesn't have some weapon at hand that can give him win with these guys.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By willpayton

Isnt SBP basically like a Pre-Crisis Superman?

Team 1 wins easily.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

Reasons? I have posted my above.

@czarny_samael666:

How much stronger is base-form Majestic than Supes?

IMO, he is on whole different level, since he can move planets on his own, while I don't recall him using his strength in this level to kill someone/destroy something, but I am no expert about him. Most comics I've read with him were from old, Wild C.A.T.S times and maybe few that were recomended as ones with his bet feats. But I don't have scans with him nor these comics anymore and memory can trick me.

Superman actually isn't planet level, SPB probably also isn't, since he destroyed a planet first time when he was transformed into SMP. Gladiator and Hyperion are planet level, fought with planet level guys and even sometimes won. Sentry is different, but in strength and durability level he for sure is inthe same ball park with Superman and SPB, but IMO - until it is Marve Knights version - he is weaker than them and probably slower., but with better energy projection.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Blood_Red_Rage

@tdk_1997 said:

@carter_esque said:

@czarny_samael666:

IMO, he is on whole different level, since he can move planets on his own, while I don't recall him using his strength in this level to kill someone/destroy something, but I am no expert about him. Most comics I've read with him were from old, Wild C.A.T.S times and maybe few that were recomended as ones with his bet feats. But I don't have scans with him nor these comics anymore and memory can trick me.

Superman actually isn't planet level, SPB probably also isn't, since he destroyed a planet first time when he was transformed into SMP. Gladiator and Hyperion are planet level, fought with planet level guys and even sometimes won. Sentry is different, but in strength and durability level he for sure is inthe same ball park with Superman and SPB, but IMO - until it is Marve Knights version - he is weaker than them and probably slower., but with better energy projection.

Superboy Prime moved planets effortlessly he also had reality altering punches.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isnt SBP basically like a Pre-Crisis Superman?

Team 1 wins easily.

Based on? What has he really done in this level? For me he only looked like Superman who isn't holding back. Other thing would be Superman Prime, a specially boosted one.

@blood_red_rage:

Are You sure it was SBP, not SuperMAN Prime? If yes, then when has he done it?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: He literally is a Pre-Crisis Superman, he's from Earth-Prime, the Silver Age earth, haven't you ever read COIE?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: He literally is a Pre-Crisis Superman, he's from Earth-Prime, the Silver Age earth, haven't you ever read COIE?

No, for sure not "literally". Different universe. He comes from Earth-Prime, while PC Supe is from Earth-One.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Moonman78

@jgames said:

Yes he could, none of the Supermen could affect him.

@czarny_samael666 said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@carter_esque said:

@czarny_samael666:

Superboy Prime moved planets effortlessly he also had reality altering punches.

When he was in the FOS only.

I failed to see the 2nd match with the void, he could probably solo that

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blood_red_rage:

Are You sure it was SBP, not SuperMAN Prime? If yes, then when has he done it?

He did this during Infinite Crisis/Countdown.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Planet moving.

No Caption Provided

Reality altering.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By czarny_samael666

@blood_red_rage:

Thanks. In which issue has it happen?

But it still doesn't give him strike feats above Gladiator or Hyperion.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Except I don't think Gladiator or Hyperion could bust out of the Phantom Zone just by punching.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666: Except I don't think Gladiator or Hyperion could bust out of the Phantom Zone just by punching.

You can't measure that strength. It can't help SBP.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SPM1M

@czarny_samael666: ok bro allow to elaborate. first and foremost none of the guys up there not sentry, not gladiator, nor hyperion are above superman. superman is above all three in basically all aspects. the darkmoon feat is actually a low showing for superman, he has busted a planet wen he exchanged blows with earth two superman, he delivered planet busting punches to konvict while holding back on the defensive, has claimed he could destroy planets, so can superman physically bust a planet sure he can there is plenty of evidence supporting it. he also has better speed, reaction, invulnerability feats than the three as well. majestic is also above these three thats nothing new but SBP.......SBP is the real threat here. if ur basing him off infinite crises sure he lacks feats but if uve read Sinestro Corp war or Final crisis Legion of three worlds then you know he is beast. this is still SBP not MAN prime with the Oan amp. in sinestro cor war he took on the teen titans, the justice society, and the justice league at the SAME time had the upper hand as well stomping characters like wonder woman, MMH, several flashes, firestorm, the list goes on. wen superman, supergirl, and powergirl joined the fight they gained the advantage and over powered him for only a moment. he then proceeded to trash ION (sodam yat) and continued stomping anybody who stood in his way including superman. he killed countless beings he even threw the dying anti monitor to a completely different space sector. that alone is enough to see that he alone would be more tan a match for these three he can basically one shot sentry(without Void) and then proceed to over power gladiator and hyperion. wen void enters the picture in round two that is wen things get interesting but round one is spite..... pure utter spite.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: lol oh by the way the helicarrier thing was kinda of a joke i mean void is insane, got reverted by helicarrier thats a low showing but it showed that could be harmed physically so i still think they may have a chance but i am inclined to say team sentry wins round two

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TDK_1997

@czarny_samael666: The biggest problem they are going to have is in Round 2 when Sentry is void.In Round 1 Team Supes definitely takes this easily.Superman can be enough to take down either Hyperion or Gladiator while Prime takes the other one.And Majestic goes against Sentry.Majestic can overwhelm him and win and so can his teammates.While Round 2 is something like 50/50 but Majestic and Prime without morals is a bad thing for the other team.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Round 1 for Super Team.

Round 2... Void goes intangible and puts a tentacle inside Superman, SPB, Mr. Majestic, Gladiator and Hyperion simultaneously mind raping them.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Carter_esque

I'm not sold on Majestic as a serious threat to either Sentry or Gladiator until I SEE FEATS.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m said:

@czarny_samael666: ok bro allow to elaborate. first and foremost none of the guys up there not sentry, not gladiator, nor hyperion are above superman. superman is above all three in basically all aspects. the darkmoon feat is actually a low showing for superman, he has busted a planet wen he exchanged blows with earth two superman, he delivered planet busting punches to konvict while holding back on the defensive, has claimed he could destroy planets, so can superman physically bust a planet sure he can there is plenty of evidence supporting it. he also has better speed, reaction, invulnerability feats than the three as well. majestic is also above these three thats nothing new but SBP.......SBP is the real threat here. if ur basing him off infinite crises sure he lacks feats but if uve read Sinestro Corp war or Final crisis Legion of three worlds then you know he is beast. this is still SBP not MAN prime with the Oan amp. in sinestro cor war he took on the teen titans, the justice society, and the justice league at the SAME time had the upper hand as well stomping characters like wonder woman, MMH, several flashes, firestorm, the list goes on. wen superman, supergirl, and powergirl joined the fight they gained the advantage and over powered him for only a moment. he then proceeded to trash ION (sodam yat) and continued stomping anybody who stood in his way including superman. he killed countless beings he even threw the dying anti monitor to a completely different space sector. that alone is enough to see that he alone would be more tan a match for these three he can basically one shot sentry(without Void) and then proceed to over power gladiator and hyperion. wen void enters the picture in round two that is wen things get interesting but round one is spite..... pure utter spite.

1.I would advise You to be open for new info, since You can't be sure if they are better or not if You haven't read all comics with them. I haven't read all with Superman for sure.

2.He didn't busted a planets. In Adventures of Superman 649, we see what they felt when they were touching each other. But in Infinite Crisis #5 we can see real battle and it wasn't even destroying whole Metropolis from Earth-2.

3.His claims doesn't matter, Gladiator's kid said that his father ripped black hole apart. Don't belive to comic characters when they are talking about themselves, they family or if they doesn't have a way to check what really happened. Thor for years belived that his father is omnipotent, probably similar thing could be said about Surfer and Galactus. I belive to scientists, high level sorcerors, characters like Watchers or Monitors, but not to heroes like Thor or Superman.

4.Superman doesn't have better reaction feats, since he never used nanosecond reaction speed in battle. Gladiator and Hyperion did. Ergo, Gladiator used it against 50% of his enemies similar to himself (from Xenith and Hyperion, he used it against Hyperion), so there is a greater chance that he will do it here. But I can accept that whole 4 (with Majestic) have similar reflex, but IDK a similar evidence for SBP (nor SMP TBH).

5.To my knowledge, only Superman's enemies that were planet level are Majestic and Lobo, but Superman didn't won these battles and it would be hard to prove that they used full strength on each other. gladiator and Hyperion used that kind of strength on each other and fought with other people with level of offensive capabilities (Thor, Tyrant, Hulk, Binary, probably that kind of strength have also King Hyperion, Xenith, Black Cloak, Scy'ar Tal Elder, SS-Hyperion...)

6.In SCW, SBP's best feat was taking out Sodam Yat who just gained ION power. To measure this feat I would need to know in which comics Yat did his best feats (I've heard that he busted moons). In FC:Legion, he didn't won with either: Superman, Superboy or Kid Flash. He killed few people with Heat Vision, but TBH, HV should kill a lot of Superman's enemies too, he just don't use its full power like SBP or Gladiator (he is a warrior who kills his enemies).

All things he done there are not enough to one-shot Sentry and not enough to win with Gladiator or Hyperion, simply because none of these people have their level of strength and durability.

For example: Flashes didn't finish the job, but they could. SBP ran from them, since he knew they could take him out.

Martian didn't use intangibility, telepathy nor his molecular control.

Firesotrm used wrong kryptonite.

And You seem to forgot that SBP was running from them, so they had to fight with him indyvidually. He never faced WW, Martian and Flashed in the same time. And later Superigirl and Power Girl putted him down, because they ripped apart his armor. Comparing to real teambusting, like Tyrant or Despero have done, this is far from being impressive in this level.

He maybe a planet level, since he moved the planet, but he didn't show that kind of striking feats or reflex to win with Gladiator.

While I see Majestic and Gladiator on the same level due to their planet level feats and nanosecond reaction speed, others would give us our answer. Hyperion was able to use greater speed than Prime when it was needed and it should give him win. Similar with Superman and Sentry, since Superman for long should be able to take Sentry's energy projection and win with him thanks to greater speed.

Then Kal-El will met Hyperion and lose. Gladiator with Hyperion's help will win with Majestic.

@tdk_1997 said:

@czarny_samael666: The biggest problem they are going to have is in Round 2 when Sentry is void.In Round 1 Team Supes definitely takes this easily.Superman can be enough to take down either Hyperion or Gladiator while Prime takes the other one.And Majestic goes against Sentry.Majestic can overwhelm him and win and so can his teammates.While Round 2 is something like 50/50 but Majestic and Prime without morals is a bad thing for the other team.

Superman has lesser feats than Gladiator and Hyperion is his equal in everything besides durability to energy projection (lack of feats) and fighting skills (lost in this way to Kallark).

SBP is planet level, since he can move planets, but it doesn't put him above either: Hyperion-712 nor Gladiator.

I agree that Majestic can win with Sentry, if it isn't Marvel Knights Senty.

Going from strongest to weakest here:

1.Majestic/Gladiator

2.Hyperion/SBP

3.Superman/Sentry.

Copy from above:

While I see Majestic and Gladiator on the same level due to their planet level feats and nanosecond reaction speed, others would give us our answer. Hyperion was able to use greater speed than Prime when it was needed and it should give him win. Similar with Superman and Sentry, since Superman for long should be able to take Sentry's energy projection and win with him thanks to greater speed.

Then Kal-El will met Hyperion and lose. Gladiator with Hyperion's help will win with Majestic.

Round 2 is stomp for Void. They can do nothing to him, since they doesn't have magic. And he can rip them apart with molecular manipulation.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Superman has lesser planet level feats than Hyperion and Gladiator but why are we getting back to this again.He has fought many villains that are above the level of Gladiator and has defeated them.Gladiator has never impressed me and I can't see him winning against SUperman.Hyperion is another thing.He is on the same level as Superman but he has 1 or 2 more powers than Superman but I still think that Superman can get the upper hand and win.

The fact that he has moved planets and has fought Superman and other heroes on his level and gave them too much trouble and that alone puts him on the same power level as Hyperion.He is long past the level of Gladiator and I think Glad will be just too easy for him.

Well Marvel Knights Sentry is just too overpowered but Majestic is the same.He cna win but he will have big trouble there.The second round is going to be really hard for Team 1 but they without morals can give Team 2 a lot of troubles but Void can be just too much.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By czarny_samael666

@tdk_1997 said:

@czarny_samael666:

Superman has lesser planet level feats than Hyperion and Gladiator but why are we getting back to this again.He has fought many villains that are above the level of Gladiator and has defeated them.Gladiator has never impressed me and I can't see him winning against SUperman.Hyperion is another thing.He is on the same level as Superman but he has 1 or 2 more powers than Superman but I still think that Superman can get the upper hand and win.

The fact that he has moved planets and has fought Superman and other heroes on his level and gave them too much trouble and that alone puts him on the same power level as Hyperion.He is long past the level of Gladiator and I think Glad will be just too easy for him.

Well Marvel Knights Sentry is just too overpowered but Majestic is the same.He cna win but he will have big trouble there.The second round is going to be really hard for Team 1 but they without morals can give Team 2 a lot of troubles but Void can be just too much.

1.Because he has lesser feats than them. I am not sure why person with lesser feats should win with one with better ones.

2.Which enemies? Darkseid, Doomsday, Bizarro, Massacre, Mongul, Zod - none of them has similar feats to Gladiator or Hyperion. Actually Gladiator is in better position, because he KOd Thor. And Binary. Thor is planet level, used planet level beams, stroms and strength in the past. Superman didn't.

3.I don't recall Hyperion-712 having any powers that Superman wouldn't have. There is a thing about his healling factor, but I am not sure how good it is. I'm pretty sure that not as good as King Hyperion's.

4.Gladiator won with Hyperion. SBP's most powerfull enemies who got killed/defeated were Sodam Yat ION, Superboy and Black Adam (IIRC). I am still not familiar with Yat's feats, but Adam and Superboy aren't on this level either. Hulk is stornger than them and he couldn't hurt SS Hyperion who was created as a Hyperion-712 copy.

5.Majestic hs planet level feats and nanosecond reaction speed. The same can be said about Gladiator. I don't see why Majestic should be putted above him.

6.Void will solo both teams in second round, because none of them can really hurt him. Molecule Man ripped him a part twice during their fight and it didn't stoped him. Thor's lightnings, Mjolnir boosted with Norn Stones and Loki's magic couldn't stop him even while magic is only thing that hurts him.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TDK_1997

@czarny_samael666: Well villains like Darkseid,Doomsday and Mongul are actually above the level of Gladiator and they can defeat him while Darkseid can outmatch Hyperion pretty easily.And the fact that you say that Gladiator knocked out Thor makes you think he can defeat Superman?

Well Sodam Yat ION is something that is above the level of both Gladiator and Hyperion and the fact that Prime defeated him speaks really well for him.

I am not big of an expert of Majestic so I can't say for sure what he is fully capable of because I haven't read that much of him.But @buckshot is a big expert of Majestic so he can tell you better.

Void will indeed be a big problem for the Team.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By czarny_samael666

@tdk_1997 said:

@czarny_samael666:

Well villains like Darkseid,Doomsday and Mongul are actually above the level of Gladiator and they can defeat him while Darkseid can outmatch Hyperion pretty easily.And the fact that you say that Gladiator knocked out Thor makes you think he can defeat Superman?

Well Sodam Yat ION is something that is above the level of both Gladiator and Hyperion and the fact that Prime defeated him speaks really well for him.

I am not big of an expert of Majestic so I can't say for sure what he is fully capable of because I haven't read that much of him.But

@buckshot

is a big expert of Majestic so he can tell you better.

Void will indeed be a big problem for the Team.

1.I would like to read where Darkseid, DD or Mongul made feats above Gladiator. I have read most of DD's appearances and he did nothing in planet level. And wasn't Mongul's only feats short fight with JLA, lose with Superman, winning with Arkillo and taking on GLs when he had Yellow rings?

2.Yes, becuase Thor's strength feats are above Superman. And Thor took shots from characters stronger than him, like Destoryer, Mangog and Thanos. Thor lost most of these fights of course, but he was able to take some of their shots and win won battle with Mangog without BFR. Thor putted down Beta Ray Bill and others - including Gladiator, point is that all of them (Thor, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, PG Drax, Hyperion, Surfer) used planet level strength in the past, they don't just depend on feats of their enemies and they actually won with people with similar ones. Superman - to my knowledge - can't say the same about himself.

3.Based on which showings? Untill Sodam Yat destroyed a planet or defeated someone who did it, he isn't above them. But as I said - I barely know his appearances. And yeah, Prime is planet level, since he pushed few in his life. His problem is reflex that will come in play sooner or later. The same problem that Sentry will have with Supe.

4.Me too. My main problem with Majestic are his equipment. I've heard it is pretty powerfull.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TDK_1997

@czarny_samael666 said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@czarny_samael666: I don't have the nerves to debate right now with you!

o_O

I didn't want to offendyou (if you are offensed). I meant to say that it has been a busy day and I am not in the mood for a debate right now,so maybe tomorrow I will respond. :P

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Wardemon32

Void beat a Superboy Prime and Superman that has the chance to sundip for 24 hours? Yea, OK.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997:

Ok, it seemed strange :-P No problem.

Void beat a Superboy Prime and Superman that has the chance to sundip for 24 hours? Yea, OK.

There is no way that anyone in this battle can really affect Void, since even ripping him apart or burning his whole body accmplished nothing, he just reformed. They would need high level magic or reality warping to deal with him.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

They should be able to burn EVERY SINGLE MOLECULE in his body. There is absolutely no coming back from that. And wasn't he losing to Thor?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By czarny_samael666

@wardemon32 said:

@czarny_samael666:

They should be able to burn EVERY SINGLE MOLECULE in his body. There is absolutely no coming back from that. And wasn't he losing to Thor?

Molecule Man controlled EVERY SINGLE MOLECULE in his body and Void still was caming back. After 3rd (IIRC) attack, he overhelmed that control and destroyed Molecule Man permanently.

Morgana le Fay erased him from existance and he still came back.

Sentry wanted to burn himself in sun and it worked... for few seconds. Void reformed them again. Plus Sentry already tried that in the past, but Void came back to control Sentry's body when Sentry's mind was in most weakned state.

I don't see how they will burn every single molecule in his body in way that would stop him from coming back.

EDIT: He stomped Thor. Later - when he was still afected by "Ares curse" - Loki boosted Mjolnir with Norn Stones and it was first thing that hurt him. Void was stunned during the battle and for a second Sentry come out on top and controlled their body long enough to block Void's reforming powers.