Team Parallax vs Team Thor

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Team Parallax vs Team Thor (16 votes)

Team Parallax 75%
Team Thor 25%

The Guardians of the Universe has agreed to let three Parallax hosts be guardians if they can beat this devastating lineup.

Team Parallax: Parallax Sinestro, Parallax Hal Jordan, Parallax Flash.

Team Thor: Thor, Superman, Batman, Blue Beetle, Black Adam, Black Beetle, Booster Gold, Damian Wayne, Cyborg, Static Shock, Lex Luther, Captain Marvel, Darkseid, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Atrocitus, 5 random red lanterns, Agent Orange, Kilwog, Death stroke, Bane and Wally West

Rules:

•Sinestro can't transport anyone to the antimatter universe

•Hal can't reality warp.

•Parallax Flash can only go as fast as Wally

•Thor can only drain one person's energy but the energy drain only lasts for 10 minutes

•Superman is serious about this fight but not Blood lusted

• This fight takes place on Ooa

•Thor doesn't have Odin Force

• Batman, Bane, Death stroke, and Damian Wayne have 24 hours to prep for the fight and they have access to all of Batman's archives

•Agent Orange, and the other Lanterns have fully powered rings

•Superman was sun dipped for 30 seconds

•This fight can be won by K.O, Incapacitation, and or Death

•If team Parallax is too strong Lobo, Doomsday super boy (from young justice), Ares (from injustice), 50 of Wonder Woman's most loyal amazons and for an extra powerhouse Hulk (world war hulk) may join Team Thor

• If doomsday is allowed to fight he can adapt/come back 3 times

Who wins? Please explain why one team beats the other

• 
Avatar image for thecrewcabanger
TheCrewcabanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So these three guys go up against 27 other people? Most of which are pretty damn powerful in their own rights...Gonna say team Thor.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCrewcabanger: Yea but these three guys are just so powerful they'd need a team this large to compete with them. When the Parallax entity (Which is the embodiment of fear) gets a host it makes the person almost divine Parallax Hal Jordan was a complete Boss who feared nothing. I thought these three could put up an even fight against these guys

TheCrewcabanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: It's possible, I've only really read Emerald Dawn and Zero Hour through scans people post. I just think the sheer numbers and a few who are among them tip the scales.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheCrewcabanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: I'm fairly new here myself so I can't shed any light on that. As far as I knew you just posted and your post count went up, didn't know there was a point system.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many non-factors. Team Parallax wins

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Thor.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iknowwhoyouare: yeah but I thought numbers would help team Thor get at least a little more even, plus I handicapped alot of Team Parallax's power

@NeonGameWave: Please explain why you think team Thor would win.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NeonGameWave

@hypnos0929 said:

@iknowwhoyouare: yeah but I thought numbers would help team Thor get at least a little more even, plus I handicapped alot of Team Parallax's power

@NeonGameWave: Please explain why you think team Thor would win.

Characters like Lex Luthor and Booster Gold make things interesting in regards to technology but it also confirms the fact that there`s more versatility on Team Thor also the limitations give Team Thor the upper hand.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NeonGameWave: good point but if I took all limitations off of team Parallax I'd take a lot more powerful people to stop them. What would happen if Parallax Flash could go as fast as he could?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman out benches them or Wally speed blitzes them

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NeonGameWave

@hypnos0929 said:

@NeonGameWave: good point but if I took all limitations off of team Parallax I'd take a lot more powerful people to stop them. What would happen if Parallax Flash could go as fast as he could?

Thanks and I agree, it all depends on how the fight balances between the two teams especially since there are many characters involved which makes the variables that much more varied. It would make things harder for Team Thor but the fact that they have Wally means that things will become closer however although Parallax Flash is all-around more powerful, Wally has more backup in the form of characters he`s worked with and who know what he is capable of. Also another big factor will be the aspect and element of teamwork, while some characters might not be able to completely cooperate with one another I do think Team Thor will have the advantage when it comes to teamwork.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most die from a Hal Jordan blast.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By skyroid

I would say team parallax especially if it allowed zero hour parallax Jordan. Biggest obstacle would probly be Agent Orange.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NeonGameWave: I think you're right that teamwork would play a big part but the problem is, which I intended, Agent Orange because of his Greed, and as for Wally I think he'd be one of the first to die because I'm pretty sure Parallax Flash would be smart enough to kill him before he can blitz him head on. What would you think of these rounds?

Round 1: No restrictions to either team

Round 2: No Morals for either team

Round 3: Bloodlust on both teams, and everyone has an all out brawl (No teams)

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NeonGameWave

@hypnos0929 said:

@NeonGameWave: I think you're right that teamwork would play a big part but the problem is, which I intended, Agent Orange because of his Greed, and as for Wally I think he'd be one of the first to die because I'm pretty sure Parallax Flash would be smart enough to kill him before he can blitz him head on. What would you think of these rounds?

Round 1: No restrictions to either team

Round 2: No Morals for either team

Round 3: Bloodlust on both teams, and everyone has an all out brawl (No teams)

Good point and while that could happen the thing is that Wally as previously stated has backup, powerhouses like Larfleeze, Darkseid and Captain Marvel are factors but the scenario you presented I could definitely see happening but the chances of other scenarios playing out before it happens is very possible.

R1: Team Parallax should win but with the added characters, Team Thor has a chance

R2: I think it will be a repeat of Round 1

R3: Probably Parallax Flash