Dark Phoenix(Jean Grey)

VS

Dr Manhattan

Darkseid w/ The source

Brainiac

Classic Dr Fate

Green Lanterns(Kyle and Stewart)

Parallax(Hal)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Morals are off

Everybody is bloodlusted

Each team gets 2 weeks of prep

No BFR

Winners by death or knockout

Fight takes place on Titan.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nessy

Obviously goes to Thanos unless The Source is Living Tribunal level or above.

LevukaR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LevukaR

You picked best of the best. DC I think.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nessy

@LevukaR said:

I don't know anything about the Source, but if that isn't significantly more powerful than the rest of the DC team then Thanos easily solos.

LevukaR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LevukaR
@Nessy said:

@LevukaR said:

I don't know anything about the Source, but if that isn't significantly more powerful than the rest of the DC team then Thanos easily solos.

No chance Thanos cannot fight alone against Darkseid, Dr. Manhattan and Parallax. It would be quite a battle bud DC team would prevail at the end.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By beatboks1

@Nessy said:

@LevukaR said:

The Source is the "source" of and answer to everything. It's the basis of creation in that it caused the god wave that created everything and it powers all the God's in DC. I'm not sure why DS has it here because he's never managed to attain it as far as I know. The closest he's come is to be held in the Source wall (that has held everyone who's tried to get to it)

IMO

Dr Manhattan is a pretty poor match for Odin

Brainiac (the first at least B5 would be a good match) is beneath Doom

The Gl's teamed up might delay SS but I doubt win

Parallax is no match for Pheonix (especially if we're talking WFOC).

The only good matches are Thanos/DS and Strange/Fate which are even.

Based on the others marvel wins pretty handily.

LevukaR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LevukaR
@beatboks1 said:

@Nessy said:

@LevukaR said:

The Source is the "source" of and answer to everything. It's the basis of creation in that it caused the god wave that created everything and it powers all the God's in DC. I'm not sure why DS has it here because he's never managed to attain it as far as I know. The closest he's come is to be held in the Source wall (that has held everyone who's tried to get to it)

IMO

Dr Manhattan is a pretty poor match for Odin

Brainiac (the first at least B5 would be a good match) is beneath Doom

The Gl's teamed up might delay SS but I doubt win

Parallax is no match for Pheonix (especially if we're talking WFOC).

The only good matches are Thanos/DS and Strange/Fate which are even.

Based on the others marvel wins pretty handily.

I somehow overlook Odin, but still I don't know most of these characters are the differet sides of the same coin, there are exception, with two weeks of prep. Braniac would figure out some logical strategy, on the other hand Doom is Doom, he always an ace in the hole sooooooooooooooo I still can't decide.
Landfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Landfish

I kinda think Marvel wins too cause the remaining Marvel characters would gang up on the remaining DC characters:/

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

dc

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Floopay

@Landfish said:

Odin

Thanos w/infinity gauntlet

Dr Doom

Classic Dr Strange

Silver Surfer

Dark Phoenix(Jean Grey)

VS

Dr Manhattan

Darkseid w/ The source

Brainiac

Classic Dr Fate

Green Lanterns(Kyle and Stewart)

Parallax(Hal)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Morals are off

Everybody is bloodlusted

Each team gets 2 weeks of prep

No BFR

Winners by death or knockout

Fight takes place on Titan.

First of all: Doctor Manhattan shouldn't be here, he lacks feats for us to make this fair, you should have gone with Captain Atom, who Doctor Manhattan is based off of.

Second: Thanos w/ infinity gauntlet was beyond powerful. Now he has this, and he has two weeks prep, plus he has a laundry list of reality warpers and magicians to maximize his prep? That's a tough one to beat. He should trump Brainiac and Darkseid's prep.

Hal Jordan as Parallax and the two Green Lanterns are nothing to be laughed at, but how will they compare to the likes of Odin and Dark Phoenix?

Classic Doctor Strange should be a fair match for Classic Doctor Fate

Dr. Doom's Magic should be able to give Brainiac some trouble. With two weeks prep from Thanos and all the reality warpers, he's coming into this thing pretty buffed up in my opinion.

I have to go with team Marvel. Odin has a list of Asgardian artifacts to give to his team mates to make them physically on par with Team DC, Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, prep, reality warpers, and magicians can create a whole arsenal of devices to protect him and his team mates. Dark Phoenix herself is just terrifying to deal with. Silver Surfer bring cosmic awareness to the table, which will in the end will be part of what gives them the win.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Floopay: I'd say Zero Hour Paralax is at least Odin level.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Killemall

@Nessy said:

Source isnt significantly more powerful than the rest of team, although we know very little about the source. Source is explained more along the lines of sentinent Anti-Life that seperates different universe. Here's one scan where monitor explains about the source from Countdown to Final Crisis 39.

No Caption Provided

Source is also what gave birth to the gods in DC, and by Gods i don't mean someone ridiculous as powerful as Spectre, Lucifer or anything like that, but rather the darkgods (Darkseid and co.), gods from new genesis (Highfather and co) and Greek/ Roman gods (those that give Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel their powers).

Is Source all-powerful or more powerful than Thanos with IG, no i dont think so. The reason is because three skyfather level beings were able to incapacitate the source and the source ended up trapped behind the source wall. Here's the scan of Source talking to Metron about how he created the DC gods and how he was later defeated.

The scan is from Death of the New Gods 5, at the end of the series Death of the New Gods 8 (sorry i cant seem to find that scan, apologies) Darkseid with soulfire formula fights and beats the source AFTER the source merges with its dark side, the yin and yang, we see separate in 3rd scan posted above.

So we have source defeated by an amped up Darkseid and then we have source defeated by 3 skyfather level being VS Thanos who basically beat up every abstract in Marvel, to me Thanos with IG looks a lot more powerful but facts are there all laid out for you, so its yours to decide.

@blackadamFTW said:

@Floopay: I'd say Zero Hour Paralax is at least Odin level.

Zero Hour Parallax isnt Odin's level he's leagues above him. Monarch himself is a universe buster , and while he did not do so on his own accord but it happened because Superman Prime ripped out his suit, it clearly put him at or Above Odin level as Odin busting galaxy is arguable, let alone an entire universe. Zero Hour Parallax was expressely stated to me more powerful , he pwned Time Trapper in his own relm where Time Trapper himself is close to skyfather and he beat Spectre, who's leagues above poor Odin. Not to mention Zero Hour Parallax was casually recreating the entire DC timeline, not 1 universe but multiple universe, he even brought back the countless universe that was destroyed temporarily. So i dont know why ZH Parallax would be considered "at least" Odin Level, he should be well and truly more powerful.

That being said there is no mention of this being Zero Hour Parallax, nor is Zero Hour the most recent version of Hal as Parallax, it would have to be Parallax from Darkest Night who ripped out Spectre's face. Zero Hour Parallax feats should not count to normal parallax because its an amped up version.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Killemall: That's what I thought.

I'm not too familiar with Odin, so I didn't quite now, but I knew that Paralax was probably a good amount stronger than him.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Killemall

@blackadamFTW said:

@Killemall: That's what I thought.

I'm not too familiar with Odin, so I didn't quite now, but I knew that Paralax was probably a good amount stronger than him.

Odin is a skyfather and although people will argue based on few feats that he has destroyed a galaxy or duked out with Surtur, he's basically at a power level enough to beat a normal roaster of JLA and nothing much. I would even go on to say, if you dont look at one or two feats performed ages ago at 70s, he's probably on the same ball park as Parallax without full power. So if you are more familiar with New Gods, he's at Highfather and Darkseid's level probably a little higher, not much but a little higher. He however in this battle would be a big bonus (as long as we dont count Thanos, because i am fairly certain Thanos can solo with prep unless we are using the new nerfed out gauntlet) because he has great artifacts which can be useful.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By eisjfiejss

When Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet is on team Marvel, I don't know why anyone else is necessary.