stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By stormshadow_x

• Random Encounter
  • In Character( Both teams are willing to kill but only when pushed to a breaking point)
  • No Prep
  • Perfect teamwork from Both Sides
  • Win by Death,Ko,Etc

Team CAP

No Caption Provided
  • Captain America
  • Falcon
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Winter Soldier
  • Hawkeye
  • (No Ant Man)

X Force

No Caption Provided

• Wolverine
  • Psylocke
  • ArchAngel (Composite from Last Stand and Apocalypse)
  • Nightcrawler (Composite from X2 and Apocalypse)
  • Deadpool (Wade is as serious as he was against Ajax)

Schweinohundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Captain America can Solo. He will ko deadpool and wolverine,Angel and nightcrawler will leave the battlefield after seeing Logan and wade getting ko.Then the final fight between cap and psyloke cap easily will win

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

Haven't seen the movie yet but Kurt should be more than enough.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America can Solo. He will ko deadpool and wolverine,Angel and nightcrawler will leave the battlefield after seeing Logan and wade getting ko.Then the final fight between cap and psyloke cap easily will win

Haven't seen the movie yet but Kurt should be more than enough.

Reasons why from both?

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda can solo if team provide her good cover

also @stormshadow_x I was about to do something similar haha

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@stormshadow_x: Steve can't counter Kurt's port spamming and superior reaction time. He can disarm him right off the bat by porting the shield away and teledrop him onto 100 feet above a building.

Edit: Didn't see that this was a team battle and just read the comment above.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character, deadpool is gonna shoot a lot of dudes, then cap will solo everyone else, with wanda helping.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

sl-wopr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, 2 regenerators one of which can go berserk(and show middlefinger to bullets) and the other is pretty good marksman, 1 teleporter that didn't give a damn about bullets and took away alot of armed guys all by himself, a guy who can shoot metal feathers from two different sides in a spread manner versus few humans and a very slow telekinetic?

I mean seriously? Logan, Deadpool, Angel and Psylocke will go for the kill, and its fully in character. Even if Wanda gets lucky and get a hold of a moving target(which she has serious troubles doing because of slow execution of her powers) Kurt could teleport/throw her to either of his team mates that won't hesitate and kill the witch. A telekinetic horseman from the past would do far better than Wanda, she was fast and ruthless.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutant power!

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants win

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Mutants still win.

Nobody from the MCU solo's. And if you think so explain because there isn't a way anyone of them can.

HansGuenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Win by KO ?That means that Cap can actually solo,he can Ko wolverine and deadpool(not kill them) and the others dont have the durability to survive Caps Punches

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Win by KO ?That means that Cap can actually solo,he can Ko wolverine and deadpool(not kill them) and the others dont have the durability to survive Caps Punches

Mutants still win.

Nobody from the MCU solo's. And if you think so explain because there isn't a way anyone of them can.

Two opposite opinions :p

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@sl-wopr: how is wanda slow lol have you seen civil war

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol how is Cap going to solo when he can't beat Logan or Arch Angel or any of them for that matter except dead pool

Beast Threw a Car over 100 feet and Pysclocke was strong enough to parry and grapple with beast, not to mention she cut a car Straight in half with no effort and had enough strength to hold onto her sword after a fall from an Aeroplane

HansGuenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: Cap can Solo, wolverine was KO in X men 1 by sabretooth for a long time,Cap is the best Fighter and strongest in this Battle

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

X Force sweeps

sl-wopr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon:Did you? She was waving her hands for some time before any object was reacting to it and she NEVER catched a moving object outside of falling watch tower that was slowly moving in just one directon. She could tag Panther when he was standing in one place, same with Widow, she couldn't pick up neither IM nor WM and instead used objects to hurt them. Compare it to the horseman who instantly grabbed a guy, crushed him fast and threw away, Wanda is not there yet.

@hansguenter: Did you just say Cap can solo?) I am not sure he can go even against Psylocke(or anyone from the list really all alone) who was hanging out with the Beast who catched and throw a car long away, what did Cap do, pushed a car a bit? The only relevant guy on Marvel side(to my surprise) is Falcon, because he has automatic weaponry at his disposal so he might shoot Psylocke or lucky shoot Angel but thats as far as he could go without dying.

Also did you just compare Cap to Sabertooth in a pretty questionable feat? You did see that Logan was ambushed and took by surprise right? If it was enraged Wolverine it would be far better feat. The other feat KOed by bullet was also calm Logan, each other time he wasn't that calm he didn't give a damn about bullets. If Cap couldn't KO regular humans in Cap2 easily or some other guy in the beginning of Cap3 than he has no feats to suggest his punch would do anything good here.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America>=Wolverine

Falcon>>>>Angel

Scarlet Witch>>>>>>(>x infinity)Psylocke

Winter Soldier>>Deadpool

Hawkeye<<Nightcrawler

Team Cap wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a9166f233bc2
deactivated-5a9166f233bc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Captain America>=Wolverine

Falcon>>>>Angel

Scarlet Witch>>>>>>(>x infinity)Psylocke

Winter Soldier>>Deadpool

Hawkeye<<Nightcrawler

Team Cap wins.

This

Avatar image for deactivated-5a9166f233bc2
deactivated-5a9166f233bc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nope111

Captain america < Wolverine (Cap isnt putting logan down for good before he gets decapitated regardless of what steve's PIS he got in civil war)

Falcon >>>>> Angel (falcon easy)

Scarlet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>psylocke (Scarlet wrecks)

Winter soldier <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Deadpool (deadpool oneshots and blitzes, Bucky got a serious nerf in civil war and got his arse kicked nearly everytime he fought relying on people to save him)

Hawkeye<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<nightcrawler (nightcrawler blitzes)

Team cap either gets stomped to hell or scarlet goes on a killing spree.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's just about Knocking out then Cap can KO wolverine in a short time. With his shield the guy destroys Titanium robots like nothing...pulls down helicopters...jumps without a parachute. That alone makes him much much stronger than wolverine. Guaranteed killing wolverine is like impossible. I mean you gotta decapitate him and that's not easy even with that Crazy shield cuz logan's got adamantium skeleton right. But from the XMen movies it's easy to figure out that Logan isn't immune to pain and can be KOed by stronger guys. Couple of Shield bashes to the Head and Logan's out.

Falcon >>>>>>>>> Angel No explanation needed. Once angel is gone he can take out deadpool. I mean Guy's got Missiles Lasers Drones in that Bird Costume somehow. Will be a huge distraction. Maybe even KO dead pool or seriously injure him. Wade's healing Factor is nowhere closer to Logan.

Scarlet witch >>>>>>>>>> Psylocke. And to those guys who think Cap is stronger than Psylocke..i think you are wrong. Cap maybe close but I still think she's got a little edge in strength. Nevertheless it doesn't matter. Witch takes the Bitch out.

Hawkeye is good. Good reflexes and agility. Remember how he struck Wanda with Emp arrow or something in AOU when she was trying to sneak up on him. But nightcrawler is a teleporter. I think he's got the edge that's why. Hawkeye could give a fight but lose in the end.

That leaves Winter Soldier free. He could help fight Dead pool by helping Falcon or help Cap or Witch. And giving by Civil war standards..MCU super soldiers are crazy strong.

So I think Team Cap can win this without much difficulty. And people should stop mentioning how Cap beating Tony is PIS or stuff. Yeah the location favoured Cap..Tony couldn't use his full arsenal and he didn't use deadly force or cheap tricks. But still Cap managed to give a 60+ tonner a prolonged H2H fight. That's not just Cap's strength at play here. Cap used his skill advantage..location advantage and gear advantage ( his shield blocks all energy attacks of Tony and also helps Cap damage armour). That fight wasn't PIS. It was as legitimate as it gets.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sl-wopr: she stopped an explosion mid explosion and put up a force field faster than a trained mercenary could shoot.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one on MCU team is even close to x force... Are kidding me?! X force stomps this but some match ups are good others are stomps.

sl-wopr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tsol:Stronger than Cap*5 thats for sure. Also even in Firs Class before transformation he was running faster than Cap at his best. He did it because of his leg muscles. So i am pretty sure even Civil War Cap is physically weaker than FC pre transformed Beast. But ofcourse he didn't have much feats for direct comparison unlike now.

@americanspeeddemon: She didn't do it instantly and she did it on a still object, again nothing to disprove what i said. And a shield that she makes near herself is not really impressive including speed. Her energy comes directly from her hands its pretty obvious that the closer energy will fly the faster it'll get there.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sl-wopr: it wasn't instant nothing really is but still it shows superhuman speed in using her powers also explosions aren't still and she caught the explosion not crossbones.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SW solos.

TOO EASY.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooh, where's antman? Maybe he's in the picture, just really small.

For real though, like @thorson said, SW is a bit much for the mutants to deal with

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GXrevolution

@nope111 said:

Captain america < Wolverine (Cap isnt putting logan down for good before he gets decapitated regardless of what steve's PIS he got in civil war)

Wolverine was KO'd by a bullet to the head.

sl-wopr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: It was an instant from human point of view just like blinks. Sure you could blink few frames per second but this is considered instant. So saying something like this is instant is pattern of speech. She instantly grabbed him when she saw him then in less than a second crippled him and then threw away. Are you going to argue that horseman was slower than SW?

Explosion was at the same place where the guy was so travelling speed of her power didn't change. We don't even know how long she's been there and when she started er usual hand waving motions. So saying she is fast based on that particular "feat" is strange when we have multiple others that show her actual speed without instantly montaging her in place.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

iWinULose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After reading this thread, I'm inclined to agree with team x-force. Better feats, and more in depth analysis, giving props to both teams. Guys who say avengers win don't give any credit to x-force at all like they will just sit there and take the beatings. Kurt can easily teledrop many of the members, teleport falcon's wings away while he is in flight...if anyone is soloing, he is one candidate.

TorchwoodBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X Force are good, and perhaps if Nightcrawler can get to Scarlet Witch quickly they might win as they have so heavy hitters here.

If not, Scarlet Witch wrecks.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@torchwoodboy:

How does she wreck? She is too slow to react to most (haven't watched apocalypse yet so I don't know how fast Angel and Psylocke are or their reaction time.)

Team may underestimate her when the fight commences but once they see her potential threat, she's done. Fox X-Men have fought more powerful foes than these Avengers. Most of xforce members wont hesitate to kill which leaves avengers at a disadvantage.

Xforce wins.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Mutants win with low difficulty. LOL at Cap, or anybody on Team Cap, soloing. That's definitely not happening. Nightcrawler, however, could arguably solo.

TorchwoodBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madrid_san: Slow?!?! SLOW?!?! Lmfao! I almost spat out my tea at that.

She reacted to an explosion, like something Cap couldn't react to with his super reflexes. Like she literally caught the explosion before it had even consumed Crossbones.

That is one hell of a high end feat. And having seen Apocalypse, X Force are good, but Wanda is the MVP for Team Cap. Either Nightcrawler takes her out, or I stand by what I said, she mind rapes them (El Olsen has already stated that the only reason Wanda didn't use TP in the Civil War fight was because she wouldn't do that to her friends. I'll try and find the source.)

But I'm not arguing here dude, and I'm open to hearing your response :)

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
deactivated-5bbee326da7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone on team cap have the reflexes to even tag nightcrawler but then again nighcrawler doesn't fight like Azazel so I doubt he'll teleport them in the air and drop them

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Mexicutioner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't understand all the hype around SW, she has barely any impressive feats, what's the deal?

Drk045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't understand all the hype around SW

Well The Force Awakens was okay.

Mexicutioner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers