Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JR_AvatarExpert
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo VS Aang, Toph, Katara, Zuko, Suki, and Sokka

Morals off

No Avatar State

It is daytime

Fight at Hogwarts (I think its a good place to fight)

Start 15 yards apart

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Avatar. What they lack in durability and physicals they make up for in damage output, range, AoE, and versatility.

Avatar image for jr_avatarexpert
JR_AvatarExpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: How do they hurt the turtles? I don't remember if the turtles were fire resistant. Earth bending would only slow them down and maybe eventually hurt them. The turtles are bullet proof so there is no way that rocks, ice, and air bending slices could pierce them. Of course they could trap the turtles in ice. Water bending would be very effective. Air bending would just slow the turtles down. If the turtles get close to the benders then its over. Aang is way too fast and he could just air scooter around them. I think this is a very close fight.

lachydotc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Toph I would give this to the Teenage Mutants but because she can track their movements even in the shadow they can monitor them and ensure they dont sneak up on them

Aang, Katara and zuko can both keep them at range and if the get close Sokka can handle close range (even for a bit)

Dont get it wrong through this wouldnt be a quick fight! The Turtles can take a beating and give it back 10 fold! but in the end with the level of bending the turtles cannot get close enough to them without taking massive damage.

Plus blood bending....so....yeah