TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Arsenal, Speedy and Diggle are in standard gear. Oliver is armed with a trowing knife, a handgun and a machete. Slade is on mirakuru and armed with a sword and a handgun.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bobbi has her batons + a bo staff, Hawkeye has his bow with 10 regular arrows + 1 trick arrow and a combat knife. Cap has a handgun, Bucky has two knifes and a handgun.

• Fight takes place on Lian Yu
  • Morals on, but everyone is willing to kill
  • Perfect teamwork
  • Starting distance 150 ft.
  • 1 Hour prep

Who wins and why?

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lian Yu. Slade and Ollie. 1 hour prep. You do the math.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By mickey-mouse

@rbt: What would they do in 1 hour? Make a few traps? That probably wouldn't work since they would be made for normal humans?

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Royal_Warrior

tricky Location favours team 1 greatly however it won't be too much of a factor, cap and arrow both at a disadvantage seeing as their primary weapons aren't here but Arrow has shown better skills with handgun than cap

Honestly I see MCU taking it due to hawkeye, faster draw than either thea and Roy and best accuracy here with the trick arrow having no problem one shottinmg slade either, as long as the team relaise their MvP is Hawkeye and buy him time to do his job they win, seeing as he is an avenger, both Bobbi and cap know what he's capable of and as such would realise he's their best hope at winning, if it goes h2h slades has a massive advantage having a sword however bucky's arm should be able to block it, cap would be at a slight disadvantage vs slade due to gear

Bobbi has the potential to one shot all of them except slade with her electric battons which can also be thrown and recovered with a magnet however without her standard firearm I doubt she'll be able to engage in the fight much

5 range on the CW team is a big bonus but both cap and Bucky both have good avoidance feats espically the latter

Due to this in character 99% of the time they fight they charge in to engage in h2h combat and that would be CW teams undoing as only slade will be able to hold his own, all the rest would be beaten handily by cap or Bucky

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: A mine won't differentiate between a human or a super soldier. And remember the trap Ollie saved Thea from? That would cleave anyone here in two.

Not that they need traps to win here. Lian Yu is a very big place. And Ollie and Slade know every inch of it. They know where to hide and where not to. That alone gives Team Arrow a huge adavntage.

Even if we ignore all that, CW team has a pretty good shot at winning in an all out brawl.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Just to be clear, CW team should win just by shooting everyone in the eyes. Only Bucky and Hawkeye are impressive shooters on team 2.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: How exactly is Clint a faster draw than Roy and Thea? Something I'm forgetting?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tricky Location favours team 1 greatly however it won't be too much of a factor, cap and arrow both at a disadvantage seeing as their primary weapons aren't here but Arrow has shown better skills with handgun than cap

Honestly I see MCU taking it due to hawkeye, faster draw than either thea and Roy and best accuracy here with the trick arrow having no problem one shottinmg slade either, as long as the team relaise their MvP is Hawkeye and buy him time to do his job they win, seeing as he is an avenger, both Bobbi and cap know what he's capable of and as such would realise he's their best hope at winning, if it goes h2h slades has a massive advantage having a sword however bucky's arm should be able to block it, cap would be at a slight disadvantage vs slade due to gear

Bobbi has the potential to one shot all of them except slade with her electric battons which can also be thrown and recovered with a magnet however without her standard firearm I doubt she'll be able to engage in the fight much

5 range on the CW team is a big bonus but both cap and Bucky both have good avoidance feats espically the latter

Due to this in character 99% of the time they fight they charge in to engage in h2h combat and that would be CW teams undoing as only slade will be able to hold his own, all the rest would be beaten handily by cap or Bucky

I could list a different scenario, but why? Just fyi royal...a LOT of CW fans are going to start chewing on you ;)

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I think your underestimating Hawkeye, he dodged repulsor fire from 3 foot away and shot 3 arrows at once all heading shotting moving ultron drones at the same time, he was the only one able to react to surprise attack from SW

Just wondering when have any of team Arrow actually used their range advantage for a majority of a fight? Like I said 99% of the time they will try engage in h2h, so in a perfect world in our eyes they will use their ranged advantage and not charge in but that's not taking in account characters personality and traits

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mickey-mouse

@royal_warrior:

Just wondering when have any of team Arrow actually used their range advantage for a majority of a fight? Like I said 99% of the time they will try engage in h2h, so in a perfect world in our eyes they will use their ranged advantage and not charge in but that's not taking in account characters personality and traits

That's because the team doesn't go all out murder. OP says they are going in for the kill. Also there is a lot of CIS in what you're basically getting at. We shouldn't use that on the battle boards.

@rbt:

@lukehero: A mine won't differentiate between a human or a super soldier. And remember the trap Ollie saved Thea from? That would cleave anyone here in two.

Cap took bullets to the gut and took a chituari blast to the gut. Anyway Ollie and the team shoots everyone in the face. Also technically the mine would count as extra gear(yes I know the battlefield is Lin, but that reeks of equipment and not simply environment.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RBT

@lukehero: Probably. Oliver and Slade probably can't use mines but, like I said, and like you said, CW team win anyway.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Kinda new here been reading the site for awhile but only made my account the other day, did I just open Pandora's box?!

@rbt: guess you haven't watched extended version of AoU, his accuracy and draw feats are exceptional only thing comparable is Ollie shooting a grenade and shooting all 3 lights at same time, however Hawkeye shot 3 moving ultron drones all in the head with 3 arrows at the same time which is significantly better than Ollie's feat Anyways Ollie doesn't even have his bow, thea and Roy don't have the feats to suggest their anywhere near Ollie and clints level with a bow espically Roy who is consistently portrayed as a poor archer even during the second half of season 3 Ollie even states he needs more training

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@lukehero: CiS?

Using that logic then I could just as easily counter back saying Hawkeye kills 3 of arrow team straight away shooting 3 arrows at the same time since he's faster in the draw than all of them I don't see why they would get the first shots in

Which leaves 2v4

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Team 2 wins here

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Kinda new here been reading the site for awhile but only made my account the other day, did I just open Pandora's box?!

@rbt: guess you haven't watched extended version of AoU, his accuracy and draw feats are exceptional only thing comparable is Ollie shooting a grenade and shooting all 3 lights at same time, however Hawkeye shot 3 moving ultron drones all in the head with 3 arrows at the same time which is significantly better than Ollie's feat Anyways Ollie doesn't even have his bow, thea and Roy don't have the feats to suggest their anywhere near Ollie and clints level with a bow espically Roy who is consistently portrayed as a poor archer even during the second half of season 3 Ollie even states he needs more training

Yyyeeaaah, but if you don't take it too seriously, and just take the people who you WILL find who take things too seriously (both sides have their hardcore fans, but I've noticed the CW Arrow fans tend to be way hardcore), just concentrate on the stuff you find that you enjoy and ignore the rest, this cite is fun

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: Clint, undoubtedly, has great accuracy. Easily better than both Roy and Thea. However I don't understand how that, in any way, imply that he has faster draw speed.

Also, first, Clint only has one trick arrow and he has no info on his opponents. What makes you say that he'll use it on Slade and not other 4? 80% chance, he won't use it on Slade. Second, both Slade and Oliver has reacted to arrows at point blank. So Hawkeye is no problem for them. No matter how good Clint's aim is, he cannot tag a person who can react to arrows.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 and it really isn't that close. You have two supers and a girl who could arguable take the three weaker arrow team members out by herself... cap himself is a better battle strategist and the hour is more beneficial to them unless you are saying that cisco gets to help the arrow team? if that is the case then tony gets to help the mcu or shield for that matter.. Arrow cannot beat either of bucky or steve and slade can't beat them both....

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

#@rbt: Ok i'll clear up a few things, on his wrist he has a dispenser that he uses from time to time to load his arrows which considerably reduces the load time as it takes out the time to reach his quiver granted he used it only on 3 occasions in AoU but he still has it and I feel 3 times is more than enough to suggest to use it, he full movie isn't out on the internet so I couldn't get all the Gifs needed to display all of his skills and the time he used it during combat

I'm sure you've watched bout AoU and First avengers and he's been show able to shoot uppto 2 arrows a second which is ridiculously fast

Loading Video...

now this, not just exceptional aim but without doubt best shot in both universes by a long mile, I'm not going to bother going into great detail here as its a 13 second video and a picture is worth a thousands words. This Doesn't just show his accuracy but this showcases his Tactical Awareness, Reactions And most of all prediction of movement as the aircraft is moving at fast speeds. Below a GiF further showing how aware Hawkeye is and his tactical skill is not to be taken lightly also some awesome Accuracy shots of a fast moving target and quick and Accurate Draw

No Caption Provided

Now Here in his usual tricks he headshots two at the same time, sorry I may of Remembered it wrong when I said 3 earlier but i'm pretty sure he did do 3 at the same time after the first Gif where he places 3 of the arrows on his bow at once however cannot find the clip online to make a gif of so had to make do with these GiF of only 2 Drone headshots, still mighty impressive, And hopefully for you guys seeing him put all 3 arrows on the bow in the first GiF backs up my claim that there is another instance where he did headshot 3 at once therwise why the hell would he load his bow with 3 arrows :/

No Caption Provided

now Hawkeye isn't just a glass canon and his durability is goo just for a human but his avoidance feats put him on a level above any member or team 1, because dodging and catching arrows is one thing but dodging Repsulor after it was fired it is a whole net level, plus it wasn't a one time thing during First Avengers he was the only person at the start who was able to doge Loki's energy blasts aswell he's been consistently portrayed as fast reactions and a great dodger

No Caption Provided

lastly further evidence of both avoidance, acrobatic skill, Draw speed, tactical awareness and accuracy here

No Caption Provided

you said about 1 trick arrow, just to let you know that one trick arrow destroyed a reinforced bunker so the radius of explosion will be huge

I feel with the prep and his teammates to buy his time as hawkeye loves to get in a position away from the crowd as seen in Avengers when he went on the building to giver supporting fire and at the start of AoU where he was staying back picking his shot covering behind trees inbetween shots, No one here is comparable accuracy wise even Ollie and that added with the wrist mounted draw and 3 shots at once capability all resulting in perfect accuracy is too big of a factor for team 1 to counter eve though they have a numerical advantage and both range weapons, His Tactical ability and Awareness will keep him in the fight and he has the all the feats to suggest he could react to anything team Arrow does

So Hawkeye for the solo(not that he could solo this without his teammates but he's the only offensive they need with them lot playing distrations so not really a solo but you get what I mean) as long as is team mates distract for atleast 4 seconds, This is not taking into account either WS accuracy and avoidance abilities or caps speed,raw strength and durability who also tips team in favour

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: haha thanks for the head ups :) was the same with Reddit with some fan bases nothing's wrong with a passion at e fan base though but it can be draining if they don't even try listen to what you say

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: This is true (about some people just not listening). You're doing things like a champ so far. You provided a very reasonable scenario to support your point of view on how the fight could go. You also gave good points and gif feats to support your arguments about Hawkeye. Not saying you WON'T , just be sure to listen to counter arguments...unless the person you're debating is just one of those people who will just freaking NOT listen. You've got yourself set up for debating success I'm thinkin'.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Team 1 has an aggregate accuracy in a firefight pushing 80 to 90 percent. Ollie is the best shooter that team 1 has and his accuracy against other accurate shooters is almost zero percent.

The combat accuracy is tilted so far in marvels favor it isn't funny considering they have Hawkeye who missed 1 half draw against widow and had his arrows surprised grab QS. Other then that, he is 100 percent. Bobbi has literally never missed a shot on the show. Bucky's only misses took place when supressing widow which are not supposed to be precision shots and against caps shield.

People might wanna rewatch the shows and mvies, because in a shootout team would arrow would die horribly.

Caps accuracy with his shield is high enough to hit multiple targets across dozens of yards all along different angles and planes, and have shield return to him a later point down the battlefield. Thaat is accuracy absolutely untouched by anyonw on the opposing team.

Ollie can react and fire? Cap can think out advanced geometry and then attack in the same amount of time.

Team arrow get's wrecked. Higher accuracy ratings and NOBODY on team 1 is stepping to Cap, WS or Bobbi in a brawl. especially not woth her OP ass batons.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: I think Slade is a better shot than Oliver, and do you think Bobbi would take out Slade in a brawl? (just wondering)

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: without mirachu she could but with, she has no way of putting him down.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheSuperor

@newecho: Yes, I agree. She does have good shot at him without the mirakuru, but since it was stated that he was on the mirakuru here and it was said that she would beat him, I was wondering if he meant that she would beat him on the mirakuru or without.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nerdchore

Hawkeye is only tagging thea roy and diggle. Ollie and slade can dodge.

Ollie can just shoot most of their team in the face.

Sanitrize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like none of the Arrow team members are on the level of Caps team. Caps team has better feats. Even though I like the arrow more, I'll give this one to Caps team.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: I think Bobbi can beatdiggle and Roy together tho. @royal_warrior: be prepared for the arrowverse can dodge arrows and Ollie tagged flash rebuttal. Nice gifs and arguments but I actually believe Hawkeye will be used much like he was in the first avengers movie. He will be able to kill one or maybe two before he is spotted tho.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: I can't see either slade or Ollie dodging arrows from Hawkeye, they've never dodged from a marksmen of Clints calliber and clints has 100% shot accuracy, he has yet to miss only time his arrow hasn't hit the target was when Loli caught it yet it was an explosive arrow which was intended to be caught

So let's say they do catch an arrow, clints already shown how to deal with it, they have no chance dodging his arrows seeing as he tracks movement exceptionally well and has tagged quicker things without even looking

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye is only tagging thea roy and diggle. Ollie and slade can dodge.

Ollie can just shoot most of their team in the face.

Ollie don´t have arrows

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DarthAznable

Eh. Team Marvel.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheSuperor

@thesilentripper: Ep 303 "Corto Maltese" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMhlVALweI (link to the entire video) the GIF is a bit bad quality

No Caption Provided
nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesilentripper: as shown. He is quite good. None of the marvwl team is bullet dodgers and cap doesnt have his shield.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Home advantage isn't enough to stop team 2 from rolling

• Morals on, but everyone is willing to kill

How would this work?

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Paytience

@nerdchore: The problem is that all of the marvel team are better with guns. Bobbi cleared a carrier of fully armored hydra agents shooting at her from cover and didn't miss a shot during the first battle for the Iliad. Shooting get's a whole lot harder when other accurate shooters are firing back, and Ollie has literally to the best of my knowledge, never hit a shot, even with his bow under those conditions. In a shootout, you don't have to be a bullet dodger. You just need better firing discipline and marvel has it in spades, especially in a team fight. The combat experience sits firmly in Marvel's favor for EVERY character involved here. The least combat vetted is Bobbi and she has more experience in actually combat then even Slade.

As for whether or not she can put him down with mirakuru, I would need to know how they do against electric attacks...because visible arcing across water with enough amperage to kill a man means her Batons can power a city (maybe a little oferblown...but seriously, GJ to TJ levels of power and the amperage to match) and she can use them as multi angle returnable projectiles...and she was capable of holding off a kree before those upgrades. With them, she would have dropped him.

Without Mirakuru, Bobbi would straight up stomp slade.

But to clarify, I meant that there is no possible combination of fighters on the arrow side that could take that combination of fighters from the Marvel side. Cap, WS and Mockingbird is a ridiculous combination of skillsets, physicals and tech to try and take in head to head.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: Aye! Someone with the time, energy, and desire to take on the Arrowverse fanatics as an MCU rep!! Good work man.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior:

Ok i'll clear up a few things, on his wrist he has a dispenser that he uses from time to time to load his arrows which considerably reduces the load time as it takes out the time to reach his quiver granted he used it only on 3 occasions in AoU but he still has it and I feel 3 times is more than enough to suggest to use it, he full movie isn't out on the internet so I couldn't get all the Gifs needed to display all of his skills and the time he used it during combat

Okay.

I'm sure you've watched bout AoU and First avengers and he's been show able to shoot uppto 2 arrows a second which is ridiculously fast

When exactly did he do that? Clint always seems to take his time.

now this, not just exceptional aim but without doubt best shot in both universes by a long mile, I'm not going to bother going into great detail here as its a 13 second video and a picture is worth a thousands words.

Again, it shows he is an exceptional aim in situation like these. He has missed before in close quarters situation.

Now Here in his usual tricks he headshots two at the same time, sorry I may of Remembered it wrong when I said 3 earlier but i'm pretty sure he did do 3 at the same time after the first Gif where he places 3 of the arrows on his bow at once however cannot find the clip online to make a gif of so had to make do with these GiF of only 2 Drone headshots, still mighty impressive, And hopefully for you guys seeing him put all 3 arrows on the bow in the first GiF backs up my claim that there is another instance where he did headshot 3 at once therwise why the hell would he load his bow with 3 arrows :/

I don't understand why you keep posting Clint's accuracy feats. I've already agreed that he is a better shot than Roy and Thea.

now Hawkeye isn't just a glass canon and his durability is goo just for a human but his avoidance feats put him on a level above any member or team 1, because dodging and catching arrows is one thing but dodging Repsulor after it was fired it is a whole net level,

After it was fired? What? Clint moved before the repulsor was shot.

No Caption Provided

you said about 1 trick arrow, just to let you know that one trick arrow destroyed a reinforced bunker so the radius of explosion will be huge

They start 150ft away from each other and spread out. The explosion would defnitely be big, but its not like everyone will be huddled in same area. And you keep forgetting that Clint won't be the first to shoot. There is Slade and Oliver, both with handguns and are very fast with it. Just to give you an idea of how fast Slade is with his handgun, he was able to shoot 6 mercenaries, all spread out and walking towards him with guns drawn before a single one of them could do so much as aim their guns at him.

I feel with the prep and his teammates to buy his time as hawkeye loves to get in a position away from the crowd as seen in Avengers when he went on the building to giver supporting fire and at the start of AoU where he was staying back picking his shot covering behind trees inbetween shots, No one here is comparable accuracy wise even Ollie and that added with the wrist mounted draw and 3 shots at once capability all resulting in perfect accuracy is too big of a factor for team 1 to counter eve though they have a numerical advantage and both range weapons, His Tactical ability and Awareness will keep him in the fight and he has the all the feats to suggest he could react to anything team Arrow does

So Hawkeye for the solo(not that he could solo this without his teammates but he's the only offensive they need with them lot playing distrations so not really a solo but you get what I mean) as long as is team mates distract for atleast 4 seconds, This is not taking into account either WS accuracy and avoidance abilities or caps speed,raw strength and durability who also tips team in favour

Clint cannot hide in trees. That's not specified in OP. All of them start 150ft away visible to each other.

@nerdchore: I can't see either slade or Ollie dodging arrows from Hawkeye, they've never dodged from a marksmen of Clints calliber and clints has 100% shot accuracy, he has yet to miss only time his arrow hasn't hit the target was when Loli caught it yet it was an explosive arrow which was intended to be caught

So let's say they do catch an arrow, clints already shown how to deal with it, they have no chance dodging his arrows seeing as he tracks movement exceptionally well and has tagged quicker things without even looking

There is so many things wrong in this post. First, a guy who can keep track of arrows after it has been fired(like Slade and Oliver) would dodge arrows no matter how skilled the marksman is. Second, Clint is good at taking his time and aiming, but he is really bad at close quarters shooting. He has missed before. Heck, Natahsa was able to aim dodge him. And Slade and Oliver are leagues above her in...everything.

Loading Video...

100% accuracy, you say?

And you keep forgetting that Clint only has one trick arrow. And Oliver never goes for catching the arrow. He always dodges it(except for one time against Komoddo). So lets say Clint aims at Oliver's head and Oliver dodges. The trick arrow will pass harmlessly and explode some couple hundred ft behind them.

Again, all of these assuming that Clint doesn't get gunned down by three expert marksmen here. And two decent archers. One of who has actually been shown to be a great archer before her training(Thea.)

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Cap

eyeinthesky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap's team has this easy, even without his shield. Hawkeye takes out diggle and arsenal 1 arrow each, even taking fire. Cap is accurate enough to provide cover fire while moving, he was in WWII after all, and Bucky was as well and on top of it is a highly trained assassin. So while giving suppressing fire, and letting hawkeye keep them pinned, the melee team moves forward. Captain america runs about 45 miles an hour, that 150 feet would be covered in seconds. Once it's down to H2H, arrow team just doesn't stand a chance. Also Cap got hit in the gut by a laser and got up and kept fighting, I don't think an arrow or a gun would be able to keep him down. Bucky is just as deadly or more so with his knife than with a gun. That's not even taking into account mockingbird, who would KO any of arrow team in H2H (without mirakuru) but cap is has the serum, bucky has the arm, both are highly trained combatants. I just don't see arrow team being able to offer much of a challenge.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Nice counters I'll get up a response later, competent forgot about that arrow vs Natasha but you could argue Hawkeye wasn't 100% due to being mind controlled but the again at such close proximity and widow knowing Hawkeye really well as well as getting the jump on him would be a factor to consider not to mention his feats greatly improved after first Avengers

hail_hydra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all read the op. It's made clear what the combatants have.

Second he needs a device to make shots arrow and Merlin make with skill.

1:40

https://youtu.be/IGZSR3uNOPA

Arrow shooting two at once

1:20

Catches an arrow

https://youtu.be/zgaM7UPRKkc

Nyssa and oliver dodging arrows; arrow deflecting arrows

https://youtu.be/Ho81b_hbAKM

Arrow and sara vs League

https://youtu.be/KOmU7jp2Qv0

Deflects three arrows at once

https://youtu.be/NAtulMWYjxg

What will arrow do with prep??

https://youtu.be/i6Il9y9PwVY

Oliver knows the terrain they don't.

https://youtu.be/VZVvd2s6KL0

And the island is full of boobytraps some set up by Oliver himself.

https://youtu.be/K2pIYixobak

Oliver with a pistol doesn't miss a shot

https://youtu.be/sUcdO0QhICE

I also love how everyone's lowballing thea

https://youtu.be/aNUYhfvKD5Q

https://youtu.be/KyzYyoUH28g

https://youtu.be/chJgHEyGSSU

Oliver Vs argus agents with automatics

https://youtu.be/uOeOCyp4qY8

hail_hydra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am so sick of this mcu wank. It's tiresome.

Captain America got dropped by one gun shot from being shot in the back with a pistol. And One shot to the leg had him limping and moving slowly. But these fanboys act like he's a god da.. Asgardian. Same with Bucky who nearly got his face shot off by black widow and was protected by armor. He's just soo beyond touchable

Omgg steve took blows from ultron. yeah while wearing body armor that protected him from lasers and energy beams.