Battle in New York.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AlphaQ

I just read that Flashy Flash, the S-class speedster is Mach 3 based on a timeframe given to the reader in his fight with Garou. If that's true it bodes badly for OPMverse speed, especially since Tats's best feat is reacting to those bullets, which even PPP did, and he is undoubtedly far slower than Flash. I'll look further into this.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@alphaq: she also has auto force fields too as been proven. Not sure about he speed arguments.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm pretty sure that hasn't been proven.

Not that they could withstand and assault from Zoro or Sasuke, anyway.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm pretty sure that hasn't been proven.

Not that they could withstand and assault from Zoro or Sasuke, anyway.

I dunno if they are auto, but they are active even when she is knocked out cold.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueaustralian: If they were auto, she wouldn't have been blitzed by Golden Sperm.

Active while knocked out is nice, but it really doesn't make much of a difference.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke solos too many options genjutsu, ameno blitz sword slice, amaterasu, blitz with foot speed then punt into next week, opens a portal then push them in, etc...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Ninja War Arc does all that? He sounds way better than Ninja War arc Naruto.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueaustralian: @marczaddy: if they were not auto, shouldn't Golden Sperm killed her rather than KO her? I mean, clearly they saved her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team psychics

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@vintage_spiderman: Ninja War Arc does all that? He sounds way better than Ninja War arc Naruto.

Oh shoot I rushed ahead with my post before reading so he's pre adulthood godlike one arm is all I need to curb muthaf**ka savage Sauce....okay so is he ems or six paths enhanced with rinnegan unmastered then?

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@marczaddy said:

@trueaustralian: If they were auto, she wouldn't have been blitzed by Golden Sperm.

Active while knocked out is nice, but it really doesn't make much of a difference.

Haha what? If they weren't auto she'd have died from the blitz. She also wasn't even full power there, and it was Golden Sperm that blitz'ed her and not Black Sperm.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Anyways Tatsumaki and Tetsuo take this for obvious reasons. Both have superior DC and the reaction speed to destroy these two.

Make Saskue current and it's still a win for psychics. Yeah, I said it. Fight me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: So, can I get a scan for these auto shields?

BTW, I never said anything about Black Sperm, so I'm not sure why you did.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Lol @ her beating current Sasuke, or even War Arc for that matter.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@marczaddy said:

@iusemycajonas: Lol @ "her" beating current Sasuke, or even War Arc for that matter.

Yes, because it's totally a 1v1 situation. not like we have a guy with light speed reactions or anything like that on the exact same team as "her". Is this a personal vendetta against the character ? Lmao.

@marczaddy said:

So, can I get a scan for these auto shields?

No Caption Provided

Surviving blitz from golden sperm,

No Caption Provided

Some very obvious auto shielding going on. How in the fk else is she

1. Living a blitz from a guy who put up somewhat of a fight to Garou, someone stated by the creator to be superior to Lord Boros in H2H.

2. Making shields while not concious.

@marczaddy said:

BTW, I never said anything about Black Sperm, so I'm not sure why you did.

On a side note, it's so interesting how invulnerable certain users on this site make current Sasuke out to be. Seriously crazy that there are people out there who think he's lightspeed and moon level in DC and has the same durability as Naruto. Some people even think he's faster based off of a two second clip from a well choreographed fight scene.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when is Golden Sperm superior to Boros?

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garou, someone stated by the creator to be superior to Lord Boros in H2H.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueaustralian said:

Garou, someone stated by the creator to be superior to Lord Boros in H2H.

Welp, there goes my reading comprehension.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welp, there goes my reading comprehension.

We have our moments.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: I don't feel one way or the other about Tornado. Honestly, I kinda like her, actually. I haven't discussed Tetsuo because I had no reason to. I haven't spoken on who wins here, once. Just that she can't beat Current, or even War Arc Sasuke.

So, you don't have proof for auto shields, then? Good to know. Her shields being produced while she's knocked out is, again, noted. However that is not the same as producing shields subconsciously while awake.

Not that it makes a difference, any serious hit from Zoro or Sasuke would be devasting, to her and her shields.

I actually like to think of myself as a cheeky dickwaffle, but I'll take it. ?

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By iUseMyCajonas
@marczaddy said:

@iusemycajonas: Just that she can't beat Current, or even War Arc Sasuke.

IMO Saskue has no solid speed feats putting him above her. We have calcs for her to be mach 600+ already. What speed feat does War Arc Sasuke have that I'm missing? Current is debatable. So, show me the feats, chop chop. In character for her to fling him into paste after he ignores her for 2 seconds.

So, you don't have proof for auto shields, then? Good to know. Her shields being produced while she's knocked out is, again, noted. However that is not the same as producing shields subconsciously while awake.

I'm sorry but is reading scans hard for you? And yes, her shields being produced even, keyword there, even, eeeven. Even while she's knocked out, is yes indeed subconscious autoshielding.

Not that it makes a difference, any serious hit from Zoro or Sasuke would be devasting, to her and her shields.

They wouldn't be able to even touch her.

I actually like to think of myself as a cheeky dickwaffle, but I'll take it. ?

Cheeky dickwaffle it is!

On a side note, here's her killing 10k hypersonic+ people at once!

No Caption Provided

All while significantly weakened! Wow!

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@mimisalome said:

@iusemycajonas:

I honestly think that speed and blitzing are irrelevant against a character like Tatsumaki (and Probably Tetsuo). As it was proven that they have some great tk-based defense in a form of a barrier (and maybe some type of physical hardening/reinforcing).

But she is very susceptible to psyche suggestion while in a fight... and a Genjutsu illusion is practically something like that but only much much worse

She theoretically should be able to free herself from genjutsu due to having a constant aura that she has complete control over surrounding her.... But for now let's just say that she won't be able to do anything about Genjutsu, Sasuke wouldn't have a chance to use it, because he's getting oneshot the second he moves or tries to consider himself a threat.

And yes, Tetsuo is not being harmed by either Zoro or Sasuke, simply in a different league.

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Lol @ her beating current Sasuke, or even War Arc for that matter.

The sheer blasphemy being spoken here is unbelievable.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

animebattles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke solos too many options genjutsu, ameno blitz sword slice, amaterasu, blitz with foot speed then punt into next week, opens a portal then push them in, etc...

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@vintage_spiderman said:
@marczaddy said:

The sheer blasphemy being spoken here is unbelievable.

Stop whining and prove he wins.

Jesus Christ is it first reaction for naruto fans on this site to moan and cry?

Just counter posts there's no need for the whiny emotions.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke pre Rinnegan is definitely not soloing here. Lol

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@thedarkpaladin said:

Sasuke pre Rinnegan is definitely not soloing here. Lol

BLASPHEMY. Are you crazy? GOD THE NARUTO LOWBALL ON THIS SITE. SASKUE BLITZ GENJUTSU GG UR INSANE UR CRAZY. I HATE NARUTO LOWBALLERS. BLASHPEMY BLASHPEMY

*posts no feats*

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

If we equate chakra with chi, then tatsumaki can pretty much detect and manipulate them as stated with her fight against Saitama.

So that theory against genjutsu could probably work on such cross-over condition.

I'm not saying Tetsuo is weak, and Tatsumaki is fodder...but Sasuke(at least the one I thought was being used here) kept up with someone who could do this(below) at point blank mind you as well as someone who could see and fight someone who could bend space if not he would've gotten blitzed without being able to do anything. Not from a far away satellite either(shots fired) sorry, but Naruto ninjas aren't even close to being human anymore with the introduction of the soul transmigration/destiny stuff or sage of six paths alien lineage/family....not to mention Sasuke has mental assaults...heck with that alone he could cause h*ll check out the latest chapter of Bleach to see why sense manipulation is very key in a fight where the other has no counter.

Light fang is light speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And he doesn't have auto shields he had to obviously physically manifest his shields utilizing his perception and reaction speed.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke has no means of escaping her TK, she could suspend them both in air Zoro gets ragdolled but Sasuke is protected by susanoo.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Team 1 wins. If we just talk about them taking on Tatsumaki here. Zoro cannot really do anything other than be a distraction. Sasuke was nearly killed by TK before as well because he got caught mid attack. He was pretty defenseless against Madara when this happened. The only way those two could take her out is with a coordinated plan that would have to work and take out Tatsumaki before she could react. If Sasuke gets caught in TK of any kind he is screwed. He'll be better off than Zoro though who can't do anything to Tatsumaki on his own. But Tetsuo is here too. I don't think Sasuke and Zoro can do anything faster than both Tatsumaki and Tetsuo can react to.

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GentlemanTopHat

if Manga feats are allowed then Tetsuo should be able to take them out with his powers he has matter manipulation and energy manipulation telekinesis Teleportation Telepathy Flight a healing factor and he has superhuman durability and speed.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Good f*cking lord with this argument.

@vintage_spiderman said:

Light fang is light speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So we're gonna use the same faulty databook that has faulty information to say that this beam is light speed, use an anime only depiction of it, forget Naruto was at least a foot+ away from the initial beam, ignore that this is a Storm Release move and all Storm Release moves are classified as lasers even though they obviously aren't light speed, forget Naruto has precog, and then act like Naruto can run around the planet 7 times in a second.

smh.

If someone can prove to me the beam moves at light speed than I can accept lightspeed reactions for Naruto.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is zoro there?

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: I thought Tats' best reaction feat was reacting to SOS Sonic's homing shurikens? Because both Sasuke and Zoro have feats faster than that.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123 said:

@mee09: I thought Tats' best reaction feat was reacting to SOS Sonic's homing shurikens? Because both Sasuke and Zoro have feats faster than that.

Her best reaction feat is blocking bullets fired from Lord Boros's ship.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: That's only a good reaction feat based on scaling. Homing Shuriken is her best quantifiable feat.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123 said:

@iusemycajonas: That's only a good reaction feat based on scaling. Homing Shuriken is her best quantifiable feat.

What makes the Shuriken any more quantifiable? LOL.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas said:
@full123 said:

Her best reaction feat is blocking bullets fired from Lord Boros's ship.

yeap thats also a good demonstration of awareness and multitasking ability

not as good as murdering 10k people simultaneously.

both feats preformed casually

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't having great willpower allow people to resist Tatsumaki's psychokiinesis (which Fubuki says Tatsumaki actually isn't aware of IIRC)? I remember reading this in the manga, and the wiki also says this, but I'm not sure what page or chapter it's said in. I don't know about Sasuke (as I don't recall him having any good willpower feats), but Zoro might have enough willpower to resist her psychokinesis if this is true.

Other than that, I'm not sure how this fight would go, mostly because I'm not very familiar with Tetsuo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy: People were saying Sasuke solos even after the OP established which version of Sasuke was being used here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers