czk-21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

they can all die lol

if it was 1vs1 then i would go for giganotosaurus probably

-spinosaurus has jaws mostly for eating fish,tyranosaurus is smallest one,giganotosaurus has largest skull made for taking down big animals

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4  Edited By WarlordEternal

@czk-21 said:

they can all die lol

if it was 1vs1 then i would go for giganotosaurus probably

-spinosaurus has jaws mostly for eating fish,tyranosaurus is smallest one,giganotosaurus has largest skull made for taking down big animals

While the Tyrannosaurus is the smallest one, it is still big enough to fight back.

No Caption Provided

IIRC it actually has the most powerful bite here.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Awesomedude

I'm going with Team 1. This is how the fight goes for me: The T.rex will probably keep the Giganotosaurus busy for a while, maybe even beat it, the Spinosaurus can blind the Carcharodontosaurus with it's claws, then Carcharodontosaurus will fight back and maybe it can damage the Spinosaurus, but the T.rex will probably kill the Giganotosaurus maybe by ripping its lower jaw, and help the Spinosaurus. So team 1 wins.

IIRC, the Spinosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus lived in the same time and place, so maybe they already encountered eachother.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By dontevenblink

@crom_cruach: LOL! what did i just watch?

they're all close enough to the same size i think. if JP3 is canon, then the spino beats t-rex pretty quick and then helps kill the giganto. and then carcharo turns and kills the spino. spino's final words are, "CURSE YOUR SUDDEN BUT INEVITABLE BETRAYAL!" ...and then caracharo bleeds to death.

woman rules the earth.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tiny arms = Everyone loses

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC, the Spinosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus lived in the same time and place, so maybe they already encountered eachother.

Yes actually.

Loading Video...

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WarlordEternal

@dontevenblink said:

@crom_cruach: LOL! what did i just watch?

they're all close enough to the same size i think. if JP3 is canon, then the spino beats t-rex pretty quick and then helps kill the giganto. and then carcharo turns and kills the spino. spino's final words are, "CURSE YOUR SUDDEN BUT INEVITABLE BETRAYAL!" ...and then caracharo bleeds to death.

woman rules the earth.

You talkin' about in the bonus round? I wouldn't rely on JP3 for this fight as it was actually inaccurate with the portrayal. In actuality the fight would have ended right about...here

No Caption Provided

Many people (including myself) say this because Tyrannosaurus, who has the most powerful bite here, would have lacerated the jugular with it's 6 inch serrated teeth, and/or crushed the vertebrae in it's neck.

Don't take this as a sign of Spinosaurus losing. It should have seen that attack coming as they were facing each other.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ghostrider2

T-Rex.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-Rex with prep would stomp this fools.. but without prep is a 50/50.

czk-21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: sure as i said anyone can win or rather stand as last

1. we dont really know how agile or big they were,what was their behaviour like its all just extrapolation from few specimen(mostly not whole) and according to modern living animals, with 1 test they extrapolate weight as 5 tonnes with second one 9 tonnes with 3rd one 7 tonnes and maybe noone is right....

like with Giganotosaurus only perhaps 2 specimen were found-they could be generally bigger or smaller,they could hunt in pack or not,we really cant tell for sure...

2.lets say some of these assumptions are correct, like Giganoto. was somewhat bigger yet more agile, it woudlnt be that much bigger so T.rex or any other couldnt land a hit and ever hit counts almost as a death sentence from these big theropods

if one kills another its quite likely it would suffer from massive bleeding and even if it would heal quite a bit its quite probable that there will get infection and it will in the end cause death....

most likely nobody would survive this encounter.....

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1 since they are bloodlust

czk-21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in nature predators of similar size mostly try to avoid fight with each other(unless they are of same species or really hungry or defending offspring), since often this could become lethal,overall its not worth a shot

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czk-21: Well yeah, I'm sure they all would probably die by the end, but what I'm curious about is who everyone thinks would be left standing by the end. whether it be 2v2 or a free for all.

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jan_Valker

I think that T-Rex's bite is the most powerful ever, so if anyone of team two get's caught, he's dead.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one easy. Spinosaurus had arms. It can defeat one while rex take the other due to jaw strength

Emperor_Time

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Emperor_Time

@warlordeternal said:

@awesomedude said:

Yes actually.

Loading Video...

You watch Planet Dinosaur?

and back on topic, the team one will win due to advantages over the other side.

Bonus round:

Giganotosaurus 20/100

Spinosaurus 25/100 ( If it slashes the other dinos' jugulars it will most likely win. )

Tyrannosaurus Rex 25/100

Carcharodontosaurus 25/100

The other 5% belongs to any of them if they get lucky.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still team one.

For Bonus Round, any dino can take it, Rex has a bite advantage, Spino has arms, Carchar and Giga both have versatility (Arms and Bite Force), but I'll see T.rex taking an advantage.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You watch Planet Dinosaur?

Yeah I have. I love Dinosaurs. They are very interesting.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 probably.

Kundelar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odd thread, but in reality the sail of the Spinosaurus was very brittle and weak. It was also filled with blood and thin bones so if that got broken (which it would) he would be at a significant disadvantage from blood loss. Considering we dont rlly know that much about the mechanics of these dinosaurs it's really hard to tell the winning team.

Avatar image for deactivated-57a547790aa0e
deactivated-57a547790aa0e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, there are two common types of dinosaur people. The ones who don't know much more than a T. Rex and the ones who have seen Jurassic Park III. Either way, these people are all going to go with Team 1. In reality, Team 1 probably would win though. Even though the T. Rex is the smallest, it has the most powerful bite, meaning that if it were to get the first bite in the fight, it more than likely would end there. But what are the chances of that? Considering it is smaller, even if it's just a little smaller, it is probably quicker meaning there's a good chance it would get the first bite. The Spinosaurus would definitely be a favorite to win just because of it's sheer size advantage and, in comparison to the other three, it's massive arms. It's sail would be a huge weak point though. In a free for all, depending on who went after who, my money would be on the Spino and the T. Rex standgin last. And if that was the case, I believe the T. Rex would come out victorious.

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we don´t know alot about their hunting technics and what we know changes alot, spino was walking maybe on all 4 and was more crocodile like so i give him the advantage in the swamp/lake

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Determining how dinosaurs hunted and fought is basically impossible to tell, but if I had to pick a team, I'd go with team 2. Spinosaurus was big, but very lightly built. Giganotosaurus and carcharodontosaurus weren't much smaller, and had a much more substantial build and bite. T-rex probably had the strongest and most lethal bite out of all of them, but we can't even say for certain how it functioned or kept balance. It was a freak of nature with bodily proportions that made no sense. It was essentially a giant mouth on legs. I'd say team 2 has a better balance of power and functionality.

Avatar image for deactivated-64515c7889021
deactivated-64515c7889021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spinosaurus was semi-aquatic and walked on all fours. Also T-Rex has the strongest jaws here.

Spino: http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-29143096

Id say team 2 honestly just because I hate that JP3 fight

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 takes this IMO.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thelocust619

Team 2 bites them to death. Lol at the negligable chances of being throat slashed by Spino, and lol harder at something like that instantly killing anything. Team 1 has one killer biologically designed for larger prey and one needle-nosed solar panel, team 2 has two killers biologically designed for lager prey.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 FTW

Bigoldfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Bigoldfrog

From owning aggressive, predatory fish, cats and dogs my two cents are:

The relative bite force, sails, arms and size differences will play secondary role to attitude and reactions of each dinosaur.

Fish with smaller teeth and smaller size often kill larger fish because of differences in aggression and combat behaviour. Similarly with cats fighting over cat chow and dogs over dog chow.

My guess is if the dinos are trapped and must fight, TRex would win the most as it was known to hunt in packs (suggesting that it was intelligent and a more precise killer than the more likely solitary hunters the others were- as a lion is over a Crocodile)

TRex also had that incredible bite force as an evolutionary adaptation when there others didn't. This suggests it adapted to using its bite to kill larger prey (by maiming and waiting for the prey to harmlessly bleed out) while the others were scavengers often, and the spino was a fish eater mostly.

The T-Rex would in this case have major advantages in fighting behaviour.

If the dinos are allowed to flee, the Spino would win more often against all but the T-Rex, as these scavengers would avoid a fight with a larger carnivore- even if said carnivore would likely loose the fight due to never really facing such large, dangerous prey.

T-Rex might also flee, or might fight out of instinct. Tough to say.

Just my thoughts.