Iron Man.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hmm this is a good one,

I think it would be pretty close, deoends on what versions we go with , mcu or cartoons or what. In the 90s cartoon he was greatly enhanced in all physical aspects and he already has crazy strength and speed.

If Ironman suit has a sonic or a flamethrower then definitely goes to him, but with such amazing soeed Spiderman could avoid everythinf IM throws at him.

I'll say Ironman depending on what kind of suit he has

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capfan85: Sonics are standard weapon for all his suits. Repulsors are hotter than the Suns surface.

The symbiote only adds weaknesses to SpiderMan and even then the enhancing doesn't help at all.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, the symbiote doesn't add any advantages here, based on when Parker had it. However, the symbiotes origin story and capabilities have evolved immensely since the time when Peter had the suit.

All that is irrelevant, as this comes down to what Parker can do with two days of prep, and he has familiarity with Stark and his tech, as well as having demonstrated capability to hack his tech, and so with one-sided prep Peter is more than capable of taking this.

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep don't matter here. Tony's suits all have sonics as standard

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man stomps

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bringnit: I agree with the first part but Peters prep is nowhere near as good as Starks and his tech has evolved. He only exploited a backdoor and that opportunity was just writing. Stark has fixed that.

Stark is out of his league.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark: I'd agree with you if both combatants had prep, however, this is one-sided prep. Just like Tony has improved his tech, Peter has improved at least as much since that time. All of his scientific exploits at Horizon, his reverse-engineering of his various villains' gear, his discovery of the particles that created Alpha, have taken place since that time period.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Still Ironman

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man hacks his suit.

ImmortanSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Noone301994

Iron Man stomps.

Mismatch.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tony_Shark

@bringnit: and still completely shys away from what Stark can do.

In the end, the Black Suit will be his downfall. Too many weaknesses and he's overall inferior.

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Adriusus

Lmao.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With 2 day prep, Peter will lose the symbiote because it would seriously put him at disadvantage.

Peter 3/10. He's not pulling a majority over Ironman

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Adriusus

@visemoon: Stop wanking Spider-Man, Peter doesn't stand a chance and a shot.

Iron Man godstomps.

Mismatch.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite. Lock thread.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AlphaAboveAll

@adriusus: Holy. I'm an idiot, no wonder iron pic looked so familiar. Closing it.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus said:

@visemoon: No way this happens. Iron man 10/10

You're entitled to your opinion. I still say Ironman 7/10

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Adriusus

@visemoon: No, Iron Man oneshots Spider-Man with his repulsors. Spidey even in Symbiote dies. Stark stomps him physically too.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By visemoon
@adriusus said:

@visemoon: No, Iron Man shoots Spidey with his unibeam combined with repulsors. Spidey even in Symbiote dies.

Yeah, you pretty much made that known in every Ironman/Spider-Man related thread you bumped and commented on. We get it... you think he stomps. My oppinion just differ from yours

I also said Ironman wins

GCPD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gcpd said:

@visemoon: well he is right ...

Well its seems you felt the need to bump and and tag me on a thread that's over a year old. Which means you haven't read board rules on bumping old thread. *clicks block button*

GCPD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: oh yes I forgot about this Im new here :).

"*clicks block button*" I couldn't care less

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Iron Man pounds Spider-Man.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By blackspidey2099  Online

Spider-Man ditches the symbiote with prep and then uses Parker Particles, reverbium coated armor, or omniharmonic mesh in combination with hard light weaponry to win quite easily. If we are using the version of Iron Man in the pic, Spidey would just need to change into his Spider-Armor Mark IV to win very easily (and before anyone says it can be EMPed, ASM vol. 4 #4 actually shows that it is immune to EMPs and the SHIELD comic was horrible writing).

If he is forced to wear the symbiote, instead of exchanging it out for some other tech, he gets stomped.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: you have no proof the his web shooters keep working afterwards

And this isn't to powerful EMP anyway and it isn't related to this theard anyway

Save your hate to Tony to yourself

To the subject, unless the the AMP the symbiot give to spidy is insane, he can't win here and to my knowledge (might be wrong here) but I saw a scan that say it's only give spiderman oraganic webs and no boost

If this really the case, Tony beat the crap out of him

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani: Yes, I do. Read the issue. I can't post it all here.

How is it hate if I'm stating facts? 2 days is more than enough time to change out of the symbiote into Spider-Armor Mark IV and then fortify it with reverbium. Or just drain the power from the arc reactor with z-metal webs.

By the way, apparently the symbiote now boosts Spider-Man significantly, to the point that symbiote Spider-Man was able to take on Thor. It's resistance to fire and sonics has greatly increased as well. But I think the concentrated sonic attacks of Iron Man would be able to take it down, unless Spidey uses his prep to shield himself with omniharmonic mesh so sonics can't do him any harm whatsoever.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: what issue are you talking about? I never said you didn't read any issue

Sure 2 days is enough for him to turn his armor to create an armor to put on him and the symbyot and upgrades it with vibranium..... no!

You know that unlike ironman armor, spiderman is the actual muceles behind the armor, and that's why although it is pretty tough armor it is light as a feather, if he will add vibranium to this he won't be able to move (unless venom give him a power boost that according to scans I seen, this is not the case)

Show me spiderman taking on Thor pls

Did he ever used omniharmonic mesh to the point of immunity? I know mark 4 give him protection, but his voice base enemy (whatever his name is) went serious, I do remember spiderman being harm pretty badly, and ironman sonics are even better

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By blackspidey2099  Online

@tantani: Spidey doesn't create the armor, he can just cybernetically command it to come onto his skin since it has already been created. Can you provide a scan where it says Spidey's armor only enhances Spider-Man's base attributes and can't function on its own? I'm pretty sure that's incorrect, since we see Hobie Brown (who has no powers) wearing it on a couple occasions to fight crime while Peter Parker can't.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xwyLjdt39cg/UtY4VubiafI/AAAAAAABz8w/-4vnFaVnQd4/s1600/-019+copy.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EbHQtZ2NtfA/UtY4WM0nW1I/AAAAAAABz88/frES9yaf3nI/s1600/-020+copy.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TZwosi-PyQc/UtY4Wi8JvUI/AAAAAAABz9U/eIPNeZviNMg/s1600/-022+copy.jpg

He easily dispatched Iron Man as well, though Iron Man hadn't used sonics for whatever reason.

Here's the Queen's sonic attack:

http://www.readcomics.tv/images/manga/amazing-spider-man-complete/672/17.jpg

Here is Kaine, who Spidey had given the omniharmonic mesh suit, completely unaffected by it:

http://www.readcomics.tv/images/manga/amazing-spider-man-complete/672/21.jpg

The omniharmonic mesh tech wasn't built into the Mark IV for whatever reason. It had a weaker form of holographic stealth instead of bending light, and it had much less sonic shielding as well.

Here's the EMP scan:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-a5oon2ma1ag/VmguTB4lMLI/AAAAAAATv8U/7tyLk9nMmNc/s1600/1_17.jpg

It is a far more powerful EMP than used in Iron Man's armor as shown in the SHIELD comic, as we can see by how the energy radiated is so high that there is a visible burst of energy from the magnets, in addition to the invisible electromagnetic pulse that propagates in all directions.

Next scan shows his armor is still working completely fine: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LaDyrWesyUs/VmguTEReM3I/AAAAAAATv8Y/K6I3tf_YA6k/s1600/1_18.jpg

And we can see the technological functions of the armor still work, like the nanotechnology: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DZbrF43sNhI/VnqdHC5aAPI/AAAAAAAUGmE/9tBBD8eg5Lk/s1600/12_02.jpg

I can't post the whole issue, but Peter never replaces his webshooters or anything and then he goes swinging around in London with no problem. So there was absolutely no effect.