ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ssj_god

@frozen:

the mad titan is a real powerhouse .. he would win if the supermen comes one after other....

supermen only have chance if it is a 4 on 1 handicapped match

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@ssj_god: The Earth 2 Superman was quite powerful, he was the one who went toe-to-toe with the weakened Anti-Monitor in the end.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals on? I'd be inclined to give it to them morals off, but this is a clear win for thanos IMO.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@highaccuser: @reaverlation: Can Earth 2 Superman even it out? He's more powerful than Superman Prime (the one in OP; Pre-Crisis version).

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@ssj_god: The Earth 2 Superman was quite powerful, he was the one who went toe-to-toe with the weakened Anti-Monitor in the end.

yeah i know.. still

Morals on? I'd be inclined to give it to them morals off, but this is a clear win for thanos IMO.

pretty much this

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By reaverlation

@frozen: It's the Morals.

Isn't Earth 2 Superman Kal-L,the superman that Prime killed?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@reaverlation said:

@frozen: It's the Morals.Isn't Earth 2 Superman Kal-l,the superman that Prime killed?

The nerfed version. The Pre-Crisis version would beat Prime, he was arguably the primary character towards the latter act of COIE.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I'll take your word for it. But um yeah Morals give Thanos the win

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By dorukesin

kal l solos,if we are talking about the same guy

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Saren

Probably the Supermen for a solid majority if it comes down to a physical brawl. Thanos' best bet is telepathy. I'm actually not sure what the limits of Red Son Superman's durability are. The only thing that actually hurt him even a little (minus when Batman depowered him) was Bizarro, other than that he survived six black holes detonating around him, which is pretty insane even for Herald-level beings.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@reaverlation: The Pre-Crisis Darkseid said Kal L's power is beyond comprehension in Crisis on Infinite Earths.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Hmph.But yeah Thanos ftw unless Morals were off, then I'd back the Supermen as Thanos can use his versatility to end it with Morals on

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@saren: Red Son Superman by the end of the book was definitely Pre-Crisis (I think they were mini-black holes), and I'm pretty sure he flew to the end of the Solar System in a few seconds. Also, KC Superman should be at least 3x stronger than Pre-Flashpoint Superman.

What about Thanos' durability and force-fields?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren

Probably the Supermen for a solid majority if it comes down to a physical brawl. Thanos' best bet is telepathy. I'm actually not sure what the limits of Red Son Superman's durability are. The only thing that actually hurt him even a little (minus when Batman depowered him) was Bizarro, other than that he survived six black holes detonating around him, which is pretty insane even for Herald-level beings.

Essentially This.

BFR could be an option as well

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

thanos doesnt stand chance

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegeta: I'm pretty sure he stands a chance

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: kal lost to prime post crisis, and prime is nothing compared to thanos.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@highaccuser said:

@dorukesin: kal lost to prime post crisis, and prime is nothing compared to thanos.

Nerfed Kal L. Pre-Crisis Kal L is more powerful. And How is Prime nothing compared to Thanos?

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I.ll give this one too Superman

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By reaverlation

@highaccuser: If Prime was here, physically,he'd be a MVP for the Supermen.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Kal lost to Prime after flying through a red sun and losing all his powers. How is that relevant?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 frozen  Moderator

@highaccuser: If Prime was here, physically,he'd be a MVP for the Supermen.

Red Son Superman and Kal L > Prime.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dorukesin

im talking about the one who has stalemated Pre Crisis Superman

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@saren said:

Also basically this. Thanos can only win via BFR or telepathy as already mentioned. If he doesn't think to do that, the Supermen can overwhelm him both morals on and off with numbers and a combined assault on Thanos.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@highaccuser: Essentially, Prime beat on an 80 year old 'human' once depowered.

No Caption Provided

@dorukesin said:

@highaccuser said:

im talking about the one who has stalemated Pre Crisis Superman

No. That's Silver Age. This is Bronze Age Kal L.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: didn't red son bizzaro(Supermans equal) die from a neutron bomb? I didn't finish the series BTW.

@dorukesin: is that the one being used?

@saren: because they clearly needed to do that to beat him.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By dorukesin

Nerfed Kal-L,you're talking about the one who has fought with Boy-Prime right.Still if they'll play smart,Supermen ftw.

Post Crisis Superman can vibrate himself at hypersonic speeds effortless.That should give enough time to Red Son,Kingdom Come and Kal-L to prepare their biggest strike.

3 Heavy hitters takes on Big T while Post Crisis Superman vibrating through him.it would put Thanos down

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sy8000

@frozen: I doubt Bronze Age kal is a threat.

Prime was clearly supereior to kal through the whole series.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 frozen  Moderator
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@highaccuser said:

@frozen: I doubt Bronze Age kal is a threat.

Prime was clearly supereior to kal through the whole series.

Not true. Prime was not even superior to either Kal El or Kal L in Crisis on Infinite Earths, he was actually weaker than Kal El (while still impressing him).

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: I don't remember kal fighting prime alone. He seemed to be =to superman, who is clearly below prime.

If superman vibrates(and that's a big if) he can still get TPd or turned to stone.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@highaccuser: He did not fight Prime in Pre-Crisis comics, he fought the Pre-Crisis Superman though.

Pre-Crisis Superman admitted that Kal L was equal to him in strength.

Superman Family #187.

No Caption Provided

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@saren said:

Yeah more or less this.

Although the tables could turn pretty quickly the moment is mind controls one Superman, specially if its one of the more powerful version.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos twists all their heads on backwards, then pulls a Hancock and shoves them up each other's donkey holes.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 frozen  Moderator

@reikai said:

Thanos twists all their heads on backwards, then pulls a Hancock and shoves them up each other's donkey holes.

How?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sy8000

@frozen: hold on if you're using Bronze Age kal why bring up COIE? The time placement and power levels of Bronze Age characters is starting to confuse me.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wat?! No AllStar?

@frozen said:

@saren: Red Son Superman by the end of the book was definitely Pre-Crisis (I think they were mini-black holes), and I'm pretty sure he flew to the end of the Solar System in a few seconds. Also, KC Superman should be at least 3x stronger than Pre-Flashpoint Superman.

What about Thanos' durability and force-fields?

• I only watch the Red Son motion comic, but he didn't seem that powerful.
  • How do you come to that conclusion?
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@allstarsuperman:

• He was. He took out six mini black holes
  • ...How not? KC Superman is by far more powerful. He tanked Hercules' punch whereas normal Superman could not, and then Geoff Johns also wrote a Superman comic to which Jay Garrick could not perceive KC Superman, surprise surprise, years prior to that he wrote a comic to which Superman and Jay are matched in speed.
reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Thanos is a top-tier cosmic threat who's physically superior to just about everyone and can tangle with Odin, before his latter powerups. He has shields that can withstand Galactus, TP shields that the likes of Xavier and Moondragon can't hope to get through, and an array of powers that even the Silver Surfer can't hope to match.

This has been done so goddamn much I can't see how the point hasn't been driven into everyones skulls by now. Thanos is completely out of their league. He can transmute their balls into Kryptonite and let them die a horribly painful death or TP dump them into a drooling vegetable or rip the solar energy right out of their bodies and turn them into shriveled husks or even simply AoE everything and obliterate them in a cosmically destructive force.

Thanos backhands MFTL'ers on a regular basis and an entire Cosmic team of heroes got the living crap beat out of them. 4xSuperman doesn't mean a goddamn thing.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

. He can transmute their balls into Kryptonite and let them die a horribly painful death or TP dump them into a drooling vegetable or rip the solar energy right out of their bodies and turn them into shriveled husks or even simply AoE everything and obliterate them in a cosmically destructive force.

This is morals on though man. While I would think Thanos could matter manipulate them at will, he has essentially used that in a battle, all but once (if that's even considered battle) and once when he used it to bring back a house (which hardly is consider in a battle).

Its not something you could make an argument of him using.

Also I honestly haven't seen Thanos draining anyone's energy , closest I have seen is him draining life-force or just somehow magically turning Captain Marvel back into human form..

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Thanos can absorb and transmute energy, same as the Surfer, except to a higher degree as he was able to transmute the Life Force of others and even absorbed energy from Death herself.

Thanos even killed and transmuted that doppelganger of himself created by Magus during Infinity War, turned it into a butterfly and ate it to empower himself and, supposedly, reclaim a piece of himself that was lost when he was initially killed by Warlock where his body was turned to lifeless stone. Which became the base of the doppelganger Magus used by restoring it to life with power from the Cosmic Cubes he had.

Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Superman ftw

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Supermen would beat down Big Purple... besides the lack of speed that Thanos has her... his strength would not be enough to handle them all. Technically two of them could hold one side of Thanos... and then one of the Supermen could smash Thanos in the balls while the other one could smash Thanos in the eyes.

heh heh

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: I don't remember kal fighting prime alone. He seemed to be =to superman, who is clearly below prime.

If superman vibrates(and that's a big if) he can still get TPd or turned to stone.

• Phasing through Mongul and Mongal's energy blast
  • Phasing through Bloodlusted Doomsday's punch and Breath,then he punches(vibrates through) his organs.It didn't work because Doomsday doesn't have any organs
  • Phasing through iColdcast's most powerfull attack.
  • Phasing through planet
  • vibrates through invisible
  • phasing through Hank Henshaw's body.
  • Vibrating at hypersonic speeds.Counter his vibrating to tagging to another vibrator,Captain Marvel
  • Phasing through Mongul's fists
  • vibrates through invisible

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: there was no evidence he tried to punch doomsdays organs or that he survived cold cast by phasin rather than tanking. He'd already punched a hole in cyborg and vibrated to exploit that hole, but didn't phase.

I do know that he vibrates more often than people think, but it doesn't change my points.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By dorukesin

@dorukesin: there was no evidence he tried to punch doomsdays organs or that he survived cold cast by phasin rather than tanking. He'd already punched a hole in cyborg and vibrated to exploit that hole, but didn't phase.

I do know that he vibrates more often than people think, but it doesn't change my points.

he tried to punch through doomsdays stomach while vibrating

No Caption Provided

and as logical,it didn't work.Doomsday doesn't have any organs.He can phase through solid objects.Which means invulnerability or durability means nothing.He can phase his arm or hand or body through his opponent and if he turns his hand solid,his opponent will explode.Or if he keeps vibrating,his opponent will explode on this way too.

even he doesn't need to do any of what I've said.

If he vibrates his hand through a living thing,it would be like that

No Caption Provided