Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

Rules:

Superman and Thor are bloodlusted and have perfect teamwork

Team is willing to work together but in character

Pictured versions (new 52/DCyou and 616)

Standard gear (Thor has mjolnir)

Random encounter

Rules:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sooperfly

I think Superman and Thor win but the city is completely wrecked in the process. Personally i think Wonder Woman would be the biggest threat since she's always gone toe to toe with Superman and its almost always a stalemate, however teamwork of Thor and Superman will break just about anything. Plus I read an issue where a bloodlusted Superman crushed Diana's wrist when he though she was Doomsday, so I think Superman more or less holds back against her.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of Hal is this?

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Richyo616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Richyo616

If it's current New 52 Hal, who has much more experience, then the team wins. Hal and Diana are more than a match for either of them, and with the Hulk they will win.

When it comes down to it Hal is a monster.

YEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ht003 said:

I think Superman and Thor win but the city is completely wrecked in the process. Personally i think Wonder Woman would be the biggest threat since she's always gone toe to toe with Superman and its almost always a stalemate, however teamwork of Thor and Superman will break just about anything. Plus I read an issue where a bloodlusted Superman crushed Diana's wrist when he though she was Doomsday, so I think Superman more or less holds back against her.

Superman blitzed WM to the Sun without her realizing that.

So,Team 1 has a chance. Superman, with his morals off, will blitz Hulk to sun exactly how he did with WM.

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yep said:
@ht003 said:

he's blitzed her to the sun and punched her back to earth before but she continued to fight back. The sun or space isn't an issue for Wonder Woman, but yeah Team 1 still wins

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 should win this.

YEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ht003 said:
@yep said:
@ht003 said:

he's blitzed her to the sun and punched her back to earth before but she continued to fight back. The sun or space isn't an issue for Wonder Woman, but yeah Team 1 still wins

Can WM stay in the sun? Anyway, I was talking about what is goint to happen to Hulk.

Still, I have 2 opinions.

1. Team 1 is going to win.

2. Black Bolt will solo, due to him screaming a lot(screaming, not whispering)

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough one IMO, Diana had matched Superman in versions mental states, and has performed just fine, so could counter Superman atleast IMO.

While the other 3 take down Thor.

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yep said:

Tough one IMO, Diana had matched Superman in versions mental states, and has performed just fine, so could counter Superman atleast IMO

The only time she kept up with him when he was bloodlusted was when he was mind warped or whatever, so he wouldn't suspect her using her ropes or other weapons. In a full on fight between the two where Superman is fully aware he'd take down Diana cuz he'd expect all her magical weapons and tactics right off the bat

While the other 3 take down Thor.

@ht003 said:
@yep said:
@ht003 said:

Can WM stay in the sun? Anyway, I was talking about what is goint to happen to Hulk.

Idk if she can stay in the sun, I think she'd die but I'm not totally confident in that.

I think Black Bolts full potential is unstated, but Hulk was once quick enough to shut BB's mouth before he did his attack so Superman could probably stop him too

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 with hard difficulty..

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 can win with Hulk as MVP, especially if he goes World Breaker

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yep: The fight you are referring to is Sacrifice which happened Pre-52. The OP states that these are New 52. And she did realise she was being taken to the Sun, she was just more focused on stopping him from Heat visioning her face off.

YEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus said:

@yep: The fight you are referring to is Sacrifice which happened Pre-52. The OP states that these are New 52. And she did realise she was being taken to the Sun, she was just more focused on stopping him from Heat visioning her face off.

Oh. Team might still win. New-52 Superman is stronger than New-52 WM if he doesnt hold back

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richyo616: New-52 Hal is just a joke.Pre-52 Hal is much stronger than New-52 alter

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yep said:
@ht003 said:
@yep said:
@ht003 said:

She most certainly can not. In fact, I am pretty sure she cannot breath in space. Bloodlusted Superman Blizted her to hell and back. Thor has put hulk straight into space with a single blow before and he was tired. Bloodlusted, he'd do the same. Blackbolt is a weak link because his attacks would hurt everyone around him and it's likely that Superman could not only get away from the attack, but with his speed and vision, blitz him or hit him with heat vision.

Thor and Superman are too much for this team bloodlusted.

w12yeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey blackbolt can solo depends if he has no morals

YEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By YEP

@richyo616: New-52 Hal is just a joke.Pre-52 Hal is much stronger than New-52 alter

@yep said:
@ht003 said:
@yep said:
@ht003 said:

She most certainly can not. In fact, I am pretty sure she cannot breath in space. Bloodlusted Superman Blizted her to hell and back. Thor has put hulk straight into space with a single blow before and he was tired. Bloodlusted, he'd do the same. Blackbolt is a weak link because his attacks would hurt everyone around him and it's likely that Superman could not only get away from the attack, but with his speed and vision, blitz him or hit him with heat vision.

Thor and Superman are too much for this team bloodlusted.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 versions make this different.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecgelsv: He is not a non factor. Members could keep him from being blitzed so he can shout. Thor and Supes can't tank his screams for long.

But Team 1 wins 6-7/10. Hal is easily taken out by either. Supes is too fast to be caught by BB and he can take care of Diana. Hulk will be the hardest to put down.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal could solo either of them with a team this will be a rather easy win for Team 2.

Richyo616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Richyo616

@yep: Contrary to popular belief, New 52 Hal is NOT a joke. He was able to fight Diana to a draw when he was still a rookie, the same Diana who punked Faora AND Zod, who in turn had punked Superman.

So yeah, Hal at this point with Diana and the Hulk, they win.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards Team 2

YEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yep: Contrary to popular belief, New 52 Hal is NOT a joke. He was able to fight Diana to a draw when he was still a rookie, the same Diana who punked Faora AND Zod, who in turn had punked Superman.

So yeah, Hal at this point with Diana and the Hulk, they win.

Hal had trouble with Superman, so yeaah

Richyo616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yep: Yeah, and he was a rookie at the time. He's progressively getting stronger.

YEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yep: Yeah, and he was a rookie at the time. He's progressively getting stronger.

So is Superman

Richyo616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yep: How is that? Superman is Superman. He doesn't get stronger without sun dipping or something. And even that is only temporary.

YEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yep: How is that? Superman is Superman. He doesn't get stronger without sun dipping or something. And even that is only temporary.

The longer he`s near the sun, the stronger he gets. Plus he learns how to fight better. When Clark fought Zod, he was at his very early. He`s improved a lot. Plus, u can`t use A=B and A=C =>> B=C. U need to use direct confruntation.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kingant27

@ht003: I doubt it seeing as Diana has taken hits from Zoom while fighting blindfolded, which she claims his hits are harder than Superman...

Also her gear can give the ability to subdue Superman and finish him if need be.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

T2

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Thor.

Bloodlusted, Clark buys Thor time to godblast anybody who doesn't go down conventionally.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DarkRaiden

Thor bloodlust team lightning's the planet and summons planetary winds. He doesn't need help.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off black bolt is more than enough to disintegrate team 1

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786: I don't think he was before and last I saw his scream was only half as powerful as it used to be.

TheAwesome1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now if they are bloodlusted, Supes blitzsolos. The only threat is Black Bolt's sound, which could incapacitate them since their hearing is so good, but the speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: His scream could obliterate the planet Earth

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Spambot

@trust_this_786: I think it hypothetically could before, but i don't think it can now and even so that doesn't mean he would be able to put down Thor and Mjolnir could prob absorb a lot of it anyhow. I would prob favor the team just due to numerical superiority though.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimaera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Hulk solos Thor, rest of team punks on superman until WWH is done and gets the final blow in on superman.