Superman vs Thragg

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By asIsuspected

Viltrumites Leader vs new 52 Superman (only post Flashpoint feats are allowed for obvious reasons)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NeonGameWave

Thragg after a bloody battle.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By asIsuspected

@NeonGameWave said:

Thragg after a bloody battle.

yeah, viltrumites fight nasty)))))

coolguyr99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By coolguyr99

Superman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

Thragg, that guy is ruthless

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By asIsuspected

@dondave: nice scans!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dondave

@asIsuspected:

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By asIsuspected

@dondave said:

@asIsuspected:

don't mention it

argusx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By argusx

Superman casually and can someone explain why people think he's so strong i mean Viltrumites seem to cap around 1,000,000tons based on showings and power scaling from others (Invincible) and while he is far stronger than the average it doesn't exactly stop Superman from being literally thousands to millions of times stronger.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cybrilious4

Nobody beats Superman, he lifts 66 quintillion tons, takes 100 octillion mega tons of TNT to the face or a supernova, and can travel 7 times the speed of light, Superman solos DBZ, DC, and Marvel at the same time if he has the Sun.

darkelf35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By darkelf35

I Think LT would win this

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By z3ro180

This is a good fight .Now I haven't read any thing threat cause the second compendium isn't out yet but from what scans I have read he is the strongest virmulite out there and is mega ruthless. New-52 supers on the other hand is also mega strong you know branch pressing the earth and all that but he all so has more powers than threat I.e. heat vision,article breath etc so I am going to give. The advantage to superman but thragg is a ruthless warlord and a warrior so I'm going to say its a 50/50 battle withe a slight advantage to superman

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 80sBaby

Thragg MURDERSTOMPS Superman.

Superman doesn't have anywhere the durability feats to suggest he can hang with Thragg.

And Clark benching the Earth for 5 days is being blown out of proportion. In the last JL issue, he needed Wonder Woman's help lift a supercarrier..

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AngryHulks

Thragg, in comparison to a lot of DC and Marvel characters is still pretty much short in feats. I possessed all Invincible comics I don't think they have released the bio on Thragg yet.

New 52 Superman's durability feat is low, but bench pressing tremendous weight might indicates that Superman is very resistant to crushing, the tactic which Thragg generally employs. Invincible have show to be capable of shedding his blood, although it's superficial, but what I can tell is that Invincible's strength doesn't seems to be on par with Marvel's powerhouses yet (I'm bringing up Marvel for a reason). Thragg's durability feats so far is mostly from punches delivered by other superhuman, making it harder to judge.

What give Thragg an edge here is fighting skill and morality, although Superman possessed other powers in supplement such as heat vision, and arguably have better speed feat. Superman may as well be invulnerable to punches and jabbing at certain spot on his armor, his armor essential protect his torso unless Thragg could employ AOE or energy attack.

I'll said Superman takes this after a good fight.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

@Cybrilious4: And was made to bleed by Batman, New 52 Superman isn't durable enough to hang with someone like Thragg

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By z3ro180

@Cybrilious4:Ok no yes superman is the most powerful hero on earth and a great hero but there are alot of character that can beat him.

@80sBaby said:

In the last JL issue, he needed Wonder Woman's help lift a supercarrier..

I dont think that means he is weak i think it was them helping each other out to save the people.

Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SupermanWins465
@Cybrilious4 said:
Nobody beats Superman, he lifts 66 quintillion tons, takes 100 octillion mega tons of TNT to the face or a supernova, and can travel 7 times the speed of light, Superman solos DBZ, DC, and Marvel at the same time if he has the Sun.
asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By asIsuspected

@SupermanWins465 said:

@Cybrilious4 said:

new 52 does that!!! really?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

Superman.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By asIsuspected

@AngryHulks: nice points! except I'd give the edge in durability to Thragg, new 52 Supes durability feats are low so far (tank shells seem to hurt him) while supes would have the edge in strength, as for speed it's hard to say but I'm leaning towards the ruthless warlord since Omni-man has insane speed feats and Thragg >> Omni-man. Well, as for the fighting skills and H2H Supes is outclassed here by so far that It's not even funny...... In my opinion Thragg takes this unless it's pre flashpoint Supes with so many feats at his disposal.

damn! this guy is very durable))))

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dondave

@asIsuspected: Now, that is bad-ass

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By asIsuspected

@dondave: :)

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AngryHulks

@asIsuspected said:

@AngryHulks: nice points! except I'd give the edge in durability to Thragg, new 52 Supes durability feats are low so far (tank shells seem to hurt him) while supes would have the edge in strength, as for speed it's hard to say but I'm leaning towards the ruthless warlord since Omni-man has insane speed feats and Thragg >> Omni-man. Well, as for the fighting skills and H2H Supes is outclassed here by so far that It's not even funny...... In my opinion Thragg takes this unless it's pre flashpoint Supes with so many feats at his disposal.

damn! this guy is very durable))))

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman when he was injured by tank shell is when he still couldn't fly and barely stop a wrecking ball. Currently he was in his late young adulthood, his power have been increased.

New 52 Superman may lack durability and combat feat, but that's about it. At least Thragg couldn't harm his torso area due to his armor, and not to mention Thragg's durability is still vague as he have not shown resistance to some force in nature in order to get relative durability. New 52 Superman's speed and reflexes is still faster than any of the Invincible characters have shown (when he speed read, tag Flash, and stopped bullets). Not to mention he has variety of powers here such as heat vision, something Thragg and similar characters have not shown resistance to (so far no one in Invincible is capable of taking solar temperature). Superman's muscular durability can still prevent Thragg from crushing his skull or ripping his arm off (he need those durability to cope with titanic weight), so only move Thragg could do to hurt Superman is simple punch.

And no, Thragg > Omni-Man, not >>, Omni-Man and his son is capable of shedding his blood during the fight.

Azurespeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman benched the earth and survived a black hole i dont see thragg topping that

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By heiqn

Superman maybe... Close fight

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps, Thragg just doesn't have the feats from my knowledge

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: can I see the scans or have the issue where that happened in? Sounds interesting

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

Thragg would surprise Superman in the early fight. But as the war progress, Superman dominates.

Lucifer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins with high diff.

Lucifer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: "Mark, Nolan and Thaddeus collectively bullrushed and destroyed a planet larger then earth."

This is outlier/high end, if you use new 52 high end he will win with ease.

callmebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

9 yrs ago and now new52 supes dies

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@superprimetime: it was a 2x times the earth but with an unstable core hit at the right moment type of feat. Plus divide it by 3 and consider that they stated that if it wasn't unstable they said it would kill them

QuantuBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes should take this.