Superman Vs the Wrecking Crew

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

No Caption Provided

Let's say that, for some reason, the Blue Boy Scout is subbing for Thor, when he goes to foil some robbery downtown. Expecting some common knave, he instead runs into the quabbling quartet called the Wrecking Crew

No Caption Provided

Superman surprises them, but he only knows about them from word of mouth/ T.V. While the wrecking Crew only knows Superman exists? Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Superman

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Supes ftw. It should be decent fight if the WC work together and their magical weapons could hurt Supes a little bit. End of the day Supes prevails.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4 tparks  Online

Superman should win. Thor smacks them around all the time. I think this will be tougher for Superman then it is for Thor though. The magical properties of the crow bar will probably hurt Superman more then it does Thor. Superman will pull it off though.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heat vision? Speedblitz? BFR? Superman stomps, I know he lets casual bricks take swings at him, but after this ....

Since none of them are as durable as H'El, once Kal gets serious his punches will one shot them and his heat vision will incinerate them. I can almost call this a mismatch

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummmm cant the wrecking crew only split about 100 tons of strength between them (or is it sixty, too lazy to wiki) thats not gonna be enough to take out big blue.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heat vision? Speedblitz? BFR? Superman stomps, I know he lets casual bricks take swings at him, but after this ....

Since none of them are as durable as H'El, once Kal gets serious his punches will one shot them and his heat vision will incinerate them. I can almost call this a mismatch

That's a really nice speedblitz Superman did to Orion.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: what's more impressive, is Orion no selling it, deckin Clark and movin to maul him with an aircraft carrier out of nowhere ... where'd he get that thing? Just casually hoppin around with it, Orion and Superman are bosses.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: With how powerful Superman and Orion are it makes me wonder just how powerful Papa Darkseid is lol. I want to Superman lvl character drop from casual pimp smacks from Darkseid.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: With how powerful Superman and Orion are it makes me wonder just how powerful Papa Darkseid is lol. I want to Superman lvl character drop from casual pimp smacks from Darkseid.

God the New 52 underpowered him.

On-topic their magic could probably KO him considering he's vulnerable to it and wouldn't speedblitz right off the bat.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman stomps very hard

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there's at least one pimp smack from Darkseid to Superman in the future, I'll be happy. He already one shotted Superman and needed to be BFR'd ..... if he's any stronger, it's a wrap.

God the New 52 underpowered him.

On-topic their magic could probably KO him considering he's vulnerable to it and wouldn't speedblitz right off the bat.

So he's gonna let them hit him and what....they gonna KO him in one hit? If they don't KO him in one hit, you know they lose right?

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

Well Supes typically likes to tussle a bit in-character, and the Wrecker's crowbar is Asgardian magic, which he's vulnerable to, sooo he'd get one-shot.

@dondave: He didn't one-shot everyone on the League.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Emperorb777

@thedarklordpandamonium: Darkseid one shotted everyone in his first appearance in the New 52 on the last page of JL issue #4 only one who wasn't KO'ed was Flash and Superman recovered slowly while everyone else was taking a nap.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@ancient_0f_days:

Well Supes typically likes to tussle a bit in-character, and the Wrecker's crowbar is Asgardian magic, which he's vulnerable to, sooo he'd get one-shot.

since that is your only (weak) argument which really doesn't prove anything like how they'd one shot him when he wasn't even oneshotted by getting knocked off the planet...no. doesn't happen like that

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins this the wrecking crew could make it tougher if they were more competent, but he would still win anyway.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The Crew are a breather for Thor. Seriously. Superman wins without much trouble here.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: what's more impressive, is Orion no selling it, deckin Clark and movin to maul him with an aircraft carrier out of nowhere ... where'd he get that thing? Just casually hoppin around with it, Orion and Superman are bosses.

Ehhh, Superman tanking sucker punches whilst having his mind tampered with, tanking Orion's curbstomp to the back of his head, and then having the awareness to scan the ship with x-ray vision to make sure nobody was in it before launching Orion through it, was more impressive.

I guess the Wrecking Crew loses based on the comments.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shizzmahh: I disagree ...... and there was no real curbstomping on either side, so no. I don't see how Superman actually using his other powers in a fight is all that impressive, the most impressive things he did in that fight was blitz Orion and cut an aircraft carrier in half with heat vision. But really, who in the past (even in pre-52) has fared well after a speed blitz from Superman, but the toughest dc has to offer...only Doomsday, Darkseid and an Imperiex probe have ever ignored a speedblitz from Superman.... Orion doing it in new 52, no selling a superman who shook the planet with his blows when fighting Hel......that's more impressive.....

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sama_el

Lol why would Wrecking crew do any better then it does with thor?

"Superman was no invunerability agains magic"

and thor has? or i'm wrong? because for me magic affect sups the same way it would affect anyone with his durability that isnt imune to magic

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman...

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does that make him underpowered? It's not like he did that Pre-52 either.

On topic, Superman can easily handle them with his speed. Their weapons could hurt him, but it shouldn't be hard for him to avoid them. Even Thor can manhandle the whole group, and most of the time, sad to say, he does not fight all that intelligently.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Wrecking Crew lose. They are literally retarded. They got beaten by the Runaway lmao, which are a group of kids.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: My use of the word 'curbstomp' was only meant to describe the act of Orion stomping on the back of Superman's head, not to describe the fight in its entirety. If you don't see why Superman using his x-ray vision to scan the ship is impressive then you're ignoring the context of the situation. Superman had just been surprise attacked by Orion (who wanted to kill him) sucker punched, and had the back of his head stomped on. Plus, his mind was being messed with. Albeit, Superman wasn't smiling whilst having his head pushed into the dirt, but through all that, he had the awareness and speed to scan the ship before launching Orion through it. IMO, it's a lot more impressive to tank shots that you don't see coming, then to tank shots that you do.

There's also nothing to indicate that Superman was hitting Orion with planet shaking punches like he was with H'el. Orion's helmet wasn't even shown to be broken until the final blow. Lastly, since this is New 52 Supes, pre-52 feats don't matter. Off the top of my head, there's only been a few instances of New 52 Supes blitzing other characters in combat: Orion in their encounter, Captain Marvel shook off a couple Superman speed blitzes in JL #22 (even though Superman got the better of him in the end), H'el was also able to withstand a speed blitz plus planet shaking blows, and Hal who was shaken up but not one shotted in JL #1. The only character who could not take a Supe's speed blitz in the New 52's is Lex Luthor in Action Superman #21, and it was after Superman knocked his helmet off.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: i don't think they depowerd him, i think they are just starting the new 52. the powerful stuff will come later at a time, darkseid is in vilians month so we'll see.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supe's.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: @the_last_son_of_czarnia:

You guys know that I love nearly all things Jack Kirby (Peace be upon him), including Orion. I just despise his New 52 costume. But as to the topic at hand, Superman wins this en route to a real fight. Heat Vision speedblitz, FTW!

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman wins sue and the thing each solo these guys before superman will aswell.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

Superman should win. Thor smacks them around all the time. I think this will be tougher for Superman then it is for Thor though. The magical properties of the crow bar will probably hurt Superman more then it does Thor. Superman will pull it off though.

SUPER. SPEED.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#35 tparks  Online
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#36 TDK_1997  Online

The Wrecking Crew are a joke.I don't expect them to give Superman even a good blow.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

The Wrecking Crew are a joke.I don't expect them to give Superman even a good blow.

Agreed. They had some cred way back in the day, but now, they ain't wortha nuthin, man.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@shizzmahh: why do you have superman as your avatar, you clearly like marvel and never bother to put up a decent argument for him so why??

Lol what?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers