User Lists: 0

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@monarch_prime:

I agree, bloodlust can be a disadvance occasionally. But still I don't see it being just about chracter going in a berserkmode and rushing in, but more likely he goes out of character and wont listen the inner self of morals and just wants to destroy the opponent with most power he has. In those pics its not the current Quasar so hard to say how the current is developed to go cituations like that.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By Direflash

@simon_the_digger:

Like I said earlier I don't see bloodlusted character going in meatheadmode, but morelikely unleashing the rage at the full potential. I don't see the character going idiot with the powers he has, maybe more like forgettin all other things he fights for.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@direflash: The only thing that changed in Quasar from then and now is his uniform. Wendell is still the same person he's always been. He doesn't really get angry that's why there aren't any more showings of such. Those are the ones where he actually lost his cool, so they are an accurate representation of his character when angry. And to my knowledge not once has an Angry Quasar attempted a drain. That's what bloodlust means going berserk mode, morals off he would use all his abilities to destroy his opponent, but this isn't morals off. Bloodlust is the desire for blood, a desire to kill, and by just being angry Quasar fights physical much less bloodlusted.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch_prime:

Yes, you might be right. He does not get angry and and when he gets he might go blur in his mind. But still, I dont think going bloodlust means going full berserk mode to all. They might lose the battlewisdom but still use the abilities to the full extent.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Not a promising match-up for Clark.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Quasar with minor difficulty

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By monarch_prime

@direflash: I believe you're thinking of morals off instead of bloodlusted. Anyway with a character like Quasar, morals on or off yes his abilities will be used effectively. Bloodlusted, I don't think so.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch_prime:

So tell me, what is the official description of bloodlusted? I think morals off character is just a character that does not care any codes what he has, so he just kills the opponent with no remorse, like a villain does. So is bloodlust just a depower in these fights to make them mindless numds or what. I mean there is many bloodlust fights out there? Just curious.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@direflash: Think about it this way. The description that you gave for bloodlust before is the description for morals off. Morals off is the opponent using their abilities to the fullest in order kill their opponent. Now, if that was the meaning for bloodlust then why would they need to differentiate between morals off and bloodlust? Bloodlust takes it to the next level, like when Superman fought Wonder Woman or Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy #25. You just attack, you don't think, you don't drain, you just attack. And while this will work well for most characters whose abilities don't require some degree of thought to use them effectively, for someone like Quasar it would be a handicap.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By Hiddenlight

@direflash said:

@monarch_prime:

So tell me, what is the official description of bloodlusted? I think morals off character is just a character that does not care any codes what he has, so he just kills the opponent with no remorse, like a villain does. So is bloodlust just a depower in these fights to make them mindless numds or what. I mean there is many bloodlust fights out there? Just curious.

It's an "amped" Morals Off. He will try to kill Superman by any means, and as this is Quasar, he will not only drain his solar energy, but his life force too if bloodlusted, and that will not be a problem for him, it's his first move in every single fight and he drained beings and things that packed more energy than Superman will ever have, Ego for instance. That's why people should stop asking for him to be the next opponent of John Stewart.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@direflash said:

@monarch_prime:

It's an "amped" Morals Off. He will try to kill Superman by any means, and as this is Quasar, he will not only drain his solar energy, but his life force too if bloodlusted, and that will not be a problem for him, it's his first move in every single fight and he drained beings and things that packed more energy than Superman will ever have, Ego for instance. That's why people should stop asking for him to be the next opponent of John Stewart.

So it's an "amped" Morals off? Do explain, because morals off is using your abilities without restraint to kill your opponent. If that was the meaning then I don't see a need to differentiate between morals off and bloodlust. And where has Quasar drained life force?

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch_prime: @monarch_prime:

And what association says it is just attack like idiot, don't think. Tell me what is this all wise mural that verifyes this? Where does that say about it? There is like 2/3 of the battles in CV that goes with bloodlusted. Are all those battles really in same reason of that they just rush in to get facehammered by others because they are too irrational to think?

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@direflash: That's what bloodlusted is, not my fault if people use it out of context. If you want a battle where they go all out but still use their abilities to the fullest you stipulate morals off. They'll fight to the best of their abilities without holding back.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight said:

@direflash said:

@monarch_prime:

So it's an "amped" Morals off? Do explain, because morals off is using your abilities without restraint to kill your opponent. If that was the meaning then I don't see a need to differentiate between morals off and bloodlust. And where has Quasar drained life force?

I'm stealing the definition from a fellow Viner:

@i_like_swords:

"Morals off is is in character, but not restricted by ones personal sense of morality. So Spider-Man will punch people as hard as he likes. Batman will pick up a gun and use it. You get the idea. However, the reason it differs from bloodlust is that while bloodlusted, you are trying all-out to kill someone by whatever means you can, completely unrelentless. So while bloodlusted you are out of character."

And for the life-force draining, I have those two instances, and I lost my issue where he drained the phoenix force, essentially, pure Life-Force, literally.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch_prime: @monarch_prime: @monarch_prime:

And what association says it is just attack like idiot, don't think. Tell me what is this all wise mural that verifyes this? Where does that say about it? There is like 2/3 of the battles in CV that goes with bloodlusted. Are all those battles really in same reason of that they just rush in to get facehammered by others because they are too irrational to think?

You still haven't profound what the bloodlust is officially, just your oppinion. Morals off might make them use the abbliities quck and effienct but still bloodlust is desire to kill not to go mindless, and mostly that desire is emotional from other case like love or hate. That is not the case in here. It is just and pure desire to kill. It maybe can derange the character or not, but in these battles it is not the point.

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

quasar stomps

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch_prime said:

@hiddenlight said:

@direflash said:

@monarch_prime:

I'm stealing the definition from a fellow Viner:

@i_like_swords:

"Morals off is is in character, but not restricted by ones personal sense of morality. So Spider-Man will punch people as hard as he likes. Batman will pick up a gun and use it. You get the idea. However, the reason it differs from bloodlust is that while bloodlusted, you are trying all-out to kill someone by whatever means you can, completely unrelentless. So while bloodlusted you are out of character."

And for the life-force draining, I have those two instances, and I lost my issue where he drained the phoenix force, essentially, pure Life-Force, literally.

Really? Those are the examples? Wow okay, lets begin then. Firstly concerning Jack of hearts, the energy he attacks with is also what he needs to survive, that's what he means by life force. Read the scan. The energy he attacks with is what Quasar drained from him, that same energy is vital to his metabolism. Without it he would die. That does not give Quasar the ability to outright drain life force from anyone. He can drain the energy they use and since that energy is vital for Jack, that's why he said life force. But that's only for Jack. Draining a GL's energy doesn't kill them, draining Superman's solar energy doesn't kill him, because it is not directly connected to their life like Jack's energy is. Everyone else he has ever drained is the same. Jack was the only one whose life was in danger because that energy is what keeps him alive. He drained his energy, the Zero energy, which is basically his fuel.

"Whatever energy he wields is so vital to his metabolism, I can't tap it without killing him."

Secondly, the only reason he was able to absorb Ego was because of the machine Richards, Stark and Banner made. The machine used the original process, that was used to compress and imprison Ego in the first place. They used the machine to leach Ego from the earth and PROJECT him into a host, not have the host casually absorb him as your claims suggest. The host was simply a containment unit for Ego's essence. He didn't have to absorb anything. Surfer couldn't contain the energy. He tried to store him inside his body and failed, yet Quasar managed it. Why is that you ask? It's simple really, Quasar is connected directly to the Quantum zone, which is as big as a universe. Lots of room for Ego.

And lastly concerning Rachel. He didn't drain the Phoenix Force, he created a funnel to siphon the energy she was attacking with and redirect it at Modred. I really don't know where you got him draining the Phoenix Force from.

A big funnel.

The way people use these scans out of context is amazing.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch_prime: @monarch_prime: @monarch_prime:

You still haven't profound what the bloodlust is officially, just your oppinion. Morals off might make them use the abbliities quck and effienct but still bloodlust is desire to kill not to go mindless, and mostly that desire is emotional from other case like love or hate. That is not the case in here. It is just and pure desire to kill. It maybe can derange the character or not, but in these battles it is not the point.

Mine is an opinion while yours is what, factual? I gave examples of what bloodlust is, you're yet to provide any to suggest that it isn't. Show me a clear differentiation between Morals off and bloodlust then. Okay let me just use this crude example. You're going to kill someone in front of you in a crowd, in this situation you lack any morals. You observe their actions, look for an opening when their alone and then you take your chance. Say you want to kill the same person while bloodlusted, completely pissed off at the very sight of them. You don't want to observe what their doing, you just wanna bash their face in so you grab what's closest to you without thinking of the consequences and you proceed to bash said face in. Only after the act do you appreciate what you've done, but during the impulse, you just wanted to bash their face in. Get it?

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch_prime:

Yes I get it, already got it before. I only was trying to state that while bloodlust makes them raged and unrational and mostly might forget the morals, but they probably will try also do somethin more than just bash the opponent with their bare hands. But still, I can agree that kind of behaviour wont do any good to Quasar in this battle.

Yeah, if I still have my shotgun, i probably still know how to use it and pretty sure I will. But who knows, never went in that mode.

Morals off = Character does not care if he causes pain, kills or destroys civilians and surroundings in the progress. He will take his powers to the limit in any place if he needs to.

Bloodlust = Characters only craving is to kill/hurt someone, he won't think clear and will sure rush in before doing much of a observations and tactics. Will do anything to end his misery and won't stop until its over.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424  Edited By NotATreeABush

Quasar

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Quasar.

Atomickitten15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump time guys - Quasar btw

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#428  Edited By Darth_Nimrod  Online

Quasar drains him.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar, don't know why this is being debated.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar wrecks and I have no idea why this was bumped.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

Quasar wrecks and I have no idea why this was bumped.

Ikr, it's always new users that feel the need to bump mismatches..Mods should start banning people for bumping now.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar. Wonder Woman or Manhunter would be better for him

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Going with Quasar. Superior destructive capability and versatility.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman gets drained, one of the worst match ups for him

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar wins. Superfa99ot has already been drained by Stewart before so Quasar can do it no different.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

How is this a mismatch? Sure quasar wins by draining but otherwise it would be a close fight

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45f2a1434a1
deactivated-5d45f2a1434a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar wins, with some difficulty. if Superman at least had good Energy Absorption feats.

This should be locked honestly!

Avatar image for xantimobiusgodx
xAntiMobiusGodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar

LukaDoncicmvp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins, can't take Quasar seriously.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LukaDoncicmvp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449  Edited By LukaDoncicmvp

@kratodamanto: Eric Masterson beat Quasar's ass. He ain't a threat.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar drains