Avatar image for ego
#1 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio

rules:

no superman prime
no superman prime 1 m
no superman goldenage
no superman silveraged.

we are talking about WB superman.






Avatar image for erik
#2 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio

Pikkon easy.

Avatar image for legendarykyj
#3 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1405 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is DB pikkon we're talking about, there better be a damn good reason why you think his body won't be torn apart by FTL movement.

Avatar image for erik
#4 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio

WB Superman can't go that fast.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#5 Posted by King Saturn (220387 posts) - - Show Bio
Pikkon could beat Cartoon Superman
Avatar image for legendarykyj
#6 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1405 posts) - - Show Bio

WB as in, JLU supes?

Avatar image for erik
#7 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio

WB as in the Superman from the WB cartoon.

Avatar image for legendarykyj
#8 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1405 posts) - - Show Bio

Pleh, Pikkon wins.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
#9 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
no superman prime
no superman prime 1 m
no superman goldenage
no superman silveraged.
What are you saying? Those are the only ones who can't help?

Klyzyzk Klzntplkz, Lzyxm Ltpkz, All Star Superman, Blue Superman, Current Superman, Kal Kent, etc. beat Pikkon's ass
Avatar image for haljordan1986x
#10 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

Animted supes is the only supes that a dbz character would have a chance against

any comic version of supes would solo the dbz cast though

Avatar image for vance_astro
#11 Posted by vance_astro (89883 posts) - - Show Bio

Pikkon wins because of that fruity picture of Superman.

Moderator
Avatar image for king_saturn
#12 Posted by King Saturn (220387 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Pikkon wins because of that fruity picture of Superman."
LOL
Avatar image for wisppeons
#13 Posted by Wisppeons (3889 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Pikkon wins because of that fruity picture of Superman."
LOL asain supes
Avatar image for stance_castro
#14 Posted by Stance Castro (313 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Pikkon wins because of that fruity picture of Superman."
LOL asain supes"
LOL is WB Superman, supposed to be asian?
Avatar image for vance_astro
#15 Posted by vance_astro (89883 posts) - - Show Bio
Stance Castro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Pikkon wins because of that fruity picture of Superman."
LOL asain supes"
LOL is WB Superman, supposed to be asian?"
No.
Moderator
Avatar image for oldmagic
#16 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza could easily take him out. 

Avatar image for swagga_boy
#17 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

 : /

Avatar image for haljordan1986x
#18 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ characters can beat the animetd supes
no doubt about that

but any comic version of supes would rapestomp the entire dbz cast

Avatar image for oldmagic
#19 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"DBZ characters can beat the animetd supes
no doubt about that

but any comic version of supes would rapestomp the entire dbz cast"
everyone knows of your erm...
so don't bother saying it because we already know what you are going to say. 
Avatar image for haljordan1986x
#20 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"DBZ characters can beat the animetd supes
no doubt about that

but any comic version of supes would rapestomp the entire dbz cast"
everyone knows of your erm...
so don't bother saying it because we already know what you are going to say. 
"
huh? dude if you try to defend dbz against a comic version of supes then all of your credibility goes down the drain

dont make a dumb mistake like that
Avatar image for swagga_boy
#21 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

haha