• Standard versions
  • Win by kill, KO, or incap
firefly489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays@marvelfan1992@pyrofn@geekryan@lordofallhumans@del_torro@mage101@emmafrostxmen@mooty_pass@kasya_carey@boutatakeanl@scarlet_wiccan@purplehairedni1@samgee

@pyrofn@koays@marvelfan1992@geekryan@professorrespect@boutatakeanl@mooty_pass@emmafrostxmen@samgee@onsipin@del_torro@mage101@purplehairedni1@andromeda1001@scarlet_wiccan@skywalker95@novaprime2@kasya_carey@lordofallhumans@yuuki157@fuse10@destinyman75@takenstew22@kgb725@noah_ouellette@underfire47@twrtwrtw@Aristeaus@koays@marvelfan1992@pyrofn@onsipin@geekryan@lordofallhumans@del_torro@mage101@marygcrisostomo@emmafrostxmen@mooty_pass@kasya_carey@boutatakeanl@scarlet_wiccan@purplehairedni1@samgee

@pyrofn@koays@marvelfan1992@geekryan@professorrespect@boutatakeanl@mooty_pass@bigbaby@rajjarsalt@andromeda1001@zetsu-san@wastelandman@destinyman75

@koays@marvelfan1992@pyrofn@geekryan@lordofallhumans@del_torro@mage101@emmafrostxmen@mooty_pass@kasya_carey@boutatakeanl@scarlet_wiccan@purplehairedni1@samgee

@pyrofn@koays@marvelfan1992@geekryan@professorrespect@boutatakeanl@mooty_pass@emmafrostxmen@samgee@onsipin@del_torro@mage101@purplehairedni1@andromeda1001@scarlet_wiccan@skywalker95@novaprime2@kasya_carey@lordofallhumans@yuuki157@fuse10@destinyman75@takenstew22@kgb725@noah_ouellette@underfire47@twrtwrtw@Aristeaus@koays@marvelfan1992@pyrofn@onsipin@geekryan@lordofallhumans@del_torro@mage101@marygcrisostomo@emmafrostxmen@mooty_pass@kasya_carey@boutatakeanl@scarlet_wiccan@purplehairedni1@samgee

@pyrofn@koays@marvelfan1992@geekryan@professorrespect@boutatakeanl@mooty_pass@bigbaby@rajjarsalt@andromeda1001@zetsu-san@wastelandman@destinyman75@ancient_0f_days:@thedailybagel@cosmoman

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins with Balder carrying. God of light powers gave him LS combat speed in Simonson's run and he's pretty powerful in his own right. He slew the Utgard dragon and released a universe sized shockwave.

No Caption Provided

Even without Odin's invulnerability enchantment, dude is still pretty tough. Like I think Sentry was under Void's influence here.

No Caption Provided

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins no body here can even do significant damage except wolverine and that one will get one shot. I can see HV/ Freeze breath wiping out majority of the team. Mismatch.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:

Superman wins no body here can even do significant damage except wolverine and that one will get one shot. I can see HV/ Freeze breath wiping out majority of the team. Mismatch.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:

cosmoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman mismatch

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

I'd probably go with the Marvel team in a close one. Morals on Sups is too prone to trying to brawl in close quarters and that's not recommended with guys like Wolverine and Justice here.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman said:
@boutatakeanl said:
@mage101 said:

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speeeeedblitz ... They are getting blitzed

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rajjarsalt

Wolverine getting "one-shot" is wild

No Caption Provided

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he is more powerful than all unless he underestimates logans adamantium and is accidentally stabbed

ShockMcuWaxIf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine can cut Superman.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jay_z94  Online

Superman.

Team have slither of a chance with Logan dealing a fatal stab, good luck with that lol

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By destinyman75

@mage101: I agree Clark wins but to say Baldur can't hurt clark significantly is ridiculous. Baldur is the most dangerous of his team God of lightning is no push over

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd probably go with the Marvel team in a close one. Morals on Sups is too prone to trying to brawl in close quarters and that's not recommended with guys like Wolverine and Justice here.

What does Justice do?

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: I agree Clark wins but to say Baldur can't hurt clark significantly is ridiculous. Baldur is the most dangerous of his team God of lightning is no push over

I said significant damage.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: Hence why I said Significantly...

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mage101
@destinyman75 said:

@mage101: Hence why I said Significantly...

I haven't seen what balder can do to hurt clark significant to the point of wining.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@crapser said:
@professorrespect said:

What does Justice do?

Has good TK, which is something Sups historically struggles with a fair bit.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By destinyman75

@mage101: Baldur can Use blast of Light energy, Is can use any weapon known And is Light speed. And on Asgard actually can't be beaten except by using Mistletoe his one weakness. He's decapitated Loki, regrew his own heart he's a tough one. Alone still no Clark all day, But with this team yeah He's hurting Clark regardless of the ending

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: Baldur can Use blast of Light energy, Is can use any weapon known And is Light speed. And on Asgard actually can't be beaten except by using Mistletoe his one weakness. He's decapitated Loki, regrew his own heart he's a tough one. Alone still no Clark all day, But with this team yeah He's hurting Clark regardless of the ending

The light blast will be countered with HV or supes will just move out of the way. There must be context as to why he was able to decap loki. When i said significant i meant on wolverines admantium blades level damage.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Superman in this one.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rajjarsalt
@mage101 said:
@destinyman75 said:

The light blast will be countered with HV or supes will just move out of the way. There must be context as to why he was able to decap loki. When i said significant i meant on wolverines admantium blades level damage.

There wasn't, Balder just chopped his head off and that was that. Unless you mean Loki putting his head back on ofc.

The Light blast is an AoE that emanates all around Balder. Would be difficult for Superman to dodge something that tags him the moment he sees it.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mage101

@mage101 said:
@destinyman75 said:

There wasn't, Balder just chopped his head off and that was that. Unless you mean Loki putting his head back on ofc.

The Light blast is an AoE that emanates all around Balder. Would be difficult for Superman to dodge something that tags him the moment he sees it.

Balder chopping loki's head doesn't mean the same will happen to supes. Supes is way faster than balder and has stood close to the sun on multiple occasions so i doubt that blast doing much.

Snowshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps ofc, none here pose a threat

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By rajjarsalt
@mage101 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@mage101 said:
@destinyman75 said:

Balder chopping loki's head doesn't mean the same will happen to supes. Supes is way faster than balder and has stood close to the sun on multiple occasions so i doubt that blast doing much.

Is Superman faster than Balder? Balder fights at the speed of light. Superman no longer can travel at SoL, and "FTL" is an illusion.

No Caption Provided
destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: Dude You Just don't seem to get it. I just told you some various ways Bladur CAN and WILL hurt clark. I also said Clark can win so why are you just arguing?? Makes no sense

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: Dude You Just don't seem to get it. I just told you some various ways Bladur CAN and WILL hurt clark. I also said Clark can win so why are you just arguing?? Makes no sense

What are you saying? I said that balder CAN hurt clark but it wouldn't be significant. And you tagged me first so why are you asking me why i am arguing. Is it gaslighting or what. Please do not reply you clearly don't have a point to complain.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: The family of slowdinson can't fight as wolverine speed much less lightspeed. Good-day.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By destinyman75

@mage101: nixe try won't work don't try to flip it now I told you the ways he would harm Clark significantly simple leave it at that stop trolling