Superman vs Ironman

• 178 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Erik

@eagerbuttermilk said:

superman wins this is sad

It was a bad idea to make this thread 11 months ago, it is an even worse idea to necro the thread now by calling the thread sad.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By TERMINATORXX

I agree, Ironman having kryptonite packed on him kinda makes this an unfair fight... they should of locked this thread ages ago. suprised its still alive.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By society619

Correct me if i'm wrong but under similar circumstances didn't Batman beat Superman? I mean if this was Batman in question here everyone would give him the win but somehow because this is Stark or any other Marvel we say Superman stomps, because Stark is no where near as smart as Wayne (rolls eyes). I mean seriously it sounds like Tony is using a "Supes-buster" suit that can hurt him significantly with every shot let alone get close to him in which case Ironman wins but the fanboys refuse to believe that Stark can beat Supes in ANY circumstance.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#54  Edited By Saren

@society619 said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but under similar circumstances didn't Batman beat Superman? I mean if this was Batman in question here everyone would give him the win but somehow because this is Stark or any other Marvel we say Superman stomps, because Stark is no where near as smart as Wayne (rolls eyes). I mean seriously it sounds like Tony is using a "Supes-buster" suit that can hurt him significantly with every shot let alone get close to him in which case Ironman wins but the fanboys refuse to believe that Stark can beat Supes in ANY circumstance.

Batman has never defeated Superman in a canon encounter. Ever.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@CitizenBane: even in real life wouldnt batman of still beaten superman? cause even if superman stays within a far distance wouldnt it super powers not work if it went near the kryptonite?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Saren

@TERMINATORXX said:

@CitizenBane: even in real life wouldnt batman of still beaten superman? cause even if superman stays within a far distance wouldnt it super powers not work if it went near the kryptonite?

Why would they not work? Kryptonite does not negate Superman's powers. The OP's Superman-Buster suit is more or less what Lex Luthor carries around and that's never stopped Superman from running him over.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By society619

@CitizenBane said:

@society619 said:

Isn't most pre-crisis stories non canon now?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@CitizenBane: Ok... I see what you're saying, but if it was regular superman than krytonite does take away all of supermans powers... when hes around it, hes no different from us.. hes human and he could bleed and die, doesnt have his powers and he cant fly if hes around kryptonite.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Saren

@society619 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@society619 said:

I'm talking about Post-Crisis stories.

@TERMINATORXX said:

@CitizenBane: Ok... I see what you're saying, but if it was regular superman than krytonite does take away all of supermans powers... when hes around it, hes no different from us.. hes human and he could bleed and die, doesnt have his powers and he cant fly if hes around kryptonite.

None of this is true.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By czarny_samael666
@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Superman stomps.

Yes this is correct.

It would be correct if Superman would be out of character. Nothing says that, so he won't just speedblitz. When he will be shoot, he will go down. Iron Man easily. @CitizenBane said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Why would they not work? Kryptonite does not negate Superman's powers. The OP's Superman-Buster suit is more or less what Lex Luthor carries around and that's never stopped Superman from running him over.

How is that possible? PIS?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Superman stomps.

Yes this is correct.

It would be correct if Superman would be out of character. Nothing says that, so he won't just speedblitz. When he will be shoot, he will go down. Iron Man easily. @CitizenBane said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

How is that possible? PIS?

What do you mean? Kryptonite weakens Superman, it does not negate his power. And considering the number of villains he has who use Kryptonite against him (Lex, Titano, Metallo, Kryptonite Man, Bloodsport, Conduit), it really won't take long before he just heat visions Iron Man or throws something at him from a distance the way he does to the others.

I fail to see how the kryptonite changes the outcome, Superman has tons of experience dealing with villains who use it against him and Iron Man is still vastly physically inferior.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By ShootingNova

@czarny_samael666: And you were saying Superman stomps just ealier this page, though I realize you made that post more than 9 months ago.

Superman definitely wins.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By AngryHulks

Iron Man with at least 1 month of prep can stomp Superman, naturally it can't unless it's Kryptonite-powered.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Alexander505

Tony doesn't know the kryptonite....

Xanax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Xanax

Based on the op, Ironman has kryptonite packed on him........ What exactly do you seriously expect Superman to do? If Ironman has kryptonite packed on him Superman is toast.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@CitizenBane said:

@society619 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@society619 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

None of this is true.

Yes

Kryptonite is deadly enough to kill superman...true story... where are you hearing the oppisite from?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Saren

@TERMINATORXX said:

@CitizenBane said:

@society619 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@society619 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

None of this is true.

Yes

Kryptonite is deadly enough to kill superman...true story... where are you hearing the oppisite from?

Kryptonite is deadly enough to kill Superman but it does not just sap all his powers upon first exposure or anything like that.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@CitizenBane:

as far as i remember it takes all his powers away.... takes heat vision, ice breath, xray vision and so forth away... supermans a normal human while kryptonites inside of him... it makes him a sick human.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Saren

@TERMINATORXX said:

@CitizenBane:

as far as i remember it takes all his powers away.... takes heat vision, ice breath, xray vision and so forth away... supermans a normal human while kryptonites inside of him... it makes him a sick human.

Once again, none of this is true.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@CitizenBane: do you have any evidence that superman still remains his powers once kryptonite hits him? cause if he remains his powers than hes obviously not weaken to it which is false.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Saren

@TERMINATORXX said:

@CitizenBane: do you have any evidence that superman still remains his powers once kryptonite hits him? cause if he remains his powers than hes obviously not weaken to it which is false.

Comics. He was stabbed with a kryptonite sword in Absolute Power and still retained his powers to some degree, shot through the heart with a Kryptonite bullet, injected with liquidized kryptonite by Magog, and so on. Kryptonite weakens him in the sense that his strength and speed decrease to lesser superhuman levels and steadily deteriorate. They do not just vanish every time the green rock makes an appearance.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@CitizenBane: I garentee ya if he got shot in the head with a kryptonite bullet.. he'd die.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By NerdsFTW

Superman still blitzes Tony.

"Thorbuster Iron Man vs Superman" is a fairer fight.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#74  Edited By Lvenger

@TERMINATORXX said:

@CitizenBane: I garentee ya if he got shot in the head with a kryptonite bullet.. he'd die.

What makes you think Tony can tag Superman with a Kryptonite bullet? As Bane said, Superman has plenty of experience fighting enemies who've used Kryptonite e.g Metallo, Titano as well as preppers who have tried to use Kryptonite against Superman e.g Lex Luthor and Batman. Lex has never beaten Superman that way nor has Batman. Superman still wins. The ability for some users not to listen to reasonable arguments still amazes me. That and all the Hancock threads.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Lvenger said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

What makes you think Tony can tag Superman with a Kryptonite bullet? As Bane said, Superman has plenty of experience fighting enemies who've used Kryptonite e.g Metallo, Titano as well as preppers who have tried to use Kryptonite against Superman e.g Lex Luthor and Batman. Lex has never beaten Superman that way nor has Batman. Superman still wins. The ability for some users not to listen to reasonable arguments still amazes me. That and all the Hancock threads.

Why couldnt he? We know kryptonite is supermans weakness so he probably could and he would kill superman easily... if superman knew Tony had kryptonite armor packed on him, I think Superman would stay away from him.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Lvenger

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Lvenger said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Why couldnt he? We know kryptonite is supermans weakness so he probably could and he would kill superman easily... if superman knew Tony had kryptonite armor packed on him, I think Superman would stay away from him.

Tell that to every other villain who's used kryptonite against Superman. Has it worked out for them? Superman's taken on a kryptonite powered suit of Lex before. He beat him twice. He even shattered Lex's Kryptonite armour in one punch. What's to stop him doing the same to Iron Man? Besides Superman has plenty of ranged capabilities at his disposal. Like heat vision. Really Tony is outclased physically here.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Lvenger said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

ok .... I'm pretty sure superman is "faster than a speeding bullet" by now.... so a kryptonite bullet from tony is the least of his worries, Lex has more kryptonite on him while he's in his business suit, war suit armor lex is more of a threat to superman than tony with kryptonite would ever be and he has better armor that won't shatter in one hit from Superman, I cannot say the same for Tony .... Iron man isn't even fast enough to react to superman blitzing him before the kryptonite took effect ....

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Lvenger said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Lvenger said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Tell that to every other villain who's used kryptonite against Superman. Has it worked out for them? Superman's taken on a kryptonite powered suit of Lex before. He beat him twice. He even shattered Lex's Kryptonite armour in one punch. What's to stop him doing the same to Iron Man? Besides Superman has plenty of ranged capabilities at his disposal. Like heat vision. Really Tony is outclased physically here.

LOL What? I highley doubt if superman shattering kryponite armor is even canon.... As far as the villains go were any of them as smart or as skilled as tony? No.

Heat visions wont work if Superman is around kryptonite... Superman gets to weak and sick when hes around it.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Lvenger said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

ok .... I'm pretty sure superman is "faster than a speeding bullet" by now.... so a kryptonite bullet from tony is the least of his worries, Lex has more kryptonite on him while he's in his business suit, war suit armor lex is more of a threat to superman than tony with kryptonite would ever be and he has better armor that won't shatter in one hit from Superman, I cannot say the same for Tony .... Iron man isn't even fast enough to react to superman blitzing him before the kryptonite took effect ....

If a kryptonite bullet gets near superman he wont stop it, like i said superman gets too weak and not as strong or anything as durable as he usually is... I agree Ironmans not as fast or as strong, but hes alot smarter than lex luthor, especially technology wise.... and if Ironman knows how deadly kryptonite is to superman he can shoot superman right in the head with it ( which will kill superman. ) end of. ironman can easily load that kryptonite in his rocket launchers.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ximpossibrux

@TERMINATORXX: That's what I was thinking. Superman is not only weak to kryptonite but he literally starts dieing when he gets close, and a little piece puts him on the ground in agony.

Now having a highly technological battle suit, powered by the stuff and all the weapons have kryptonite in it. How is Superman suppose win?

If a rock size kyrptonite can literally have Superman on the ground, wouldn't rockets filled with kryptonite obliterate him?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Lvenger

@TERMINATORXX: OK I went to get the issue where he shatters Lex's armour and I did mix up the details. It was in Justice League of America #15 and Hal and John Stewart removed Lex's Kryptonite gauntlets before Superman shattered the armour. Apologies about the mix up. But still Lex is at least as smart and skilled as Tony. More ruthless too. And Superman's still beaten him. Furthermore, it seems you don't understand what kryptonite actually does so I'll give you a definition from the site. Do try and follow it now:

"Green Kryptonite can weaken those of Kryptonian descent (weakening powers and abilities as well as strength), and in large enough doses or for long enough time it is lethal. In Smallville Green Kryptonite grants normal humans or other life mutations that make them super-powered and on most occasions psychotic. Here it also weakens Clark, at varying degrees including simply making him a little more human or leaving him on the brink of death. In New 52 appearances, the Kryptonite is again referred to as being rare, is shown that can be used as an energy source, to kryptonian rockets and possible to other vehicles. The mineral doesn't take away the Superman's powers, but is able to decrease it. It is unknown if has effects on humans."

There are plenty of instances where Superman has still had his powers whilst exposed to Kryptonite. And he can still use them. If he keeps away from Tony and uses heat vision from a distance, that would spell trouble for Tony. You've failed to show how Tony wins whilst I have just demonstrated that Superman has beaten enemies who have used Kryptonite against him, even Kryptonite powered armour.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TERMINATORXX: why don't you prove how fast superman gets so weak when close to kryptonite for even a split second ..... why not prove the BS you like to proclaim so openly ....

Cuz Lex has kryptonite on his person all the time .... this happens

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Lvenger

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TERMINATORXX: why don't you prove how fast superman gets so weak when close to kryptonite for even a split second ..... why not prove the BS you like to proclaim so openly ....

QFT. Lex gives Superman a good fight but he still hasn't won in that armour yet.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

NON CANON

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@XImpossibruX said:

@TERMINATORXX: That's what I was thinking. Superman is not only weak to kryptonite but he literally starts dieing when he gets close, and a little piece puts him on the ground in agony.

Now having a highly technological battle suit, powered by the stuff and all the weapons have kryptonite in it. How is Superman suppose win?

If a rock size kyrptonite can literally have Superman on the ground, wouldn't rockets filled with kryptonite obliterate him?

Exactly

wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By wkar
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Dextersinister

He would fry his suit with laser beams.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TERMINATORXX said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Exactly

how about this, Superman got hit with a Nuke, Kryptonite was on the ground already (Metallo's heart had been crushed and put into the sand). Superman is at the center of the explosion, w/ the Kryptonite, but suffers no damage. Man of Steel #131 (not as impressive but its decent)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So ... what now?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Ancient_0f_Days: Woah, no idea how he isn't wounded, gotta read that.

But wouldn't Kryptonite repulsor's put Superman down? Since it's pretty much a kyrptonite energy attack, which he would be completely vulnerable too.

Also I think we can discard the Superman vs Lex because, no matter what comic, Superman > Lex Luthor no matter how much GK he has.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Exactly

how about this, Superman got hit with a Nuke, Kryptonite was on the ground already (Metallo's heart had been crushed and put into the sand). Superman is at the center of the explosion, w/ the Kryptonite, but suffers no damage. Man of Steel #131 (not as impressive but its decent)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So ... what now?

In each of those scans ( which i cant even see em very well ) it looks like superman is having a hard time, looks like hes having alot of problems fighting from what i can see. and I think tony would do alot more harm to superman than that...... People saying Superman can beat a guy with kryptonite on them, just shows the fanboyism in this thread.

Ironman Stomps!!! This is an unfair fight for superman and this is a mismatch that needs to be locked.

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

I F**king hate these kids who make topics where Superman is always the loser.....

Ironman has kryptonite suit, kryptonite core, missiles, repulsors, engines, armor ect THERE IS NO WAY SUPERMAN CAN WIN! Why even make this thread?

I'm a huge Superman fan but if you think Superman can win, then you have down syndrome....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TERMINATORXX: @TERMINATORXX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Exactly

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So ... what now?

In each of those scans ( which i cant even see em very well ) it looks like superman is having a hard time, looks like hes having alot of problems fighting from what i can see. and I think tony would do alot more harm to superman than that...... People saying Superman can beat a guy with kryptonite on them, just shows the fanboyism in this thread.

Ironman Stomps!!! This is an unfair fight for superman and this is a mismatch that needs to be locked.

he was covered in kryptonite and hit with a nuke ..... if you are saying that Superman cant and has never beaten a single enemy that uses kryptonite (like Lex, Metallo, Braniac etc....) then I have nothing more to say to you as you are simply trolling at this point

Avatar image for eagerbuttermilk
eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By eagerbuttermilk

@ChaoticSuperman: i think superman can win crap am i going to get down syndrome

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#93  Edited By TDK_1997

With this kind of conditions,Iron Man takes it.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TERMINATORXX: @TERMINATORXX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Exactly

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So ... what now?

he was covered in kryptonite and hit with a nuke ..... if you are saying that Superman cant and has never beaten a single enemy that uses kryptonite (like Lex, Metallo, Braniac etc....) then I have nothing more to say to you as you are simply trolling at this point

I'm not trolling, I'm proving a point that Superman is weaken to Kryptonite and you tried to prove me wrong by

Posting a non canon scan which was flat out PIS!

Then you posted a scan of Superman actually getting hurt by kryptonite and are ignoring the fact Superman is weaken to it...Seriously Why do you post? You're obviously a fanboy who loves and worships superman.

You want non canon PIS!!! I'll gladely show a scan fo Batman Kicking Supermans a$$ with Kryptonite....

No Caption Provided

I don't see Superman doing too good right there.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Lvenger

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Exactly

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So ... what now?

Really? Even after those scans, you still think Tony stands a slight chance of winning? All those villains who have vendetta's and prep time against Superman and yet they can't win but Tony Stark can? This is definitely not an Iron Man stomp. And not many people with Kryptonite on them have definitively beaten Superman in a canon fight. And don't say Batman because he never has.

@ChaoticSuperman: All of which Superman will dodge due to superior speed. And it's quite insulting to say that just because you think Superman wins, you must be retarded.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Lvenger: Kryptonite slows Superman down.... and ya know kills him... no biggie

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By SandMan_

Superman drops a mountain over Iron Man.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TERMINATORXX: lol oh look an out of context scan of a mind controlled Superman who wasn't even trying to hurt Batman getting punched lol .... nice debating there skippy ....

So, cuz I post proof that Superman can tank attacks while under the influence of kryptonite makes Iron man who can't even generate nuke like power is gonna win? against a guy who can one shot him? really? you are just hilarious ... on your way to ban land too, keep it up terminator cuz you account will be terminated the way your doin things ....

What is Iron Man even going to do to a guy who fights dudes with kryptonite one a weekly basis and tanks attacks from guys stronger than Iron Man while under the effects of Kryptonite ... but because its Iron Man with the kryptonite he stomps without question or explaination ... not that you ever explain anything in your posts besides Biased BS ... But I show a scan of Superman tanking a nuke while covered in Kryptonite and moving at super speed... and he can't dodge a kryptonite bullet? he can't take a kryptonite blast? he can't beat Iron Man? ...

you're a troll

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Ancient_0f_Days: Im not even going to respond to you or let this argument get dragged out even further... I made my points, but u still cant make yours very well.

Ironman stomps!!!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Lvenger

@XImpossibruX: It doesn't take away his powers completely like Terminator said. Plus Superman's dealt with Kryptonite missiles and lasers before. It's not as if what Tony would come at him with is completely new for Superman to face.

@TERMINATORXX: What AncientDays was doing is showing that even after a nuclear explosion that contained kryptonite, Superman was still alive and kicking. This shows that kryptonite wouldn't kill him instantly and that Iron Man's Kryptonite weaponry would just slow Superman down at best not kill him. Also really? The Hush picture. Superman was mind controlled, holding back and not speed blitzing Batman into unconsciousness or a bloody pulp. Real effective way of supporting your argument there (!). Not.