• 168 results
TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TheGraySon

What the hell? Why is Batman here and Aquaman isnt? Did you really think he stood a better chance?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By jeanroygrant
  1. Flash
  2. Superman
  3. Wonder Woman/Green Lantern
  4. Batman
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By YoungJustice

Batman

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By willpayton

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Flash
  2. Superman
  3. Wonder Woman/Green Lantern
  4. Batman

Goes like this.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGraySon said:

What the hell? Why is Batman here and Aquaman isnt? Did you really think he stood a better chance?

^^^

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Joewell911

batman has beaten the JL before, i mean he dose always carry a kriptonite ring, so he beat supes

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TheGraySon

@joewell: PIS is a powerful tool.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By KingAres109

@jeanroygrant said: 1.Flash 2.Superman 3.Wonder Woman/Green Lantern 4.Batman Goes like this.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Joewell911

@TheGraySon: it tis and guess who has it? nanananananananaanannana BATMAN :P

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Batman will come out on top like always...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Shawnbaby

Flash

@joewell said:

batman has beaten the JL before, i mean he dose always carry a kriptonite ring, so he beat supes

You should be careful when you talk about Batman beating Superman...lest ye summon the Wrath of CitizenBane. Look upon his works, ye mighty, and despair!

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By nickthedevil

Flash solos the others.

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheGraySon

@joewell said:

@TheGraySon: it tis and guess who has it? nanananananananaanannana BATMAN :P

lmfaooo! touché!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Joewell911

@Shawnbaby said:

Flash

@joewell said:

You should be careful when you talk about Batman beating Superman...lest ye summon the Wrath of CitizenBane. Look upon his works, ye mighty, and despair!

I'm not afriad, bring it! * epic music starts playing *

Avatar image for fanofsuperheroes
fanofsuperheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#65  Edited By fanofsuperheroes

Wow, the Batman supporters. In any real fight like this he is going down the quickest by ANY of the others without any problems.

I believe WW will win this, this is a battle and she was bred for battle. NOT superman, not GL, not Flash. Sure, they're all superheroes in their own right, but not battle born. Diana has broken GL shields before:

No Caption Provided

Dealt with Flash:

And as everyone knows:

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#66  Edited By TheCannon

I'll go with Hal, although I could see Supes winning

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Fetts

Batman solos. Why? 

BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN! 
BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN! 
Avatar image for fanofsuperheroes
fanofsuperheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By fanofsuperheroes

Batman dies first in the glory of the real heroes.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By tensor

Flash or superman if they decide to go all out

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Vengance101

Batman

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Jayfournines

ahahahaha what the f*ck? Why is Batman even in this fight in a 'random encounter'?

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By TheGraySon

I wish Batman never existed... Yeah, i went there.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By JamesKM716

I'd go with Superman i mean really, all he has to do is Labotomize WW and Batman. He can fly as fast as Flash, which should produce a fairly easy win, and Hal i just can't see managing to actually beat superman

Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.............. FUCK YEA

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By AngryHulks

1. Flash

2. Superman

3. Wonder Woman

4. Green Lantern

5. Batman

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Flash
  2. Superman
  3. Wonder Woman
  4. Green Lantern
  5. Batman
Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By New_World_Order

1. Flash

2. Superman

3. Wonder Woman

4. Green Lantern

5. Batman

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What the..? Why.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: CitizenBane lol that guy is famous, but I applaud him for his effort to bring supes on top.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By DigitalShooter9

If it is a random encounter, Id say the order would be Flash, Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman and Gl. Normally, Supes should be on the top here, but I belive batman always carries his kryptonite with him, that way hell be one of the first ones to go down. I also can believe batman could take down gl easily because Hal or any other gl is just dependent on their ring. All batman needs to do is to throw a smoke grenade at gls eye, or batarang to temporarily blind him, then take his ring out using the batclaw. After that, its just a matter of ONE PUNCH!! Thats what batman could do with his basic equipment though. Ifvit was a fight with prep, The order would be Batman, Superman, Flash, WW, Gl

Gotta admit batman being on top here, hes got the constingency plans for evreryone in jla.

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By mikesterman

batman has something for every justice league member in case they get any ideas. so batman takes the fight

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By schillenger420

Which Flash is this? Obviously West would solo. Otherwise.... morals on, random encounter... I gotta go with Wonder Woman. She's a much more capable fighter than Kent, and I just don't see a morals on Superman fighting with what it would take to KO her. GL, as strong as he is still has speed limitations..... Batman's a wildcard but in a random encounter against these folks he's outclassed. Flash is also a wildcard but I honestly think unless it's Wally, either Superman or Wonder Woman can take him.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off, get Flash out of here. If I recall, Superman is faster than him now, so he's pretty much already done.

Wonder Woman stands a legitimate chance, but unlike Superman, she isn't invulnerable. I can already picture Superman and GL realizing her being a huge threat, and temporarily teaming up against her.

Now that that's out of the way, we can really get started.

Probably the closest fight would be between GL and Supes. I WANT to give this to GL....and if it's Hal, I can 5 times out of 10. Hal has been known to pull some pretty amazing stuff out of his sleeves, so I think it could go either way.

Now the wildcard: Batman. Batman doesn't have prep, so it isn't an automatic win for him here lol. That being said, he still does always carry around something to beat each member of the Justice League. Personally, I don't think he's going to be stupid enough to jump right into a fight with all these extremely superpowered BAMFS. So he'll just wait it out. Eventually though, he'll sneak up behind Hal while he's distracted, and if my memory serves me, cant a man overpower a Green Lantern's ring if he has more willpower than the current wearer? And we all know that if it's a battle of wills, then Batman might as well be a god. So after taking Hal's power and taking him out of the picture, its basically god against god. Add the fact that Batman still has that kryptonite ring, and it's lights out for good 'ole Supes.

SNascimento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By SNascimento

I bet on WW superior fighting skills to win the day.

doubleaa54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By doubleaa54

The first to go would be Wonder Woman, mainly because the people she is facing are beyond anything imaginable. She couldn't catch The Flash, she couldn't out-wit Batman, she couldn't out-imagine Green Lantern, and she couldn't anything with Superman. The next to go would probably be Batman. He is incredible, but he could only last for so long until it becomes too much to handle. Unless he has certain devices that can stop The Flash, remove Lanterns ring, and stop Superman, he isn't going far. Next I think would be the Green Lantern. I understand Hal Jordan has defeated Superman in the past, but this is a random encounter. Also, Flash could snatch Lantern's ring without him even realizing until he goes, "What can't I stop Superman, is this th.....Oh Shi.....*HEAD REMOVED*" This fight would come down to Flash and Superman. I don't think anything Flash has is strong enough to stop Superman. He has the Super-Sonic Punch; but to a guy like Superman, it's just a punch. Also, Superman could just freeze him.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#85  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By willpayton

Which Flash is this?

The one from 5 years ago... so pre-52 Wally West.

Answer is still the same: Flash wins.

First off, get Flash out of here. If I recall, Superman is faster than him now, so he's pretty much already done.

The character versions in the battle dont change. Pre-52 Wally was and always will be faster than Pre-52 Superman.

kamakazi152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By kamakazi152

And let me make a case aswell, Since Flash, GL, Superman, and Batman, would all think the same way you do, and underestimate WW, they'd just fight eachother, now, when supes has come to the point where he already fought hal, batman, and flash, he'll be weakened, making it a more than likely win for Diana.

I could see this happening, but I think Batman knows how strong Wonder Woman is especially since what happened in JL 20. So I think they would bicker, but someone would try to take WW down. Supes is about the only that could do it so if he went after WW I think he would beat her. Batman would have been taken out by GL or Flash or both by this point so it would leave Hal, FLash and Supes. Hal and Flsh would know the only way to beat him is to go after him together and weaken even further than Diana and they would take him out. Than Hal would reluctantly beat Flash in an epic battle.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If its Wally can't he beat superman? One of them is taking this

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By schillenger420

The only thing Superman Prime feared was speedsters..... since Prime is essentially (but not quite) a morals off Superman and he still FEARED the Flash's.... there's gotta be something Wally can do. Speed Steal perhaps?.?.? If this fight is as someone earlier said, a Wally West Flash..... he solo's this.... without much difficulty.

JinSlayerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By JinSlayerX

He sure can!

Wally ftw

JSX

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand why people are sleeping on Batman. He is a master of sneak attacks, being invisible without actually being invisible, and his belt carries tons of things that affect all of these people, with the exception of maybe Hal, but even that is debatable. He carries Kryptonite (Superman), smoke pellets (wonder woman and he uses them to disappear), bolas (flash), Cyro Capsules (flash again), etc. OP doesn't state that morals are off, and, since this is a random encounter, I assume we are going with normal morals for all; which means nobody is going to speedblitz, so Batman has a pretty decent chance of coming in 2nd in several scenarios. I think Hal comes in first either way though

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By comic_book_fan

@kurrent: batman has some great showings against all of these guys as well.

No Caption Provided

SNascimento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imboredletsdebate: Wait, are you saying Batman has a chance against Wonder Woman because he can throw a smoke bomb at her? It's not because of Superwoman, right?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

here bruce is taking down a shapeshifter who can mimic powers and weaknesses so this might as well been manhunter.

BatmanRising28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By BatmanRising28

@iron_doom: Batman. He would either stay back or the others would just underestimate him and not bother attacking, instead fighting the more obviously powerful heroes. Flash would be first to go down because although he is the fastest, his attacks aren't great enough to bring them down. He runs out of energy and is knocked out. Green Lantern goes down next. As soon as Superman or Wonder Woman breaks one of his constructs and he tries to make a new one, they can fly in and take the ring. As for Superman vs Wonder Woman, 50/50. If Superman wins, Batman uses the kryptonite ring to knock him out. Normally, the ring wouldn't be nearly enough to bring down Superman but after he has finished fighting the other three, it would. For Wonder Woman, he takes her down in melee combat. Again, she would be greatly injured after fighting the others and Batman has been shown to beat her in melee combat before.

No Caption Provided

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman or Superman

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanrising28: although Bruce doesn't really win in the scan you chose it is a good showing and I agree over all with your break down Bruce has put a hall of a fight against wonder woman many times while she was a 100 percent she won't be by the end of this not nearly and he wasn't using any of his gadgets either so you take her already nearly unconscious put her up against batman who already has given her a hard time in strictly h2h combat but give him gas bombs and his many other gadgets he could easily take her down.

captain-levram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman gets pawned first, wally goes down because of an inability to discern more than one opponent at once in a random encounter.. someone said gl and sm teaming on ww,,, nah ww and gl teams on kal..

All in all supes and gl have the most destructive potential to be released at any one time..

Wonder woman if her bracelets are used to full potential she can cover her body with a force field making her extremely dangerous..

Go has the best chance for beating anyone, as for the ring bat man shouldn't have been able to take the ring off. There are protocols for that, but if he uses fear gas maybe. Writers butcher characters and then idiots believe there showings even when inconsistent to how the character is designed.. partially fans fault for not excepting lol.. gl/sm , then we

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Wally
  2. Hal
  3. Clark
  4. Diana
  5. Bruce