Avatar image for king_saturn
#1 Posted by King Saturn (220875 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman Red
Superman Red





















                                                                                                                                              VS


Spartan
Spartan


























                         Can Spartan defeat Superman Red in an all out battle ? 




Online
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (39626 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartan has a nice suit. He automatically wins.

Avatar image for hedatary
#3 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Spartan has a nice suit. He automatically wins."
True Dat
Avatar image for wisppeons
#4 Posted by Wisppeons (3889 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparten wins. He goes invisible turns off Superman reds power and kills him.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#5 Posted by King Saturn (220875 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Sparten wins. He goes invisible turns off Superman reds power and kills him."
What do ya mean by... Turn off his Power ? 
Online
Avatar image for wisppeons
#6 Edited by Wisppeons (3889 posts) - - Show Bio

O sorry I miss read his wiki or did I.. well  it says his power can be turned off  through his left arm.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#7 Posted by King Saturn (220875 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"

O sorry I miss read his wiki or did I.. well  it says his power can be turned off  through his left arm.

"
Correct
Online
Avatar image for wisppeons
#8 Posted by Wisppeons (3889 posts) - - Show Bio

is it like a switch if so redirect to my first statement.

If not his high intelligence combined with Superhuman Strength should be enough to take down a half powered superman.

Correct me if I'm wrong on the half powered superman part.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#9 Posted by King Saturn (220875 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"is it like a switch if so redirect to my first statement.

If not his high intelligence combined with Superhuman Strength should be enough to take down a half powered superman.

Correct me if I'm wrong on the half powered superman part."
I think you are some what right... 
Online
Avatar image for ogreman
#10 Posted by OgreMan (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know which issue or trade Void powered Spartan and Mr. Majestic traded blows?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#11 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19541 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
Avatar image for shonen
#12 Posted by Shonen (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do they call him spartan he looks nothing like Leonidas.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#13 Posted by King Saturn (220875 posts) - - Show Bio
Shonen said:
"Why do they call him spartan he looks nothing like Leonidas."
LOL
Online