lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lordraiden

insect says:

"thanos wwh hulk silver surfer galactus sentry thor dark phoneix vulcan dr strange sersi warlock and infinty watch mephisto"

um, all at once, or are you trying to see how far down the list he'd get?

insect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By insect

no fight one to one

insect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By insect

no fight one to one

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Galactus will slaughter super man prime with ease. Same with dark phoenix. Mephisto will kill him wether or not if they are in his relam. Silver surfer murders prime. Strange murders prime. Thanos blasts prime into hell. And the rest I don't know.

insect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By insect

well one to one

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Apparition

if thanos or silver surfer dont win then galactus does.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vrakmul

Yeah. And Mephisto will also kill Superman prime regardless of location. And appy how powerful is the One above all Celestial Not the omnipotent the Celestial Is he significantly more powerful than his kin? And is there a equivalent watcher?
Post Edited:2007-12-25 15:28:58

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Apparition

Dreadnaught says:

"Yeah. And Mephisto will also kill Superman prime regardless of location. And appy how powerful is the One above all Celestial *Not the omnipotent the Celestial* Is he significantly more powerful than his kin? And is there a equivalent watcher?
Post Edited:2007-12-25 15:28:58"

sorry i fell asleep scrin ;)

i never saw anything that said he was much if any stronger than the others. i would guess that he is but i couldnt tell you how much more powerful. but i think any of them are powerful enough to defeat superman prime.

and i've never heard of a lead watcher. i just searched to see if i could find one but it doesnt look like it.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden

Hulk, sentry, thor, sersi, w & infinity watch & vulcan are the only ones get taken out, the rest wipe the floor with prime! (thats provided it's regular thor)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Superman since nothing effects him anymore.

On the serious note, Marvel's top twelve.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vrakmul

Eternal Chaos says:

"Superman since nothing effects him anymore.On the serious note, Marvel's top twelve."

EC your on. Now let's see you unleash all that bottled up anti-dc rage on the person who created the thread.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Dreadnaught says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Superman since nothing effects him anymore. On the serious note, Marvel's top twelve."
EC your on. Now let's see you unleash all that bottled up anti-dc rage on the person who created the thread. "

Lol what do you want me to say? I don't like DC so I have no problem seeing ANOTHER Superman clone get destroyed.

Avatar image for akronis_the_immortal
Akronis the Immortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Galactus, Surfer, Thanos, Dark Phoenix, Dr. Strange and Mephisto hand Prime his ass. Hulk get's curb stomped easily. Sentry will give Prime a pretty damn good fight, but eventually, Prime would come out on top. New Thor would tear into Prime so badly.

Avatar image for fallout_slaughter
Fallout Slaughter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Galactus, Mephisto and Dark Phenix have any chance. Superman-Prime is just too powerful now, he is pretty much the baddest guy in the DCU right now. These three goods fights would have a chance for both sides to win. Tough fight, I'm sure.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big G, Mephisto, Dark Phoenix, Silver Surfer, Thanos, and Thor win. In other words Marvel's Top Twelve.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ball Buster

superman....stinks!..Marval top 20 much less top 12 ,smokes him like cuban cigar.

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eraser

this is stupid,

Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Deuce

Ppl underestimate the Hulk he has an infinite amount of strength he can't lose to sups

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zenma

Deuce says:

"Ppl underestimate the Hulk he has an infinite amount of strength he can't lose to sups"

but can he get enough in time?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Marvel wins.Curbstomp.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kentaxx

He would destroy anyone here except Galactus and DP
He could beat a mid powered Galacts
Not sure about DP unless he kills Jean or whoever the Host is

Everyone else is just canon fodder

BioshadowTh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BioshadowTh

you laft out Deadpool here how that battle will go.

SBP:I'll kill you, I'll kill you to death!!!!

Deadpool : woo! stop there I must ask is there another way you can kill me can you kill me to life?  and whom thought that would be cool, i feel bad that some one got payed to think of that.  I have this gold kryptonite *bitch slap him with it* Say hi to death for me * bam*
G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By G-w-D

Vulcan could just absorb all the Yellow sun energy out of Prime

Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@insect said:
"

thanos

wwh hulk

silver surfer

galactus

sentry

thor

dark phoneix

vulcan

dr strange

sersi

warlock and infinty watch

mephisto

"
All at once? Prime loses
1 vs 1 Galactus and DP take it, Mephisto in his own realm

Other then those 3 Prime should beat the rest by himself..
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Akwa

Superman Prime is absolutely destroyed.

Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dro

I'd throw Sentry into the mix for ones who have a shot. WWH was PIS, and I haven't seen a limit to his powers in any comics. He just keeps getting stronger and doing more amazing feats. Not saying it's a guarantee, just saying it's a possibility, depending on the actual limits of Sentry's power (haven't seen any yet).

Avatar image for moonknight_lantern
MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galactus solos

dark phoenix solos

mephisto solos as long as it is in his realm

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TruePwnge
@insect said:
"

galactus

"

Solos, Blinks

Superboy Prime never existed, ever

@insect said:
"

dark phoneix

"
rips of Primes head, throws him away bored with such an insignificant emo

@insect said:
"

thanos

"

Not sure if he Pimp Smacks, but he's durable enough to go one on one with Galaxy busters
I'm calling this a stomp

@insect said:
"

warlock and infinty watch

"
Classic Drax can own him, we don't need Warlock et al. Drax can edge him a good fight, no need for a pile on
That just makes it another stomp

@insect said:
"

silver surfer

"
Solos
Blitzes,
or Cosmic Awarness B*tches!
or Kills him with red sun radiation
or Dumps him in a blackhole and follows him into the blackhole to further beat the s**t out of him.
or goes for a Telepathic feat and exposes his phobias

Prime is done, stick a fork in him

@insect said:
"

vulcan

"
Interesting fight, I think Prime can edge it

@insect said:
"

Mephisto

"

Outside his realm he jobbers too much,
Prime might win
but as tough as Prime is he is still mentally weak maybe he can be owned

.@insect said:
"

Thor

"
Can't see Thor winning he's too slow, Prime is probably 2-5 times stronger than Thor. Plus Prime is resistant to magic
Prime has the speed, I see Prime blitzing Thor and if Black Adam's hits didn't KO Prime then I can't see Thor doing much better
Superboy wins

@insect said:
"

Sentry

"
Superboy Prime is more durable, faster and much, much stronger
Sentry is going down

@insect said:
"

wwh hulk

dr strange

sersi

"

Emoboy Prime stomps these, he is way stronger and can blitz them.

Of these last 3 the Sersi is top dog, but her durability is questionable, she can dish it out like Captain Atom but she's getting dropped by her lack of speed or is getting owned because she has less endurance than Thor. If Prime can beat Thor or a regular Superman then he can stomp Sersi

Dr's magic will have a tiny effect, it might tickle. Prime resists magic and will kill the Doc after his first punch lands.
If he rushes the Doc, he is so many times faster than Strange he can knock Strange into the Sun before he fires off a single spell

Hulk can't fly and gets blitzed, even WWH might be the weakest of the bunch

Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Johnny_Blazed

If Galactus and DP werent in this fight
I could see Prime taking out the rest of them at once

Th3 FlAsH 123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Th3 FlAsH 123
@Johnny_Blazed:
Agreed
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sevennames27

Thanos: Would have a good chance.

WW Hulk: Maybe

Silver surfer: Energy powers plus Cosmic Awareness could create Red Sun Radiation or maybe even Kryptonite Radiation. It is possible that Silver Surfer could actually just siphon away Super Primes powers like he can drain energy from thing to power up.

Galactus: Curd Stomp, Super Primes is destroyed.

Sentry:  It is possible that he could actually just siphon away Super Primes powers like he can drain solar energy to power up.

Thor: If he has the Odin/Thor Force, Sups Prime has no chance, if not his energy attacks are massive especially his “god blast” which would almost kill Thor, but would kill Sups Prime.

Dark Phoneix: Stomp, Super Primes is destroyed.

Vulcan:  It is possible that he could actually just siphon away Super Primes powers like he can drain any energy to power up.

Dr. Strange: Even though Sups Prime does not have any extra weakness to magic, he would still be affected by it to the same extent as other energy blasts of that level, and if this is Dr. S when he was still Sorcerer Supreme, he would win.

Sersi: Slim chance.

Warlock and Infinity Watch: Curb Stomp.

Mephisto: Curb Stomp.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SeSAW

He won't beat Thano's galactus IW Mephisto or DP and him and Surfer might be close but Surfer would win Prime beats the rest.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@sevennames27 said:
"

Silver surfer: Energy powers plus Cosmic Awareness could create Red Sun Radiation or maybe even Kryptonite Radiation. It is possible that Silver Surfer could actually just siphon away Super Primes powers like he can drain energy from thing to power up.

Sentry:  It is possible that he could actually just siphon away Super Primes powers like he can drain solar energy to power up.

Thor: If he has the Odin/Thor Force, Sups Prime has no chance, if not his energy attacks are massive especially his “god blast” which would almost kill Thor, but would kill Sups Prime.

Vulcan:  It is possible that he could actually just siphon away Super Primes powers like he can drain any energy to power up.

Dr. Strange: Even though Sups Prime does not have any extra weakness to magic, he would still be affected by it to the same extent as other energy blasts of that level, and if this is Dr. S when he was still Sorcerer Supreme, he would win.

"

thanos would lose, prime was able to beat monarch and he would destroy thse
WWhulk is nothing, he was matched by sentry who is miles below prime
SS is a weaker monarch and prime destroyed him, and K does not work on prime and SS is never going to know what power or depowers prime
sentry is gonna be killed before he can do so since prime is strong and much faster
thor even witrh the force would lose since prime is immune to magical attack
DP, yes would beat sups
vulcan does not have the speed to even come close to prime so he's not getting no power
doctor strange is all about magical attacks, prime is immune and is much tougher then anything strange can thorw
sersi, prime destroys
warlock:i guess but who knows
mephisto, has been beaten in his realm by thor who is below prime, and outside he has no chance, prime beats him both times
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By sevennames27

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

"@sevennames27 said:
"

"
thanos would lose, prime was able to beat monarch and he would destroy thseWWhulk is nothing, he was matched by sentry who is miles below primeSS is a weaker monarch and prime destroyed him, and K does not work on prime and SS is never going to know what power or depowers primesentry is gonna be killed before he can do so since prime is strong and much fasterthor even witrh the force would lose since prime is immune to magical attackDP, yes would beat supsvulcan does not have the speed to even come close to prime so he's not getting no powerdoctor strange is all about magical attacks, prime is immune and is much tougher then anything strange can thorwsersi, prime destroyswarlock:i guess but who knowsmephisto, has been beaten in his realm by thor who is below prime, and outside he has no chance, prime beats him both times "

Superman Prime is not immune to magic; he is just no more weak to it than normal. You are just a DC Fanboy, and under rate Marvel characters.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@sevennames27 said:
"

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

"@sevennames27 said:
"

"
thanos would lose, prime was able to beat monarch and he would destroy thseWWhulk is nothing, he was matched by sentry who is miles below primeSS is a weaker monarch and prime destroyed him, and K does not work on prime and SS is never going to know what power or depowers primesentry is gonna be killed before he can do so since prime is strong and much fasterthor even witrh the force would lose since prime is immune to magical attackDP, yes would beat supsvulcan does not have the speed to even come close to prime so he's not getting no powerdoctor strange is all about magical attacks, prime is immune and is much tougher then anything strange can thorwsersi, prime destroyswarlock:i guess but who knowsmephisto, has been beaten in his realm by thor who is below prime, and outside he has no chance, prime beats him both times "

Superman Prime is not immune to magic; he is just no more weak to it than normal. You are just a DC Fanboy, and under rate Marvel characters.

"
no he is immune ot magic, sorry buts it's true, and i give marvel credit where they are do, none of these guys has done what prime can do other then galactus and DP
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#37  Edited By Caligula

thanos - Loses

wwh hulk - Loses

silver surfer - Loses

galactus - Wins

sentry - Draw

thor - Loses

dark phoneix - Wins

vulcan - Loses

dr strange - Wins

sersi - Loses

warlock and infinty watch - Loses

mephisto - Draw

if All attack together it's a Curbstomp on Prime

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Caligula said:
"

thanos - Loses

wwh hulk - Loses

silver surfer - Loses

galactus - Wins

sentry - Draw

thor - Loses

dark phoneix - Wins

vulcan - Loses

dr strange - Wins

sersi - Loses

mephisto - Draw

"

how does strange win? prime is immune to magical attacks and how does sentry draw? cuz he can't be killed, he can still be koed
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sevennames27
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Caligula said:
"

thanos - Loses

wwh hulk - Loses

silver surfer - Loses

galactus - Wins

sentry - Draw

thor - Loses

dark phoneix - Wins

vulcan - Loses

dr strange - Wins

sersi - Loses

mephisto - Draw

"
how does strange win? prime is immune to magical attacks and how does sentry draw? cuz he can't be killed, he can still be koed "

DC FanBoy ALERT............

No Caption Provided

GreenScar98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GreenScar98

WWHulk dies but doesnt go out like a punk

Thanos same as Hulk

Silver Surfer wins after a long fight

Galactus TOTAL UTTER ERADICATION OF SUPES PRIME

Sentry gets KOed but doesnt go out like a punk

Thor odinforce: Godblast to the face, or a long fought battle but Supes might take it

DP TOTAL UTTER ERADICATION OF SUPES PRIME

Dr.Strange Sorecer Supreme: Supes dies in my opinion

Mephisto: would just talk Supes emo behind into a feedle position

The rest i dont kno about and dont care about

SEEYA!!!!

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@sevennames27 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Caligula said:
"

thanos - Loses

wwh hulk - Loses

silver surfer - Loses

galactus - Wins

sentry - Draw

thor - Loses

dark phoneix - Wins

vulcan - Loses

dr strange - Wins

sersi - Loses

mephisto - Draw

"
how does strange win? prime is immune to magical attacks and how does sentry draw? cuz he can't be killed, he can still be koed "

DC FanBoy ALERT............

No Caption Provided

"
how am i being a fan boy?
prime is in all aspects immune to magic
prime has destroyed monarch who was a greater version of SS
he is faster stronger and more durable then anyone on that list other then G and DP
he destroys everyone other then them
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#42  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

thanos - Thanos wins

wwh hulk - Prime wins

silver surfer - Ehh Surfer wins unless he thinks he can brawl it with Prime, then Prime tears him up.

galactus - Big G stomp.

sentry - Prime rips out his innards and shoves them down his throat.

thor - Classic?, Odinforce?....if its any Thor other than Odinforce Thor loses.

dark phoneix - DP wins

vulcan - Prime wins.

dr strange - Current Strange is ripped limb form limb.

sersi - Prime wins

warlock and infinty watch - Prime wins

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TruePwnge
@Caligula said:
"

thanos - Loses

silver surfer - Loses

"

No Caption Provided

@Caligula said:
"

sentry - Draw

"

No Caption Provided

@Caligula said:
"

dr strange - Wins

"

No Caption Provided

@Caligula said:
"

"

One of the few things you've said which makes any sense
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Lunacyde said:
"

thanos - Thanos wins

wwh hulk - Prime wins

silver surfer - Ehh Surfer wins unless he thinks he can brawl it with Prime, then Prime tears him up.

galactus - Big G stomp.

sentry - Prime rips out his innards and shoves them down his throat.

thor - Classic?, Odinforce?....if its any Thor other than Odinforce Thor loses.

dark phoneix - DP wins

vulcan - Prime wins.

dr strange - Current Strange is ripped limb form limb.

sersi - Prime wins

warlock and infinty watch - Prime wins

"

since i am looking for a good debate and not having someone calls me a fan boy i am gonna pick you lunacyde since i don't agree with some :P
thanos is below sups prime in durability and power as well as speed, monarch is better then thanos in almost every way and prime cleaned house with him so i don't see how he could win this
SS should also lose since again prime is far stronger and is immune to transmutation and SS is gonna get torn up like you said if he brawls, power cosmical blast should not do anything since this superman prime was able to take on a open chest from monarch and when he was SBP took three shots from GLG and was fine
odinforce thor would still lose since prime is in all aspects immune to magical attacks, BFR would not work since this prime was able to punch his way into the 5D to grab mxy
other then that i agree with ya
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I can see your point on Thanos, and I have to say that without prep time Thanos is at a disadvantage. The more i think about it he would probably give Thanos a pretty bad beating, or just toss him into deep space. With prep time Thanos would have something to overcome Prime.
I agree with you on SS somewhat....I really wanted to put Prime but I wasn't sure. If Prime blitzes him I don't think there is much SS could do to him.

Odinforce Thor though I have to stand my ground on. I wasn't aware that Prime was completely immune to magical attacks. Where is that stated may I ask? I've been catching up lately on my DC but I don't remember that from anywhere. Odinforce Thor has massive strength, durability, energy output, magic, matter manip. etc.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Lunacyde said:
"I can see your point on Thanos, and I have to say that without prep time Thanos is at a disadvantage. The more i think about it he would probably give Thanos a pretty bad beating, or just toss him into deep space. With prep time Thanos would have something to overcome Prime.I agree with you on SS somewhat....I really wanted to put Prime but I wasn't sure. If Prime blitzes him I don't think there is much SS could do to him.Odinforce Thor though I have to stand my ground on. I wasn't aware that Prime was completely immune to magical attacks. Where is that stated may I ask? I've been catching up lately on my DC but I don't remember that from anywhere. Odinforce Thor has massive strength, durability, energy output, magic, matter manip. etc."
well it's not said he is immune but he has taken shots from BA and mordru of the 30 century and only said it tickled so it's safe to say that it should not work with magical attacks,strength is a none factor here, prime superman is on a pre-crisis superman level strength, the one who pulled 12 planets, this means that his lifting power is equal to about lets say 12 earth sized planets so thats 5,972,000,000,000,000, 000,000tonsX12=71,664,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons that prime can lift, speed is a huge factor here since prime is over FTL in fighting speed and reaction time, and durability he took a blast that wipped out all life in the universe, i gotta say prime should win.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Haha that's a pretty good argument. I am not really a Thor fan so I don't have anything to come at you with. Really I wanted to say Prime could beat all of them but I thought I'd not sound biased lol....then I'd just get called a DC fanboy that people that would rather bicker liek children and call names than actually debate. If anyone would like to provide an argument against you I'd love to hear it because right now I got nothing.

One last thing though. I wouldn't necessarily go around stating he is immune to magic, I would word it as highly resistant and then if someone asks about it tell them what you told me.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Lunacyde said:
"Haha that's a pretty good argument. I am not really a Thor fan so I don't have anything to come at you with. Really I wanted to say Prime could beat all of them but I thought I'd not sound biased lol....then I'd just get called a DC fanboy that people that would rather bicker liek children and call names than actually debate. If anyone would like to provide an argument against you I'd love to hear it because right now I got nothing.One last thing though. I wouldn't necessarily go around stating he is immune to magic, I would word it as highly resistant and then if someone asks about it tell them what you told me."
alright, immune just sounds better i guess, and yea i want someone who can debate my point and not call me a fanboy lol.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Haha I wish I could debate it but ...

A. I agree with you.
B. I haven't read enough Thor to even make a case if I did believe Thor should win.

I'm out for tonight, keep up the good work man.

Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Johnny_Blazed
@sevennames27 said:
"

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

"@sevennames27 said:
"

"

"
Actually he is immune to magic
If you actually read comics instead of getting information off wiki's you would know that Prime laughed off attacks from Mordru a being of immense magical power