Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#1 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins this battle?

Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#2 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm no one?

Avatar image for king_saturn
#3 Posted by King Saturn (220730 posts) - - Show Bio
probably Superman Prime... it could be an interesting fight though... Despero is very strong physically...
Avatar image for the_creator
#4 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

Primes stronger and more durable.
He is also faster and has his heat vision that would damage / kill Despero as it has shown to be able to cut through Superman.
Despero does however have his telepathic powers that could prove damaging to SMP in this fight.

Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#5 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
"Primes stronger and more durable.He is also faster and has his heat vision that would damage / kill Despero as it has shown to be able to cut through Superman.Despero does however have his telepathic powers that could prove damaging to SMP in this fight. "
hmm all very true
Avatar image for glforthewin
#6 Posted by glforthewin (2386 posts) - - Show Bio

prime would tear Despero in half before Despero could use his mind tricks 

Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
#7 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero would los this fight.

Avatar image for truepwnge
#8 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathic stomp

Despero wins easy

He's not cool, he's not Superman, he never was. He's a horrible character due for a retcon
Acting like marilyn manson Bowling for Columbine freak does not make you cool, or powerful, destroying other people's graves si not cool and throwing emo temper tantrums is not super, it just makes you an EmoDick that is all
Exhibit A Prime being an Emo

No Caption Provided



He's got a ton of mental issues, phobias etc Lights out and he starts to pee his pants like a pre-schooler
Exhib B




.



Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#9 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"Telepathic stomp

Despero wins easy

He's not cool, he's not Superman, he never was. He's a horrible character due for a retcon
Acting like marilyn manson Bowling for Columbine freak does not make you cool, or powerful, destroying other people's graves si not cool and throwing emo temper tantrums is not super, it just makes you an EmoDick that is all
Exhibit A Prime being an Emo

No Caption Provided



He's got a ton of mental issues, phobias etc Lights out and he starts to pee his pants like a pre-schooler
Exhib B




.



"

why do you have to posts scans that have nothing to do with anything?
Avatar image for jesterlichloath
#10 Posted by jesterlichloath (1047 posts) - - Show Bio

cause hes a hater
if prime knows who despero is and what he can do then the mind tricks mean nothing even if he doesnt now i give it to prime 8/10

Avatar image for zi721
#11 Posted by zi721 (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero is a world level threat(maybe multi-world). Prime is a universal level threat(maybe multiversal threat). That's that.

Avatar image for truepwnge
#12 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@zi721 said:
"  Prime is a universal level threat(maybe multiversal threat). That's that. "
he got owned by green rocks

his latest showings are even more embarrassing

@TruePwnge said:
" @goldenkey said:
" yeah he's afraid of the Flash " .
@BatDance
said:
" GLs win

Superboy Prime dies

Kid Prime = Fail






No Caption Provided


"
No Caption Provided
.
He would have trouble with his own granmaPrime has been de-powered and now lives it up in his mothers basementnow that's he's powerless, Emoboy's next move will be to pull a high school shooting or something "


Avatar image for the_creator
#13 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"@zi721 said:
"  Prime is a universal level threat(maybe multiversal threat). That's that. "
he got owned by green rocks

his latest showings are even more embarrassing

@TruePwnge said:
" @goldenkey said:
" yeah he's afraid of the Flash " .
@BatDance
said:
" GLs win

Superboy Prime dies

Kid Prime = Fail






No Caption Provided


"
No Caption Provided
.
He would have trouble with his own granmaPrime has been de-powered and now lives it up in his mothers basementnow that's he's powerless, Emoboy's next move will be to pull a high school shooting or something "
"

He got hurt by green K from his native dimension. Green K from everywhere else is ineffective.
That green K was only conjured by a version of Element Lad from his own diemsion.
Thats a rather limited set of circumstances to get green K to work.
The thread maker wanted a battle between the 2 when they were at full power.
He is not interested in a battle with a non-powered SMP.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#14 Posted by King Saturn (220730 posts) - - Show Bio
man... that dude just hates all the time
Avatar image for g_w_d
#15 Posted by G-w-D (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero to my Knowledge is one of the greatest psiconics in DC, Prime  for all his power is a mentally and emotionally weak guy, extremely bad matchup

Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#16 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-w-D said:
"Despero to my Knowledge is one of the greatest psiconics in DC, Prime  for all his power is a mentally and emotionally weak guy, extremely bad matchup "
not true, despero is not gonna go for the mind attack right away
Avatar image for charliejade
#17 Posted by CharlieJade (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero should win

Avatar image for hunter_zolomon
#18 Posted by Hunter_Zolomon (194 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
#19 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (6649 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. I'm actually thinking now Prime could down Despero before he's TP'd after reading Killemalls argument for Prime downing Thanos first.

Avatar image for thekinfing
#20 Posted by TheKinfing (6271 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime one shots.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#21 Edited by HeirToTheKingdom (7339 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime would tear Despero apart.

Avatar image for reaverlation
#22 Posted by reaverlation (21770 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero via telepathy or Prime via physical beatdown. Whichever comes first

Avatar image for apex_pretador
#23 Posted by APEX_pretador (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero via telepathy or Prime via physical beatdown. Whichever comes first

this.

Prime can 2-shot, but despero can TP

Avatar image for ecstaticgrace
#24 Edited by EcstaticGrace (4949 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekinfing: Who has Prime oneshotted with Despero's physicals or above it?

Avatar image for thekinfing
#25 Posted by TheKinfing (6271 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecstaticgrace: Nobody to my knowdlge, but he can certainly dominate him physically, this is assuming that Despero doesn't TP from the start.

Avatar image for ecstaticgrace
#26 Edited by EcstaticGrace (4949 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekinfing: I agree Prime woul probably murder Despero physically but based off other characters Prime fought I don't think it will be with 2 or 3 hits.

Avatar image for wf_mxyzptlk
#27 Edited by WF_Mxyzptlk (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecstaticgrace: Alternate Universe manhunter.

Ripping Monarch apart is pretty good too.

Avatar image for ecstaticgrace
#28 Posted by EcstaticGrace (4949 posts) - - Show Bio

@wf_mxyzptlk: After a very drawn out fight with Monarch. Fights with other versions of characters usually aren't used to represent all versions of the character. I could see Johns having done that to show Man Prime > Boy Prime

Avatar image for wf_mxyzptlk
#29 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@wf_mxyzptlk: After a very drawn out fight with Monarch. Fights with other versions of characters usually aren't used to represent all versions of the character. I could see Johns having done that to show Man Prime > Boy Prime

Monarch wasn't injured by prime earlier though.

It's not like Prime was wearing down Monarch, he just got angry and tore Monarch apart in a single burst of adolescent rage.

Avatar image for reaverlation
#30 Posted by reaverlation (21770 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekinfing: Who has Prime oneshotted with Despero's physicals or above it?

Prime one shotted Sodam Yat when he was more powerful than when he had the Ion entity and before Yat obtained the Ion entity, Yat easily withstood a planet explosion. Pretty impressive.

Fighting Monarch evenly should be plenty to suggest Despero wouldn't really last physically against Prime. Monarch literally stomped 50 captain atoms and numerous green lanterns, wonder women and supermen. And 2 of those Supermen IIRC were Red Son Superman, same Superman who tanked 6 exploding black holes IIRC, and Tangent Superman who is even more powerful than Red Son.

Avatar image for ecstaticgrace
#31 Posted by EcstaticGrace (4949 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for comicbooklover90
#32 Posted by Comicbooklover90 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

gonna go with superman prime.