• 118 results
bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By bornstar

Superman- prime found a way to go through the marvel universe. He is very angry and at his true prime. He attacks new york city defeat all the police force and an army of expert soldiers using there best weapons and technology. The avengers took a couple of hours to prepare a team for him. Avengers do not know any much info on him only that he is furious and powerful like Hulk. He fights each round at his true prime. He is recovers in every round. All rounds he is using his true powers in all rounds. The team are:

Lost Destiny
Lost Destiny

Round one: Captain America, Iron man(wearing the War Hulk machine),Antman,Wasp, Hawkeye (comics)

Round two: Scarlet witch (no reality altering powers ),Wonderman,Vision, Firestar, Justice (comics)

Round three: Current Thor (comics)

Round four: World War Hulk (comics)

Round five: Classic Dr Stange (comics)

Round 6: True powers of Scarlet Witch

If none of the them were unsucessul to defeated him, they call Professor Xavier to knock him unconscious to get the guardian to put him back to the universe he came back from.

Can he win all rounds? and if he does will xavier be succcessful to knock him unconscious?

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GhostRider29
@bornstar
He is at his true prime and gets more angrier?
bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bornstar

@GhostRider29 said:

@bornstar: He is at his true prime and gets more angrier?

sorry forgot to take that out lol

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By chriconz123

He clears it, and make Xavier shit his pants in the process.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Killemall

@bornstar: The only problem i see is Scarlet Witch, to be honest she showed reality before M-day, and that's before the start of Avengers Dissable (around August 2004, house of M started around June 2005). So if she gets her reality altering powers she should potentially take the win, because she showed the ability to disintegrate ppl at will (technically it was her son who did it, but then she created her son, so yeah!)

But i suppose you meant to not give her the reality altering powers, in that case Prime clears this is absolute ease. I don't think anyone could even come close to even matching him in terms of speed and strength!!

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bornstar

@Killemall said:

@bornstar: The only problem i see is Scarlet Witch, to be honest she showed reality before M-day, and that's before the start of Avengers Dissable (around August 2004, house of M started around June 2005). So if she gets her reality altering powers she should potentially take the win, because she showed the ability to disintegrate ppl at will (technically it was her son who did it, but then she created her son, so yeah!)

But i suppose you meant to not give her the reality altering powers, in that case Prime clears this is absolute ease. I don't think anyone could even come close to even matching him in terms of speed and strength!!

yep i fix tht too lol

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Killemall

@bornstar said:

yep i fix tht too lol

Now this is a very one sided gauntlet, prime could clear in in less than a minute :) he might as well speed blitz past everyone, killing all of them with ease .. no contest!

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#8  Edited By turoksonofstone
@chriconz123 said:

He clears it, and make Xavier shit his pants in the process.

This, though team one might take him if they were allowed to fight last and plan more.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Why are you putting Current Strange as the final round? Anyone with an IQ above 79 would know that Current Strange is a sad shadow of his former self.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Saren

*sigh*

Prime stomps...

Rudyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rudyftw

@Enzeru said:

1. Thor should be above Hulk and Strange.
  2. Superman-Prime at his true prime kills them all at once.
  3. Current Superboy-Prime (last Teen Titans issues) struggles with round 2.
  4. Superboy-Prime is a pathetic character. DC messed up big time.

It's not like hes unbeatable. Thats like saying Scarlet Witch is a pathetic character.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

*sigh*

Prime stomps...

@Illuminatus said:

Why are you putting Current Strange as the final round? Anyone with an IQ above 79 would know that Current Strange is a sad shadow of his former self.

does the order really matter when no one whatsoever really has a chance??

This battle was made to be curbstomp, the only person who has a chance is Thor, and the whole order is messed up.

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bornstar

i made changes now ok ppl so look at it not its classic dr strange and world war hulk

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saren

@bornstar said:

i made changes now ok ppl so look at it not its classic dr strange and world war hulk

World War Hulk is useless, Prime kills him with ease. Classic Strange is spite against Prime.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Thor under WWH? Stops at Strange.
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By crackerjack82

Classic Strange wins with ease, nothing Prime can do would get past his auto shields, and CS is crazy powerful

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By bornstar

@venomoushatred1001 said:

WWH did beat thor in the comics remember

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#20  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

He's not getting past Classic Strange. He beats the others.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#21  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@bornstar said:

Thor wasn't even if WWH.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OmegaDynasty

@JediXMan said:

He's not getting past Classic Strange. He beats the others.

I agree with this, although Prime's magic immunity/resistance might cause I problem for Strange.

Although, Strange could use magic in other ways instead of a direct attack. Seeing how he is way smarter then a immature Kryptonian boy hopped up on Oan energy.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bornstar said:

No, he didn't. And Thor should stomp WWH.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall

@bornstar: Oh u seemed to have change the gauntlet.. he aint passing classic strange for sure.. and i think getting passed classic strange would be more difficult then getting past wanda.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killemall

@bornstar said:

Hulk has beaten thor in the past.. ppl argue thor was holding back.. i dont know.. he has lost few times and not only once :) one of the most convincing battle took place in Hulk: Let the battle Begin, where hulk pretty convincingly beat thor. :)

If you think logically it shouldnt make sense, but well many things in comics doesnt.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

Classic Strange? really?

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i believe xaviar can put him down, remember MM, a pathetic guy like emoboy is easily destroyed by telepath
and he stops at strange

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@bornstar said:

Hulk has beaten thor in the past.. ppl argue thor was holding back.. i dont know.. he has lost few times and not only once :) one of the most convincing battle took place in Hulk: Let the battle Begin, where hulk pretty convincingly beat thor. :)

If you think logically it shouldnt make sense, but well many things in comics doesnt.

You mean to tell me that if Thor hit Hulk with the God blast, rearrange his molecules, speed blitz him, BFR him into the Sun, snap his neck,ect, he would be OKAY? Riiiiiiiiiight. PIS off, Thor stomps ANY Hulk. End of story.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Enzeru: Most showings of Superboy prime were poorly written, personally I only liked the SMP that was juiced up on guardian. I wonder if he is coming back anytime soon after the recent reboot, I doubt it though. DC has been making moves to reduce the power of most of there heros, this way one does not need to be a multiversal threat to be the main villain in a small story.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Saren

I loved the Titans showing. Stupid moron got what he deserved. He should never have been created in the first place.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By monarch2016

@CitizenBane said:

I loved the Titans showing. Stupid moron got what he deserved. He should never have been created in the first place.

what a no life hater

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Saren

@baron2011 said:

@CitizenBane said:

what a no life hater

Whatever. Lousy character; lousy defeat.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By bigcimmerian

This is horrible stomp in prime's favor... Why have you put these against him??? using Beta ray bill, silver surfer, king Thor, gladiator, Odin in final round... it would be much more interesting...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Killemall

@BigCimmerian said:

This is horrible stomp in prime's favor... Why have you put these against him??? using Beta ray bill, silver surfer, king Thor, gladiator, Odin in final round... it would be much more interesting...

One of the person he's fighting is classic strange, you still think its a horrible spite?? i dont see him getting past strange at all.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@BigCimmerian said:

One of the person he's fighting is classic strange, you still think its a horrible spite?? i dont see him getting past strange at all.

Perhaps or perhaps not. Classic strange always had plot protection and prep, he has neither here.
King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Namor

Wow Classic Strange stomps him doesnt matter if he has prep or not. Classic strange is a god-killer, cosmic battler, avatar of eternity, no one is stopping Classic Strange at all!

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By bigcimmerian

@King_Namor said:

Wow Classic Strange stomps him doesnt matter if he has prep or not. Classic strange is a god-killer, cosmic battler, avatar of eternity, no one is stopping Classic Strange at all!

Is classic Doctor Strange more powerfull than Odin?

MikeLitoris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MikeLitoris

@King_Namor said:

Not really. A lot of people tend to overrate Strange. When he has time to prepare or knows who he's up against, he is nigh unstoppable. He has even fought Nebulos alongside the Living Tribunal himself. However, when taken by surprise he got his house broken into, his butt kicked, and the Wand of Watoomb stolen from him by 2 common thugs. Though in this scenario Strange does win, and rather easily.

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Namor

@BigCimmerian said:

@King_Namor said:

Is classic Doctor Strange more powerfull than Odin?

Classic strange kicked Celestials butts by himself (with prep). Something that when odin attempted got swept aside like dirt so yes I could definitely see Classic Strange being more powerful than odin.... He was the sorcerer supreme dude his role in the universe was to guard humanity from crap odin barely even knew existed.

Rudyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Rudyftw

@Enzeru said:

@Rudyftw said:

It's not like hes unbeatable. Thats like saying Scarlet Witch is a pathetic character.
Not really, since she actually had something like a back story and motives. The last appearance of Superboy-Prime was so bad, that I'm still angry about the patheticness... He was kinda happy with his girlfriend in his own universe or something like that; she said that they (the writers proberly) are going to leave him alone from now on ... ... and then he appears in the regular DC universe, recognizes it and instantly decides to kill Superboy because it's his fault and decides to destroy everything, since a universe without his girlfriend is not worth existing ... And then he tries to go on a killing spree again, with a lot of cloned, roboted or whatever Superboys and gets demolished by 3-4 rosters of the Teen Titans. That is pathetic writing - and I mean really, really pathetic writing for a pathetic character, especially because it looks like lazyness without a doubt. It's so stupid ... I just don't get it - God damn, I'm so angry right now. I should be writing comics just to save you all from such stories. I LOVE YOU ALL, RANDOM CITIZENS!

I don't know anything past the first event he was in, but I felt for the dude. His entire earth was removed from existence.

haha that would be the dream huh? To write comics.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Stops at classic Strange.

Rudyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Rudyftw

@Enzeru said:

@Rudyftw said:

haha that would be the dream huh? To write comics.
That would be a total blast :-D Or making superhero movies - making sure that something like Batman & Robin, Spider-Man 3 and so on never happens again!

Yeah that would be sweet. I have great ideas too, I just wish I had the time or connections to get them out there haha

Duuude... I might get backlash for this, but I thought Batman and Robin was AWESOME! (not including the nipples), but everything else was awesome.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By primebonnick

@Enzeru: they messed him up in that titans issue what happened in Blackest Night was the perfect end to him never needed to use him after that. Now they gave him the "an impenetrable prison" thing again which he will break free from like always later in the reboot and just have another reason to hate conner, kara cassie and its back to final crisis again if they don't mess up his power again. Sigh it was really dumb how they brought him back not the character.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By primebonnick

yea i see Classic Strange as the only obstacle but with that high resistance to magic and oan energy i see hm winning if he can kidnap Mr Mxy who i do think is stronger than Classic Doctor Strange then he can. Prof. X would try to psychic blast him and he just does that hulk clap.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

He is never getting past Classic Strange. Never.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@protect_yourself: I never heard about that one.

HughJass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By HughJass

@protect_yourself said:

@TheMightyAvenger: I agree. someone on another site said superman prime broke into heaven and bumped into Spectre to save Lois Lane. do you guys believe that?

That was precrisis Supes.

HughJass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HughJass

@protect_yourself: I haven't read the actual issue, I've only seen the scans so I don't know the true context of what happened. But a lot of what happened in the silver age was indeed garbage.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Greendevil

Stops at Strange!