#3  Edited By HyperViper97

Odin still. Five years sundipping isn't removing the magi weakness

hsm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 1. Though Odin is still arguably more powerful than Superman after a Fiver year sundip, Lobo and five years prep is the major factor in this.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

team one.

Odin still. Five years sundipping isn't removing the magic vunerability

Fixed

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1 i think superman can solo. didnt he like destroy a star with 15min i dont wanna do the math but 5 years is a lot.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 probably.

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still going with Odin

team 1 i think superman can solo. didnt he like destroy a star with 15min i dont wanna do the math but 5 years is a lot.

No. Superman, sundipped or otherwise, has never destroyed a star, to my knowledge.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin easily

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn

Lobo and Superman win... in 5 years, Lobo could get The Mask and use it to battle Odin and eventually win considering the nature of The Mask's Powers...

:P

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A 5 year sundip? Superman probably solos.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin. Enough with the ridiculous overhyped sun dip.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin. Enough with the ridiculous overhyped sun dip.

Who cares about the Sundip Superman... what about what Lobo can do with The Green Mask and it's Toon Force powers against Odin ?

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DedrabbiT

The mask was made by Loki right? Lol. But idk. That thing is pretty powerful. They could probably take Odin.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ODIN in a Epic Stomp

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Odin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lone_wolf_and_cub: Over hyped? You mean how people call Odin multi-galaxy level when he has no feats of it?

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman feats

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Erick_Williams

Lobo and Superman

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn

The mask was made by Loki right? Lol. But idk. That thing is pretty powerful. They could probably take Odin.

In the true mythology of it, yes... but The Mask stories seems to venture away from that. Besides, the Green Mask was not created by Marvel's Loki.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DedrabbiT

@dedrabbit said:

In the true mythology of it, yes... but The Mask stories seems to venture away from that. Besides, the Green Mask was not created by Marvel's Loki.

Yeah true. Well if Lobo is allowed to get the mask and use it in 5 years then the team can totally win. I mean nothing really beats toonforce. Not even high end magic i'd assume.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn

@king_saturn said:

@dedrabbit said:

Yeah true. Well if Lobo is allowed to get the mask and use it in 5 years then the team can totally win. I mean nothing really beats toonforce. Not even high end magic i'd assume.

Toon Force is essentially what 5th Dimensional Imps use...

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

odin banishes them to midgard without their hammer or powers XD. but seriously i'm not sure who wins, odin is a galaxy buster IIRC, but 5 years prep and sundip is a lot. can antone tell what would happen if superman, saaaay, tried to physically blitz odin? also, is destroyer armor standard gear for odin? I know he doesn't carry it on him but does he have access to it? that might be the decision maker

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

odin banishes them to midgard without their hammer or powers XD. but seriously i'm not sure who wins, odin is a galaxy buster IIRC, but 5 years prep and sundip is a lot. can antone tell what would happen if superman, saaaay, tried to physically blitz odin? also, is destroyer armor standard gear for odin? I know he doesn't carry it on him but does he have access to it? that might be the decision maker

Of course he has access to it, but I think that Destroyer is not the part of his standard equipment, as for the battle Odin wins, he is simply too powerful.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@lone_wolf_and_cub: Over hyped? You mean how people call Odin multi-galaxy level when he has no feats of it?

It doesn't help if Marvel is having him casually BFR multiversal destroying energies from Surtur's death or when they have him not instantly go down against Galactus. Sun-dipe-hyperbole doesn't quite match up to reality warping all-fathers anyhow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

It doesn't help if Marvel is having him casually BFR multiversal destroying energies from Surtur's death or when they have him not instantly go down against Galactus. Sun-dipe-hyperbole doesn't quite match up to reality warping all-fathers anyhow.

And yet, with his multiversal level energy channeling abilities, he always fails to defeat a hungry Galactus, who isn't even universal level.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pope052

Team wins unfortunately because of the prep time for Lobo...

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin.

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin morals on vs 5 years sundiped Superman without morals

Odin goes down

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

A 5 year sundip? Superman probably solos.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

And yet, with his multiversal level energy channeling abilities, he always fails to defeat a hungry Galactus, who isn't even universal level.

Where is the bolded part coming from?

Odin has never fought a hungry Galactus before.

Also it wasnt multiversal destroying blast, the blast was universal in nature. Surtur was going to burn the multiverse by channeling its power through the otherworld, a nexus of all energies in the multiverse, sort of like putting a match in a well of oil (that the exact metaphor used on panel)

Galactus himself has pretty uber feats... i dont see why losing against Galactus should be anything against Odin.. o_O

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By laflux

@logy5000 said:

Also it wasnt multiversal destroying blast, the blast was universal in nature. Surtur was going to burn the multiverse by channeling its power through the otherworld, a nexus of all energies in the multiverse, sort of like putting a match in a well of oil (that the exact metaphor used on panel)

Galactus himself has pretty uber feats... i dont see why losing against Galactus should be anything against Odin.. o_O

I think that there is a somewhat anti mainstream culture on Comicvine. Characters which are often heralded as being more powerful than they actually are and well known to the public, such as Hulk and Galactus often get Lowballed and hated by sections of the vine (though fanboys do exasperate the problem). Classic example Hulk vs Thor- alot of the common consensus in the "real world" is that Hulk beats Thor. Switch to Comicvine and difference is opinion is switched dramatically and every instance where Hulk does well against Thor is PIS. This is despite the fact that Thor vs Hulk battles are usually close because Thor fails to use his exotic hammer powers due to pride and his love of fighting H2H.

Galactus always has the scan of Multiple Featless Galacti lying dead in front of Abraxcus attached to him, despite the fact that those Galans were featless, and Abraxcus was fearful of Galactus.

Spider-Man is commonly perceived here as stomping Wolverine, despite the fact the Logan actually has a better Head to Head record in comics- though Spider-Man should win via incap. Most people who are not in Comics who I know think Wolverine>Spider-Man

Wow, I actually said something remotely constructive and non generic must fix that.

Liefeld is an A$$hole. There fixed.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By TifaLockhart

Lobo already killed DC Odin.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin

Sheps13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sheps13

im gonna have to go with Odin on this one....

superman is just overrated he's no match for odin im sorry

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

5 years? You'd might as give them the IG! lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@killemall said:

@logy5000 said:

I think that there is a somewhat anti mainstream culture on Comicvine. Characters which are often heralded as being more powerful than they actually are and well known to the public, such as Hulk and Galactus often get Lowballed and hated by sections of the vine (though fanboys do exasperate the problem). Classic example Hulk vs Thor- alot of the common consensus in the "real world" is that Hulk beats Thor. Switch to Comicvine and difference is opinion is switched dramatically and every instance where Hulk does well against Thor is PIS. This is despite the fact that Thor vs Hulk battles are usually close because Thor fails to use his exotic hammer powers due to pride and his love of fighting H2H.

Galactus always has the scan of Multiple Featless Galacti lying dead in front of Abraxcus attached to him, despite the fact that those Galans were featless, and Abraxcus was fearful of Galactus.

Spider-Man is commonly perceived here as stomping Wolverine, despite the fact the Logan actually has a better Head to Head record in comics- though Spider-Man should win via incap. Most people who are not in Comics who I know think Wolverine>Spider-Man

Wow, I actually said something remotely constructive and non generic must fix that.

Liefeld is an A$$hole. There fixed.

I'm not sure what you're getting at, I'm not a Galactus hater, nor a Hulk hater. I'm no fan of them, but I don't hate them.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: Oh I wasn't referring to you, you have always seemed always even-headed in my book.

You Just happened to be present in the reply.

Lol just ignore my incoherent rantings :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: I hear it from other viners all the time.

Btw it's good to see you're back on the battle forums.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Killemall

@logy5000: There was absolute no mention of Galactus being hungry, and everytime he is hungry, marvel always makes it pretty clear, coz that affects his power level a lot.

And thanks, i have been coming to comicvine just dont go around battle forum very much, i am just hanging around making chronology thread (sort of like respect thread, but with all their feats as opposed to high and low ends ones, and their defeats as well).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: There was absolute no mention of Galactus being hungry, and everytime he is hungry, marvel always makes it pretty clear, coz that affects his power level a lot.

And thanks, i have been coming to comicvine just dont go around battle forum very much, i am just hanging around making chronology thread (sort of like respect thread, but with all their feats as opposed to high and low ends ones, and their defeats as well).

IIRC your definition of hungry differs from mine. I define hungry as not fully fed, whereas you define it as lower than usual levels.

That sounds pretty cool. I'm probably not quite knowledgeable enough on most characters to make respect threads, but they're interesting.