Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Superman and Hulk

VS

Thor and Silver Surfer

-Superman is allowed composite(Pre and New 52) feats.

-Hulk is allowed World-Breaker.

-Thor is bloodlusted.

-Win by any means except BFR.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Surfer, exclusively because of Surfer.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd make it Thor and Doomsday.

Surfer could solo all 3.

Thor and Surfer, exclusively because of Surfer.

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite thread

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By green_skaar

No BFR? I'm leaning towards team 1. Surfer is in character with morals so he won't be doing anything too crazy. WBH will whip the piss out of Thor in a hit or two, and assuming Superman isn't drained right away, he's more than capable of physically overwhelming Surfer or holding his own until WBH helps.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Surfer wins this for team 2...

Surfer will take big blue down before Hulk takes Thor down. then its a 2 on 1.

MarvelBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solo788 said:

Spite thread

Not spite because not an intentional mismatch.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Surfer, Surfer as MVP.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WordWarrior

Thor and Surfer. Each of them can beat each of the other team.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solo788 said:

Spite thread

You have no idea what a spite thread is.

Team 2 takes this.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can't beat either character on team 1. In fact weaker versions of team 1 can and in Hulks case have beaten Thor before.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By 20damon

Thor gets as badly stomped by this Hulk as Savage Hulk would get stomped by old king Thor.

Surfer's powerset is absolutely toxic for Superman. I remember @ghostravage voicing doubt whether Surfer would be able to drain this Hulk. If he fails to drain this Hulk, team 1 stomps. If he can drain him, then team 2 wins.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer solo

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

Thor gets as badly stomped by this Hulk as Savage Hulk would get stomped by old king Thor.

Surfer's powerset is absolutely toxic for Superman. I remember @ghostravage voicing doubt whether Surfer would be able to drain this Hulk. If he fails to drain this Hulk, team 1 stomps. If he can drain him, then team 2 wins.

The problem is he doesn't need to drain WBH to beat him, WBH is already releasing a massive amount of gamma and all SS has to do is absorb some of that gamma and amp himself which definitely gives him enough power to take out WBH and Superman.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

The problem is he doesn't need to drain WBH to beat him, WBH is already releasing a massive amount of gamma and all SS has to do is absorb some of that gamma and amp himself which definitely gives him enough power to take out WBH and Superman.

I remember him mentioning he might overload himself in a similar way that happened to the space parasite, whatever his name is again. I am going with team 2 because of how Surfer's powerset matches up with these 2, just pretty much rambling about how i remember him voicing doubts about this case ;)

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@20damon said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@20damon said:

I remember him mentioning he might overload himself in a similar way that happened to the space parasite, whatever his name is again. I am going with team 2 because of how Surfer's powerset matches up with these 2, just pretty much rambling about how i remember him voicing doubts about this case ;)

Didn't Surfer absorb the powers of 2 Galactus level entities once? A skyfather level cosmic demon? Even Galactus himself? As well as some abstract being that gave him the ability to revive and then one-shot Galactus? Unless i am mistaken I am pretty sure he wont overload himself by absorbing WBH's gamma.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

Didn't Surfer absorb the powers of 2 Galactus level entities once? A skyfather level cosmic demon? Even Galactus himself? As well as some abstract being that gave him the ability to revive and then one-shot Galactus? Unless i am mistaken I am pretty sure he wont overload himself by absorbing WBH's gamma.

Silver Surfer almost went insane after absorbing a massive amount of energy from a single star. He didn't absorb any energy from those beings, he manipulated it, 2 entirely different things.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kingant27

Norrin solo's.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

Silver Surfer almost went insane after absorbing a massive amount of energy from a single star. He didn't absorb any energy from those beings, he manipulated it, 2 entirely different things.

I see, well he doesn't need to absorb all of the energy from WBH, a decent amount of it would be more then enough, after all he has absorbed Hulks gamma before and was fine.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By TheKinfing

@20damon said:

Don't you think this is going too far? I do agree Hulk is going to make quick work of Thor while in his World Breaker state, but the gap between WBH and Worthy Thor isn't anywhere near as big as Old King Thor and Savage Hulk, maybe you where just using them for comparison and I misunderstood, but I think you aren't giving nearly enough credit to Thor.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

Don't you think this is going too far? I do agree Hulk is going to make quick work of Thor while in his World Breaker state, but the gap beating WBH and Worthy Thor isn't anywhere near as big as Old King Thor and Savage Hulk, maybe you where just using them for comparison and I misunderstood, but I think you aren't giving nearly enough credit to Thor.

Yea the gap is not close. WBH is basically a tier above regular Thor, while Old King Thor is several tiers above Savage Hulk.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By reaverlation

Surfer turns them into green and blue pancakes

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree old king Thor is way above WBH. That wasn't my point. The point was that Thor gets stomped as badly by this Hulk. I hate when everything you say is taken absolutely literally.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@20damon: You forgot to quote me, hehe. Also I didn't took what you said literally, read it again:

@20damon said:

Don't you think this is going too far? I do agree Hulk is going to make quick work of Thor while in his World Breaker state, but the gap between WBH and Worthy Thor isn't anywhere near as big as Old King Thor and Savage Hulk, maybe you where just using them for comparison and I misunderstood, but I think you aren't giving nearly enough credit to Thor.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: You forgot to quote me, hehe. Also I didn't took what you said literally, read it again:

@thekinfing said:
@20damon said:

Sorry, yeah, i was jsut using them for comparison. I've said dozens of times that Hulk's strongest incarnations don't come anywhere clsoe to Thor's strongest. It was just a measure of how bad a regular Thor gets stomped by Hulk at this level.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

He channeled the Crunch specifically.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@atheistknowledge:

He channeled the Crunch specifically.

Yes he did.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, Silver Surfer MVP.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thor and surfer, surfer is a major MVP

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer turns them into green and blue pancakes

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, Surfer is key here.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor should be on team 1, Surfer solos

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:

Thor can't beat either character on team 1. In fact weaker versions of team 1 can and in Hulks case have beaten Thor before.

Thor can stomp Supes due to being stronger, more durable, and having energy drain. Same with Surfer. Surfer can simply drain Hulk and has done so before. Thor has beaten Hulk more than Hulk has beaten Thor. And this is Thor while holding back. He's already oneshotted an amped Hulk before, while injured.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins.

@atheistknowledge said:
@Knowledge_King said:

Thor can stomp Supes due to being stronger, more durable, and having energy drain. Same with Surfer. Surfer can simply drain Hulk and has done so before. Thor has beaten Hulk more than Hulk has beaten Thor. And this is Thor while holding back. He's already oneshotted an amped Hulk before, while injured.

Thor is not stomping Superman.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:
@Knowledge_King said:

He can't stomp Superman, he is not stronger, he is not more durable and he almost never uses energy drain, not that it would help him against someone like Superman. Surfer is the one that's winning this battle, Thor can't beat either of the 2 opponents himself. Thor never one-shotted an amped Hulk, in fact he tried to kill that Hulk as he literally stated him self by yelling "now you die!" but he couldn't kill him, in fact he couldn't even harm him and he admitted himself, so he had to BFR him before he fell into a coma while Hulk was perfectly fine. On the other hand Hulk has 1-shotted Thor twice, 3-shotted him once and 4-shotted him another time.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins.

@Knowledge_King said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@Knowledge_King said:

Thor is not stomping Superman.

I disagree. He has all the advantages as well as a direct counter.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@Knowledge_King said:

He can't stomp Superman, he is not stronger, he is not more durable and he almost never uses energy drain, not that it would help him against someone like Superman. Surfer is the one that's winning this battle, Thor can't beat either of the 2 opponents himself. Thor never one-shotted an amped Hulk, in fact he tried to kill that Hulk as he literally stated him self by yelling "now you die!" but he couldn't kill him, in fact he couldn't even harm him and he admitted himself, so he had to BFR him before he fell into a coma while Hulk was perfectly fine. On the other hand Hulk has 1-shotted Thor twice, 3-shotted him once and 4-shotted him another time.

Thor uses energy drain constantly. It's literally used more than he uses wind.

Thor's definitely stronger, having multiplanetary strength and actual planet busting feats and has better durability feats as well.

Thor oneshotted Nul, and left him KO'd in space.

What Hulk has done doesn't matter as much seeing as Thor has more victories. While holding back (fact and stated).

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@Knowledge_King said:

Thor's definitely stronger, having multiplanetary strength and actual planet busting feats and has better durability feats as well.

What Hulk has done doesn't matter as much seeing as Thor has more victories. While holding back (fact and stated).

No he does not, how many times has he used it in the past decade? He almost never uses wind either and again what evidence do you have that he can drain Superman in any way?

Thor doesn't have multiplanteray strength feat, if you are talking about the Midgard Serpent that got debunked long ago, he has no planet busting feat only planetoid and Moon busting feats at best and i see no evidence of him having better durability either.

Thor tried to kill Nul the same way he killed Angrir who he mentioned he actually liked and he couldn't do shit to Nul except BFR him to space before he fell into a coma, otherwise if the fight continued he would have died. Nul was completely fine in space you can even see him talking and he landed completely fine in Transylvania where he wrecked havoc.

Thor doesn't have more victories, it's actually the other way around, as Hulk has beaten Thor more often then not, as well as KO'd him ore times and Thor was stated to not hold back against Hulk in at least 4-5 of their encounters, so again as per usual you are wrong and as per usual i am curbing you to the ground.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor allowed B&T feats? If so, team 2 totally dominates.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@Knowledge_King said:

No he does not, how many times has he used it in the past decade? He almost never uses wind either and again what evidence do you have that he can drain Superman in any way?

Thor doesn't have multiplanteray strength feat, if you are talking about the Midgard Serpent that got debunked long ago, he has no planet busting feat only planetoid and Moon busting feats at best and i see no evidence of him having better durability either.

Thor tried to kill Nul the same way he killed Angrir who he mentioned he actually liked and he couldn't do shit to Nul except BFR him to space before he fell into a coma, otherwise if the fight continued he would have died. Nul was completely fine in space you can even see him talking and he landed completely fine in Transylvania where he wrecked havoc.

Thor doesn't have more victories, it's actually the other way around, as Hulk has beaten Thor more often then not, as well as KO'd him ore times and Thor was stated to not hold back against Hulk in at least 4-5 of their encounters, so again as per usual you are wrong and as per usual i am curbing you to the ground.

Dr. Polaris drained Supes, Thor drained Presence of the energy inside of his body. Also drained Loki's life force.

Thor has survived the weight of 20 planets on him, infinite gravity, and overpowered the gravity of a neutron star. He's also been in the presence of black holes and has broken Surfer's shields and Galactus's helmet, all of which are far above multi-planetary in durability. Also the shockwaves of his hits were busting planets vs. Gorr. Thor has survived attacks from Celestials, Skyfathers, and planet destruction while KO'd, among other things. Supes gets KO'd destroying a shadow moon and gets oneshotted by Captain Marvel and the like.

Thor oneshotted Nul and had him KO'd. It's why his dialogue box was just an ellipses.

Thor has more victories and has stated that he always holds back. He's never stated not to hold back except for the one time where he didn't even have his powers before the fight.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@Knowledge_King said:

Dr. Polaris drained Supes, Thor drained Presence of the energy inside of his body. Also drained Loki's life force.

Thor has survived the weight of 20 planets on him, infinite gravity, and overpowered the gravity of a neutron star. He's also been in the presence of black holes and has broken Surfer's shields and Galactus's helmet, all of which are far above multi-planetary in durability. Also the shockwaves of his hits were busting planets vs. Gorr. Thor has survived attacks from Celestials, Skyfathers, and planet destruction while KO'd, among other things. Supes gets KO'd destroying a shadow moon and gets oneshotted by Captain Marvel and the like.

Thor oneshotted Nul and had him KO'd. It's why his dialogue box was just an ellipses.

Thor has more victories and has stated that he always holds back. He's never stated not to hold back except for the one time where he didn't even have his powers before the fight.

Thor never drained anyone like Supes, from solar energy and he almost never uses it in combat i asked you to show me how many times he used it in the last decade and you haven't, case closed.

It was never mentioned that it was 20 planets, he overpowered gravity akin to a neutron star not the gravity of an actual neutron star, even Tom Brevoort debunked this. Breaking Surfers shields does not make him multi-planetary stop being silly and breaking Galactus helmet is an outlier considering on 2 different occasions he failed to harm Galactus in any way. The shockwaves of his hits where barely cracking a nearby Moon, there where no planets getting busted anywhere. Again outliers every other powerhouse has, including Superman. Superman crashed into the a magical Moon and got KO'd in the process, Thor crashed into a rocket meant to destroy a planet and only got grazed by the shockwave of the rocket(not even the explosion) and still got KO'd and left half dead. Captain Marvel admitted he was lucky and got Superman by surprise, but if you wanna go down that road, Hulk has one-shot Thor twice before.

No his dialogue box was empty because he was and couldn't talk there, if he was KO'd he wouldn't be still holding his hammer in his hand. On the other hand Thor fell into a coma after his BFR and after admitting he never could really beat Hulk even after trying to kill him.

Show me Thors victories then, let's count them all. And show me where he stated that he always hold back? I will show you 4 different instances where either he or the narrator states that he isn't holding back, let's go.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Supermanforever

Thor doesnt add much since the other team very strong. Sufer though solos. So team 2