Avatar image for captain13
#1 Edited by Captain13 (4704 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------VS--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Note: Firestorm cannot transmute organic matter.

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark Kent & John Stewart.

Avatar image for jojjimbo
#3 Posted by jojjimbo (2631 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins.

Avatar image for pikminmania
#4 Posted by PikminMania (4770 posts) - - Show Bio

Firestorm made a huge pillar of kryptonite against Superboy Prime I think the same could be done to Superman taking him out. Despite this, I think John could still take out Blue Beetle and Firestorm.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#5 Posted by Simon_the_digger (5046 posts) - - Show Bio

Jaime Reyes and Jason Rusch

Avatar image for willpayton
#6 Posted by willpayton (18254 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Team 1. Superman is just too tough, and Stewart is an excellent lantern.

Avatar image for 202122
#7 Posted by 202122 (1260 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania said:

Firestorm made a huge pillar of kryptonite against Superboy Prime I think the same could be done to Superman taking him out. Despite this, I think John could still take out Blue Beetle and Firestorm.

If Firestorm does the kryptonite thing then i think Blue Beetle's tech and Firestorm should beat John Stewart even though he's my favourite lantern

Avatar image for vuviper
#8 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

@PikminMania said:

Firestorm made a huge pillar of kryptonite against Superboy Prime I think the same could be done to Superman taking him out. Despite this, I think John could still take out Blue Beetle and Firestorm.

If Firestorm does the kryptonite thing then i think Blue Beetle's tech and Firestorm should beat John Stewart even though he's my favourite lantern

I think the most likely thing to take out Superman would be Blue Beetle's Kryptonite ray, well if he can hit him with it

Avatar image for king_saturn
#9 Posted by King Saturn (220883 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman and Green Lantern John Stewart should win here... 
Avatar image for vuviper
#10 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Superman and Green Lantern John Stewart should win here...

I agree, I think Superman would be aware that Firestorm exploit his weakness and would knock him out quickly Jaime would be protected by his suit automatically, but I don't know if it would be enough and I don't know to what extend his suit could enhance his sense to be able to track superman at super speed

Avatar image for dex_starr
#11 Posted by Dex_Starr (4797 posts) - - Show Bio

Firestorm could easily dispatch of Supes by transmuting Kryptonite. It's essentially Blue Beetle and Firestorm vs Green Lantern.

Avatar image for 202122
#12 Posted by 202122 (1260 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper said:

@202122 said:

@PikminMania said:

Firestorm made a huge pillar of kryptonite against Superboy Prime I think the same could be done to Superman taking him out. Despite this, I think John could still take out Blue Beetle and Firestorm.

If Firestorm does the kryptonite thing then i think Blue Beetle's tech and Firestorm should beat John Stewart even though he's my favourite lantern

I think the most likely thing to take out Superman would be Blue Beetle's Kryptonite ray, well if he can hit him with it

Either way i still think Blue Beetle and Firestorm could take GL maybe Firestorm could even take him down on his own

Avatar image for saren
#13 Posted by Saren (27534 posts) - - Show Bio

To use ABC logic, Firestorm defeated Orion, who's beaten Superman at least twice.

Avatar image for vuviper
#14 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

To use ABC logic, Firestorm defeated Orion, who's beaten Superman at least twice.

Really? When?

Avatar image for saren
#15 Posted by Saren (27534 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper: Firestorm beat Orion in Firestorm #33, Orion beat Superman in Superman Confidential #7 and Martian Manhunter #9.

Avatar image for vuviper
#16 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@vuviper: Firestorm beat Orion in Firestorm #33, Orion beat Superman in Superman Confidential #7 and Martian Manhunter #9.

I should have specified huh, thanks for all of them.

Avatar image for outlawrenegade
#17 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for lol
#18 Posted by lol (5443 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for dagmar_merrill
#19 Posted by dagmar_merrill (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

Avatar image for dernman
#20 Posted by Dernman (22575 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one

Avatar image for captain13
#21 Edited by Captain13 (4704 posts) - - Show Bio

I just remembered this old beauty

Avatar image for dondave
#22 Posted by dondave (41482 posts) - - Show Bio

Firestorm transmutes John's Ring and creates a bunch of Kryptonite