Thanos vs Silver Surfer
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Superman and Green Lantern Hal Jordan might lose here... Silver Surfer should be able to take out Superman with some Red Sun Radiation... now Hal might be more problematic to deal with because of his complex Energy Manipulation Powers of the Power Ring... but Supes would probably go out fairly quickly in this battle... 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I give Surfer the win.

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By supermandefender
@King Saturn said:

Superman and Green Lantern Hal Jordan might lose here... Silver Surfer should be able to take out Superman with some Red Sun Radiation... now Hal might be more problematic to deal with because of his complex Energy Manipulation Powers of the Power Ring... but Supes would probably go out fairly quickly in this battle... 

I dunno why most ppl  here think this. Superman can stand up to red sun radiation attacks. Its a weakness but its not a for sure victory over him.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
@supermandefender said:
@King Saturn said:

I dunno why most ppl  here think this. Superman can stand up to red sun radiation attacks. Its a weakness but its not a for sure victory over him.
well it could be fatal if it's intensified into a beam attack... could blast straight through Superman's body. 
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Siver Surfer.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By supermandefender
@King Saturn said:
@supermandefender said:
@King Saturn said:

well it could be fatal if it's intensified into a beam attack... could blast straight through Superman's body. 

Surfers powerlevels are not that high. Superman has flown threw a entire red sun unharmed. Ive never seen the Surfer generate a whole star. Superman should be durable enough to withstand any of Surfers attacks. If Superman cant be destroyed by the Starbreaker who uses red sun I cant see Surfer killing him with it. But hey thats me.
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By TifaLockhart

He was depowered for a year after that stunt with Superboy-Prime. And yes, Surfer's powerlevels are that high, so he wins despite you trying to stack the deck in your boy's favor. Heh.

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By supermandefender
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

He was depowered for a year after that stunt with Superboy-Prime. And yes, Surfer's powerlevels are that high, so he wins despite you trying to stack the deck in your boy's favor. Heh.

He was not depowered for a year. Superman did things before one year later.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheFallenOne

@supermandefender said:

@King Saturn said:

@supermandefender said:

@King Saturn said:

I dunno why most ppl here think this. Superman can stand up to red sun radiation attacks. Its a weakness but its not a for sure victory over him.
Surfers powerlevels are not that high. Superman has flown threw a entire red sun unharmed. Ive never seen the Surfer generate a whole star. Superman should be durable enough to withstand any of Surfers attacks. If Superman cant be destroyed by the Starbreaker who uses red sun I cant see Surfer killing him with it. But hey thats me.

How about instance when Surfer drained a whole star ?

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By supermandefender
@TheFallenOne said:

@supermandefender said:

@King Saturn said:

@supermandefender said:

@King Saturn said:

I dunno why most ppl here think this. Superman can stand up to red sun radiation attacks. Its a weakness but its not a for sure victory over him.

How about instance when Surfer drained a whole star ? 

Decent point. A brust of power that equals one star verses a entire star. The difference is life span of the star. A Star is full of millions of atomic explosions going off at once every second. Its not the power of the star that effects Superman its the continual sunlight he absorbs. Surfer containing a entire star is the samething as saying he is containing a supernova. Superman has taken Supernovas and has been unharmed. Again like I said its not the blast that would kill Superman is the continual absorption of red sunlight......  its the light itself.  

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By supermandefender

Im going with the team here. I think the combind power of GL and Superman would be to much for the Surfer to keep track of. They work together greatly and they would attack him from 2 sides at the sametime. Surfer is going down on this one.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheFallenOne

Actually star has more neergy than Supernova 100 times more. By the way Superman endured Nova not Supernova. And was koed. That's a big difference.Not to mention that Surfer has many ways to kill Superman. He is on another level compared to Hal and Kal

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By supermandefender
@TheFallenOne said:

Actually star has more neergy than Supernova 100 times more. By the way Superman endured Nova not Supernova. And was koed. That's a big difference.Not to mention that Surfer has many ways to kill Superman. He is on another level compared to Hal and Kal

Superman has taken Supernovas besides the Brainiac ark. And as I recall wasnt Surfer slowly dying being caught to close to a Supernova? Its non-cannon but it still happened. I wouldnt put that on a whole other level than Superman. Specially sense Thor has beaten the Surfer. That puts Surfer on Superman and Thors level sense they are considered equal. And thats in terms of power.  

A star does has more energy than a nova when u compare it to its life span. But if you absorb the star entirely at one moment your absorbing a supernova. Science is my thing. ;) 

Before a Supernova goes off the star swells up becoming a super giant star. And then suddenly collapses on itself. So yes if you absorb all the power of a star your absorbing pretty much enough energy to make a supernova. Absorbing the star at the moment does not mean you absorb its lifespan of energy also.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Static Shock

Doesn't Silver Surfer fly through stars on a regular? I've seen him fly through a red giant and come out unscathed. 

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By supermandefender
@Static Shock said:
Doesn't Silver Surfer fly through stars on a regular? I've seen him fly through a red giant and come out unscathed. 

Superman can fly threw stars 2. Its the red ones that pose a problem. A Blue star would double Supes power in a instant.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By supermandefender
@Static Shock said:

Did you get Captain Atom issue 1? Captain Atom issue 3 he is fighting the Flash. So far he appears more powerful than he use to be.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock
@supermandefender: I read it. I was fairly impressed, although there wasn't an explanation as to how this version of Captain Atom came to be.  

As far as being more powerful as the original, I disagree. All he did was transmute robotic armor into thin air. The original Captain Atom, pre-Flashpoint, had been displaying feats from transmutation on more than one occasion. 
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spiderbuck1

I'm going to have to go with surfer here. his cosmic awareness is able to give him insight into the team's respective weaknesses, which he can replicate easily.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock
@supermandefender said:
 A Blue star would double Supes power in a instant.
O_o 

Really?
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By supermandefender
@Static Shock said:
@supermandefender: I read it. I was fairly impressed, although there wasn't an explanation as to how this version of Captain Atom came to be.   As far as being more powerful as the original, I disagree. All he did was transmute robotic armor into thin air. The original Captain Atom, pre-Flashpoint, had been displaying feats from transmutation on more than one occasion. 

Yeah I liked it. From the description of the upcoming comics they are making him seem godlike. However, in the comic they posed a possible weakness. It seemed like the more he used his powers the more his molecules were breaking apart from him. But it was a badass comic. I didnt care for Superman issue 1. But action comics issue 1 was badass! I got 4 copies :). Detective comics was awesome....batman was fine....but the Dark knight sucked! I think the big one was Batgirl. I heard alot of hype about it.  

There were a couple of good ones.  So hey what did you think about the Girl in the red hood? She showed up at the end of Flashpoint issue 5? And she was in every single 52 issue.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock
@supermandefender said:
 Yeah I liked it. From the description of the upcoming comics they are making him seem godlike. However, in the comic they posed a possible weakness. It seemed like the more he used his powers the more his molecules were breaking apart from him. But it was a badass comic. I didnt care for Superman issue 1. But action comics issue 1 was badass! I got 4 copies :). Detective comics was awesome....batman was fine....but the Dark knight sucked! I think the big one was Batgirl. I heard alot of hype about it.   There were a couple of good ones.  So hey what did you think about the Girl in the red hood? She showed up at the end of Flashpoint issue 5? And she was in every single 52 issue.  
That, and they put a limitation on his energy absorption ability.  Superman was strange. Seemed as if they switched up Clark Kent a little too much. Made him... younger. I liked all of the Batman books, even the Dark Knight one. Batgirl was good, too. Which girl are you referring to? The chick with the white hair?
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By supermandefender
@Static Shock said:
@supermandefender said:
 Yeah I liked it. From the description of the upcoming comics they are making him seem godlike. However, in the comic they posed a possible weakness. It seemed like the more he used his powers the more his molecules were breaking apart from him. But it was a badass comic. I didnt care for Superman issue 1. But action comics issue 1 was badass! I got 4 copies :). Detective comics was awesome....batman was fine....but the Dark knight sucked! I think the big one was Batgirl. I heard alot of hype about it.   There were a couple of good ones.  So hey what did you think about the Girl in the red hood? She showed up at the end of Flashpoint issue 5? And she was in every single 52 issue.  
That, and they put a limitation on his energy absorption ability.  Superman was strange. Seemed as if they switched up Clark Kent a little too much. Made him... younger. I liked all of the Batman books, even the Dark Knight one. Batgirl was good, too. Which girl are you referring to? The chick with the white hair?

No. At the end of Flashpoint you see this red hooded chick used the Flash to create the new 52 universe. You actually see the change happening at the end of Flashpoint. Its because of this red hooded chick. I dont know who she is. She a new character but she is the cause of this new universe and she makes a quote in flashpoint. She said she needed flashes help to fix the universe and that everyone in this universe has to be ready for their arrival?? I dont know who she is refering either. DC is making her very mysterious.  

But she also appears like wheres waldo in all the 1st issues of the new 52. She is somewhere in everybook. You can tell its her because she has a red aura on her. In the Captain Atom book she appears while he is fighting that machine looking thing. She is standing in the crowd looking up at him. In Batgirl she is a reflection in a mirror. In ACtion comics she is on the train Superman is trying to stop after it flew off tracks. In Detective comics its after Joker set off a bomb. She is pretty much watching everybody. They dont notice her.  

I think she might have something to do with Spectre being destoryed or she is the new timetrapper? But thats my guesses. I have no clue. Could be something completely new.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By supermandefender
@Static Shock said:

Hey check it out and tell me what you think. Id like theories.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock
@supermandefender: I never even noticed her, to be honest. I also never read Flashpoint, so I'm not too big on her significance.
_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By _Beastmaster_

Surfer turns Supes into a squirrel if Hal can't give Kal a shield fast enough.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By eatmore_payless

I think the team might pull of a win, with supes power and lanterns light construct they can tame the Surfer

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By supermandefender
@Static Shock said:
@supermandefender: I never even noticed her, to be honest. I also never read Flashpoint, so I'm not too big on her significance.

Its cool. Check it out. DC is making a big deal about it. But if I wasnt collecting it i wouldnt have noticed her either.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
@supermandefender: Guess I'll have to take a look. 
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By supermandefender
@Static Shock said:
@supermandefender: Guess I'll have to take a look. 

Cool send me some input after u check it out :)
DeadCosmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DeadCosmos

Lol, Silver Surfer Easily, first all he has to do is manipulate Lanterns ring into into a piece of crap, then teleport superman in Dead Space light years from the sun and there's no way superman would even have his powers anymore to even comeback to Earth cause he gets it from the Yellow Sun! And if all fails, something completley wrong happend all this (what I said) wouldn't work, Surfer would still break through Lanterns Puny Shields, and Superman? He can't "OutSpeed" the surfer in anyway cause Silver Surfer can travel multiple more times than the speed of Light, so it's a clear win for Silver Surfer. If that fails too...Surfer can Travel through time, with his incredible speed or powers, then teleport to Planet Krypton go up to Baby Superman, Strangle the baby, Torture the baby and beat the @#$% outta' the baby, cus' Baby superman ain't have noooo exposure to PEE color sun anywhere! And once he's done with superman, he goes up to HAl Jordan then he tortures and kills the @#$% out of Human Baby Hal Jordan!

THE END

Avatar image for lectriccolossus
lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lectriccolossus

@supermandefender said:

@TheFallenOne said:

Its non-cannon but it still happened.

If its not canon, then it really cant be used right : /

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@DeadCosmos said:

Lol, Silver Surfer Easily, first all he has to do is manipulate Lanterns ring into into a piece of crap, then teleport superman in Dead Space light years from the sun and there's no way superman would even have his powers anymore to even comeback to Earth cause he gets it from the Yellow Sun! And if all fails, something completley wrong happend all this (what I said) wouldn't work, Surfer would still break through Lanterns Puny Shields, and Superman? He can't "OutSpeed" the surfer in anyway cause Silver Surfer can travel multiple more times than the speed of Light, so it's a clear win for Silver Surfer. If that fails too...Surfer can Travel through time, with his incredible speed or powers, then teleport to Planet Krypton go up to Baby Superman, Strangle the baby, Torture the baby and beat the @#$% outta' the baby, cus' Baby superman ain't have noooo PEE color sun nearby!

Interesting theory.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By supermandefender
@lectriccolossus said:

@supermandefender said:

@TheFallenOne said:

Its non-cannon but it still happened.

If its not canon, then it really cant be used right : / 

Well its marvel? How many universes are they running at one time??? I mean look at Thanos imperative. I mean you really cant use different universes as non canon anymore in Marvel. They are using it as being part of main story. So the exact same Silver Surfer in another universe dies slowly to a Supernova and in the current universe it cant be used to say they are roughly the same powerlevel? How does that make sense?  

Anyway im not using it for debatable material but im welcome to refer to anything i want as long as i refer it to the actual Surfer.  Like I can say prior to Surfer upgrade...Surfer was this powerful. Which is at Thors level at best.

@DeadCosmos said:

Lol, Silver Surfer Easily, first all he has to do is manipulate Lanterns ring into into a piece of crap, then teleport superman in Dead Space light years from the sun and there's no way superman would even have his powers anymore to even comeback to Earth cause he gets it from the Yellow Sun! And if all fails, something completley wrong happend all this (what I said) wouldn't work, Surfer would still break through Lanterns Puny Shields, and Superman? He can't "OutSpeed" the surfer in anyway cause Silver Surfer can travel multiple more times than the speed of Light, so it's a clear win for Silver Surfer. If that fails too...Surfer can Travel through time, with his incredible speed or powers, then teleport to Planet Krypton go up to Baby Superman, Strangle the baby, Torture the baby and beat the @#$% outta' the baby, cus' Baby superman ain't have noooo exposure to PEE color sun anywhere!

O_O; I dont even know to say to this.....taken it a bit personal?  

Surfer transmutating the Green Lanterns ring fails because as long as Hal has a aura its protected. Otherwise, characters in DC who have transmutation abilities would have done it already. Surfer uses hyperspace going faster than light its not his pure speed. Superman uses pure speed. Third, Surfer doesnt have control over time travel to that degree. Forth, Superman doesnt need to be around a sun to maintain his powers. Plus Surfer hasnt teleported ppl like Galactus has....I dont think its part of his power set to do fast distances. Plus Superman has flown from one end of the galaxy to the next in seconds. No biggie.  

Its not a clear win for the Surfer. Surfer could possiblly beat anyone of them 1v1 but in this 2v1 Surfer is just going to get jumped.  

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By YoungGunna

I'd say Team for the majority, they can cover each other to prevent weakness exploitations and force this into pure fight. Superman can be sussessful with blitz's( Surfer hasn't really dealt with someone of Superman's level of combat speed) and Hal has more or less done anything Surfer has displayed ( Hal did also beat Cyborg Superman w/ rings even with his nervous system being damaged by the Will hunters who is easily a SS level threat)..... @Dead Cosmos: Actually Hal has shown consisderable amount of energy/matter transmutation himself ( transmutting himself into metal, transmutting Tom Kalmaku into a pigeon, transmutting someone into a robot, transmutting himself into a giant, re-transmutting Adam strange from water back into human), I don't know what you mean exactly but Hal has stopped time multiple times, traveled through time multiple times, teleported and created space warps multiple times and GL's "puny" shields have allowed them to dive through black holes, stars, and the core of suns like taking bath's so I seriously don't get your point...

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36  Edited By MrDirector786

I still say Silver Surfer would win.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@MrDirector786 said:

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By the darknessss

@spiderbuck said:

I'm going to have to go with surfer here. his cosmic awareness is able to give him insight into the team's respective weaknesses, which he can replicate easily.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By monarch2016

team wins easy i would say

Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By thesupremebeing

Silver Surfer wins if they are seperate. togather i think they win after a long-fight

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#41  Edited By Saren
@DeadCosmos said:

Lol, Silver Surfer Easily, first all he has to do is manipulate Lanterns ring into into a piece of crap, then teleport superman in Dead Space light years from the sun and there's no way superman would even have his powers anymore to even comeback to Earth cause he gets it from the Yellow Sun! And if all fails, something completley wrong happend all this (what I said) wouldn't work, Surfer would still break through Lanterns Puny Shields, and Superman? He can't "OutSpeed" the surfer in anyway cause Silver Surfer can travel multiple more times than the speed of Light, so it's a clear win for Silver Surfer. If that fails too...Surfer can Travel through time, with his incredible speed or powers, then teleport to Planet Krypton go up to Baby Superman, Strangle the baby, Torture the baby and beat the @#$% outta' the baby, cus' Baby superman ain't have noooo exposure to PEE color sun anywhere! And once he's done with superman, he goes up to HAl Jordan then he tortures and kills the @#$% out of Human Baby Hal Jordan!

THE END

Are you alright?
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#42  Edited By Lvenger

Surfer takes this. And I prefer Superman and GL over the Surfer as well. And SS wouldn't know anything about Superman's red sun weakness or GL's willpower being the driving force of his ring. He'd just blast them with cosmic energy and from what I've seen, that could easily get through Superman's invulerable skin/micro forcefield or any construct/shield Hal can put up.

NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NeonNemesis
@Static Shock said:
@supermandefender said:
O_o   Really?

AFAIK, no, a blue star awakens new powers, doesn't doubles his power, so far I only recall seeing that in the bizarro world story where he used HV on his pops by accident and rather than fry him he gave him Kryptonian powers.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By supermandefender
@NeonNemesis said:
@Static Shock said:
@supermandefender said:
O_o   Really?
 AFAIK, no, a blue star awakens new powers, doesn't doubles his power, so far I only recall seeing that in the bizarro world story where he used HV on his pops by accident and rather than fry him he gave him Kryptonian powers.

Read Superman Blue. The Blue suit is for that direct purpose. Superman is unable to control his all of his powers. Being around a blue star would just oversaturate his powers all together. His problem with being Blue is that its focused on energy manipulating part of his powers so he becomes more use to using it. He hopes to be able to control all of his powers. I dunno how they explained it but i remember him explaining it and saying it increases his powers.  I know it can increase it to the point where he can draw a angel in fight and even make Asmodel retreat.  
 You see most of Superman/Blue in JLA. From what I remember he is more powerful but not more powerful in this form.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Killemall

@MrDirector786 said:

LivingDumbass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LivingDumbass

@supermandefender said:

@TheFallenOne said:

Superman has taken Supernovas besides the Brainiac ark. And as I recall wasnt Surfer slowly dying being caught to close to a Supernova? Its non-cannon but it still happened. I wouldnt put that on a whole other level than Superman. Specially sense Thor has beaten the Surfer. That puts Surfer on Superman and Thors level sense they are considered equal. And thats in terms of power. A star does has more energy than a nova when u compare it to its life span. But if you absorb the star entirely at one moment your absorbing a supernova. Science is my thing. ;) Before a Supernova goes off the star swells up becoming a super giant star. And then suddenly collapses on itself. So yes if you absorb all the power of a star your absorbing pretty much enough energy to make a supernova. Absorbing the star at the moment does not mean you absorb its lifespan of energy also.

So it is pretty much like it never happened in terms of this discussion.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By isaac_clarke

I'm not even sure current Hal or Superman even have the feats to hang with the Silver Surfer, not that their previous incarnations stood much of a better chance.

But I do have to take note at our fabulous OP here: "Hey guys! in this one showing I think the Silver Surfer nearly died going too close to a super nova! It's not canon though."

The guy has been surfing the damn things for decades.

OP: "Hal & Superman vs The Silver Surfer!"

A few posts down.

OP: "Im going with the team here. I think the combind power of GL and Superman would be to much for the Surfer to keep track of. They work together greatly and they would attack him from 2 sides at the sametime. Surfer is going down on this one."

Wait what? What was the point of the thread if you think the team is too much for Norrin?

Albeit it in no shape is too much for him to keep track of since his mind's processing power and senses are more then potent enough to keep track of both of them without any effort at all. I really don't want to post scans of Norrin's cosmic awareness blowing HE's mind when he's running off a fraction of it or how it takes him a split second to find and calculate were a particular planet is when Galactus asks him to. The guy is one of the best trackers in the MU for a reason, he was built to be.

And he wonders why I question his credibility.

The_VoteMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_VoteMan

Hal and Kal get my vote. They are the heroes.

idukid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By idukid

@Lvenger said:

Surfer takes this. And I prefer Superman and GL over the Surfer as well. And SS wouldn't know anything about Superman's red sun weakness or GL's willpower being the driving force of his ring. He'd just blast them with cosmic energy and from what I've seen, that could easily get through Superman's invulerable skin/micro forcefield or any construct/shield Hal can put up.

Actually due to his Cosmic Awareness SS would know everything about both of them. So he would know to transform the air around superman to kryptonite.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#50  Edited By Saren
@FANB0Y said:
@King Saturn said:
SUPERMAN STOMPS ON HIS OWN NO ONE CAN BEAT SUPERMAN. AS FAR AS DOOMSDAY KILLING SUPERMAN GOES "NEVER EXISTED FOR ME"
Thank god for the daily posting limit.