• 58 results
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#51  Edited By Lvenger

Lol! It clearly shows that Supes is half unconscious (eyes closed and seems pretty shut down to me). I never said that he was knocked out cold, but Aquaman had the ability to rock him for couple seconds messing up his equilibrium. Here's somewhat of Aquaman's punching prowess as he takes out a mountain and punches right through it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

OK that's different from what you said earlier. Earlier you said "punching Superman unconscious without warning." and "Aquaman clearly knocked Supes unconscious for a little bit while he was flying across the water." Now you're changing it to being half unconscious? Make up your mind Refeer! I've seen plenty of faces like Superman's on people who have just been stunned or knocked for a loop, not properly KOed, not even for a short while. Superman wasn't expecting that punch so he reacted in shock to it hence the closed eyes. Given that he's been punched into orbit by H'El, an amped Kryptonian

No Caption Provided

as well as a backhand from Helspont to the moon

No Caption Provided

I find it hard to believe that a being on Aquaman's level is capable of KOing Superman even for a short while.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@venomyak said:

@batnorris said:

@stronger: doesn't really matter if your opponent is(A) a lot faster than you(too fast for aquaman too hit without plot) (B) a HECK of a lot smarter(C) has piercing damage (aka his claws that have nano spider tracers but otto doesn't need them), (D) a lot more ruthless(beats villans practically to death on a constant basis and stuffed 2 guys in a car trunk then wrecked the car because they were making fun of a midget lady and killed massacre without even thinking about it twice)(E)is better at tactics/ planning people's fall, even on the fly (F) has amazing tech and 800 spiders IN HIS OWN CITY to help out and distract aqua man(G)they're fighting in new York where the nearest source of water is the Aquafina in a random guy's backpack running away and finally (H) has different types of webbing that can restrain the hulk,thing, and ms. marvel and finally (I) is wearing you down while your need to hydrate is getting more desperate and he is just fine, and he is keeping you from water and making you fight. so lets review: spidey has all the advantages while aquaman has strength and probably durability but they will soon go down as his need for water goes up and when his durability goes down just enough for otto to take him down, otto will get the knock out punch when he has webbed AM in place. anyways peter would have been a more fair fight but otto truly is just "superior". I give otto a solid 8/10 majority. the 2 r in case AM gets a lucky punch or pete distracts otto

Aquaman doesn't need to be constantly hydrated he is perfectly capable of surviving and fighting without water. Also Ock's ruthlessness isn't really a factor in this fight considering that both are bloodlusted. In the new 52 Aquaman was scene dodging attacks from Wonder Woman who is significantly faster than Spider-man. Ocks speed advantage comes only from his Spider-sense. Aquaman probably has his trident as well seeing as this is a random encounter, a trident stab to center-mass, neck or head would almost certainly end the the fight right there. As for strength feats in the fourth issue of his ongoing Aquaman stabs the bottom of the trench so hard he triggers a volcanic eruption and then seals the trench shut with his bare hands! I say Aquaman wins.

sorry i've been a while just been busy with school work and such

i know it might take a while but spock will outsmart outplay and outlast AM.what i am saying is that spock will figure out AM's need for water kinda like in an old crossover batman deduced daredevil is blind u got me?also can u tell me or cite the longest aquaman has gone on land without showing any signs of stress fatigue or weakness? idc if its a day before he starts to weaken regular spidey has fought nonstop alot longer than that.spock will not just go fight him straight up he will fight smart and use his webs and robo spiders each capable of giving a very very nasty shock.fair enough about the ruthlessness.spidey reacted in "hundreths of a fraction of a second" without his spider sense, he stated speed demon was too fast for his spidey sense, it's just a danger sense. it probably will end the fight right there...too bad he wont get close to otto with that thing :P. aquaman is hands down stronger than spiderman but that was completely underwater not saying it isnt impressive though. thats how i think spidey wins this.

@venomyak: @jashro44: Does this help?

Aquaman withstanding Batman's firepower and punching Superman unconscious without warning.
Aquaman withstanding Batman's firepower and punching Superman unconscious without warning.
Aquaman taking on Wonder Woman and displaying his superiority as he takes on a powerhouse like WW.
Aquaman taking on Wonder Woman and displaying his superiority as he takes on a powerhouse like WW.
Fight turned out to be a draw as Wonder Woman launches AQ into one of the ships at the harbor and Ocean Master shocking Batman/imprisoning the Trinity including Aquaman.
Fight turned out to be a draw as Wonder Woman launches AQ into one of the ships at the harbor and Ocean Master shocking Batman/imprisoning the Trinity including Aquaman.

as for these scans:tbh that doesnt look like that big of an explosion i can clearly see bats and he's like an 1/8 of the size of the explosion and does superman return full conscious any where after that?

he's not really taking her on as they just run at eachother and she wraps the lasso around his neck

how can u call that a draw? WW punches him so hard he goes flying into a huge ship and destroys it. i obviously dont see where it's a draw u should show me.

keep in mind all of this is in water.

not saying this isnt impressive

do either of u have or can cite good new 52 am feats out of water?

@jashro44: thank you. you understand

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#53  Edited By Raw_Material

@batnorris said:

as for these scans:tbh that doesnt look like that big of an explosion i can clearly see bats and he's like an 1/8 of the size of the explosion and does superman return full conscious any where after that?

he's not really taking her on as they just run at eachother and she wraps the lasso around his neck

how can u call that a draw? WW punches him so hard he goes flying into a huge ship and destroys it. i obviously dont see where it's a draw u should show me.

keep in mind all of this is in water.

not saying this isnt impressive

do either of u have or can cite good new 52 am feats out of water?

Lol. thanks for this. But first off, the confrontation took place outside of the water on the harbor of Boston. Secondly, it was presumed a draw, as Aquaman not only had the strength to break out her Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth, but also tackling her into one of the ports. However, WW recovers and throws him into a ship with her lasso. Thirdly, I think all the feats I've shown so far have been AQ out of the water. However, here's some of the feats he possesses outside the water.

New 52 Aquaman to be exact.

Here are just some of the feats showcasing Aquaman's tough skin durability. He is depicted deflecting high caliber bullets, extreme temperatures and sharp objects all at close range. This will definitely prove that Spider Ock's claws will not penetrate, nor cause any significant damage towards AQ whatsoever:

As to his strength in the New 52 series, Aquaman is considered to be of a strength level about 50+ tons having lifted tectonic plates (although from underwater), ships, huge boulders, large vehicles and other heavy objects. He also has the capability to rip open heavy metal doors which seem unbreakable:

Let me know if you wanna see other feats of his that will prove you otherwise,

Thanks again bro.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By batnorris

aight cool i can tell u have good sportsmanship and i love a debate more than the next guy.

first off, i will say that AM is definitely more durable/ strong than i thought.

i dont really understand. if you could show that whole fight that would be great but i'm talking about the scans that you posted where theyre all rumbling in the knee high water while it's raining but i would like to see that if u don't mind

now the slight problem i still have is that without the gold armor the bullets still draw blood as u can see in 1 2 and 3 scans. in 3 it even shows him in a lot of pain from a regular pistol. now if he has the gold armor on(btw i feel kinda silly saying gold armor what dat called?)that might pose a problem but bullets dont have 20 tons of pressure added to them at same speed.given, if he keeps up a hit and run game like slashing his face then getting out of reach then i believe after a while AM face will look like sliced publix deli ham! so that's my take on his so called bulletproofness if u have scans of him straight up deflecting bullets on skin contact that would be much appreciated.

as for the others like the truck, mad regular spiderman picked up a semi and repeatedly smashed osbourne with it with similar ease after being shot and attacked by some of the main members of the sinister six. i'll try to find that for u and i have feats but how do i upload them? as u can tell im sorta new here. i've heard things about a scanner or something is that something u purchase. i wanna show some feats too.

if it isnt too much trouble can u show me some speed feats if any? from his new 52 does he have comparable speed? i mean he doesnt really dodge the bullets but i'm not sure.

thanks to u to man i'd like to friends or something your cool.

btw if u respond sorry i wont be able to get to your response till tomorrow after school

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

if this was with prep superior spiderman wud win but without it aquaman wins due to his strength and all but. not like a stomp stomp black manta did hurt aquaman and superior spiderman is far more dangerous than black manta

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By batnorris

@raw_material: sorry idk if u got my response or not but i realized that i forgot to press reply before responding anyway read my reply and hit me back

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Bump

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By James_Lockart

I like any version of spidey better but Aquaman when bloodlusted will murder SSM.

Mattferrar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spock wins every time 10/10