oh wow you have to say why lol

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jackofspades: I will. When those bros come at me.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By MethoKi

Cause he's basically this

No Caption Provided

@jackofspades:

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Where is the location?

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By jackofspades

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

Where is the location?

you pick for me and pick a good one

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jackofspades

@god_spawn said:

@jackofspades: I will. When those bros come at me.

oh ok

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@jackofspades said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

Where is the location?

I'll be bias. :P
jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jackofspades

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@jackofspades said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

Where is the location?

I'll be bias. :P

lol ok here you go new york

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zr0c00l

terry for the win. equal strength and speed. but terry's got flight and multiple gadgets available with no prep. also ive said it before but ock has a cowards heart hes no peter parker, if things got hard hed flee. terry has the heart of a champion and ock doesnt end of story.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jackofspades

@zr0c00l said:

terry for the win. equal strength and speed. but terry's got flight and multiple gadgets available with no prep. also ive said it before but ock has a cowards heart hes no peter parker, if things got hard hed flee. terry has the heart of a champion and ock doesnt end of story.

would ocks morals come in to play,that he is willing to kill

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@zr0c00l: Terry is in no way equalized in speed and strength with Ock. And he doesn't always resort to his gadgets at the start of fights and later may cost him.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bane_of_sith

SS stomps,,he punches Terry's jaw off

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Bane_of_sith said:

SS stomps,,he punches Terry's jaw off

Not a stomp. The suit has some pretty solid durability feats. Terry has taken a cheap shot from a ticked off Big Barda (In the show she was holding part of a skyscraper from collapsing), Mad Stan who casually punched through over a foot steel and machinery, Chapel whom simply backhanded Terry into a car denting it and collapsed the roof on it with a double hammer fist, and Micron stepped on Terry which left a crater in the ground and he merely made a snarky comment to Bruce on the commlink. Terry might not start using devices at first, but the suit's durability lets him take a hit and SpOck isn't exactly completely fluid yet with Parker's body and Terry has some skill to him so I see him eventually getting a hit off or a chance for a gadget because of said durability. The devices he has used (and one quite frequently) is his stun belt which dropped Barda to her knees and stunned her for some time. He's used the belt on her, Inque, plenty of jokers, the Starro possessed future Justice League. He's also has tear gas released from his wings, and various gas pellets (smoke screen, KO gas), taser finger tips said to drop Croc along with other batarangs and explosives. Not to mention he has used camo at times in battle and SpOck's ability to use the spider sense has been shown to be pretty poor as he gets the sensation of it but his body isn't reacting which leaves an opening at certain points. I can see a case for SpOck being made and I don't necessarily think Terry wins (just saying he was for debate purposes), but I think an argument for him can be made for him too.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Ok maybe not a stomp,,but I still say SS wins, from what I've seen of him so far he is very strong and ruthless

Avatar image for terrybogard2014
TerryBogard2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By TerryBogard2014

spider-man because well......hes superior

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19  Edited By SavageDragon

Terry. Hes got Bruce in his ear and his suit has a cloak, flight super strength and hes Batman.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20  Edited By InnerVenom123

Superior.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zr0c00l

@god_spawn said:

@zr0c00l: Terry is in no way equalized in speed and strength with Ock. And he doesn't always resort to his gadgets at the start of fights and later may cost him.

i woulda thought with the suit enhancing his strength and speed over ten times theyd be about equal. even so if he had to resort to gadgets he would and hes got an invisibility cloak, should tip odds in his favor

@jackofspades: yes i think ock would be willing to kill but batman beyond isnt new to facing people that want him dead

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@zr0c00l: Yes, it increases his strength increasing 10 fold, not making 10 tons. Superior is still in possession of Parker's strength, there is no getting around that.. Terry's strength without the suit we can say is he is at least capable of pressing 170 pounds (his weight) to double that for 360 pounds given a standard handbook definition. X that by 10 and it puts him in a ball park of 1700-3600 pounds. So either just shy of 1 at least or just shy of 2 tons at the most. Still a significant margin. And he is at best only bullet dodger with his suit. Still slower than Ock, but between skill, his own speed, and durability, it's possible he can get a shot off like with the stun belt.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey wins he's simply "Superior"

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By comicace3

Terry.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zr0c00l

@god_spawn said:

@zr0c00l: Yes, it increases his strength increasing 10 fold, not making 10 tons. Superior is still in possession of Parker's strength, there is no getting around that.. Terry's strength without the suit we can say is he is at least capable of pressing 170 pounds (his weight) to double that for 360 pounds given a standard handbook definition. X that by 10 and it puts him in a ball park of 1700-3600 pounds. So either just shy of 1 at least or just shy of 2 tons at the most. Still a significant margin. And he is at best only bullet dodger with his suit. Still slower than Ock, but between skill, his own speed, and durability, it's possible he can get a shot off like with the stun belt.

fair enough good points, i over estimated terrys suit.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jashro44

@god_spawn: How does Terrys suit do against slicing damage? SPock does have those claws as well. And all though he doesn't always listen to spider-sense he still does have spider-mans speed, is Terry comparable to spider-man in terms of speed?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#27  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@god_spawn: I think Spider Ock wins but based on you're facts Bruce in that suit would defiantly win.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jackofspades

@zr0c00l said:

@god_spawn said:

i woulda thought with the suit enhancing his strength and speed over ten times theyd be about equal. even so if he had to resort to gadgets he would and hes got an invisibility cloak, should tip odds in his favor

@jackofspades: yes i think ock would be willing to kill but batman beyond isnt new to facing people that want him dead

yeah you right but do you think that bats have face someone as good as webs before that would kill him if given the chance

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashro44

@jackofspades:

Superior spider-man does not kill. There is still a little bit of Peter in there that wont let him kill. Unless I am missing something (I haven't read issue 3 yet)

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jackofspades

@jashro44 said:

@jackofspades:

Superior spider-man does not kill. There is still a little bit of Peter in there that wont let him kill. Unless I am missing something (I haven't read issue 3 yet)

Ock decides enough is enough and goes after Vulture with the intent of killing him. Their conflict ends up in the sky where Spidey manages to reroute all the power via one of his gadgets into the stoplight, blinding Vulture.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jackofspades

sorry so big,the only pics i could find

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jashro44

@jackofspades: Oh well then I guess that might change things.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BringnIt

Otto only flipped out on Toomes like that because of Toomes' utilization of children, which triggered repressed rage from Otto's childhood; Peter only allowed it because he was otherwise occupied, investigating a flashback Otto had about his first encounter with Toomes. While I have no doubt Otto is willing to kill, it's not within character for him to do so initially like that, and Terry is unlikely to set off Otto's bloodlust.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jackofspades

@BringnIt said:

Otto only flipped out on Toomes like that because of Toomes' utilization of children, which triggered repressed rage from Otto's childhood; Peter only allowed it because he was otherwise occupied, investigating a flashback Otto had about his first encounter with Toomes. While I have no doubt Otto is willing to kill, it's not within character for him to do so initially like that, and Terry is unlikely to set off Otto's bloodlust.

but he can that's all i was saying it is in him to go that far and peter can only go so far to stop ock because he could not stop him from trying to get at mary jane

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jashro44

@BringnIt said:

Thanks. But what makes you think Otto is willing to kill? I mean Peter wont technically be distracted when this fight is happening right?

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BringnIt

@jashro44 Well, whether or not Peter will always be able to reign in Otto's baser impulses remains to be seen, but the fact is Otto himself is willing to kill circumstantially.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jashro44

@BringnIt said:

@jashro44 Well, whether or not Peter will always be able to reign in Otto's baser impulses remains to be seen, but the fact is Otto himself is willing to kill circumstantially.

Oh I agree Otto is willing to kill. I just don't think Peter will allow it.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jackofspades

@jashro44 said:

@BringnIt said:

Thanks. But what makes you think Otto is willing to kill? I mean Peter wont technically be distracted when this fight is happening right?

because peter just helps otto stay on the right path but he really can't stop otto if he really wanted to kill someone

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: The suit is pretty resistant to slicing damage. Hush needed a special knife and spear to cut through it and Terry's wrist disks couldn't pierce it when deflected back (and I think they can cut into stone IIRC). He is lower in speed by a solid margin, but makes up for it in durability and superior skill level since he hasn't proven any Way of the Spider stuff yet. His best bet is in his defense and Otto's hindrances in Peter's body, rather than going on the offense which is something terry has done before. Like I said though, I don't necessarily think Terry wins, but he has a shot as does Otto, whom I might even give the actual majority against due to his stat edge when he operates fine and eventual overcoming of Terry's durability.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashro44

@jackofspades: I can't make a big judgement on it until I read the issue myself. From the little I have seen I think Peter can make it so Otto subconsciously pulls his punches. All though as I said I would need to read issue 3 first to really make a proper call.

@god_spawn: Fair enough.

spidermannoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By spidermannoir

SPock takes this. terry has more experience in his body but streght,agil and intelligent changes everything. also otto is willing to kill. he is cruel

Spidermeat101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Spidermeat101

Enough with the Spiderman vs Batman topics.Seriously.

Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Angryprune

YES! I love terry. he wins due to his kick butt suit

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jackofspades

@jashro44 said:

@jackofspades: I can't make a big judgement on it until I read the issue myself. From the little I have seen I think Peter can make it so Otto subconsciously pulls his punches. All though as I said I would need to read issue 3 first to really make a proper call.

@god_spawn: Fair enough.

i think peter is like the angel that sits on our shoulder and tell us not to do wrong,we could listen but we don't have to

bob808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#45  Edited By bob808

Batman

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Vaeternus

@god_spawn said:

Terry. Come at me, bros.

I agree..

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jackofspades

@Angryprune said:

YES! I love terry. he wins due to his kick butt suit

couldn't webs just rip terry suit off of him

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By 18hunt

SSM is superior erething

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jashro44

@jackofspades: Probably. But I think Ock listens to Peter....

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jackofspades

@jashro44 said:

@jackofspades: Probably. But I think Ock listens to Peter....

but peter was trying to stop ock from talking to Mary Jane but he did it anyway