Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@comicninjax said:
"there is nothing supergirl can do to beat him and all hulk needs is a few good strikes. "
He's going to need a whole lot more than just a few good strikes. She's traded blows with various powerhouses from DC. Many of which who are stronger than the Hulk.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Valtot
@Andy Steven Summers:
dont bother arguing with him just ignore just go see his other posts
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@comicninjax:
Supergirl wins =] 

Seriously. She BFR's him =]
comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By comicninjax
@Andy Steven Summers:
WOW really? stronger than hulk? nobody is stronger than hulk bc he can acheive limitless strenght so that is false. how can you be stronger than someone who can keep getting stronger. i agree it may take more than a few good strikes but eventualy he will smash while she will remain at her peak or go to her peak he will keep getting stronger. there is a reason why they keep saying hulk is strongest there is. even thor would get smashed if he fight hulk long enough even the surfer if he tried to trade blows wit hulk long enough wuld fall.  yes kryptonians are strong but unless you have been sun diping or you superboy prime i dont see you hurting hulk. again if clayface slow as dirt pun intended since he is fucking clay lololol can hit supergirl  and stun her than hulk can too. when clayface becomes light speed then i will believe hulk doesnt stand a chance but if clayface can hit her so can hulk and if hulk can hit you its pretty much a matter of time.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#205  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Lantern Prime: Well, at least you tried. "
These battle threads aren't new.... they get boring sometimes so I had to make somethign outta nothing.... 
LOF. "

VTFD!...
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Valtot
@comicninjax:
your not bringing up good arguements lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicninjax said:
"@Andy Steven Summers: WOW really? stronger than hulk? nobody is stronger than hulk bc he can acheive limitless strenght so that is false. how can you be stronger than someone who can keep getting stronger. i agree it may take more than a few good strikes but eventualy he will smash while she will remain at her peak or go to her peak he will keep getting stronger. there is a reason why they keep saying hulk is strongest there is. even thor would get smashed if he fight hulk long enough even the surfer if he tried to trade blows wit hulk long enough wuld fall.  yes kryptonians are strong but unless you have been sun diping or you superboy prime i dont see you hurting hulk. again if clayface slow as dirt pun intended since he is fucking clay lololol can hit supergirl  and stun her than hulk can too. when clayface becomes light speed then i will believe hulk doesnt stand a chance but if clayface can hit her so can hulk and if hulk can hit you its pretty much a matter of time. "

This is wrong. The "angrier he gets the stronger he gets" is a slow proccess....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lantern Prime:
Any version of Superman would kill Hulk. Mabye not early GA Supes. But SA Supes would slaughter him....
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Valtot
@comicdude23:
wanna know something funny a super strength amped onslaught was capable of kicking juggernaught to another continent while thats amazing for marvel DC has been doing that with superman for ages as shown in one of his fights with orion when they were going all out each hit was knocking orion to a different continent
Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicninjax: I believe you Hulk biased opinion is showing.
@comicninjax said:
"unless you have been sun diping or you superboy prime i dont see you hurting hulk."
Come on, seriously?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: wanna know something funny a super strength amped onslaught was capable of kicking juggernaught to another continent while thats amazing for marvel DC has been doing that with superman for ages as shown in one of his fights with orion when they were going all out each hit was knocking orion to a different continent "

LOL =]

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl won't care for a big, ugly, green monster =]

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By charlieboy

for the record. supergirl won that fight with clayface. he just knocked her off balance and  surprised her.  he did her no lasting harm.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlieboy said:
"for the record. supergirl won that fight with clayface. he just knocked her off balance and  surprised her.  he did her no lasting harm. "

Well said =]
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By charlieboy
@comicdude23:
i am just annoyed that scan was portrayed as being batgirl until static brought up the fact that it was clayface. and then show that one scan and nothing else. if you don't provide the whole story then scans are useless and misleading.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlieboy said:
"@comicdude23: i am just annoyed that scan was portrayed as being batgirl until static brought up the fact that it was clayface. and then show that one scan and nothing else. if you don't provide the whole story then scans are useless and misleading. "

Agreed. The user who posted the scan obviously did not know the context behind it =]
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By charlieboy
@comicdude23:
i mean barbara gordon was crippled years before this version of kara came to earth. there was no way that was the orginial batgirl.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlieboy said:
"@comicdude23: i mean barbara gordon was crippled years before this version of kara came to earth. there was no way that was the orginial batgirl. "

That's actually very true. Joker has already crippled her 20 odd years ago, and the scan looks quite new....i bet the user who posted the scan got it from a KMC respect thread. LOL =]
Afterglow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Afterglow
@comicninjax said:
" @Andy Steven Summers: WOW really? stronger than hulk? nobody is stronger than hulk bc he can acheive limitless strenght so that is false. how can you be stronger than someone who can keep getting stronger. i agree it may take more than a few good strikes but eventualy he will smash while she will remain at her peak or go to her peak he will keep getting stronger. there is a reason why they keep saying hulk is strongest there is. even thor would get smashed if he fight hulk long enough even the surfer if he tried to trade blows wit hulk long enough wuld fall.  yes kryptonians are strong but unless you have been sun diping or you superboy prime i dont see you hurting hulk. again if clayface slow as dirt pun intended since he is fucking clay lololol can hit supergirl  and stun her than hulk can too. when clayface becomes light speed then i will believe hulk doesnt stand a chance but if clayface can hit her so can hulk and if hulk can hit you its pretty much a matter of time. "
People always bring up the 'madder he is, stronger he gets' argument but in 48 years of Hulk the angriest he got was 150 billion tons. That's not enough. And what about speed?
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By charlieboy
@comicdude23:
yeah it was from a superman/batman right before supergirl's new series started.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlieboy said:
"@comicdude23: yeah it was from a superman/batman right before supergirl's new series started. "

I see =]

@Afterglow said:
" @comicninjax said:
" @Andy Steven Summers: WOW really? stronger than hulk? nobody is stronger than hulk bc he can acheive limitless strenght so that is false. how can you be stronger than someone who can keep getting stronger. i agree it may take more than a few good strikes but eventualy he will smash while she will remain at her peak or go to her peak he will keep getting stronger. there is a reason why they keep saying hulk is strongest there is. even thor would get smashed if he fight hulk long enough even the surfer if he tried to trade blows wit hulk long enough wuld fall.  yes kryptonians are strong but unless you have been sun diping or you superboy prime i dont see you hurting hulk. again if clayface slow as dirt pun intended since he is fucking clay lololol can hit supergirl  and stun her than hulk can too. when clayface becomes light speed then i will believe hulk doesnt stand a chance but if clayface can hit her so can hulk and if hulk can hit you its pretty much a matter of time. "
People always bring up the 'madder he is, stronger he gets' argument but in 48 years of Hulk the angriest he got was 150 billion tons. That's not enough. And what about speed? "

QFT! =]

It takes him far too long to get stronger =]

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Lantern Prime
@comicdude23 said:
"@Lantern Prime: Any version of Superman would kill Hulk. Mabye not early GA Supes. But SA Supes would slaughter him.... "

The Post Crisis could but he be bruised doing it..... 

SA Supes is a horrribly written character.... But yeah he would.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lantern Prime said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@Lantern Prime: Any version of Superman would kill Hulk. Mabye not early GA Supes. But SA Supes would slaughter him.... "
The Post Crisis could but he be bruised doing it.....  SA Supes is a horrribly written character.... But yeah he would..... "

The crossovers are non cannon and aare based off fan votes =]

They all wins basically =]
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@crackerjack82 said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon:   This is off topic, mainly because it is post Hulk sentry fight, Did you see what Sentry/Void did in the seige, did you, cause i hope you did. What sentry did, IMO shows he has BStonian i mean Kryptonian strenght, i strongly Dislike DCs Kryptonians, because of the you can do anything i can do better powerset  You doomsday killed you, well in some BS way your alive again and know own him, same with powergirl, supergril krypto the damn dog, conner, and the least favorite relative to the Kryptonian. Sodamn Yat, yeah lets have a GL who if we write ourselves into a corner, he can punch the way out   sorry bit of rant "
I don't think it really matters though because Hulk never fought the Void/Sentry that was in Siege, he just fought Sentry.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#225  Edited By Static Shock
@comicninjax said:
" @Static Shock: good someone with a scan. ok now here is where your wrong the comic never stated that gladiator was weakened. so clay face moves at light speed? so why can he hit supergirl?
I didn't have to be stated that he was weakened. The radiation clearly weakened him, and if you read the comic, you'd know that. If he wasn't weakened, he would have fought back. Why didn't he? He has a weakness to certain types of radiation. Who said anything about Clayface moving at light speed? I just said that Clayface caught her off-guard (thus, she wasn't able to react) and knocked her off-balance. It's not a question of speed and the Clayface issue doesn't even stand up with your argument because it's a different situation. Clayface got in a lucky shot. Note that no one is saying that the Hulk can't hit Supergirl in a close-quarters fight, and no one is saying that she would dodge every blow. But, what I'm simply saying is that because of her speed/reflexes, she can evade the Hulk significantly, a majority of the time. She can evade more than he can land, and because of her speed, she can land more shots than he can.

@comicninjax said:
listen in all honesty anyone ho can admit clay face can hit supergirl and hulk cant is bias.
I didn't say Hulk couldn't hit her. Again, the Clayface issue has nothing to do with the Hulk being able to hit her. Clayface caught Supergirl off-guard and hit her while she wasn't looking. 

@comicninjax said:
" hulk has fought people who can fly at high speeds and can shoot lasers before.
None of those people are Supergirl, though... You can't compare other characters he's fought to someone he hasn't fought before.

@comicninjax said:
there is nothing supergirl can do to beat him and all hulk needs is a few good strikes.
Yes, there is. The Hulk is still susceptible to knock outs, and Supergirl can also toss him into orbit like she did against Brimstone. Hulk can't do much about that. 

@comicninjax said:
" oh btw hulk  could break the world just by taking a stroll on it if you remember he took one step and he almost destroyed the eastern seaboard.
Hulk only boasted about breaking the World. It doesn't mean that he could actually do it (he's never done it, either). The part about him causing an earthquake on the Eastern Seaboard was all he did. It doesn't correlate to destroying the planet (especially if he almost did it). But, if you want to take it that far, Superman has confirmed that Supergirl could crack the planet in half. Goes both ways.

@comicninjax said:
"the only way anyone can beat the hulk is to ko him fast bc the longer the fight last the more it tilts towards his favor 
And, considering Supergirl's Superman-class strength, speed, and all other things, she can't do this? Really?

@comicninjax said:
" and that was the old hulk this new hulk cant be koed as far as we can tell.
There's no evidence to support WWH not being susceptible to KO. The Gamma Corps were able to knock out WWH once. Why can't Supergirl do it?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Static Shock
@comicninjax said:
" @Andy Steven Summers: WOW really? stronger than hulk? nobody is stronger than hulk bc he can acheive limitless strenght so that is false.
Hulk has never achieved limitless strength before.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Valtot

hulk strength was commented on being limitless like 30 years ago but that doesnt matter because he has yet to show limitless strength and his holding up a mountain feat during the secret wars in nothing compared to people in DC being able to lift mountains single handedly with rather ease
Avatar image for franklinrichards86
franklinrichards86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

which is more dense a planet or an asteriod? 
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#229  Edited By vuviper
@franklinrichards86 said:
" which is more dense a planet or an asteriod?  "
That would be a difficult question to answer, the most correct answer is probably "it depends"
Neither planets nor asteroids have uniform density among their class of heavenly bodies. Furthermore, the density of any individual planets is not uniformly distributed through it's volume.  

I don't feel like you are really asking about what you want to know though. Which is more dense Ice or water? Which is harder to break through?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Static Shock
@franklinrichards86: Considering the the context of the feat in question, it doesn't really matter. It's not like Hulk smashed through that asteroid with his strength alone...
FirstSpartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By FirstSpartan
@Static Shock:  but sooner or later couldnt hulk gain enogh strength to do so?
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Jazzitup
@Valtot said:
"hulk strength was commented on being limitless like 30 years ago but that doesnt matter because he has yet to show limitless strength and his holding up a mountain feat during the secret wars in nothing compared to people in DC being able to lift mountains single handedly with rather ease "

Hulk could lift wieghts in the trillions or above now. I forgot which but he did held the tectonic plates that were over billions of tons. Supergirl wins tho :)
FirstSpartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By FirstSpartan
@Jazzitup:  how much power can supergirl actually deliver to hulk and please dont say her eyebeams help at all because thatll just piss off Hulk even more and we know what happens after that
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Jazzitup
@FirstSpartan said:
" @Jazzitup:  how much power can supergirl actually deliver to hulk and please dont say her eyebeams help at all because thatll just piss off Hulk even more and we know what happens after that "

Supergirl easily speedblitzes him nd with her strength, she'll bfr Hulk.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Static Shock
@FirstSpartan said:
" @Static Shock:  but sooner or later couldnt hulk gain enogh strength to do so? "
We'll see when someone decides to write it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk needed a MACHINE to break through the Asteroid.....it was a durability feat =] 

Supergirl just has better feats =]

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By comicninjax
@Static Shock:
really no limitless strength then what it that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicninjax:
It is a very slow proccess.
comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By comicninjax

you know i noticed one thing a lot of people on this site are hardcore dc fans and they give dc characters the win no matter what. i just posted hulk unlimited strenght scan but they will deny it or say it doesnt matter or they will say kara is faster and if i bring up gladiator who is a nano second fighter getting taged by hulk then its the radiation. yo guys discredit all hulks feats and give kara supermans feats bc they are both kryptonians and you have post of assuming she can do this and that but never did them. i have even seen people sy batman would beat wolverine in threads here and thats sad i mean no matter how much i hate wolverine still. i grew up on superman and i got on marvel as a teenager like my brother use to say superma is the greatest hero but im not a blind fan. ive had people say thought robot can beat bugs bunny lol its ridiculous. i was on a similar site and all they did is the same thing but in marvels favor so i got tired of it and left they would discredit all of supes feats and amplify guys like sentry and thor feats. i mean damn not once did it say gladiator was weakened or did gladiator mention feeling weak but they will say it with no proof yes he is weak from some RARE radiations but he wasnt stated to be weakened by gama.  anyways it looks like no matter what i say people will discredit any feats posted. and they will probably say im a hulk fanboy or whatever  but i just say it how the comics show it  and so far i have not seen kara do anything that would hurt world war hulk based on weaker hulk durability compared to the strongest one yet.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#240  Edited By PirateKing69

Supergirl ftw..she can easily bfr him

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Renee

Supergirl. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicninjax said:
"you know i noticed one thing a lot of people on this site are hardcore dc fans and they give dc characters the win no matter what. i just posted hulk unlimited strenght scan but they will deny it or say it doesnt matter or they will say kara is faster and if i bring up gladiator who is a nano second fighter getting taged by hulk then its the radiation. yo guys discredit all hulks feats and give kara supermans feats bc they are both kryptonians and you have post of assuming she can do this and that but never did them. i have even seen people sy batman would beat wolverine in threads here and thats sad i mean no matter how much i hate wolverine still. i grew up on superman and i got on marvel as a teenager like my brother use to say superma is the greatest hero but im not a blind fan. ive had people say thought robot can beat bugs bunny lol its ridiculous. i was on a similar site and all they did is the same thing but in marvels favor so i got tired of it and left they would discredit all of supes feats and amplify guys like sentry and thor feats. i mean damn not once did it say gladiator was weakened or did gladiator mention feeling weak but they will say it with no proof yes he is weak from some RARE radiations but he wasnt stated to be weakened by gama.  anyways it looks like no matter what i say people will discredit any feats posted. and they will probably say im a hulk fanboy or whatever  but i just say it how the comics show it  and so far i have not seen kara do anything that would hurt world war hulk based on weaker hulk durability compared to the strongest one yet. "

Hulk's "angrier he gets stronger he gets"  is a slow proccess........and bfr FTW

@PirateKing69 said:

"Supergirl ftw..she can easily bfr him "

Considering that Hulk is a big, ugly green monster then she will do 

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Andferne
@comicninjax: Actually I am quite the opposite and a more die hard Marvel fan. Total I think that I own maybe 50 DC comics, while I own several thousand Marvel comics.
Marvel and DC work on different power scales. If you look at what DC has their powerhouses do and compare them to Marvel's. Marvel tends to come up short. By feats and showings SG is stronger and more durable than the Hulk. Now you factor in other things such as her heat vision, super breath, flight and that just tips the scales even more in her favor.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#244  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@comicninjax said:
" you know i noticed one thing a lot of people on this site are hardcore dc fans and they give dc characters the win no matter what.
Don't make up stuff.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#245  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Vance Astro said:
" @comicninjax said:
" you know i noticed one thing a lot of people on this site are hardcore dc fans and they give dc characters the win no matter what.
Don't make up stuff. "
Yeah. I'm a DC Fan and do you know how hard it is to convince a Marvel fan they're wrong . :p
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Nah, the ration is varied between fans.  I would think there was more Marvel fans here. I know there isn't more DC fans here.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Andferne
@Supreme Marvel said:
" Nah, the ration is varied between fans.  I would think there was more Marvel fans here. I know there isn't more DC fans here. "
Actually I would disagree. From my three plus years here I would say that Comic Vine is more DC heavy than Marvel.
comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By comicninjax
@Supreme Marvel:
dude you have no idea. i been on a site where people thought sentry would beat prime. i see it like this if a character hasnt done it in the comics or proven to be able to do it through test in the comics then that feat is not credible for debate. i mean if this was lets all assume then yes but its not so nothing that supergirl has done in the comics can kill or KO. WWHULK but we all know hulk can always keep getting stronger until he gets strong enough to win.
comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By comicninjax

yes i underestand the level of dc power house but the fact is if you cant take WWHULK out within the first second the fight starts to change and the more you hurt him and pisshim off the longer the fight become and the longer it becomes the more it tilts to his favor and if nobody can agree to that than im done speaking.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Andferne said:

" @Supreme Marvel said:

" Nah, the ration is varied between fans.  I would think there was more Marvel fans here. I know there isn't more DC fans here. "

Actually I would disagree. From my three plus years here I would say that Comic Vine is more DC heavy than Marvel. "
At that moment is seems like that.  But I believe that is because there are so many alts of the same guy so it appears so.
  @comicninjax said:

" @Supreme Marvel: dude you have no idea. "

I have no idea?  I've been on this site since it began.  How long have you been here?

i been on a site where people thought sentry would beat prime. i see it like this if a character hasnt done it in the comics or proven to be able to do it through test in the comics then that feat is not credible for debate. i mean if this was lets all assume then yes but its not so nothing that supergirl has done in the comics can kill or KO. WWHULK but we all know hulk can always keep getting stronger until he gets strong enough to win.

What are you talking about? Are you saying Prime would not beat Sentry?  Hulk can only go a strong as his anger reaches, and he'd still be slow to even hit anyone on her speed.  He may get stronger, but not what about his durability?  He will still take the same damage while getting stronger.