Super Sonic vs Frieza

• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Grand Ninja

vs

Battle music

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Super Sonic.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrDirector786

@jeanroygrant said:

Super Sonic.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Enemybird

How exactly does sonic defeat Frieza?

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MrDirector786

@Enemybird said:

He has various ways such as blitzing him at light speed or teleporting him into a black hole.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Enemybird

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

He has various ways such as blitzing him at light speed or teleporting him into a black hole.

Does sonic even have the damage output to harm someone as powerful as Frieza? I don't think he does... Goku moves at light speed during the instant transmission... and he doesn't look any faster than any DBZ chac moving in short super speed bursts... So i dont think sonic could blitz him... frieza could easily blow up a planet sonic could do nothing that powerful... He struggled to take down thew bio lizard with shadows help in SA2

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44
@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

Does sonic even have the damage output to harm someone as powerful as Frieza? I don't think he does... Goku moves at light speed during the instant transmission... and he doesn't look any faster than any DBZ chac moving in short super speed bursts... So i dont think sonic could blitz him... frieza could easily blow up a planet sonic could do nothing that powerful... He struggled to take down thew bio lizard with shadows help in SA2

1. Instant transmission is teleportation. The light speed thing was a dub. Also its never used for combat excluding that one movie which isn't canon.
2. Even if instant transmission was light speed this wouldn't apply to freiza as goku never knew instant transmission when encountering him. 
3. He doesn't really need damage out put if he can just teleport him to the sun.

If this is the archie comic version he wins. If not freiza wins.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MrDirector786

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

Goku's instant transmission is teleportation. It's not his travel speed. No one in DBZ can travel at light speed at all. A blitz would work fine. Bio Lizard I think had some power from the chaos emeralds which is why it took both of them to beat it. Sonic can also just teleport Frieza into the sun or into a black hole.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Enemybird

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

Goku's instant transmission is teleportation. It's not his travel speed. No one in DBZ can travel at light speed at all. A blitz would work fine. Bio Lizard I think had some power from the chaos emeralds which is why it took both of them to beat it. Sonic can also just teleport Frieza into the sun or into a black hole.

Sonic cant compete with frieza... Ive never seen him fight on any dbz characters level with speed & power...let alone a super sayjin level frieza... He doesn't have it in him... and just out of curiosity when did he move at light speed?

@jashro44 said:

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

1. Instant transmission is teleportation. The light speed thing was a dub. Also its never used for combat excluding that one movie which isn't canon. 2. Even if instant transmission was light speed this wouldn't apply to freiza as goku never knew instant transmission when encountering him. 3. He doesn't really need damage out put if he can just teleport him to the sun. If this is the archie comic version he wins. If not freiza wins.

Goku used the instant transmission when fighting cell... but thats beside the point. Sonic has to shoot the chaos control to BFR Frieza would likely dodge it. Sonic maybe faster than frieza by a large margin but frieza is too powerful for sonic... He could tank sonic's hits ...sonic even in his super form hasn't shown the damage output to convince me that he could harm frieza

rpgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rpgr

@MrDirector786: Enemybird has said most of it but DBZ Frieza and up has been shown to dodge lasers on reaction. They can fight at light speed and over but it isn't sustainable, it comes in bursts.

Likewise Super Sonic can't sustain his Super form for very long and has even less stamina than DBZ.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mortein
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Perfect Cell
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By PikminMania

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

1. Super Sonic defeated a galaxy-buster. He can take on Frieza.
  2. Goku has to focus a bit to use Instant transmission while Sonic can casually move at light speed.
  3. Once again, Sonic actually warpeda ll of time and space when he fought Hyper Knuckles, that is greater than any feat Freiza has ever done.
  4. Bio-Lizard (AKA FinalHazard) can destroy entire solar systems. The eclipse cannon (which fused with Bio-Lizard) was able to destroy half the moon easily.
  5. With that said, Super Sonic is invincible to just about any attack, unless the opponent is a solar-system buster like Solaris.
Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Enemybird

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

2. Goku has to focus a bit to use Instant transmission while Sonic can casually move at light speed.
  3. Once again, Sonic actually warpeda ll of time and space when he fought Hyper Knuckles, that is greater than any feat Freiza has ever done.
  4. Bio-Lizard (AKA FinalHazard) can destroy entire solar systems. The eclipse cannon (which fused with Bio-Lizard) was able to destroy half the moon easily.
  5. With that said, Super Sonic is invincible to just about any attack, unless the opponent is a solar-system buster like Solaris.

1. Frieza is a solar system buster he destroyed two planets... Shadow died in Superform ....he and sonic are basically the same.

2 Goku is irrelevant at this point

3. What has sonic done that leads you believe he could harm Frieza?

4. Bio-lizard sucked & is Featless

5. Sonic isn't invincible

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

1. Frieza is a solar system buster he destroyed two planets... Shadow died in Superform ....he and sonic are basically the same.

A galaxy composes of billions upon billions of solar systems.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MrDirector786

@Enemybird said:

Proof that Frieza is a solar sytem buster? Destroying 2 planets isn't proof at all. Cell stated that he could wipe out a solar system, but he's much more powerful than Frieza and even then it was just a statement.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashro44
@Enemybird: He used it like once against cell. He can't spam it. You say in your post that sonic is way faster then freiza so how would freiza dodge an attack that is faster then him? Also just so you know cell was gloating he could destroy a solar system after goku was dead.
Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Enemybird

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

Proof that Frieza is a solar sytem buster? Destroying 2 planets isn't proof at all. Cell stated that he could wipe out a solar system, but he's much more powerful than Frieza and even then it was just a statement.

Well I'll spell it out for you frieza wasnt even using 1% of his true power when he destroyed planet vegeta... you do the math

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44
@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

Well I'll spell it out for you frieza wasnt even using 1% of his true power when he destroyed planet vegeta... you do the math

This is an assumption. The z fighter were scared when cell was gloating about destroying a solar system.
Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Enemybird

@jashro44 said:

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

This is an assumption. The z fighter were scared when cell was gloating about destroying a solar system.

Why are you talking about Cell?

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MrDirector786

@Enemybird said:

Because Cell stated that his absolute most powerful attack could wipe out a solar system and he's much more powerful than Frieza. There's no way Frieza could be able to destroy a solar system if he's much weaker than Cell.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

Vegeta at the power level of 18,000 could destroy a planet, Roshi at the power level of 130-140 destroyed the moon which is 1/5th the size of Earth. Frieza at one percent power is obviously more powerful than Saiyan Saga Vegeta. This may be speculation but Frieza's power level would indeed be around 6 million if he was utilizing one percent since his power level at 50% was 60,000,000. Even with the massive power that hangs precariously over Roshi, Frieza isn't destroying something as vast as a galaxy let alone, a solar system.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Perfect Cell

@jashro44 said:

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

When I self destructed on King Kai's planet. I didn't just destroy the planet. The planet had its own sun and moon. Where did they go? If my power level was able to destroy a sun, you can guarantee a solar system will go along with it.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#24  Edited By Deranged Midget

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

Vegeta at the power level of 18,000 could destroy a planet, Roshi at the power level of 130-140 destroyed the moon which is 1/5th the size of Earth. Frieza at one percent power is obviously more powerful than Saiyan Saga Vegeta. This may be speculation but Frieza's power level would indeed be around 6 million if he was utilizing one percent since his power level at 50% was 60,000,000. Even with the massive power that hangs precariously over Roshi, Frieza isn't destroying something as vast as a galaxy let alone, a solar system.

No, but destroying a planet isn't that far-fetched.

Pyro_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By Pyro_Jack

Super Sonic wins.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mortein

First form 530 000, final form 120 000 000.

I still don't think Frieza will be able to hurt Sonic.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Enemybird

@jashro44 said:

@Enemybird: He used it like once against cell. He can't spam it. You say in your post that sonic is way faster then freiza so how would freiza dodge an attack that is faster then him? Also just so you know cell was gloating he could destroy a solar system after goku was dead.

Sonic has never shown the ability to damage anyone as powerful as Frieza... his chaos control BFR has to be launched Frieza would dodge...

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#28  Edited By Hazlenaut

The Super Sonic form makes makes sonic invincible and is far stronger than super sayein 2. Chaos emeralds are considered a mcguffin. Sonic will do what it takes to save the day so he won’t hold back.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jorgevy

@Hazlenaut said:

The Super Sonic form makes makes sonic invincible and is far stronger than super sayein 2. Chaos emeralds are considered a mcguffin. Sonic will do what it takes to save the day so he won’t hold back.

this. This is Super Sonic. The guy is FTL, can teleport, some reality warping, time traveling and whatever else he can do, it's just crazy. You guys ever played Sonic Adventure 2? Final boss fight? or Sonic Heroes final boss fight? he is very strong, im pretty sure he'd take Frieza

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nefarious

Super Sonic doesn't stand a chance.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Perfect Cell
Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Enemybird
No Caption Provided

Everybody is posting the same thing lets settle this

Frieza is vastly more powerful than sonic no Question

Sonic has never shown the ability to damage someone as powerful a frieza

Shadow died in super form so considering how similar he was to sonic it safe to assume he isn't invincible

The BFR has to be lauchned by sonic frieza would dodge it and slice him with an energy disk...

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jorgevy

Super Sonic could easily and in FTL speeds, stop time, create force fields to protect himself and offensive beams to eliminate Frieza. Unless Freeza as some defense against time/space manipulation, he loses

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Deranged Midget said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

No, but destroying a planet isn't that far-fetched.

Sarcasm?

@Enemybird said:

No Caption Provided

Shadow died in super form so considering how similar he was to sonic it safe to assume he isn't invincible

The BFR has to be lauchned by sonic frieza would dodge it and slice him with an energy disk...

In terms of raw power, Super Sonic vastly exceeds Frieza in that area (Destroying a galaxy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a planet. In terms of speed, Super Sonic vastly exceeds Frieza in that aspect. In terms of variety of crazy powers, Sonic takes the cake with Time/Space manipulation.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jashro44
@Enemybird said:

@jashro44 said:

Sonic has never shown the ability to damage anyone as powerful as Frieza... his chaos control BFR has to be launched Frieza would dodge...

He doesn't have to be more powerful then freiza. He can just send him to a sun. Freiza will die there.  He doesn't have to hurt him if he can kill him by sending him to the sun. The archie comics sonic is faster then anyone in dbz. As I said if we are using the video game version then yes freiza would win. Depends on the version of sonic.
@Enemybird said:

@jashro44 said:

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

He is more powerful then freiza by a lot and claimed he had to gather energy to destroy a solar system. I am using him as evidence freiza cannot destroy a solar system.Your putting to much faith in power scaling.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PikminMania

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

1. Destroying two planets makes you a planet buster, not solar system buster. The more you know.
  2. I'm just going to quote what I said before: "Sonic actually warped all of time and space when he fought Hyper Knuckles, that is greater than any feat Freiza has ever done."
  3. FinalHazard destroyed half of the moon with one shot. In the fight with Sonic and Shadow, that attack was one of Final Hazard's main attacks, and it didn't hurt Super Sonic at all.
  4. Super Sonic is basically invincible. Freiza won't even hurt him.
Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hazlenaut

Sonic in the games currently still he has the advantage since he has gotten stronger as he was able to defeat Perfect Chaos without chaos emearlds in Sonic Generations. This shows every time he become Supper Sonic he gets a little stronger than before.

Dragon Ball fans or to be more exact DBZ Fans we are trying to do this calmly. Don't blow a gasket, again. Here are two videos to entertain and to evaluate.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jorgevy

Super Sonic game version still wins. Comics or games doesnt matter, because both have FTL reflexes and speed, time/space manipulation and a lot of other powers that go from defensive shields and force fields, to invulnerabiility to offensive beams that destroy whatever gets in the way

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MrDirector786

@PikminMania said:

Sonic actually warped all of time and space when he fought Hyper Knuckles

They warped time and space in a zone, not everywhere. The zone was also destroyed but it was not just because of their fight but also because there were no more chaos emeralds in the zone.

Still, it's a much greater feat than Frieza ever did.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#40  Edited By Deranged Midget

@PunkMastaFlex: Indeed it was.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Enemybird

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

1. Destroying two planets makes you a planet buster, not solar system buster. The more you know.
  2. I'm just going to quote what I said before: "Sonic actually warped all of time and space when he fought Hyper Knuckles, that is greater than any feat Freiza has ever done."
  3. FinalHazard destroyed half of the moon with one shot. In the fight with Sonic and Shadow, that attack was one of Final Hazard's main attacks, and it didn't hurt Super Sonic at all.

1. I thought a solar system was a collection of planets?

2. you're wrong

3. the eclipse canon attempted to destroy the moon and failed.. final hazard never used the cannon

4. Sonic isnt truly invincible... shadow died in superform

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Enemybird
No Caption Provided

LOL
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PikminMania

@MrDirector786 said:

@PikminMania said:

Sonic actually warped all of time and space when he fought Hyper Knuckles

They warped time and space in a zone, not everywhere. The zone was also destroyed but it was not just because of their fight but also because there were no more chaos emeralds in the zone.

Still, it's a much greater feat than Frieza ever did.

Still, it's a better feat than what Frieza has accomplished.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PikminMania

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

2. you're wrong

3. the eclipse canon attempted to destroy the moon and failed.. final hazard never used the cannon

1. A solar system is a collection of planets AND the star in the middle, AKA the sun which is million of times larger than Earth.
  2. Well thank you for the insight, very informative.
  3. It destroyed half of the moon on Eggman's command to terrorize Earth into submission. It didn't fail. Also FinalHazard was fused with the Eclipse cannon, he used it.
  4. Shadow never died so... not so sure what you are talking about.
Avatar image for blacksupersaiyan
BlackSuperSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BlackSuperSaiyan

Frieza kills Sonic with a blink of an eye.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Enemybird

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@PikminMania said:

@Enemybird said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Enemybird said:

2. you're wrong

1. A solar system is a collection of planets AND the star in the middle, AKA the sun which is million of times larger than Earth.
  2. Well thank you for the insight, very informative.
  3. It destroyed half of the moon on Eggman's command to terrorize Earth into submission. It didn't fail. Also FinalHazard was fused with the Eclipse cannon, he used it.
  4. Shadow never died so... not so sure what you are talking about.

1. Not all stars are the same size some bigger some smaller...What I'm trying to say is solar systems vary in size, so to say someone is a solar system buster hardly means anything concrete. Frieza Has the ability to destroy planets with less than 1% of true power Fact!... Super sonic cant destroy a planet on his best day... yeah he has time manipulation feats but thats about it. Frieza at 100% full power could harm sonic... Like i said before Sonic has never gone up against someone like frieza... nor has he shown the abilty to harm someone like Frieza and unless you can prove he can...I dont see why we should continue.

2.Your welcome

3. iie wrong again if you want me to pull up the video i can... also why you mind showing me when final hazard used the eclipse cannon I'mm fairly certain that he dint use it...but im not arrogant enough to believe im always right so...if you could be so kind...

4. Unless the ending for SA2 nd sonic heroes was non canon shadow did die ill pot videos if you dont believe me

Avatar image for blacksupersaiyan
BlackSuperSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BlackSuperSaiyan

Only a Super Saiyan can kill Frieza.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any claim of freiza being a solar system buster because he blew up planet vegeta with 1% is f**king laughable considering it took more than 5mins in his final form to blow up namek.

Shadow survived the battle against final hazard, his own game explains that eggman sent out a robot to save him from dying after crashing into the planet.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Warcry80

Actually Cell stated he had gathered enough energy in that attack to destroy the Solar System... But he was still charging it while talking before he released it. He was letting them know how much he had gathered, not that it it was his most powerful attack! Honestly Cell could have had far more power, or could have gathered much more. Just putting that out there thats all!

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hazlenaut

The Super Sonic form makes makes sonic invincible and is far stronger than Super Sayein 2. You heard me. Frieza does when despirate but he needs opponent to wait in order to unleash it. Sonic would not allow frieza to be at 100%. He has fought reality and time manipular Mephilis, Ixis God Mamoth Mongul, Merlin’s granddaughter Merlina who is also a realiuty manipulator, Enerjak which is considered Apocalypse level and possibly multiverse threat level.

Yes I know those games i mention are bad but they are cannon sort of. Man Sonic 06 was a mess