Floopay

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I always believed that Ganondorf was an unfair and bad balanced character. With one punch he was capable of KO a Jigglypuff with 0% damage.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If all resources are included from their induvisuals games it comes down to Mario, Kirby, Luigi, Samus, Mewtwo, Link, Fox, Falco, Ganondorf and Ness.

Some have the edge becase of abilities such as Mewtwo, Ganon, and Kirby. Then you have the guys with the monster gadgets such as the Starfox boys, Samus, and the Mario bros. Difficult to determine.

Though in the end I'm seeing a Mewtwo Vs Ganon match up, pending Link doesn't take Ganondorf out before hand.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn said:

I always believed that Ganondorf was an unfair and bad balnced character. With one punch he was capable of KO a Jigglypuff with 0% damage.

clearly you don't know of Jigglypuff's counterattack, use her "fall asleep" move just before someone attacks you and it's the most powerful move in the game

In an all out brawl I'd go with Snake because of his survivability or Mewtwo because of his raw, ranged power

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thc said:

@perethorn said:

I always believed that Ganondorf was an unfair and bad balnced character. With one punch he was capable of KO a Jigglypuff with 0% damage.

clearly you don't know of Jigglypuff's counterattack, use her "fall asleep" move just before someone attacks you and it's the most powerful move in the game

In an all out brawl I'd go with Snake because of his survivability or Mewtwo because of his raw, ranged power

lol jigglypuff sucks so bad in that game. but yea that move youre talking about was a 1 hitter quitter if i remember correctly

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Lucas.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Wrong. He isn't in melee.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mewtwo eventually. Ganon and Kirby are the only threats

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@thc:

Ganon has the best speed run of the game, he Ko everybody pretty damn fast, even for the lowest difficults, that´s hard (specially if you consider that low lvl cpus are cowards)

Loading Video...

Jigllypuff can´t be as effective as Ganondorf in terms of cheap KOs. Also, i think that the charged kick from Ganondor is even more powerful than Jigglypuff counter attack

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pichu!!! Lol just kidding prolly mewtwo, ganandork, or roy. Wouldve been much better if you did a brawl one

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ConvenientLie

for me its Roy and Fox. i kick ass with those 2

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my brother prefers luigi and marth

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gannon is my main man. I also loved Fox, was was so dang fast.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator

Despite all the hate he got for being a "sub par" character, I always mained as Mewtwo. He and Roy were my best characters. Though in a real fight between all of them with all their accumulated gear, Link solos with the Triforce.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In melee? The Puffmeister

No Caption Provided

Behold the face of your death!

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm gonna go with either Ness or Mewtwo, TP for the win.

PS I'm not basing this off of game mechanics.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thc said:

@perethorn said:

lol jigglypuff sucks so bad in that game. but yea that move youre talking about was a 1 hitter quitter if i remember correctly

Lol, what? Jigglypuff is one of the consensus best characters in melee! Puff is super, crazy levels of OP in Melee because of rest (the fall asleep move), her amazing recovery, and amazing aerial ability. She has several combos that allow you to KO the opponent from zero damage, and all are very hard to dodge against. That's not even mention that Puff can recover from anything that isn't an immediate death if you know how to do it. Puff is the only Character capable of the reverse Hyrule jump!

The best characters in melee are Sheik, Fox, Falco and Jigglypuff. I rode on the back of Puff so hard when I played that game...

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

@thc said:

@perethorn said:

Lol, what? Jigglypuff is one of the consensus best characters in melee! Puff is super, crazy levels of OP in Melee because of rest (the fall asleep move), her amazing recovery, and amazing aerial ability. She has several combos that allow you to KO the opponent from zero damage, and all are very hard to dodge against. That's not even mention that Puff can recover from anything that isn't an immediate death if you know how to do it. Puff is the only Character capable of the reverse Hyrule jump!

The best characters in melee are Sheik, Fox, Falco and Jigglypuff. I rode on the back of Puff so hard when I played that game...

Don't forget Marth, one of the better charcters to take against Jig. Though has a bad match up against Sheik.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@floopay said:

Lucas.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Wrong. He isn't in melee.

Ness for sure then.

He was my main man back in original and melee. Though Game & Watch is a close second.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By GhostRavage

Fox solo's... Via dashing hex shield till KO. Captain Falcon can win too... and Young Link.

But Fox just rapes everybody. I can't post the video but ill find it and ill show it to everybody to prove my point.

EDIT! Ganondof can rape too... He's one of the best in FFA 4 players... Hits like a truck.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Falcon could solo

Loading Video...

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331 said:

@convenientlie said:

@thc said:

@perethorn said:

Don't forget Marth, one of the better charcters to take against Jig. Though has a bad match up against Sheik.

That's why I could never be a pro-SSB player, I can't do match ups. Yeah, I have pal who plays marth, and one who plays sheik, both just demolish me T.T

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Is this just the melee characters or the Brawl cause if it's Brawl Sonic if Melee Lucus

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tim_drake4444 said:

@dratini1331 said:

@convenientlie said:

@thc said:

@perethorn said:

That's why I could never be a pro-SSB player, I can't do match ups. Yeah, I have pal who plays marth, and one who plays sheik, both just demolish me T.T

I rock the house with Marth, and I hate Sheik. However, though I don't use them often, I almost never lose when I play Peach or Zelda...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Xeno_Seeker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn: wow that video was ridiculous hahaha roflstomp

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dratini1331

@floopay: Peach is so good XD I also mo people up with peach. Zelda is OP as all get out. Sit in the corner, b-> b-> b-> if they get too close, Nayru's Love (shard shield). Not as dumb in melee as brawl, but it's still annoying =(