• 134 results
DaddyCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DaddyCool

Fight takes place in Hoboken, New Jersey.
Winner is declared by KO, killing or otherwise incapacitating the opponent.

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By kagetaicho

Apocalypse.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Perfect Cell

Apocalypse. Super Skrull's projectile powers won't do anything, and as far as being physical is concerned, Apocalypse can alter his strength and density as well as his size.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Ferro Vida

Definately Super-Skrull. His training with Fantastic Four's powers has let him use them in ways even the Four haven't done. The Invisible Woman's powers are the real clincher, though. It has been shown that Sue's force fields cannot be penetrated by TK, and if you add in the fact that he has no issue with using said powers offensively, this is pretty much over.

DaddyCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DaddyCool
@Perfect Cell:
Super Skrull can also alter his density. Reed Richards has punched Namor using this tactic and it sent him flying. SS is stronger than Richards so this would have an even greater effect.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Matezoide2
@Ferro Vida said:
" Definately Super-Skrull. His training with Fantastic Four's powers has let him use them in ways even the Four haven't done. The Invisible Woman's powers are the real clincher, though. It has been shown that Sue's force fields cannot be penetrated by TK, and if you add in the fact that he has no issue with using said powers offensively, this is pretty much over. "
flawless,my friend
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Matezoide: Thank you very much :)
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Perfect Cell

I do agree that without Invisible Woman's power does make matter's more intense for Apocalypse, but lets not forget his body is equipped with celestial tech.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Matezoide2
@Perfect Cell said:

" I do agree that without Invisible Woman's power does make matter's more intense for Apocalypse, but lets not forget his body is equipped with celestial tech. "

it isnt that much of an advantage,Susan has broken a Celestial`s armour or something like that
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By castleking
I'll take Super skrull due to the Ms. invisible woman's power.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Matezoide said:
" @Perfect Cell said:

" I do agree that without Invisible Woman's power does make matter's more intense for Apocalypse, but lets not forget his body is equipped with celestial tech. "

it isnt that much of an advantage,Susan has broken a Celestial`s armour or something like that "
Correct. It can be argued that it was PIS, but it doesn't matter because Apocalypse has been hurt by a lot less than that. Namor sent him flying when he hit him with a coffee table, and Magneto has dropped him without breaking a sweat. Yes, I know that they are not the same power sets, but it doesn't matter. Super Skrull can make a bubble in Apoclypse's body and expand it until something important pops.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Matezoide2
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Perfect Cell said:

it isnt that much of an advantage,Susan has broken a Celestial`s armour or something like that "
Correct. It can be argued that it was PIS, but it doesn't matter because Apocalypse has been hurt by a lot less than that. Namor sent him flying when he hit him with a coffee table, and Magneto has dropped him without breaking a sweat. Yes, I know that they are not the same power sets, but it doesn't matter. Super Skrull can make a bubble in Apoclypse's body and expand it until something important pops. "
true,i just wanted to point it out
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Matezoide: Fair enough
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Matezoide said:

" @Perfect Cell said:

She has but under the circumstances that her power had permanently upgraded by Xemu.  But even though, she shows great stress when pushing her power to those limits, and everything she does in defense can only be applied temporarily like how she could only temporarily contain Hulk.  
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Perfect Cell: 
1) IW has shown much more power in recent years.

2) Hulk is a lot stronger than Apocalypse.

3) Super Skrull is more powerful than IW.

4) Super Skrull has the powers of all of the FF, not just her.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Perfect Cell said:

Correct. It can be argued that it was PIS, but it doesn't matter because Apocalypse has been hurt by a lot less than that. Namor sent him flying when he hit him with a coffee table, and Magneto has dropped him without breaking a sweat. Yes, I know that they are not the same power sets, but it doesn't matter. Super Skrull can make a bubble in Apoclypse's body and expand it until something important pops. "
True, but.... For how long can he keep doing that until he gets tired. Apacolypse can be mush on the floor, and able to regenerate. The only possible solution for a true win for Super Skrull is to completely remove Apocalypse from the battle field.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Perfect Cell said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Perfect Cell said:

True, but.... For how long can he keep doing that until he gets tired. Apacolypse can be mush on the floor, and able to regenerate. The only possible solution for a true win for Super Skrull is to completely remove Apocalypse from the battle field. "
@Ferro Vida said:
Super Skrull can make a bubble in Apoclypse's body and expand it until something important pops. "
Th3 FlAsH 123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Th3 FlAsH 123

I'll take Super Skrull for the reasons mentioned above and also, I don't see Apocalypse getting through SS's defenses: Sue's shields, Johnny's flight and flames, and Reed's elasticity.  
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Perfect Cell:  1) IW has shown much more power in recent years.  2) Hulk is a lot stronger than Apocalypse.  3) Super Skrull is more powerful than IW.  4) Super Skrull has the powers of all of the FF, not just her. "
Super Skrull is more powerful than her, because he has all of their powers combined, and not just hers.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Th3 FlAsH 123: Not to mention he's strong enough to fight Apoc in hand to hand.

Check the Build a Battle thread. You're up :P
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Perfect Cell said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Perfect Cell:  1) IW has shown much more power in recent years.  2) Hulk is a lot stronger than Apocalypse.  3) Super Skrull is more powerful than IW.  4) Super Skrull has the powers of all of the FF, not just her. "
Super Skrull is more powerful than her, because he has all of their powers combined, and not just hers. "
It's also been stated that his abilities are straight up more powerful then theres. He can be hotter then Johnny, stronger then Ben, stretchier then Reed, and has more durable force fields then Sue.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Ferro Vida said:
@Ferro Vida said:
Super Skrull can make a bubble in Apoclypse's body and expand it until something important pops. "
"
How can a psyche "pop"?
DaddyCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DaddyCool

Does SS know that his shields can block tk?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ferro Vida
@DaddyCool: He has been fully versed in all the capabilities of the FF's powers.

@Perfect Cell said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
@Ferro Vida said:
"
How can a psyche "pop"? "
Psyche? I was thinking his brain or heart.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Perfect Cell

Apocalypse is at rest weaker than Savage Hulk, but he can surpass that strength relatively easy. (although I don't think this applies to the other Hulks)

DaddyCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DaddyCool
@Ferro Vida: cool i just couldn't think of an instance where he had done that.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Perfect Cell said:
" Apocalypse is at rest weaker than Savage Hulk, but he can surpass that strength relatively easy. (although I don't think this applies to the other Hulks) "
SS doesn't even need to let him get close enough to throw a punch.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ferro Vida
@DaddyCool: Fair enough :)
Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Griffin_2099
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Super Skrull is more powerful than her, because he has all of their powers combined, and not just hers. "
It's also been stated that his abilities are straight up more powerful then theres. He can be hotter then Johnny, stronger then Ben, stretchier then Reed, and has more durable force fields then Sue. "

It's also been stated that his powers are not as powerful as those of the FF individually. Different writers use these statements at different times.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Griffin_2099: I've heard it said that he is more powerful than them more often then not, and based on his final days in Annihilation I believe it.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Ferro Vida said:
" @DaddyCool: He has been fully versed in all the capabilities of the FF's powers.

@Perfect Cell said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
@Ferro Vida said:
"
Psyche? I was thinking his brain or heart. "
LOL, I don't think he has those anymore.
Th3 FlAsH 123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Th3 FlAsH 123
@Ferro Vida:
Do you want me to go ahead and set up a thread for me and Misfit?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Th3 FlAsH 123: If you don't mind. Just put Build and Battle and the names of the people in the debate.

@Perfect Cell said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @DaddyCool: He has been fully versed in all the capabilities of the FF's powers.

@Perfect Cell said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
@Ferro Vida said:
"
LOL, I don't think he has those anymore. "
He still needs a head to function, though.

Besides, in AoA Magneto ripped him in half, and 616 Eric has affected him in a similar way so I don't see why it is so hard to imagine SS doing something similar.
DaddyCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DaddyCool

yea the only way that Apoc could get out of that is by teleporting perhaps, not that he does that much.

Avatar image for ultimate_magneto
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ultimate Magneto

Well if he had prep do you guys think Apoc could take the win?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Ultimate Magneto: Possibly
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By geraldthesloth

Apocalypse wins.

Avatar image for ultimate_magneto
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Ultimate Magneto: Possibly "
Of course prep depends on a myriad of things, such as what is done with said prep, how much time is used, if the opponent knows they are even going to be fighting until the battle starts and much more. Anyone got any cool feats showcasing Apocalypse, particularly when he had time to prepare?
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Th3 FlAsH 123: If you don't mind. Just put Build and Battle and the names of the people in the debate.

@Perfect Cell said:
" @Ferro Vida said:

@Perfect Cell said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
@Ferro Vida said:
"
LOL, I don't think he has those anymore. "
He still needs a head to function, though.  Besides, in AoA Magneto ripped him in half, and 616 Eric has affected him in a similar way so I don't see why it is so hard to imagine SS doing something similar. "
But Magneto didn't just rip him in half, he de-moleculized him and over powered Apocalypse will to handle his own molecules. I don't think Apocalypse has a real body any, since its been destroyed back in the ancient time periods, and which is why he host different bodies.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Perfect Cell: Your post completely contradicts most of my knowledge of Apocalypse, so I need so proof.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" Well if he had prep do you guys think Apoc could take the win? "
Where was Super Skrull during the Apocalypse War? He must of died during that era. Alot of people died.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Perfect Cell: Your post completely contradicts most of my knowledge of Apocalypse, so I need so proof. "
Apocalypse has this whole side story series of himself, when he used to be a man. Like 10,000 years ago or something like that. He was totally destroyed, and came back as the ugly looking Apocalypse we all know of now.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#43  Edited By castleking
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Ultimate Magneto: Possibly "
Of course prep depends on a myriad of things, such as what is done with said prep, how much time is used, if the opponent knows they are even going to be fighting until the battle starts and much more. Anyone got any cool feats showcasing Apocalypse, particularly when he had time to prepare? "
i recall last time he prepared he kidnapped 12 mutants and try to become God ended up getting a portion of godhood but lost it at the end and merged with cyke... :( is that good or part?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Perfect Cell said:
" @Ultimate Magneto said:
" Well if he had prep do you guys think Apoc could take the win? "
Where was Super Skrull during the Apocalypse War? He must of died during that era. Alot of people died. "
You didn't answer my question. Super Skrull wasn't in it because the Fantastic Four never recieved their powers and the Skrull never came to Earth. You have no proof that Kl'rt wasn't born.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Perfect Cell said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Perfect Cell: Your post completely contradicts most of my knowledge of Apocalypse, so I need so proof. "
Apocalypse has this whole side story series of himself, when he used to be a man. Like 10,000 years ago or something like that. He was totally destroyed, and came back as the ugly looking Apocalypse we all know of now. "
That isn't proof. Do you have scans?
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Perfect Cell
@castleking said:
" @Ultimate Magneto said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Ultimate Magneto: Possibly "cc
Of course prep depends on a myriad of things, such as what is done with said prep, how much time is used, if the opponent knows they are even going to be fighting until the battle starts and much more. Anyone got any cool feats showcasing Apocalypse, particularly when he had time to prepare? "
i recall last time he prepared he kidnapped 12 mutants and try to become God ended up getting a portion of godhood but lost it at the end and merged with cyke... :( is that good or part? "
I remember that. He used Cyclops for something (gathering host for his body) and tried to turn him against Jean. But somewhere along the way, He was going to possess one of them until Jean told Scott about the delay of the merge. I think... And i could be wrong, but Scott used his optic blast at the moment of possession transfer and Apocalypse pyche was merged into him or something like that.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Apocalypse has this whole side story series of himself, when he used to be a man. Like 10,000 years ago or something like that. He was totally destroyed, and came back as the ugly looking Apocalypse we all know of now. "
That isn't proof. Do you have scans? "
I would need to find scans. Can someone help me out with the name of the series?
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#48  Edited By Nerx

If only he still has that antimatter fireball like in his first appearance

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By czarny_samael666

Apoc by TP and control of his own molecules.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Matezoide2

Super Skrull still wins

btw,being inside Invisible Woman's force fields = immune to telepathy