Super Sayain 4 Goku and Vegeta VS Silver Surfer and Dr.Manhattan

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Surfer can solo this easy.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By SMXLR8

@Z3RO180:

No Caption Provided
xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By xeon1cs

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Erm, it was specifically stated that it was because of tachyon interference that didn't allow him to see that part of the future. It wasn't just some random inability to see the future.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

Second, it's simply not true that you have to be more powerful than a DB/Z/GT character in order to transmute them. DB/Z/GT characters have no matter transmutation resistance feats. In the fight between Super Vegito and Buuhan, Buuhan was able to turn Super Vegito into a jawbreaker even though Super Vegito was clearly stronger. Here's the evidence.

LOL you took the words right out of my mouth.i was looking for manga scans xD

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Hksaru

For some reason at first I read this as Silver Surfer and Martian Manhunter, and I agree with pretty much everything everyone said to me especially in regards to the Silver Surfer, but what I was referring to was MMH's telepathy and intangibility so that's my bad

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By uberhikari

@SMXLR8 said:

@Z3RO180:

No Caption Provided

LOLOL! I hate you for this. All because of you these people are arguing that Gogeta can beat Dr. M.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder:

1 - SS absorbed part of solar energy, and was so overloaded to the point he lost his mind and body was close to blow, go read Infinite Crusades

in the face, who's the liar now!!

Wow... I can't believe this. This is a flat out lie. First, the name of the crossover was called The Infinity Crusade, not Infinite Crusades. You don't even know the name of the crossover this scan came from. Second, Silver Surfer did not lose his mind and he was not close to blowing up. He certainly beefed up but there was no evidence that he lost his mind or that he reached his limit.

unbelievable you show yourself evidences and deny it!!!, scans where SS couldn't handle himself with that power absorbed, he needed Drax and Hulk to correct his trajectory, and after that SS lost conscience just in next scans, that cleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaar evidence that he has limit to absoption.

and keep the candy to yourself kid.

Do you even know what it means to be featless? A feat is a visual representation of a character's abilities or techniques. If you have no feats, then that means you have not displayed your power in a way that makes it possible for people to assess your strength/power. Powerscaling is not a substitute for feats. SSJ 4 Gogeta literally did nothing for 10 minutes in precisely 1 episode. Moreover, just because the name of the technique was Universal Genki Dama, that doesn't mean that it can bust or destroy a universe. It just means that it was made using the ki of living beings from all over the universe. It's basically impossible to know what the Universal Genki Dama can bust. The only thing we know is that it is probably planet level+ but that's all we know

really silly logic, so according to what you say, TOAA who's featless is the weakest character in Marvel. cut the crap please.

the weakest version of vegeta in his first appearance was able to blow a planet with a finger, that makes him above planet buster, how can you think with the heavenly inconceivable difference between Gogeta and 1st version Vegeta, how can you think Gogeta is only a planetbuster+, it's hilarious!!! (and yes i'm taking the anime version by consideration)

Dude, just stop it. SSJ 2 Gogeta has never appeared in any DB/Z/GT media--not manga, not anime, not movies. It is a speculative character with 0 feats and is merely the product of the imagination of DBZ fans. You can't speculate about the power of a character who has, literally, never existed.

that's ridiculous, so Gogeta can go SSJ1 and SSJ4 but not anything between!!!! one respond to this : Mega big face palm.

First, show me scans of Kami and/or Piccolo changing their clothes via matter manipulation. Second, show me scans of Kami and/or Piccolo using matter manipulation in a fight. Third, even if Kami and/or Piccolo possess matter manipulation powers their ability is trash tier at best. Must I really point out that changing your clothes is not very impressive? Fourth, why would it be illogical to think that matter manipulation can get you out of a bottle? Are you serious right now? If you can manipulate matter on a subatomic level, then all you need to do is deconstruct the bottle you're in. Just because teleportation doesn't work doesn't mean matter manipulation won't work. You're using an associative fallacy here. Fifth, none of this matters anyway because neither Goku nor Vegeta nor Gogeta knows the Evil Containment Wave so they can't use it here. And neither Goku nor Vegeta nor Gogeta have access to a denshi jar

regardless of the fight, what the hell is that!!! Mafuba can resist to planetbusting power but can't resist simple matter manipulation??!!!! really!!! really!!! and it doesn't need a special jar. he can grab any bottle in the world, it will do.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@Floopay said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder:

I dunno if you are arguing for DBZ team or Comic team, but.

I do not believe Surfer can absorb spiritual energy of any sort, not even psionic energy as far as I know. So him draining Ki energy seems ridiculous as it's pretty much spiritual energy.

And the DBZ team has no answer to Doctor Manhattan. Honestly, he's witness events so small, and so fast they can hardly be said to have happened at all (I haven't read the graphic novel in ages, but I think that's in both IIRC). To be honest, I doubt they could speed blitz him, and they have no means of killing or even BFRing him.

They can shrink or trap him wherever they want, he can just reform and travel somewhere else, or he can multiply into several copies of himself, or become the size of an ant or the size of a skyscraper. But at the end of the day, he could simply explode them with a thought. Plus he can see his own past, present, and future simultaneously, so he should be more than capable of countering anything they do to him.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

nice reply buddy!! with respect and no names, and quite logical !! that's all i demand in this thread

i believe Gogeta did destroy janemba at atomic scale, janemba was not only able of atomic level regeneration, but also atomic level teleportation of parts of his body. but is it the same as Dr Manhatan i can't tell. anyway i can't see Dr Manhatan controling particules of foe who has more power than him, he will need to have more than Gogeta's power to break the power link in Gogeta's body.

the only trouble that Gogeta will have is the foreseeing of Dr Manatan which is not absolute and always reliable, as it was proven in the film.

First, it doesn't matter what you believe. Gogeta did not destroy Janemba on an atomic scale. Here is the fight. All Gogeta did was purify Janemba's negative energy, which transformed Janemba back into the demon that he originally was. In the video you can clearly see that Janemba is not destroyed because the demon runs away from Gogeta at the end. Again, here is another perfect example of you manipulating information. Just stop it already.

Second, it's simply not true that you have to be more powerful than a DB/Z/GT character in order to transmute them. DB/Z/GT characters have no matter transmutation resistance feats. In the fight between Super Vegito and Buuhan, Buuhan was able to turn Super Vegito into a jawbreaker even though Super Vegito was clearly stronger. Here's the evidence.

Third, the movie version of Dr. Manhattan =/= graphic novel version. So, that argument won't work.

okey, now that makes sense. still i think Gogeta has the upper hand in raw power by a great diffrence, and have a chance by using Mafuba as the only resort against Dr Manhattan.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By uberhikari

@the_mighty_Beyonder:

unbelievable you show yourself evidences and deny it!!!, scans where SS couldn't handle himself with that power absorbed, he needed Drax and Hulk to correct his trajectory, and after that SS lost conscience just in next scans, that cleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaar evidence that he has limit to absoption.

Don't try to backtrack on what you said. You said that Silver Surfer lost his mind and was about to explode. In the scans I posted there was no evidence of either one of these claims. Drax and Hulk had to correct his trajectory but that's not evidence that he lost his mind, only that he couldn't maneuver at the speed he was going. And there's no evidence that Silver Surfer reached his absorption limit, the only thing we see is a more beefed up Silver Surfer. Plus, you conveniently ignored everything else I wrote. Those scans are an extremely low showing for a character who has flown through stars, wrecked solar systems, created black holes, etc. I even posted the scan of Silver Surfer creating a black hole. Now I want an explanation for you trying to low ball Silver Surfer with that scan. Show me another scan of Silver Surfer's absorption limits. Go on...I'll wait. You can't because you only have that 1 low ball showing. (And on top of that Hulk even has on equipment so he can breathe in space, LOL!).

And I insist that you take this piece of candy that I have for you.

really silly logic, so according to what you say, TOAA who's featless is the weakest character in Marvel. cut the crap please.
the weakest version of vegeta in his first appearance was able to blow a planet with a finger, that makes him above planet buster, how can you think with the heavenly inconceivable difference between Gogeta and 1st version Vegeta, how can you think Gogeta is only a planetbuster+, it's hilarious!!! (and yes i'm taking the anime version by consideration)

First, Are you really trying to compare a character that doesn't exist to TOAA? LOLOL! Are you really trying to compare SSJ 4 Gogeta to TOAA? LOLOL! Just stop it man, just stop it. If you want to make an argument about how strong SSJ 4 Gogeta is then post evidence...oh wait, you can't because he has no feats. All you really have is unverifiable speculation.

Second, Vegeta destroying Bug world is filler added to the anime. In any event it doesn't matter because you have no evidence that DB/Z/GT characters can bust anything other than planets, except for Broly and maybe Majin Buu. You simply can't speculate about a character's power that way. Nobody knows how powerful SSJ 4 Gogeta is because he appeared in 1 episode for 10 minutes and didn't do sh!t.

that's ridiculous, so Gogeta can go SSJ1 and SSJ4 but not anything between!!!! one respond to this : Mega big face palm.

Dude, what is wrong with your brain? You can't speculate about the power of a character that literally does not exist. It's that simple.

regardless of the fight, what the hell is that!!! Mafuba can resist to planetbusting power but can't resist simple matter manipulation??!!!! really!!! really!!! and it doesn't need a special jar. he can grab any bottle in the world, it will do.

First, show me evidence that Mafuba can withstand planet busting power. Second, you're using an associative fallacy yet again. Planet busting durability =/= resistance to matter transmutation. I've already shown you how Super Vegito has planetary durability but has no resistance to matter transmutation.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By uberhikari

@the_mighty_Beyonder:

okey, now that makes sense. still i think Gogeta has the upper hand in raw power by a great diffrence, and have a chance by using Mafuba as the only resort against Dr Manhattan.

Dude, this is nonsense. The only way to get someone in the Mafuba is to use the Evil Containment Wave. Neither Goku, Vegeta, nor Gogeta knows the Evil Containment Wave. This won't work here.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@the_mighty_Beyonder:

Vegeta has never busted a planet. That was filler. Gogeta hasn't destroyed a universe. Life Force isn't equal to actually destroying anything.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By AngryHulks

Dr. Manhattan's precog and molecular disintegration makes it a win for team 2.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#63  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Do you have any proof that Manhattan will just get stuck in a bottle or will stand there all day and that Goku or Vegeta some how know a technique neither ever used?

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

once more, I blame vance ........

Surfer Solos

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ghost_rider1

Surfer Solo................HELL............... Dr. Manhattan might solo! Most ppl give DBZ too much respect. No one from DBZ can win against a cosmic level being. Superman and Thor are their limits. Anyone tougher than those two. And DBZ loses.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By AngryHulks

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@uberhikari said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder:

1 - SS absorbed part of solar energy, and was so overloaded to the point he lost his mind and body was close to blow, go read Infinite Crusades

in the face, who's the liar now!!

Wow... I can't believe this. This is a flat out lie. First, the name of the crossover was called The Infinity Crusade, not Infinite Crusades. You don't even know the name of the crossover this scan came from. Second, Silver Surfer did not lose his mind and he was not close to blowing up. He certainly beefed up but there was no evidence that he lost his mind or that he reached his limit.

Do you even know what it means to be featless? A feat is a visual representation of a character's abilities or techniques. If you have no feats, then that means you have not displayed your power in a way that makes it possible for people to assess your strength/power. Powerscaling is not a substitute for feats. SSJ 4 Gogeta literally did nothing for 10 minutes in precisely 1 episode. Moreover, just because the name of the technique was Universal Genki Dama, that doesn't mean that it can bust or destroy a universe. It just means that it was made using the ki of living beings from all over the universe. It's basically impossible to know what the Universal Genki Dama can bust. The only thing we know is that it is probably planet level+ but that's all we know

Dude, just stop it. SSJ 2 Gogeta has never appeared in any DB/Z/GT media--not manga, not anime, not movies. It is a speculative character with 0 feats and is merely the product of the imagination of DBZ fans. You can't speculate about the power of a character who has, literally, never existed.

First, show me scans of Kami and/or Piccolo changing their clothes via matter manipulation. Second, show me scans of Kami and/or Piccolo using matter manipulation in a fight. Third, even if Kami and/or Piccolo possess matter manipulation powers their ability is trash tier at best. Must I really point out that changing your clothes is not very impressive? Fourth, why would it be illogical to think that matter manipulation can get you out of a bottle? Are you serious right now? If you can manipulate matter on a subatomic level, then all you need to do is deconstruct the bottle you're in. Just because teleportation doesn't work doesn't mean matter manipulation won't work. You're using an associative fallacy here. Fifth, none of this matters anyway because neither Goku nor Vegeta nor Gogeta knows the Evil Containment Wave so they can't use it here. And neither Goku nor Vegeta nor Gogeta have access to a denshi jar

There're a lot of scans to contradict what you post about Surfer absorbing energy of the star.

In other issue, he absorb enough energies to stabilize a star, something required thousands or even millions of times more energy than a planet busting worth of energy to perform if we apply science here. He also survived supernovas several times, which is solar system busting-level phenomena as well.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By SMXLR8

bump

Avatar image for xxangelofd3athxx
XxAngelOfD3ATHxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Manhattan dies

But Silver Surfer would beat them both

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By mysticmedivh
SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SMXLR8

@mysticmedivh: are you out of your mind ?! like really bumping an old thread just to be locked when no one was commenting <_<

@saren@jedixman

DBZ vs. Marvel.

can mods lock and tell the user to not bump old threads please