Super Saiyan 4 Goku vs. Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ssjsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ssjsuperman
@Energy:
why did you have to bring this back man its been a good two weeks without this stuff. 

and superman wins becuse gt charcters are week
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By DaMan
@ssjsuperman :
Which week?
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Klandicar

Superman already lost to Goku before, it'll happen again.

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By Psyker star

Superman's strength durability and speed will give him the win in a close fight

Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Doorknobs
@Psyker star said:
" Superman's strength durability and speed will give him the win in a close fight "
Its no where near a close fight, its a slaughter, Goku stands no chance :/
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max

lmfao goku would kill modern superman without even going super saiyan 

first off let me start out by saying that superman died in a storyline something like over 24 times by someone using 2 abilties. Teleporting..and condensed energy manipulation...one of which was barely a city buster. And what 2 things have goku mastered more than anyone else...condensed energy blast and teleporting 

second...moder superman can barely move a moon. In fact he had to take a sundip to move war world. War world is smaller than pluto. Pluto is smaller than our moon. 

goku would IT dragonfist a hole into kals chest
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Stormultt

:/
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By JThree47693

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By DaMan

Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Doorknobs
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
" lmfao goku would kill modern superman without even going super saiyan  first off let me start out by saying that superman died in a storyline something like over 24 times by someone using 2 abilties. Teleporting..and condensed energy manipulation...one of which was barely a city buster. And what 2 things have goku mastered more than anyone else...condensed energy blast and teleporting   second...moder superman can barely move a moon. In fact he had to take a sundip to move war world. War world is smaller than pluto. Pluto is smaller than our moon.  goku would IT dragonfist a hole into kals chest "
When Goku can even attempt to move War World, let me know
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By The Rookie

Superman

Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max

lets see how goku fairs 

teleporting...check 

planet busters...check
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#63  Edited By MrDirector786

This is pretty much how this fight goes.

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#64  Edited By Psyker star
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
  lets see how goku fairs  teleporting...check  planet busters...check "
Well i must have over estimated superman i would have thought that he could hear where goku was and react faster than him and kill him with a punch or a heat beam
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Psyker star said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
"

Well i must have over estimated superman i would have thought that he could hear where goku was and react faster than him and kill him with a punch or a heat beam "

people love to over estimate superman. True superman has to be one of the most over power super beings to have ever existed but he has his weaknesses..i mean a rock..come on. He was killed over 24 times from someone using the same 2 things..teleporting and energy blast. He gets hurt by mortal men in tiny robot suits all the time. 

and the last time i remeber supes using that hear peoples heart eat crap wonder woman busted his ear drums. 

his heat beams drain him of his solar energy making him weakr..and modern supes has struggled killing an army of doomsday clones that batman managed to kill with an axe. I'm sure people will post scan after scan of supes heating the earth with his heat vision as if thats an important feat..all it did was show his range. Goku vaporizes planets with ease..lol gokus 9 year old son could vaproze a planet with ease. Superman can survie going inro cores of sun..but thats where he gets his energy from...it's like saying namor can stay under water for a very long time. Supes gets hurt by energy blast..the end. Hell even silver age superman got hurt by the energy blast of atomic skull. Far from a city buster like the one who killed modern age supes. 

if goku plays it right he can take out supes no problem
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MrDirector786
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @Psyker star said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Well i must have over estimated superman i would have thought that he could hear where goku was and react faster than him and kill him with a punch or a heat beam "
people love to over estimate superman. True superman has to be one of the most over power super beings to have ever existed but he has his weaknesses..i mean a rock..come on. He was killed over 24 times from someone using the same 2 things..teleporting and energy blast. He gets hurt by mortal men in tiny robot suits all the time.  and the last time i remeber supes using that hear peoples heart eat crap wonder woman busted his ear drums.  his heat beams drain him of his solar energy making him weakr..and modern supes has struggled killing an army of doomsday clones that batman managed to kill with an axe. I'm sure people will post scan after scan of supes heating the earth with his heat vision as if thats an important feat..all it did was show his range. Goku vaporizes planets with ease..lol gokus 9 year old son could vaproze a planet with ease. Superman can survie going inro cores of sun..but thats where he gets his energy from...it's like saying namor can stay under water for a very long time. Supes gets hurt by energy blast..the end. Hell even silver age superman got hurt by the energy blast of atomic skull. Far from a city buster like the one who killed modern age supes.   if goku plays it right he can take out supes no problem "

That was magic. Superman isn't invulnerable to magic. That's why it killed him. 

Oh look, here's Goku dying from an explosion that wasn't even as big as Earth. He has no weakness either. So there is no excuse.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Hellos

This incarnation of Goku gets cut by glass, and is seemingly knocked around by someone that could only knock him through one building, and the rest of the time into the same building with hits that seemingly hurt Goku without even shattering the building. 

Superman rapes this.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By MrDirector786

Here's Goku getting cut by glass.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Hellos
@MrDirector786 said:
"Here's Goku getting cut by glass.

"

I completely forgot about him being frozen in ice, SSJ4 was made of fail.
goosehorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#70  Edited By goosehorn
@blade hunter said:
" @hdorman1 said:
"goku wins he is faster stronger and a better fighter but supes would give a challenge sa supes would destroy goku though using his power of super convienence "

No Caption Provided
"
@DaMan said:
" @blade hunter: Goku isn't even SS1 there, lol. "
it looks like  goku is getting knocked out of ss1
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ThanosIsMad

SSJ4 Goku is weak as hell. SSJ3 Goku would beat the crap out of SSJ4 Goku. Superman wins this fight.

Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max

first off goku was killed by cell whom is solar system buster not by a planet 

second using inconsitancies like he got cut by glass and stupid bs like that aint going to fly..or do i have to post silver surfer getting armbarred by black panther again...or do i have to post superman getting hurt by a sewer lid? 

spare me..as i said before you two saps even posted because i knew you would..goku was off fighting people who could make their bodies and attacks hotter than the sun and what you choose to use is he got cut by glass. LMFAO...OK 

and i love how you didnt mention that the ice was created by a shenron dragon..or namkian god..and was what was the word he used...unbreakable...i also love how you didnt mention goku breaking free the second time he was frozen by an even more powerful version of the same attack. 

but what can you expect from 2 obsessive fanboy/trolls such as you two

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By MrDirector786

SSJ4 can't get out of ice.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MrDirector786
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
" first off goku was killed by cell whom is solar system buster not by a planet  second using inconsitancies like he got cut by glass and stupid bs like that aint going to fly..or do i have to post silver surfer getting armbarred by black panther again...or do i have to post superman getting hurt by a sewer lid?  spare me..as i said before you two saps even posted because i knew you would..goku was off fighting people who could make their bodies and attacks hotter than the sun and what you choose to use is he got cut by glass. LMFAO...OK   and i love how you didnt mention that the ice was created by a shenron dragon..or namkian god..and was what was the word he used...unbreakable...i also love how you didnt mention goku breaking free the second time he was frozen by an even more powerful version of the same attack.  but what can you expect from 2 obsessive fanboy/trolls such as you two "

First off, this is GT Goku. The weak guy. On a regular basis, he showed weak feats, so it's not PIS. Second of all, Cell's explosion was not even as big as Earth, so how could it have possibly destroyed the solar system.  Third, the only fanboy/troll here is you. Now please get off of comicvine.
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@MrDirector786 said:
"
SSJ4 can't get out of ice.

"

like i said...trolls 

4:15 goku breaking out of eis shenrons ice 

would you like me to post the time he broke out of ice from a non god in worlds strongest?

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Kal-El Summers

I love when DBtards claim Cell was a solar system buster when he's never shown anything close to it and only said it to mess with the Z Senshis' heads.
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@MrDirector786 said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" first off goku was killed by cell whom is solar system buster not by a planet  second using inconsitancies like he got cut by glass and stupid bs like that aint going to fly..or do i have to post silver surfer getting armbarred by black panther again...or do i have to post superman getting hurt by a sewer lid?  spare me..as i said before you two saps even posted because i knew you would..goku was off fighting people who could make their bodies and attacks hotter than the sun and what you choose to use is he got cut by glass. LMFAO...OK   and i love how you didnt mention that the ice was created by a shenron dragon..or namkian god..and was what was the word he used...unbreakable...i also love how you didnt mention goku breaking free the second time he was frozen by an even more powerful version of the same attack.  but what can you expect from 2 obsessive fanboy/trolls such as you two "
First off, this is GT Goku. The weak guy. On a regular basis, he showed weak feats, so it's not PIS. Second of all, Cell's explosion was not even as big as Earth, so how could it have possibly destroyed the solar system.  Third, the only fanboy/troll here is you. Now please get off of comicvine. "

lmfao...this isnt marvel or dc..there is no multiverse gt goku is dbz goku..so spare me. All you're doing is pointing out the inconsitancies that made dbz fans everywhere shun gt in the first place.  I'm not even going to bother with the he showed weak feats bullcrap because you know nothing of dbz..you know nothing of gt...you're just another comicbook fan who found someone jackhole posting the same links making the smae arguments. Spare me the oh i watched crap..you watched but you're sitting here going goku couldnt break free of eis shenrons eis when he did it the very next episode. 

and if you knew anything of dbz you would know every single person on their can manipulate their ki and make them smaller. I have already posted 12 scans backing this up. People like goku manipulate their ki and condense all of their energy into a single ball, disc, or stream of energy...making them smaller..but still powerful. So planet busters dont bust planets..solar system busters dont bust solar systems..they just kill the person they want dead with the power it would take to bust a planet..solar system etc..or ould you like me to post these scans again

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Hellos
@Hellos said:
"@MrDirector786 said:
"Here's Goku getting cut by glass.

"
I completely forgot about him being frozen in ice, SSJ4 was made of fail. "

Quoting myself, if this was Goku's best, how the hell can even a fanboy justify him beating Superman.  
The guy is getting smashed into a building, not shattering it, with a few punches. Then gets frozen in ice, and gets his fist burned by someone that is making their skin a little hot. 

Superman destroys this fight.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Klandicar

Quoting myself, if this was Goku's best, how the hell can even a fanboy justify him beating Superman.  
The guy is getting smashed into a building, not shattering it, with a few punches. Then gets frozen in ice, and gets his fist burned by someone that is making their skin a little hot. 

Superman destroys this fight.  

He depowers to SSJ3 since SSJ4 is a bag of fail, instant transmissions Superman into the afterlife with him.  No longer powered by the yellow sun and too weak for good sport, Goku lets Superman fight Bubbles the Monkey (King Kai's pet) and Superman gets KOed in 1 punch.
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Kal-El Summers said:
"I love when DBtards claim Cell was a solar system buster when he's never shown anything close to it and only said it to mess with the Z Senshis' heads. "

and i love the little comicbook fanboys who know nothing of the dbzu but instead feel the need to comment on such things anyway 

z fighters condesne...thats makes smller for the tarded...their ki attacks. It's called ki manipulation..when they do this they take the enrgy it would take to destroy a planet or a solar system and put it into a powerful attack that can be as small as brolys fist or as large as a big boulder 

and yes..cell came back to earth after getting his ass tortured by gohan and beaten nearly to death to mess with the z fighters heads.....the z fighters who can read/see ki energy so they would know he wasnt bluffing...that makes so much sense 

cell after getting tortured went hmmmmm that kid who made me kill myself i was so scaredof...i'mgonna go mess with his head..i'm gonna make something up even though he could tell if i were lying. And then gohan went..omg hes rioght..i cant stop him just to play along
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MrDirector786

They can condense their ki. One thing. How do they control the explosion exactly? That's one problem I've always had with that claim. They can compress the energy, I get that, but how does the explosion of all the energy, upon impact, get compressed exactly? Also, there was no proof that Cell exploding would destroy the solar system. He only said that when I explode, I'll destroy the planet. And there's no proof he can destroy a solar system, other than his claim. It's as credible as me saying that I can destroy the universe with a thought.

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Klandicar
@MrDirector786 said:
" They can condense their ki. One thing. How do they control the explosion exactly? That's one problem I've always had with that claim. They can compress the energy, I get that, but how does the explosion of all the energy, upon impact, get compressed exactly? Also, there was no proof that Cell exploding would destroy the solar system. He only said that when I explode, I'll destroy the planet. And there's no proof he can destroy a solar system, other than his claim. It's as credible as me saying that I can destroy the universe with a thought. "
The self detonation was planet busting, the powered up energy wave that clashed with Gohan's was the solar system buster. You don't have to believe it though if you arent familiar with DBZ.  Not like Goku would bust the solar system anyway.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By MrDirector786

The problem is that there's no real proof that the blast had enough power to bust a solar system other than his claim, which is meaningless. As I said before, simply stating something without proof is meaningless. It's like Spider-man stating Sentry stalemated Galactus, but since it's never been seen, it's pretty much meaningless. Mere statements alone aren't enough.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @Kal-El Summers said:
"I love when DBtards claim Cell was a solar system buster when he's never shown anything close to it and only said it to mess with the Z Senshis' heads. "
and i love the little comicbook fanboys who know nothing of the dbzu but instead feel the need to comment on such things anyway  z fighters condesne...thats makes smller for the tarded...their ki attacks. It's called ki manipulation..when they do this they take the enrgy it would take to destroy a planet or a solar system and put it into a powerful attack that can be as small as brolys fist or as large as a big boulder  and yes..cell came back to earth after getting his ass tortured by gohan and beaten nearly to death to mess with the z fighters heads.....the z fighters who can read/see ki energy so they would know he wasnt bluffing...that makes so much sense  cell after getting tortured went hmmmmm that kid who made me kill myself i was so scaredof...i'mgonna go mess with his head..i'm gonna make something up even though he could tell if i were lying. And then gohan went..omg hes rioght..i cant stop him just to play along "
That has nothing to do with it.  It does have something to do with the only people who actually have feats to back up their mass scale destruction are Frieza and Buu.  There's also the fact that after Trunks destroyed the last scouters in the series by powering up, there's no descernable way to actually see just how strong characters got over the series.  Then there's the fact that, like always in long series', whether it's a Superman book or a 500 episode anime, things got retconned.  If you noticed, as the series progressed, it took bigger blasts to replicate similar destruction to blasts that were smaller in the past, which means power isn't consistent other than person A being stronger than person B.

Therefore, you go by feats.  Going by feats, Cell isn't capable of destroying a solar system.  If he did, the mere collision of his Kamehameha against Gohan's would've done a lot more than put a bigass crater in the ground.  Earth and the moon should've been toast at that point.
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@MrDirector786 said:

"They can condense their ki. One thing. How do they control the explosion exactly? That's one problem I've always had with that claim. They can compress the energy, I get that, but how does the explosion of all the energy, upon impact, get compressed exactly? Also, there was no proof that Cell exploding would destroy the solar system. He only said that when I explode, I'll destroy the planet. And there's no proof he can destroy a solar system, other than his claim. It's as credible as me saying that I can destroy the universe with a thought. "

all ki blast do not explode..they cut, vaporize, even trap/hold. Gokus big K vaporizes which is exactly what Cell used against gohan 

like i told the other guy. Why would cell lie? He had just been beatn to the point he had to kill himself. So he explodes reforms comes back to earth to bluff against people who can read ki energy and tell if hes lying? 

there simply isn’t enough counter evidence to disprove Cell’s claim and FAR too much evidence to support it (ex; the whole issue of Gohan and the others being able to sense his power which, at the moment, was peaked. The fact that there IS NO reason to bluff nor intimidate at that point because, in actuality, Cell thought he had everyone in checkmate. Furthermore, by that time in the Dragonball saga Toriyama had already raised the bar to galaxy destroying power as seen in such incarnations as Jump Universe and the Broly film). when you argue over a character’s dialogue without SERIOUS proof to back up your claims your entire arguement looks suspect. If I were you I would focus more on what Supes has done rather then what you think the Dragonball fighters haven’t.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Hellos

The sun's core produces more energy in one second then ever displayed by the DBZ fighters. 

If Gohan and Cell where blasting away at each other with Solar System busting attacks, the Earth would not have survived it at all.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Klandicar

The fact that no solar systems exploded from Cell means the heroes stopped him, nothing more.  Otherwise the show would be over (seems a difficult concept for some people).  Anyway, if we do anime feats then Broly just galaxy busts and solos Superman. 

Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @Kal-El Summers said:
and i love the little comicbook fanboys who know nothing of the dbzu but instead feel the need to comment on such things anyway  z fighters condesne...thats makes smller for the tarded...their ki attacks. It's called ki manipulation..when they do this they take the enrgy it would take to destroy a planet or a solar system and put it into a powerful attack that can be as small as brolys fist or as large as a big boulder  and yes..cell came back to earth after getting his ass tortured by gohan and beaten nearly to death to mess with the z fighters heads.....the z fighters who can read/see ki energy so they would know he wasnt bluffing...that makes so much sense  cell after getting tortured went hmmmmm that kid who made me kill myself i was so scaredof...i'mgonna go mess with his head..i'm gonna make something up even though he could tell if i were lying. And then gohan went..omg hes rioght..i cant stop him just to play along "
That has nothing to do with it.  It does have something to do with the only people who actually have feats to back up their mass scale destruction are Frieza and Buu.  There's also the fact that after Trunks destroyed the last scouters in the series by powering up, there's no descernable way to actually see just how strong characters got over the series.  Then there's the fact that, like always in long series', whether it's a Superman book or a 500 episode anime, things got retconned.  If you noticed, as the series progressed, it took bigger blasts to replicate similar destruction to blasts that were smaller in the past, which means power isn't consistent other than person A being stronger than person B.  Therefore, you go by feats.  Going by feats, Cell isn't capable of destroying a solar system.  If he did, the mere collision of his Kamehameha against Gohan's would've done a lot more than put a bigass crater in the ground.  Earth and the moon should've been toast at that point. "

i've already explained this to you..you going but i want bigger explosions aint going to cut it. Goku absorbed all the energy in the entire universe ..every sun black hole s animal insect...and according to king kai even rock..all absorbed into a a spirit bomb that could fit inside a gym. You going more explosions doesnt negate the fact that they condense all of their energy to make them smaller. 

you going but how strong are they doesnt retcon the fact that they condesne their ki..it doesnt change the fact that cell had no reason to lie....it doesnt change the fact thatt cell was around a bunch of people who would know hes lying....the end 

spare me..cell can destroy a solar system..get over it

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By MrDirector786

Broly is non-canon. Plus, he never really used his galaxy destroying in battle, so why would he use it on Superman? Also, his strength and durability were never anywhere near Superman's. He made giant craters with his punches at most and was almost killed by lava and died from the sun. Superman has turned a moon into rubble and can fly through the core of the sun.

Also, one more thing, even if Cell could destroy a solar system, it takes him so long to charge it up. I don't understand why no one just attacks them in the middle of charging up.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Hellos
@Saiyan_God_Max said:

"....the end  spare me..cell can destroy a solar system..get over it  "

Never has and never will display that level of power. 

Like I said the Sun's core is pumping out more juice then we have EVER seen the DBZ fighters toss out of their ass, and its holding together just fine.
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Hellos said:
"The sun's core produces more energy in one second then ever displayed by the DBZ fighters.  If Gohan and Cell where blasting away at each other with Solar System busting attacks, the Earth would not have survived it at all. "

seriously...do you do anything other than ignoring facts and talking out of your ass.  

i already know that i showed you personally that people in the dbzu condense their energy to make them smaller..but still contain the same amount of energy to destroy a planet solar system whatever..and yet you keep the planet wouldnt have survived blah blah blah. I personally showed you vegita making a final fash and everyone begged him not to becuse it would destroy the earth..and then at the last second he made the attack small enough to hit only cell. Goku Warp kamahamaha..was only big enough to spand cells shoulders...all of his pals..and even cell himself said he wouldnt go through with that attack because the sensed he gathered enough energy to kill them and the planet...and yet you..ugh i'm just going to ignore you from now on
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Klandicar
@MrDirector786 said:
" Broly is non-canon. Plus, he never really used his galaxy destroying in battle, so why would he use it on Superman? Also, his strength and durability were never anywhere near Superman's. He made giant craters with his punches at most and was almost killed by lava and died from the sun. Superman has turned a moon into rubble and can fly through the core of the sun.  Also, one more thing, even if Cell could destroy a solar system, it takes him so long to charge it up. I don't understand why no one just attacks them in the middle of charging up. "
If Superman is fighting Broly then it doesnt matter if he is noncanon.  He would galaxy bust so he can one shot Superman since Superman has died to much less.  Plus there would be no more yellow sun.  I know you wouldnt want him to Galaxy bust because Superman will die but it already is shown he can do it in the film and it is a done deal once he does.

Cell has instant transmission.  He can warp elsewhere, charge it up, then blow the Solar System with no one there to stop him.  Maybe he just wanted to do it right in their face to see their reactions.  Only reason he had the Cell games was to see their fear before he moved on to the next solar system/planet.   As for stopping someone powering up a solar system destroying Beam...do you rush forward and be the first to get blasted if he has to release it prematurely? Those characters cant even stop him anyway, they were either weaker than him or half dead.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Hellos
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Hellos said:
"The sun's core produces more energy in one second then ever displayed by the DBZ fighters.  If Gohan and Cell where blasting away at each other with Solar System busting attacks, the Earth would not have survived it at all. "
seriously...do you do anything other than ignoring facts and talking out of your ass.   i already know that i showed you personally that people in the dbzu condense their energy to make them smaller..but still contain the same amount of energy to destroy a planet solar system whatever..and yet you keep the planet wouldnt have survived blah blah blah. I personally showed you vegita making a final fash and everyone begged him not to becuse it would destroy the earth..and then at the last second he made the attack small enough to hit only cell. Goku Warp kamahamaha..was only big enough to spand cells shoulders...all of his pals..and even cell himself said he wouldnt go through with that attack because the sensed he gathered enough energy to kill them and the planet...and yet you..ugh i'm just going to ignore you from now on "

The man who uses non cannon films and PIS scans is going to ignore me for stating a fact?

@Hellos said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:

"....the end  spare me..cell can destroy a solar system..get over it  "

Never has and never will display that level of power.  Like I said the Sun's core is pumping out more juice then we have EVER seen the DBZ fighters toss out of their ass, and its holding together just fine. "
Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Kal-El Summers
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Kal-El Summers said:

Please, I've read the the DB manga, so don't give me that "little comic fanboys" bullshit. I haven't met a DB fan yet that can explain to me why Cell's clash of Kamehamehas with Gohan didn't destroy at least the planet since he should've been using all of his power. And Goku's dialogue during it even supports the "Cell's a bluffing douche" belief because he told Gohan to not hold back and that they could fix any damage done to the planet with the Dragon Balls. Funny enough, all it left was a crater int he ground. Solar system-busting, my ass. Try finding actual proof instead of lame character-fallible statements. 
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@MrDirector786 said:
"Broly is non-canon. Plus, he never really used his galaxy destroying in battle, so why would he use it on Superman? Also, his strength and durability were never anywhere near Superman's. He made giant craters with his punches at most and was almost killed by lava and died from the sun. Superman has turned a moon into rubble and can fly through the core of the sun.  Also, one more thing, even if Cell could destroy a solar system, it takes him so long to charge it up. I don't understand why no one just attacks them in the middle of charging up. "

broly is more canon than anything dc or marvel has put out in decadea. Akira toriyama created him his attacks..etc etc. Spare me thecanon non canon crap..im sick of hearing it on this site. SUperman is written by about 4 different dudes none of which created him...broly has the honor of actually saying he was written by his creator..the same with every single dbz movie villian with the exception of the dragin in wrath of dragon...end rant

lol how do you know he never used it? Like i said..goku condenses his energy down to be the size of his fist or a bike ..and those are beyond planet busters. Goku absorbed all the energy in the entire universe..and he condenesed it down to the point it could fit inside a smalll school gym 

lol broly was almost killed by lava..you're high. Broly rose from the lava without a single burn..so spare methe barley crap. And i guess you didnt see brolys heart exploding  before he entered the sun. Cooler survived being inside of the sun but couldnt take a punch from goku. 

it doesnt take long to charge up attacks.. Not that it matters because goku has Instant transmission and he has uses instant tranmission and gather energy at the same time
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By chaos-soul
@Kal-El Summers said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Kal-El Summers said:
Please, I've read the the DB manga, so don't give me that "little comic fanboys" bullshit. I haven't met a DB fan yet that can explain to me why Cell's clash of Kamehamehas with Gohan didn't destroy at least the planet since he should've been using all of his power. And Goku's dialogue during it even supports the "Cell's a bluffing douche" belief because he told Gohan to not hold back and that they could fix any damage done to the planet with the Dragon Balls. Funny enough, all it left was a crater int he ground. Solar system-busting, my ass. Try finding actual proof instead of lame character-fallible statements.  "
i can help with that. cell is much stronger than freeza and sayin saga vegeta. in the sayin saga b4 vegta got to earth he blew up some some random planet. if vegeta can do it that early we kno cell can. that is all
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Hellos

That was not a solar system busting attack, not even close.
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Kal-El Summers said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Kal-El Summers said:
Please, I've read the the DB manga, so don't give me that "little comic fanboys" bullshit. I haven't met a DB fan yet that can explain to me why Cell's clash of Kamehamehas with Gohan didn't destroy at least the planet since he should've been using all of his power. And Goku's dialogue during it even supports the "Cell's a bluffing douche" belief because he told Gohan to not hold back and that they could fix any damage done to the planet with the Dragon Balls. Funny enough, all it left was a crater int he ground. Solar system-busting, my ass. Try finding actual proof instead of lame character-fallible statements.  "

spare me the i read the mangas crap. i havent met a person routing against goku on this site yet that knew anything about dbz. Why their attacks do minimum damage to surroundinf areas..why this why that..all can be answered if peole actually read the manag or watched the show 

like i said comic fanboy..read the manga or watch the show. the same thing happened when vegeta tried to destroy earth and goku countered with a kaioken times 4 kamahamaha. Its called a power struggle..if two streams of ki energy hit at the same time its like an irristible force meets an inmovable object until one of them gets weaker..or one of them suddenly gets stronger and put more energy into the blast. 

second the blast didnt cause the crater..the crater was created by the radious of the big ball of energy..ican post scans if you like...but oh wait..you should have those already i mean you read the manga 

goku knew his strong was stronger and was holding back....how you get goku thinks cell is a lying douche..lmfao i wouldnt even waste my time asking 

go stoke your superman comics
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Hellos
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Kal-El Summers said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Kal-El Summers said:
spare me the i read the mangas crap. i havent met a person routing against goku on this site yet that knew anything about dbz. Why their attacks do minimum damage to surroundinf areas..why this why that..all can be answered if peole actually read the manag or watched the show  like i said comic fanboy..read the manga or watch the show. the same thing happened when vegeta tried to destroy earth and goku countered with a kaioken times 4 kamahamaha. Its called a power struggle..if two streams of ki energy hit at the same time its like an irristible force meets an inmovable object until one of them gets weaker..or one of them suddenly gets stronger and put more energy into the blast.  second the blast didnt cause the crater..the crater was created by the radious of the big ball of energy..ican post scans if you like...but oh wait..you should have those already i mean you read the manga  goku knew his strong was stronger and was holding back....how you get goku thinks cell is a lying douche..lmfao i wouldnt even waste my time asking  go stoke your superman comics "

When DBZ fighters can actually display the power to actually blow this up, then I'll believe it. Untill then. 

WHARRGARBL DBZ FANBOY
WHARRGARBL DBZ FANBOY
Saiyan_God_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Saiyan_God_Max
@Hellos said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Kal-El Summers said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@Kal-El Summers said:
spare me the i read the mangas crap. i havent met a person routing against goku on this site yet that knew anything about dbz. Why their attacks do minimum damage to surroundinf areas..why this why that..all can be answered if peole actually read the manag or watched the show  like i said comic fanboy..read the manga or watch the show. the same thing happened when vegeta tried to destroy earth and goku countered with a kaioken times 4 kamahamaha. Its called a power struggle..if two streams of ki energy hit at the same time its like an irristible force meets an inmovable object until one of them gets weaker..or one of them suddenly gets stronger and put more energy into the blast.  second the blast didnt cause the crater..the crater was created by the radious of the big ball of energy..ican post scans if you like...but oh wait..you should have those already i mean you read the manga  goku knew his strong was stronger and was holding back....how you get goku thinks cell is a lying douche..lmfao i wouldnt even waste my time asking  go stoke your superman comics "

When DBZ fighters can actually display the power to actually blow this up, then I'll believe it. Untill then. 

WHARRGARBL DBZ FANBOY
WHARRGARBL DBZ FANBOY
"

kidd buu and broly destroying galaxies 

lmfao seriously heelos..do you have anything that even resembles a life? Every since i joined this site i have seen you do nothing but troll dbz fans..i mean do comics mean that much to you...lmfao i didnt realize onk and paper meant so much to you...seriously guy..get a freaking life already. It has been explained to you multipletimes already why galacies and planets and solar systems dont get exploded when goku fights...and for the soul purpose of acting like a child you're willling to ignore it and keep babbling on as if nothing was said at all 

ughh you're pathetic