Sun WuKong vs Galactus

• 171 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Just fed big G

Fight starts on earth, in a forest.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@baron_von_santa I was expecting Pre-Recton Beyonder and Lucifer Morningstar vs. Sun Wukong.

Anyways, there's no point if the dude isn't online, and chances are this'll be locked before he gets to see it or have a say.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@mysticmedivh: He's offline? Dang, when I make intentional mismatches, I make it just out of reach of winning. Using lucifer would've damned this thread to eternal locking.

though even I don't know the extent of his powers. Sun really is seriously powerful, hope this isn't another victory for him.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Pre-Retcon Beyonder=Rekt

Lucifer Morningstar=Rekt

Galactus=Get Rekt.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

dunno. if I did say wukong win people will start getting pissed at me

JoseLoayza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sun Wukong

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Today you face the great sage... TRANSFORM!"

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mee09 said:

"Today you face the great sage... TRANSFORM!"

Avatar image for supermonkeyking
supermonkeyking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sun wukong stomps

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sun wukong stomps

Why did you bump this?!... *looks at username

Oh...

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supermonkeyking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supermonkeyking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_saiyan_devil: lol so what if i bumped it,the battle would be good between them and yes sun wukong wins in his strongest form he is nigh omnipotent in his regular form he is only skyfather level

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DonatelloRawks

@supermonkeyking: @houseshm: @joseloayza: @masterkungfu: @beyondergod: @baron_von_santa: Guys I wonder if ANY of you actually ever read the Journey to the West novel?

Sun Wukong's best destructive feats put him on mountain level.

I had to forever SMH at posts like this. It is one thing to joke that "Batman with prep solos Galactus", its another thing to be completely clueless about a character.

EDIT: BTW, I am assuming Sun Wukong of the Journey to the West novel, written in the 16th century. Goku is on a whole other level and topic altogether.

supermonkeyking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DonatelloRawks stop low balling sun wukong most powerful version is nigh omnipotent in his regular version he is only skyfather due to him having many hax but idk much about his destructive feats

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DonatelloRawks

@supermonkeyking said:

@DonatelloRawks stop low balling sun wukong most powerful version is nigh omnipotent in his regular version he is only skyfather due to him having many hax but idk much about his destructive feats

You must have mistaken him for Goku of DBZ and DBS.

Loading Video...

In the above video, Wukong's best fighting feat was with God Erlang. From 41:54 onwards. Does it look like anything even near country level? Nope.

Also more below.

Loading Video...

In the above video, Wukong's best destructive feat was busting a mountain. Watch 9:06 onwards.

The above two videos should put to rest the claims that the original Sun Wukong was some nebulous universe-busting entity.

supermonkeyking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks: am not mistaking him for goku lol and am talking about journey to the west he held up a galaxy with his staff and I think that's his regular version and that feat alone put him at skyfather lol

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermonkeyking: I don't have time to reply the next few days so I would just like to say that the feat you mentioned NEVER happened. Where is the source for that feat? Please provide it, if you can.

If the novel does mention it, then its hyperbole similar to the "54,000 miles in a leap" claim. Not only that, the novel was written in 16th century China, when they don't have a single idea of modern astronomy. To China at that time, earth is flat and is the centre of the universe. The celestial bodies were close to earth etc etc. It's not a fair measurement to put a 16th century character in modern settings.

If you have any replies, I can only do so after a few days

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MasterKungFu

@donatellorawks said:

@supermonkeyking: I don't have time to reply the next few days so I would just like to say that the feat you mentioned NEVER happened. Where is the source for that feat? Please provide it, if you can.

If the novel does mention it, then its hyperbole similar to the "54,000 miles in a leap" claim. Not only that, the novel was written in 16th century China, when they don't have a single idea of modern astronomy. To China at that time, earth is flat and is the centre of the universe. The celestial bodies were close to earth etc etc. It's not a fair measurement to put a 16th century character in modern settings.

If you have any replies, I can only do so after a few days

dude you are trying equate our current understanding of the universe with what the ancient chinese had. it doesn't work like that. that is how their universe was set up and you must abide by that or you might as well equate other fictional universes like marvel and dc together nevermind the fact marvel doesn't planets called oa, thanagar, krypton etc or dc with planets called hala, korbine, sakaar etc, dbz namek has 3 suns!!!! etc

"hyperboles" happen all the time in novels because there's no other way to represent these feats otherwise chthulhu lifting a car must be hyperbole too

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: I don't understand your point. That is exactly what I am driving at. Journey to the west universe is a universe, but its also small based on writers intent.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: I don't understand your point. That is exactly what I am driving at. Journey to the west universe is a universe, but its also small based on writers intent.

then you must abide by how their universe is set up not try and modernize with our current understanding of the universe

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: of course, if so, then the character is universal, but its in context of the writer's intent, which in this case is a small one. The battle is pitting this ancient character against a modern one. It is inevitable that you have to compare the two and resolve the inconsistency between the two different writers. The larger "universal" character wins in that case.

supermonkeyking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks: it depends which version actually in his most powerful he is nigh omnipotent if its his regular he could still win since he is immortal not even the budha could kill and budha is equal to tooa

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks: am not mistaking him for goku lol and am talking about journey to the west he held up a galaxy with his staff and I think that's his regular version and that feat alone put him at skyfather lol

^

Superwarior confirmed.

supermonkeyking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By supermonkeyking
DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermonkeyking: please provide source. Repeating something multiple times doesn't make it true.

I reiterate that the original version is not even close to planet level. And I have provided video adaptations showing feats that demonstrate so. Do the same.

supermonkeyking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nohatestruck: k no more naruto threads also why don't u like wukong lol i guess you don't like goku as well

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Thedarkpaladin
supermonkeyking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By supermonkeyking

@donatellorawks: thats not the original version though the one you showed in the video the original is the 16th century one right

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I swear if any mod locks this before i have time to go down on the wukong haters.. wukong wins this and ima prove how

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: Why would they lock this? Nobody called for a mismatch and its not breading any rules. I was just pointing out another Nohate alt.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@xxgin: What about them? I don't see any tags for any mods. When I tagged them about nohate they would have locked this most likely if they thought it was that big of a mismatch.

supermonkeyking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: What about them? I don't see any tags for any mods. When I tagged them about nohate they would have locked this most likely if they thought it was that big of a mismatch.

it would be a mismatch for galactus because sun wukong is too much for him even in his weakest version probably wukong still wins

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:

it would be a mismatch for galactus because sun wukong is too much for him even in his weakest version probably wukong still wins

I know nothing about his weakest version.

supermonkeyking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By supermonkeyking

@thedarkpaladin: do you know about one of his strongest version(not his strongest version because if you did some reasearch you would find that at the end of the story he became nigh omnipotent)

sun wukong can make a hundred thousand clones of himself instantly using his hair

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: do you know about one of his strongest version(not his strongest version because if you did some reasearch you would find that at the end of the story he became nigh omnipotent)

sun wukong can make a hundred thousand clones of himself instantly using his hair

The only Sun Wukong I know about is the one from Journey to the west.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By XxGin

@donatellorawks said:

then you must abide by how their universe is set up not try and modernize with our current understanding of the universe

chill chill chill you must be kidding me right? I will school you so you better get ready finger cracks due to the amount of crap I will have to type..

Now,first of all, you have to understand, the ancient chinese thought that heaven, or the sky, was infinite. This can be proven by the word Shang Ti, it means sky or in other words god in chinese. It literally means upper land, so heaven.

Shangdi or Shang-ti (Chinese: 上帝; pinyin: Shàngdì), also written simply as Di or Tianze (Chinese: 帝; pinyin: ; "Emperor"), is a supreme god and sky deity in China's traditional religions. At a point he was identified as Tian, "Heaven", the "Universe", the "Great All".

So, busting any part of the sky or wrecking all of heaven is farrr beyond just universal.

Now, this is why in the vertigo universe, it was said that Wukong jumped over all of the multiverse with one leap.. this is far beyond just some writer hyping up his feat, it was meant to be interperated this way. Can you imagine going back in time and telling people about a multiverse? or even galaxies? Heck they thought that the sun was the largest object in the air.

Now, this can be further proven by the Pangu creation myth. So basically, Pangu was born from a cosmic egg, he was everything. He separated the ying and the yang with a swing of a axe. To seperate it, he stood between them and pushed them apart. So basically, Pangu then died, but his death was after he had grown. He grew ten feet everyday and by the time he has died, the world was infinitely high. He then became the world. The fleas on his body became all the animals, his blood became the river etc But his hair became the milky way. So this clearly shows that the ancient Chinese thought that the sky was indeed infinite. The sky was the universe.

So when Sun Wukong jumped to the ends of heaven, it was not a small feat. Also, Galactus can't hurt Wukong. Cosmic energy is just too raw. Dr Strange would have a easier time of defeating Wukong. Wukong is immune to physical damage, he has beyond deadpool leveled regeneration. This is shown by him being burned in the cauldron with the hottest of all fires but still easily surviving and coming out undamaged, in fact stronger than ever. So how can super nova's hurt him? He cuts himself for fun and can grow back any body parts, or reattach them with a point of a finger.

Wukong can also make a infinite amount of clones of himself to maul Galactus completely..

Also chinese dieties needs respect, Wukong instilled fear into the Jade Emporer who is nign omnipotent-omnipotent soo, ya. Wukong is like the impossible man or Mxy of mythology, the dude just messes around and wrecks havoc scaring all gods, that's crazy if you think of it.

Besides, Sun Wukong can just call Guan Yin to wreck Galactus..

themonkeyking1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: thats pretty impressive

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DonatelloRawks

@donatellorawks: thats not the original version though the one you showed in the video the original is the 16th century one right

That is an adaptation of the 16th century character. It is amongst the closest and most faithful adaptation of the novel, and is almost literal in its adaptation. So you see any universe busting stuff there? Hell no.

@xxgin said:

chill chill chill you must be kidding me right? I will school you so you better get ready finger cracks due to the amount of crap I will have to type..

Now,first of all, you have to understand, the ancient chinese thought that heaven, or the sky, was infinite. This can be proven by the word Shang Ti, it means sky or in other words god in chinese. It literally means upper land, so heaven.

Shangdi or Shang-ti (Chinese: 上帝; pinyin: Shàngdì), also written simply as Di or Tianze (Chinese: 帝; pinyin: ; "Emperor"), is a supreme god and sky deity in China's traditional religions. At a point he was identified as Tian, "Heaven", the "Universe", the "Great All".

So, busting any part of the sky or wrecking all of heaven is farrr beyond just universal.

Now, this is why in the vertigo universe, it was said that Wukong jumped over all of the multiverse with one leap.. this is far beyond just some writer hyping up his feat, it was meant to be interperated this way. Can you imagine going back in time and telling people about a multiverse? or even galaxies? Heck they thought that the sun was the largest object in the air.

Now, this can be further proven by the Pangu creation myth. So basically, Pangu was born from a cosmic egg, he was everything. He separated the ying and the yang with a swing of a axe. To seperate it, he stood between them and pushed them apart. So basically, Pangu then died, but his death was after he had grown. He grew ten feet everyday and by the time he has died, the world was infinitely high. He then became the world. The fleas on his body became all the animals, his blood became the river etc But his hair became the milky way. So this clearly shows that the ancient Chinese thought that the sky was indeed infinite. The sky was the universe.

So when Sun Wukong jumped to the ends of heaven, it was not a small feat. Also, Galactus can't hurt Wukong. Cosmic energy is just too raw. Dr Strange would have a easier time of defeating Wukong. Wukong is immune to physical damage, he has beyond deadpool leveled regeneration. This is shown by him being burned in the cauldron with the hottest of all fires but still easily surviving and coming out undamaged, in fact stronger than ever. So how can super nova's hurt him? He cuts himself for fun and can grow back any body parts, or reattach them with a point of a finger.

Wukong can also make a infinite amount of clones of himself to maul Galactus completely..

Also chinese dieties needs respect, Wukong instilled fear into the Jade Emporer who is nign omnipotent-omnipotent soo, ya. Wukong is like the impossible man or Mxy of mythology, the dude just messes around and wrecks havoc scaring all gods, that's crazy if you think of it.

Besides, Sun Wukong can just call Guan Yin to wreck Galactus..

I don't like sounding like a jerk, but your arguments are absolutely ridiculous and illogical with no understanding of what the battle forums emphasized - feats, relevant character statements, and "Word of God".

Firstly, read the goddamn novel.

1. Wukong busted NOTHING bigger than mountains.
  2. Wukong jumped to the ends of the universe, which you claimed to be infinite... Besides this statement being absolutely illogical and nonsensical, that feat is also inconsistent with the rest of the his other feats - Which means PIS.
  3. Jade Emperor is written as an incompetent and useless ruler in the novel (History: The writer obviously has an anti-Taoist and anti-establishment bias), it is unfair to compare the Jade Emperor of the novel to the Jade Emperor of the myths. Its like trying to compare Frank Miller's Superman with Post-Crisis Superman.
  4. Wukong's best feats are in fighting skills, resourcefulness, cunning intellect, and his simple magical tricks, not his destructive capabilities. His regular feats are also pretty much fighting and outwitting his opponents.

Secondly, Galactus has better feats than Wukong. If you can't even stomach reading the novel, go watch the first 3 episodes of Journey to the West 1986, where he showed his best feats by wrecking havoc on heaven. NONE of that suggest that Wukong's feats were superior to that of Galactus. In fact in the show and the novel he has shown to regularly struggle against earth-bound demons:

1. nearly got blinded by the squirrel demon
  2. nearly got killed by the magical fires generated by the Red Boy
  3. suffered literal intense headaches from a Scorpion demoness' sting
  4. repeatedly gets captured by magical items from Heaven
  5. overwhelmed by collective fighting skills of three demons
  6. Lao Zi's disciples used his pride to make him carry progressively heavier mountains until he got trapped by a third
  7. failed to find his kidnapped master amongst a giant network of underground caves
  8. more I have yet to list

All this and you claimed that he can stomp someone who at his weak state busted 3 star systems????!!!! HAHAHAHA. Sorry for the rudeness, but its so ridiculous that I think you are trolling. Don't give me smart-ass retorts like "But Galactus got scared away by Thor", we are talking about regular feats and Galactus' regular feats just far outstrip Wukong's that they aren't even comparable.

Thirdly, regarding your description of Wukong's feats is another indication you don't read at all. Wukong's surviving Lao Zi's cauldron isn't regeneration, its a feat of his durability. And I guess you didn't know that he feared the magical fire from the Red Boy and nearly got chilled to death in the water due to trying to escape his assaults? Oh and he nearly got blinded by the squirrel demon? What durability are you talking about? Super nova can't hurt him? Oh wait, the ancient Chinese writers know nothing about super nova.

Wukong using infinite clones trick? Didn't the squirrel demon simply blew those clones away with his magic? Its not always fool-proof, and Wukong don't always use it. And do you think even a starving Galactus is below the likes of the earth-bound squirrel demon? LOL!

As for Wukong instilling feat in Jade Emperor, I've elaborated that earlier.

Finally, you have failed to refute anything I put up earlier in the videos showing Wukong's feats as depicted in the most faithful adaptation of the novel thus far.

Stop repeating the same old things you copy paste from other websites and we would have a debate.

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

I swear if any mod locks this before i have time to go down on the wukong haters.. wukong wins this and ima prove how

Hmmm I said that Wukong loses and I'm a hater?

Nice logic. You must be a troll then? Would you be happy about this accusation?

NONE of the viners here know a SINGLE thing about Sun Wukong and only copy and paste the hype without understanding of either the novel or the historical context. And NONE of them here ever refuted me successfully on this point so far.

And don't repeat that I'm a hater. I am an Asian and I read almost the entirety of the Journey to the West novel, albeit in translated form, and I watched many TV adaptations of the novel. YOU don't get to call me a hater when I liked the story even better than I liked the story of Batman.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By XxGin

@donatellorawks said:
@xxgin said:

NONE of the viners here know a SINGLE thing about Sun Wukong and only copy and paste the hype without understanding of either the novel or the historical context. And NONE of them here ever refuted me successfully on this point so far.

And don't repeat that I'm a hater. I am an Asian and I read almost the entirety of the Journey to the West novel, albeit in translated form, and I watched many TV adaptations of the novel. YOU don't get to call me a hater when I liked the story even better than I liked the story of Batman.

Was I ever speaking to you? get off your high horse I didn't even see you friggin post, not everything is directed towards you. Also being Asian doesn't change crap. It's not about liking the story it's about respecting it.

Also, I did read the story so stop assuming stuff. Don't waltz in here and dump a pile of crap, accuse people of beign unenformed and add a I am Asian in the end expecting people to just back off and be like Woah his asian and read the story.. dang.. I don't get to do this now cuz his asian. Fun fact, there are over 2 billion asians in the world.. don't think you know more than others

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DonatelloRawks

@xxgin said:
@donatellorawks said:
@xxgin said:

Was I ever speaking to you? get off your high horse I didn't even see you friggin post, not everything is directed towards you. Also being Asian doesn't change crap. It's not about liking the story it's about respecting it.

Also, I did read the story so stop assuming stuff. Don't waltz in here and dump a pile of crap, accuse people of beign unenformed and add a I am Asian in the end expecting people to just back off and be like Woah his asian and read the story.. dang.. I don't get to do this now cuz his asian. Fun fact, there are over 2 billion asians in the world.. don't think you know more than others

Respecting the story? You want to talk about respect? Respect something means to understand and know the topic well, and be honest and appreciative about it. It is not exaggerating whatever merits it has. It is not just glancing at the topic and just saying "Yay, I like this thing because on the surface its so overpowered/sounds like gold/etc!"

Did I say that being an Asian made me more credible in the elaboration of Journey to the West? Nope. I was only pointing out that I like the story of Journey to the West so much that I have read the story, both abridged and the novel, and the TV adaptations and noted out in my mind the differences between the original and the adaptations. I might sound rude and arrogant, but that's because of the ridiculous disrespect that people showed towards the source material by exaggerating Wukong's feats. I can finally understand the feelings of why hardcore Batman fans get so irritated by trolls exaggerating Batman into some god-like prep-master - The trolls don't actually read about the Batman stories and merely make disrespectful assumptions.

All your posts I have observed so far are merely copy-paste material which are based on extrapolations that the original writer never suggested. I don't see you mentioning anything about his adventures during the journey to the west, which is where the BULK of his feats are. If that doesn't suggest deceiving the viner crowd who just listen to hearsay, then it only means you read ONLY about his famous deeds somewhere on wikipedia and are thus similarly mislead.

You are arguing that Wukong is above Galactus, which is absolutely ridiculous and even ignoring the ridiculous sense of it I had refuted it many times. Your post here? Mere ranting about me, nothing about the arguments regarding the story and character. So... where's the arguments that would refute my points that Wukong has regular trouble against earth-bound demons who are obviously not even planet-level? Where's the arguments that would refute my points that Galactus at his weakest showed superior feats to Wukong's best feats? None? Okay.

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big G

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By XxGin

@donatellorawks said:@xxgin said: @donatellorawks said: @xxgin said: I swear if any mod locks this before i have time to go down on the wukong haters.. wukong wins this and ima prove how

Respecting the story? You want to talk about respect? Respect something means to understand and know the topic well, and be honest and appreciative about it. It is not exaggerating whatever merits it has. It is not just glancing at the topic and just saying "Yay, I like this thing because on the surface its so overpowered/sounds like gold/etc!"

Did I say that being an Asian made me more credible in the elaboration of Journey to the West? Nope. I was only pointing out that I like the story of Journey to the West so much that I have read the story, both abridged and the novel, and the TV adaptations and noted out in my mind the differences between the original and the adaptations. I might sound rude and arrogant, but that's because of the ridiculous disrespect that people showed towards the source material by exaggerating Wukong's feats. I can finally understand the feelings of why hardcore Batman fans get so irritated by trolls exaggerating Batman into some god-like prep-master - The trolls don't actually read about the Batman stories and merely make disrespectful assumptions.

All your posts I have observed so far are merely copy-paste material which are based on extrapolations that the original writer never suggested. I don't see you mentioning anything about his adventures during the journey to the west, which is where the BULK of his feats are. If that doesn't suggest deceiving the viner crowd who just listen to hearsay, then it only means you read ONLY about his famous deeds somewhere on wikipedia and are thus similarly mislead.

You are arguing that Wukong is above Galactus, which is absolutely ridiculous and even ignoring the ridiculous sense of it I had refuted it many times. Your post here? Mere ranting about me, nothing about the arguments regarding the story and character. So... where's the arguments that would refute my points that Wukong has regular trouble against earth-bound demons who are obviously not even planet-level? Where's the arguments that would refute my points that Galactus at his weakest showed superior feats to Wukong's best feats? None? Okay.

You never really had any arguments.. all you did was disregard all my arguments and say a few were pis.. you then listed hw Wukong was defeated and said I couldn't list how Galactus was defeated.

Second of all, a lot of my stuff wasn't copy and paste, it was called knowledge.. For the record, I would rather have copy and paste of information than your own opinions..

Galactis has been tortured, killed, drained,erased, killed soo many times and wukong has only been close to dying......what is your version of consistencies

mightyapeking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big G

galactus has no chance of winning agaisnt wukong man unless if it's one of wukong weakest version yes

just look at how strong wukong is here and that's not even his strongest version lol

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Sun_Wukong

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DonatelloRawks

lmao. Avoiding refuting my arguments again with your vague replies.

Since you like to play the vague game. I will directly refute every of your single statements one by one to embarrass you - Not personal, but solely to prove that your claims about Sun Wukong are completely fraudulent so that readers on this site know about Wukong as he truly is.

My replies in bold.

@xxgin said:

You never really had any arguments.. all you did was disregard all my arguments and say a few were pis..

I did not disregard your arguments, I had merely used MY arguments to show Wukong's limits - His regular feats and what problems he had faced in the novel, to contrast your painting of him as something above Galactus. I had presented my arguments using the novel as a source, while you failed to.

you then listed hw Wukong was defeated and said I couldn't list how Galactus was defeated.

Wukong's defeats or problems faced in the novel, which are those I had highlighted, are what he had REGULARLY faced in the novel. These are where his bulk of feats came from. He showed good fighting abilities and wits that few other demons or gods could match, but when it comes to difficult situations where he faced even craftier opponents or opponents with special magical abilities, he too faced his wits' end. You had deliberately omitted the entire context of the story and presented ONLY his top feats as if he is omnipotent.

Even then, his top feats NEVER showed anything on planet level when it comes to CV's proper definition of feats.

Second of all, a lot of my stuff wasn't copy and paste, it was called knowledge.. For the record, I would rather have copy and paste of information than your own opinions..

Do you have the BALLS to say that my above arguments were opinions?

I used the novel as a source: http://www.chine-informations.com/fichiers/jourwest.pdf

Wukong's best FIGHTING feats were his wrecking havoc on Heaven. Page 72 to 74 saw him forcing back the 100,000 troops of Heaven with his multiple clones magic trick. Page 87 to 90 saw him freed from Lao Zi's cauldron and he started his rampage on heaven, where he was forced into a corner. Note that none of that suggested him threatening the universe, galaxy, or even planet.

Wukong's best DESTRUCTIVE feat was busting a mountain. Page 207 sees him doing that to free himself after Buddha's magic imprisonment seal was released.

Amongst Wukong's many problems he faced which he alone can't solve, was the Red Boy. He was overwhelmed by the Red Boy's fires in Page 570-572. Returning for a second round nearly killed him, as seen in Page 575-577. So I guess the magic tricks of Red Boy and the other demons, who were only earth-bound, were above Galactus? LOL. This isn't PIS, Wukong regularly faces problems like this that forced him to seek help from others.

So go ahead, point out where in the novel did Wukong busted a planet, held up a galaxy, nearly destroyed the universe? I provided references and source. Do the same.

Galactis has been tortured, killed, drained,erased, killed soo many times and wukong has only been close to dying......what is your version of consistencies

Nice logic you have there. Batman too, has only been close to dying too. Do I say Batman is above Galactus? No. We talk about feats.

Oh BTW, don't tell me that heaven is a metaphor for the universe, because the novel never said it - don't put your OWN ideas into the novel. Most Chinese adaptations interpreted JTTW's Taoist pantheon's heavenly palace as an alternate dimension.