Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Enchantress

Vs.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Bloodlust Suicide Squad vs. Bloodlust and morals off Team MCU. No prep or knowledge of each other.

Battle location is at Gotham

No Caption Provided

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ss

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Sorry, this has just been bothering me.

Current DC movie universe = DC Extended Universe. DCEU.Not DCCU, not DCU. (You got this one right, though).

Current Marvel movie universe = Marvel Cinematic Universe. MCU. Not MCEU.

I know I sound like a dick, but I can't exactly apologize for this.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: No that's cool. I'll fix that.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Cap solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cap solos

Diablo or Enchantress solos....if she's allowed here.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El Diablo kills them instantly.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El Diablo or Enchantress could solo.

Without them however team MCU would win. The only other member of the SS that was at all impressive was Deadshot.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Bucky Winter Soldier mode, make MCU bloodlusted because as is Gode Mode Diablo solos.

If MCU was bloodlusted it would come come down to who was faster to draw between Hawkeye bunker buster/ shock wave and Diablo. But since Diablo Begins as a human I would go with MCU Team

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
deactivated-5bbee326da7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen the most but i'm 100 % sure that Enchantress and El Diablo can both solo but what about killer croc is he even a factor

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

Is Bucky Winter Soldier mode, make MCU bloodlusted because as is Gode Mode Diablo solos.

If MCU was bloodlusted it would come come down to who was faster to draw between Hawkeye bunker buster/ shock wave and Diablo. But since Diablo Begins as a human I would go with MCU Team

Oh yeah, if Diablo gets shot in the face before he transforms that would definitely be a problem. Unfortunately though not sure what they would do to Enchantress. Can she even die if her heart isn't around?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

Oh yeah, if Diablo gets shot in the face before he transforms that would definitely be a problem. Unfortunately though not sure what they would do to Enchantress. Can she even die if her heart isn't around?

No

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:
@thanosii said:

No

Then yeah I don't see how the MCU team can actually win. Take her away and they could if Bucky shoots Diablo in the face.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

Would they even get the chance to shoot him? The prison scene showed that he doesn't need time to incinerate a large group of people.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: Oh didn't see her but her brother with his heart died from a less than bunker bursting bomb and even with her heart Harley hurt her with a sword so I would say yes. She is a game changer but still a glass Canon.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:
@man_of_miracles said:
@thanosii said:

Would they even get the chance to shoot him? The prison scene showed that he doesn't need time to incinerate a large group of people.

I mean it really depends who Bucky decides to kill first. If he doesn't immediately shoot Diablo, then they most likely lose, they definitely lose if they don't shoot him before he transforms.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thanosii

The prison scene won't apply unless he is willing to kill his team mates. And Caps shield can tank it with BUcky behind him then they just shoot him. He needed time with his more focused flames.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Need more context man. As it stands, Diablo can go berserk and solo and enchantress can't be killed because they dont have her heart. And if she is given her heart, she should solo if she isn't jobbing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

@man_of_miracles: Oh didn't see her but her brother with his heart died from a less than bunker bursting bomb and even with her heart Harley hurt her with a sword so I would say yes. She is a game changer but still a glass Canon.

Her brother is weaker than her, as shown in the scene subway that she says he should feed to get strong again. Harley used Katana's sword.

Despite the Katana's sword be able to imprison souls we do not know all the powers it may have, moreove she doesn't seem to been affected by bullets and Harley's bat.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals means Bucky isnt WS mode and Hawkeye isn't pull out Bunker buster Arrows so in this scenario they definitely lose. Diablo or Enchantress vould solo

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

Her brother is weaker than her, as shown in the scene subway that she says he should feed to get strong again.Harley used Katana's sword.

Despite the Katana's sword be able to imprison souls we do not know all the powers it may have, moreove she doesn't seem to been affected by bullets and Harley's bat.

We can't assume anything about Katana's sword in terms of its destructive power, it looked to be pretty normal in her fight scenes.

But the problem here is that Enchantress's heart could be a thousand miles away. I don't think they can kill her/subdue her without it.

I really think she would need to be excluded to make it a fair scenario. Especially with morals on as that is a huge detriment to team MCU.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

SS with no problem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:
@thanosii said:

Her brother is weaker than her, as shown in the scene subway that she says he should feed to get strong again.Harley used Katana's sword.

We can't assume anything about Katana's sword in terms of its destructive power, it looked to be pretty normal in her fight scenes.

But the problem here is that Enchantress's heart could be a thousand miles away. I don't think they can kill her/subdue her without it.

I really think she would need to be excluded to make it a fair scenario. Especially with morals on as that is a huge detriment to team MCU.

I'm not assuming anything,but is a possibility since it is magical in origin.
Katana's sword doesn't necessarily need to have a destructive power to do so,but instead could weaken magic....like in New 52.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She was not more powerful than him.

1. He took on gunships and armoured vehicles she got ragdolled by killer croc

2. Waller nearly killed her by stabbing her heart until he casually disconnected her from it something she couldn't do herself.

3. He fought an stomped Suicide sqaud including a God mode Diablo she admitted they where worthy opponentsfor her

3. She created the machine using his powers for 3 days and only head her heart for an hour with no difference.

Besides he possessed 3 men while she possessed one woman

hyperion234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

The prison scene won't apply unless he is willing to kill his team mates. And Caps shield can tank it with BUcky behind him then they just shoot him. He needed time with his more focused flames.

The shield doesn't cover his entire body......

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, deadshot could potentially solo, as long as they're meeting head to head

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: it does in the picture above besides they hides behind some cover

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:
@matchesmalone21 said:
@thanosii said:

I'm not assuming anything,but is a possibility since it is magical in origin.

Katana's sword doesn't necessarily need to have a destructive power to do so,but instead could weaken magic....like in New 52.

Right, but we don't know if that is the case. So we shouldn't assume so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

@matchesmalone21: it does in the picture above besides they hides behind some cover

Only in these conditions ... but that doesn't mean that he couldn't use his powers in the surrounding environment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By dondave

Still SS.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Man_of_Miracles
PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Squad. Mainly because of Diablo.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#40  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@werkudoro: Cap decapitates Diablo before he transforms. Then goes on to one shot the others.

Enchantress is a big problem tho. I take back the solo comment just because her

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:
@man_of_miracles said:

Hm. Still more likely that SS takes this. But there is a chance that Diablo gets shot in the face.

Deadshot lays down cover fire giving Diablo the chance to fire bomb them.

I would agree with that for sure. Honestly Diablo makes this a very difficult scenario for the MCU team. If he gets blown up or shot by chance then they can win. Other than that SS wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impure_world: Now it's definite that MCU wins at least 6/10 the only problem now is Deadshot and how fast he can take out Hawkeye and Bucky he did say he could kill Gab Katanna and 5 soldiers solo but that maybe hype.

What makes me lean for MCU is Hawkeye has never missed ( Deadshot did will explain below ) and he has an AoE arrow, a bunker buster arrow that he has used on a shield helicarrier, Loki and and a bunker successfully ( Loki getting knocked down by it is more impressive than anything in Suicide Sqaud).

Bucky has automatic rifles with grenade launcher and is a bullet timer he will definately get Diablo before he can react. Cap has faster than Arrow shield tosses for the kill morals off and can blitz anyone in Suicide Squad.

Widow has eye shot in combat precision which is better than Deadshot has he couldn't shot those fodder of Gab twice even though he knew they needed head shots... in two different scenarios he had to ask Harley ( who by the way was the sexiest badass this year,I would watch only her scenes in Imax again ) to do it.

Diablo is clearly the most powerful here but he is slower than MCU hitters. Enchantress is the second most powerful but is the most obvious target so goes down first as she is a glass Canon, everyone tagged her and Killer Croc did to her what Hulk did to Loki.

So in what has to be the first ever

MARVEL SPEEDBLITZES FTW

Regime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Regime

Suicide Squad 6.5/10, but neither Diablo or Enchantress can solo... thats ridiculous.

Nobody is soloing.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: has cap ever decapitate someone in all mcu movie so far? remind me if i was wrong. deadshot will take care cap and others from a mile away

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0fb93f107d9
deactivated-5a0fb93f107d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@werkudoro: He hasn't had the need, but he is more than capable of doing that.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regime said:

Suicide Squad 6.5/10, but neither Diablo or Enchantress can solo... thats ridiculous.

Nobody is soloing.

Did you watch the movie?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Enchantress

Vs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodlust Suicide Squad vs. Bloodlust and morals off Team MCEU. No prep or knowledge of each other.

Battle location is at Gotham

No Caption Provided

Standart gears? Special gears like bunker arrow are allowed?