Strongest version of Spider-Man runs the gauntlet

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JohnnyZ256

(I'm not sure of this version's name, but it's the Spider-Man that knocked Galactus out with a punch and offered to turn back time in order to do it again. I believe that maybe he's called Cosmic Spider-Man, but I'm probably wrong.)

A) Harry Potter and Darth Vader

B) Candyman and Uber Jason

C) Albert Wesker

D) Agent Smith

E) Mario and Link (full weapons/defenses from Mario I-III and from Link NES and SNES versions, except for Triforce)

F) Freddy Krueger (dream powers)

G) Djinn

H) Douwd

I) Q

Everyone on the list is in character. Spider-Man is in character also, except for battles F-I, where he is bloodlusted. In Round 1 each team gets 30 minutes of prep; in Round 2 each team gets 40 minutes. No prep in battles C-G for anyone. For Battle H, only Spider-Man gets 2 weeks of prep, and only Spider-Man gets 4 weeks of prep for Q.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256:

cosmic spiderman solos all of the together

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I wouldn't be too sure of that.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He effortlessly could take out a Douwd and Q? What are Spider-Man's feats?

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(I'm not sure of this version's name, but it's the Spider-Man that knocked Galactus out with a punch and offered to turn back time in order to do it again. I believe that maybe he's called Cosmic Spider-Man, but I'm probably wrong.)

I believe that Spider Man is "Beyonder Spiderman" since he had a fraction of the Beyonder's power when he did that.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be nice if someone stated this Spider-Man's feats, instead of just repeating the same "he clears" lines.

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gav
@johnnyz256 said:

It would be nice if someone stated this Spider-Man's feats, instead of just repeating the same "he clears" lines.

He can control time, physically KO Galactus with a punch, transport entire cities from the future to the present, he also beat up Molecule Man. if I recall he did this while having the power for only a fraction of a second.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Q can control space, matter, and time, can create alternate universes/dimensions, can resurrect the dead, etc. The Douwd eliminated 50 billion Husnock with a thought. So, those who claim "stomp" are not doing their research.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Q can control space, matter, and time, can create alternate universes/dimensions, can resurrect the dead, etc. The Douwd eliminated 50 billion Husnock with a thought. So, those who claim "stomp" are not doing their research.

You seem to be the Q expert, have you considered making a "Q Respect" thread? I'd love if you did!

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sdunkero_sduduzo995
sdunkero_sduduzo995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe "beyonder" Spiderman restarted all of creation,stomped galactus and malecule man and he did all of this in less than a second...so yeah he most likely clears this

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By jwwprod

@johnnyz256: Strongest version of Spider-man? That would be this version:

When Spiderman had Inhuman Beyonder's powers in "Spiderman & Secret Wars" he defeat a bunch of super-villains including Galactus and molecule man (who had mental blocks at the time):

And remade all of creation (AKA the multiverse) and he also admits that he only had the Inhuman Beyonder's powers for one billionth of a second:

No Caption Provided

Hence Peter’s comment: in that moment, which is this moment, I remade "all of creation"(AKA the multiverse) (here's the panel again just to confirm it):

No Caption Provided

So While it seemed like Peter possessed the Beyonder’s powers for months, in actuality he only had it for 1 billionth of a second, in which he managed to remake all of creation.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav: I have never considered doing so. But I appreciate the suggestion.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I only recognize 20% of the people on the list lmao