Strongest street level hero that could solo 3 dofp future sentinels?

• 82 results
chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@werkudoro: Wait is this comic versions or live action?

I thought it was any version.. that's Why I think the 616 Version of Spider-man would wipe the floor with them.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@laughingbatman: I don't know I was trying to give an educated guess.

For Spider-Man ummm I GUESS???? He isn't a street leveler as in comic wise, but Movie I feel confident to call him a street lever. Due to his past Movies.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@mee09 said:

Spider-Man and Iron-Man aren't Street Levelers. With that being said. No Street Leveler can take out 3 of them without prep. Even in comics.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: no mate I mean the strongest. Come on people I made a thread before comic Batman with prep vs Mcu Thor and most of viners here believe Batman could take him. So I think there's some heroes could do it too against these three robots

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@werkudoro: Finding the "strongest character that can beat something" doesn't make any sense. Why not just ask for the strongest street leveler in general? Asking for the weakest character that can pull of a win against a threat makes a hell of a lot more sense.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By LDM

Composite Animated Cap ? He has feats to say he would stomp all 3 of them

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daisy Johnson (MCU), Tobey Spiderman (maybe), Garfield Spiderman (maybe), Venom (maybe), there really aren't many, if any that could do it. Daisy has a really good counter for their abilities, though I'm not sure is full-power Daisy is really street level.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: No that's not make sense at all cause that's unfair

And This thing is durable

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By Zetsu-San

@werkudoro said:

@zetsumoto: No that's not make sense at all cause that's unfair

And This thing is durable

How is that unfair? Asking for the strongest street leveler that can beat something is literally no different from asking for the strongest street leveler.

Asking for the weakest character that can beat something means you look for characters who can just barely pull a win. That's something tangible.

laughingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: They came in to contact with their power though when Bobby was icing one and Sunspot was blasting the other.

laughingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: Yeah I could see him being street level in movies. In comics, I feel he's done things above street level, but movies don't give him justice IMO.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma: I respectfully disagree.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@laughingbatman: They also came in contact with Blinks power every time she used it, but could not just warp space themselves and slice her.

laughingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: But would that really be considered contact with her? She was just altering the space around them.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: you mean a chick with humans lvl durability, + human lvl speed reaction etc is not gonna one shotted . by people who beated clossel.

yeah right.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma said:

@uugieboogie: you mean a chick with humans lvl durability, + human lvl speed reaction etc is not gonna one shotted . by people who beated clossel.

yeah right.

A chick that has taken hits from Ghost Rider, Hive and a Kree Reaper. A chick that almost leveled a shield base with her powers. A chick that broke the arms, legs and skull of a Kree reaper with her powers. You make it seem like beating DOFP Colossus is some spectacular feat. What special reactions did the Sentinels have to put them above Daisy?

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: you mean when ghost rider in his human form one shotted her with his one single punch. bro you don't understand she lack durability , speed and only have damage out put. she gets one shotted.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By uugieboogie

@touma said:

@uugieboogie: you mean when ghost rider in his human form one shotted her with his one single punch. bro you don't understand she lack durability , speed and only have damage out put. she gets one shotted.

Didn't they have an entire fight? If they had an entire fight how is that a one shot? lol. And she wasn't even in her prime when she fought him. And when did he ever one shot her? The fight ended with him dropping a metal shelf on her and him walking away while she held it up with her powers. How does she lack speed? What speed does the sentinels even have for her to need any special speed feats? You keep saying she lacks speed feats without showing a single one for these sentinels.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gluttony could take the sentinels from the movie if he started off angry.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: bro i am talking about other fight , when robbie punched her in her face.

bro you misunderstood she does not have speed or reaction to counter their attack. you know she can't doge them, can't take their hits.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma said:

@uugieboogie: bro i am talking about other fight , when robbie punched her in her face.

bro you misunderstood she does not have speed or reaction to counter their attack. you know she can't doge them, can't take their hits.

Which episode? And she was hurt the entire beginning of the series. She has taken hits from Hive and Kree Reapers as well.

Why doesn't she have the reactions to counter? Lol. Hasn't she countered a bullet with her powers? When did the sentinels move faster than what Daisy can keep up with?

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass:

I think TASM Spidey would have a better chance then Tobey, they'll both probably get one shot if they get hit by anything other then a fist so Garfields speed is more useful.

mm maybe

But he can´t dance tho.

On topic: Do you think either of them would get one shot?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass:

But he can´t dance tho.

Rip.

On topic: Do you think either of them would get one shot?

Like, with a fist? No. With a bladed weapon sure.

Lacrimosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samurai Jack

Ashutosh05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laughingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashutosh05: I'm assuming he can find a way to drop them, but it's all depending on the arsenal he has access to when he comes across them. He's tactical enough to find a weak point on them, and once he exposes it on one, he shouldn't have an issue reciprocating the feat on the other two.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Batman, T'challa etc.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By nervmeister

MCU Black Panther. These Sentinels only transform to counter attacks against them, not a mutant's defenses. Though they will change up their strategies. That said, Shadowcat stands a decent chance as well if she gets crafty.

Miss_America_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Miss_America_

@nervmeister: lol all they have to do is pick him up and pull off the mask before face melting him.

MCU Panther is not stronger than Colossus who got overpowered and ripped into bits by three.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By captain_inverse

Not for nothing guys but this wanking of the dofp sentinels is ridiculous......

Loading Video...

Bishop was destroying these things with a gun w/ a varing amount of energy. (my guess is it isn't THAT much)

Warpath (a character with ZERO strength feats) repeatedly stabbed one right in the back at the beginning of the fight above.

They can be stabbed by peak humans with regular blades.

Projectiles can hurt them and energy can destroy them