Strongest Person Genos ( from OPM/Saitama) can Beat?

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Genos is in the form pictured above. Who is the strongest person he can beat if has no morals?

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone?

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahm uhm.. someone a bit below kage level from naruto?? Tenten?

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By XioKenji

@iamnot said:

Ahm uhm.. someone a bit below kage level from naruto?? Tenten?

He'd slaughter Tenten , he could probably beat someone as high as Gaara with high diff.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@iamnot: lol

on a side note I wanna say that he could potentially beat aquaman.

btw genos has no morals already when he fights, unless you're talking about the other guy that he's fighting having no morals, in which case I'm not too sure he would be able to beat aquaman.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: aquaman would absolutely stomp Genos

Even Genos makes him responsible for the death of every person he loves aquaman will get annoyed and kills him

Seriously I've read one punch man. We didn't see much from the new Genos but.. although I will admit now that he might give gaara a fight, against aquaman he stands no chance..

Yea anyways than I would say.. maybe choji or a fellow of a kage

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how about rock lee

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@iamnot: im talking about n52 aquaman

also "Seriously I've read one punch man." yeah i dont care even at all.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamnot: not really ... how do you even gauge both their speeds to compare them ?

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato: First look at Geno's most quantifiable feat and Rock Lee most quantifiable feat. Next you decide wether or not the Rock Lee is more impressive or Geno's.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's below kage lvl for me personally from what I've seen....and that's not to say he couldn't beat some just that he'd lose to most.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Aquaman (but then it could go either way in my opinion)

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Yea lmao i know how to .... thats not what i meant at all ...

How do you gauge both their speeds when their quantifiable feats are obviously not their best feats . How do you compare their best feats when they aren't quantifiable ? So tell me , how do you know which is truly faster as we have no way of telling how fast Lee is in 6 gates .

Tell me both their best quantifiable feat .

Avatar image for mugen_tsukuyomi
Mugen_Tsukuyomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mugen_Tsukuyomi

Yhwach.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato: I've not seen all of one punch man/haven't caught up, but could you get Genos and I'll fetch Lee's tomorrow.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato: it's not the first time people would have compared speed of two different comics haha can't see your problem here

Either you look how their movement is pictured or take the textdiscriptions..

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu Dragneel, maybe.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamnot: hm? It just so happens that you cant measure how fast lee in six gates is lol . It's this one situation of speed that is the problem not the generalised "comparing speed of two different comics " that is the problem . It's the individuals of whom we are comparing that is the problem , in this case its 6th gate lee .

Do it for 6th gate lee for me then if you think its possible to gauge lee's speed in 6th gates .... Lee is obviously faster in 6 gates but how fast ? we will never know

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Insertnewname

@kcminato: naruto chars in base Form already move hypersonic+ so when you calculate for each gate a bit more speed you can be damn sure he is freaking fast

And yea.. In 6th gate you move so fast your punches will catch fire because of the heat created via the air resistance

Rewatch gaara vs Lee if you like too.. He was a kid back than, but already faster than everything opm has shown so far. Now he is an adult AND enhanced from gates

!!

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamnot said:

@kcminato: naruto chars in base Form already move hypersonic+ so when you calculate for each gate a bit more speed you can be damn sure he is freaking fast

And yea.. In 6th gate you move so fast your punches will catch fire because of the heat created via the air resistance

Rewatch gaara vs Lee if you like too.. He was a kid back than, but already faster than everything opm has shown so far. Now he is an adult AND enhanced from gates

!!

Yes .. I already know this ... thats the problem we cant gauge how "freaking fast " he is

um ok? we dont really get speed feats of lee in his 6th gates at all .

someone does not read the manga then . Back then , Lee was only showing high supersonic speeds lol..."but already faster than everything opm has shown so far."No dude ... just no . With genos newest upgrades , he can throw punches at hyper sonic speeds . That's already faster than kid lee . As for lee with gates , I'm not surprised if he is actually faster than genos . But current genos is DEFINITELY faster than kid lee ....

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Insertnewname

@kcminato: oh mah good don't cry about one exception xD

Genos didn't seem faster to me but if you think so it could be true

Doesn't matter anyways here

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By KCMinato

@iamnot: haha alright then

I mean it's really about the perspective and how the animators / creators want to show the speed of these characters . I mean if OPM's characters are all around hypersonic they obviously all wont be teleporting around . They will be shown as normal speed to us but might not be the case . Same as for Naruto . Their characters are easily hypersonic . However , Flash from the CW is only around mach 2 . And from the perspective of it , flash seems much faster than naruto characters right ? Nope . The CW Flash is extremely slow compared to jonin in naruto which dont even show much speed . Its all about perspective you could say . Its not about how fast they "seem" . Its more of the feats they have

Thats true

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato: yea that was good nice job.

But.. can you prove that someone in opm is really.. faster?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impervious: @iusemycajonas:New 52 Arthur has withstanded a continental level attack iirc. So no, Genos cannot even make a dent on him.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: he's been hurt by less before.

to say he wouldnt make a dent in him is kind of absurd. especially when Genos's Mountain Level attacks are heat based.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos is weak? Guys a mountain leveler. In anime he has lost to a guys that gould wreck cities Yeah weak, sure, right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5tbo3BTG9U

Is this weak to you?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas said:

@caped_baldy: he's been hurt by less before.

to say he wouldnt make a dent in him is kind of absurd. especially when Genos's Mountain Level attacks are heat based.

As far as i know, it was never stated than genos's blasts were heat based. Aquaman has tanked blows from WW, and attacks from the dead king. That's enough to no-sell Genos attacks. There's no need to lowball, he has the feats to be above Genos.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato: I agree he's not faster than everything seen in one punch man, but at the samething kid lee is capable of hypersonic speed...I think...not being a tard either...some of his speed feats are overlooked completely.

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos is pretty strong stronger than people are giving him credit for. He MIGHT beat some weak Kage but i don't see him on true Kage level like 1-4 hokage, Gaara, Naruto and Kakashi. Tsunade has no heat resist feats so Genos can probably incarnate her into nothing.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@direflash: @iusemycajonas: Wait are you guys talking about the fire blast he used against Saitama in the anime? Or something that happened in the manga...because the one seen was not mountain...he couldn't probably even completely destroy a city with it...so how is it mountain lvl?

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Red King

@vintage_spiderman: When he destroyed that hide out he destroyed the Mountain behind as well. it wasn't the biggest of Mountains it only looks to be a bit bigger than the one Ichigo busted.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Here's his mountaintop busting feat. Genos's power level has gone up according to him, from further enhancements by Dr. Stench (his creator).

What I love about this is more how it shows Genos's mentality - overwhelming force at the first opportunity.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC, Genos fights human Garou to a standstill in the webcomic. Garou was able to defeat Tank Top Master and Metal Bat so he's pretty powerful.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's still not up there with dragon threats or the upper s class,though he has the tools to beat people those guys can't.I'd say most mid tiers since his speed is definitely above par

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there is something people dont seem to get genos is extremly powerful its just that he gets carless in the battle

most of the anime's right now in one punch man he could've wrecked easily if he didnt let his guard down or if it wasnt for a plot device (with his current upgrade i am sure he can take carnage kabuto-sea king-mosquito girl with no problem) i would say the strongest he can take on is probably gaara from naruto or pre rose meruem from HxH

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red king: Tsunade would dismantle Genos because of her regeneration Jutsu and monstrous strength.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra, and everyone much slower than sound with less than large building level defense feats who can't fly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided