Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

Stormwatch:

Battalion, Fahrenheit, Cannon, Backlash, Diva, Winter, Fuji and Hellstrike.

Avengers:

Ares, Black Widow, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, The Sentry, Spider-Woman, Wasp and Wonder Man.

Keep in mind that this Stormwatch was shown fighting the Authority to a stand still.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Alpha says:

"Stormwatch: Battalion, Fahrenheit, Cannon, Backlash, Diva, Winter, Fuji and Hellstrike. Avengers: Ares, Black Widow, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, The Sentry, Spider-Woman, Wasp and Wonder Man. Keep in mind that this Stormwatch was shown fighting the Authority to a stand still. "

Avengers.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

Vance Astro says:

"Alpha says:
"Stormwatch: Battalion, Fahrenheit, Cannon, Backlash, Diva, Winter, Fuji and Hellstrike. Avengers: Ares, Black Widow, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, The Sentry, Spider-Woman, Wasp and Wonder Man. Keep in mind that this Stormwatch was shown fighting the Authority to a stand still. "
Avengers."

How so?

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Mr Creesy

@Vance Astro said:

Alpha says:

Avengers.

Battalion could solo, but I won't argue that case. This is how this fight would go. Battalion mind controls Sentry and makes him fight his own team. Battalion crushes Iron Man in his suit (the man crushed a giant spaceship with his telekenesis, Tony will die). Avengers lose badly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This isn't even Battalion at his strongest.

No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mr Creesy said:

Battalion could solo, but I won't argue that case. This is how this fight would go. Battalion mind controls Sentry and makes him fight his own team. Battalion crushes Iron Man in his suit (the man crushed a giant spaceship with his telekenesis, Tony will die). Avengers lose badly.

I actually wouldn't know. I was probably just saying "Avengers" for the sake of doing it. My response is 4 years old. Wasn't much of a debater back then.
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

Stormwatch ftw

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
@Mr Creesy said:

I actually wouldn't know. I was probably just saying "Avengers" for the sake of doing it. My response is 4 years old. Wasn't much of a debater back then.
Now that I think about it though what makes you think Battalion can mind control Sentry?
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mr Creesy

@Vance Astro said:

@Vance Astro said:
Now that I think about it though what makes you think Battalion can mind control Sentry?

Because Battalion is Professor X on steroids. If he couldn't mind control Sentry, Battalion would just stop his (their) heart(s) from beating. Game Over.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mr Creesy said:

Because Battalion is Professor X on steroids. If he couldn't mind control Sentry, Battalion would just stop his (their) heart(s) from beating. Game Over.

Professor X himself stated that the only way into Sentry's mind is with his permission. The last telepathy that tried to enter his mind got injured pretty badly. How does Battalion stop someone's heart? Where is his durability at? What's to stop Sentry from blitzing him the way he did Attuma?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@Vance Astro said:

@Mr Creesy said:

Professor X himself stated that the only way into Sentry's mind is with his permission. The last telepathy that tried to enter his mind got injured pretty badly. How does Battalion stop someone's heart? Where is his durability at? What's to stop Sentry from blitzing him the way he did Attuma?

I don't much buy Sentry's telepathic defenses but I can't be bothered to even think about that. Battalion can stop someone's heart with his telekinesis. He can also psionically amp his physical body to incredible levels allow him him to physically fight against his father and go hand to hand with Sebastian.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Buckshot said:

I don't much buy Sentry's telepathic defenses but I can't be bothered to even think about that. Battalion can stop someone's heart with his telekinesis. He can also psionically amp his physical body to incredible levels allow him him to physically fight against his father and go hand to hand with Sebastian.

How are his reflexes?
Avatar image for hulkslayert1000
HulkSlayerT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HulkSlayerT1000

Avengers Stomp....real hard.

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mr Creesy

@Vance Astro:

How does Battalion stop someone's heart?

He stops heart(s) by "squeezing your ventricles shut" via his telekinesis. He did this in the second scan in my post above. Did you read the scans?

No Caption Provided

Where is his durability at?

He ran with his father who could do this:

No Caption Provided

Despot threw this rock into outer space.

Battlion then proceeded to take blows like this from Despot, with little to no ill effects.

Despot vs Battalion
Despot vs Battalion

What's to stop Sentry from blitzing him the way he did Attuma?

Aside from stopping Sentry's heart from beating, Battalion could turn him into vegetable before Sentry could blink (via a psi blast). This would only take a thought to accomplish.

No Caption Provided

Battalion would also anticipate the blitz because he has a "danger awareness", kind of like like Spider-Man has. The next scan further explains Battalion's danger awareness.

Battalion Danger Sense
Battalion Danger Sense

Its an " mental early warning system" that alerts Battalion to "hostile intentions". Battalion has even displayed precognition ability if you want to take it a step further.