Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

It was CIS on the most part, nonetheless, Luffy didn't have the upperhand on this besides been made out of rubber, Enel, if would have been considered a top tier wouldn't rely so much on his fruit like Ace and Crocodile, all high tier OP characters are FAR superior when it comes to fighting skill, if they have fruits, they use it in combination with other abilities outside of fruit usage, i.e Haki.

Enel, which logically was handicapped in the fight with Luffy, still lost. I mean, for high tiers, fruits are the least of problems... Anyone with high Haki expertise can stomp anyone who only relies on his fruit, like Crocodile, that mud-like guy i can't remember his name, Enel, and others. Please, take the example of that kid who uses Haki, the one with the big Axe who commands a Pacifista Army. He was stomping Luffy even though he didn't have the slightest advantage on striking force and speed, would you call it PIS, or just that he was superior due to Haki usage? Same with Borsalino in Sabaodi, he was stomping all the Supernovas but couldn't make a scratch on Rayleigh at best stalemating him, Rayleigh doesn't have fruit usage because he was inside the sea swimming in various instances...

Ace didn't use Haki once, nonetheless, he should be able to have it because he was the Commander of one of the divisions of Shirohige...

I don't know why Ace would have haki just because of his section on a ship. He just had a damn powerful Fruit and could take down a whole ton of people. If he did have haki, beating Black Beard shouldn't have been sh!t because he has no haki either, although he seems to be able to oddly sense it.

Also haki isn't impenetrable, i don't know if Law uses haki, but he took down his mid-high leveled opponent (who had haki) just fine by training his fruit. We know that it is possible to train your devil fruit, as Law did it, Luffy did it, Whitebeard did it, and with what Enel learned to do with mantra, he probably trained his. Would i call it PIS that Luffy couldn't beat the Axe man, no, but i damn would sure call it PIS if Enel couldn't break through his armament haki and just blow him to bits with an AoE lightning blast as his fruit is a hundred times more powerful than Luffy's.

I agree that high-tiered characters are better with trained haki and skills, but Enel can still defeat every high leveled character that doesn't have haki or his opposite fruit, that any of the admirals can. He just can't specifically beat them. That doesn't mean he's not high-leveled. He has one of the only island busting fruits, precog, and even TP, you can't call him just mid-level. If he would have gone through what Luffy went through, Enel would have only had trouble at Marine Fort, and everyone there had trouble, so that wouldn't have been unexpected. every other place he would have decimated with ease, including the most current place(yes he would've literally wrecked those coliseum matches, excluding the one guy who can rebound everything, but he needs more explanation done on him.)

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ghostravage said:

It was CIS on the most part, nonetheless, Luffy didn't have the upperhand on this besides been made out of rubber, Enel, if would have been considered a top tier wouldn't rely so much on his fruit like Ace and Crocodile, all high tier OP characters are FAR superior when it comes to fighting skill, if they have fruits, they use it in combination with other abilities outside of fruit usage, i.e Haki.

Enel, which logically was handicapped in the fight with Luffy, still lost. I mean, for high tiers, fruits are the least of problems... Anyone with high Haki expertise can stomp anyone who only relies on his fruit, like Crocodile, that mud-like guy i can't remember his name, Enel, and others. Please, take the example of that kid who uses Haki, the one with the big Axe who commands a Pacifista Army. He was stomping Luffy even though he didn't have the slightest advantage on striking force and speed, would you call it PIS, or just that he was superior due to Haki usage? Same with Borsalino in Sabaodi, he was stomping all the Supernovas but couldn't make a scratch on Rayleigh at best stalemating him, Rayleigh doesn't have fruit usage because he was inside the sea swimming in various instances...

Ace didn't use Haki once, nonetheless, he should be able to have it because he was the Commander of one of the divisions of Shirohige...

I don't know why Ace would have haki just because of his section on a ship. He just had a damn powerful Fruit and could take down a whole ton of people. If he did have haki, beating Black Beard shouldn't have been sh!t because he has no haki either, although he seems to be able to oddly sense it.

Also haki isn't impenetrable, i don't know if Law uses haki, but he took down his mid-high leveled opponent (who had haki) just fine by training his fruit. We know that it is possible to train your devil fruit, as Law did it, Luffy did it, Whitebeard did it, and with what Enel learned to do with mantra, he probably trained his. Would i call it PIS that Luffy couldn't beat the Axe man, no, but i damn would sure call it PIS if Enel couldn't break through his armament haki and just blow him to bits with an AoE lightning blast as his fruit is a hundred times more powerful than Luffy's.

I agree that high-tiered characters are better with trained haki and skills, but Enel can still defeat every high leveled character that doesn't have haki or his opposite fruit, that any of the admirals can. He just can't specifically beat them. That doesn't mean he's not high-leveled. He has one of the only island busting fruits, precog, and even TP, you can't call him just mid-level. If he would have gone through what Luffy went through, Enel would have only had trouble at Marine Fort, and everyone there had trouble, so that wouldn't have been unexpected. every other place he would have decimated with ease, including the most current place(yes he would've literally wrecked those coliseum matches, excluding the one guy who can rebound everything, but he needs more explanation done on him.)

• It's assumable he can have Haki because all the other Divison Commanders have Haki, and quite powerful ones.
  • Black Beard has Haki, Shanks went to Shirohige to warn him about Kurohige been ridiculously dangerous without his fruit. That Scar Shanks had was made by Kurohige when he didn't have his fruit. You can see it in my avatar. Not to mention, Kurohige didn't have scars like Shanks, so its assumable he won that fight, so its assumable he's stronger than both Shanks and Mihawk given the fact the stalemate all the time.
  • Law has Haki, he was the prospect of Doflamingo for that reason, he has an insane potential. I hope you know Haki improves the fruit development... As proven by Luffy with his attacks, stated by his grandfather and the kid with the axe, also stated by Rayleigh. Nonetheless, Vergo was above Law in the past due to his insane armament Haki expertise, he stated quite a few times Law's powers couldn't affect him. So if Enel fights someone who is well above that level, his attacks could not phase that person, its a plausible scenario.
  • Enel can defeat people who is on his same level and doesn't have Haki... I grant you that... Nonetheless, he can't beat Kuma because of his fruit who is one of the most deadly fruits of OPverse... The power to repel anything... He can teleport as well. It depends on how stupid and untrained the person is rather than Enel having that fruit... See my point?
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

• It's assumable he can have Haki because all the other Divison Commanders have Haki, and quite powerful ones.
  • Black Beard has Haki, Shanks went to Shirohige to warn him about Kurohige been ridiculously dangerous without his fruit. That Scar Shanks had was made by Kurohige when he didn't have his fruit. You can see it in my avatar. Not to mention, Kurohige didn't have scars like Shanks, so its assumable he won that fight, so its assumable he's stronger than both Shanks and Mihawk given the fact the stalemate all the time.
  • Law has Haki, he was the prospect of Doflamingo for that reason, he has an insane potential. I hope you know Haki improves the fruit development... As proven by Luffy with his attacks, stated by his grandfather and the kid with the axe, also stated by Rayleigh. Nonetheless, Vergo was above Law in the past due to his insane armament Haki expertise, he stated quite a few times Law's powers couldn't affect him. So if Enel fights someone who is well above that level, his attacks could not phase that person, its a plausible scenario.
  • Enel can defeat people who is on his same level and doesn't have Haki... I grant you that... Nonetheless, he can't beat Kuma because of his fruit who is one of the most deadly fruits of OPverse... The power to repel anything... He can teleport as well. It depends on how stupid and untrained the person is rather than Enel having that fruit... See my point?
  • So what? They didn't have one of the most powerful fruits in the OP verse, they didn't have Logia's. The only other guy who didn't NEED haki was his second in command. Plus, Ace was always troublesome, i honestly couldn't imagine him being taught how to master Haki. It takes a dang long time, and even when older he wasn't very disciplined(he didn't even listen to Whitebeard)
  • Meh, off panel attack, who knows what happened. Before having his fruit, i doubt he would have challenged Ace, and one of the main reasons he wanted it was because it nulled other fruits powers. It became a long ranged battle anyways, so i don't know why he wouldn't just have used 'haki' to defeat him. In fact, Black Beard seems to have the belief that power lies in the fruit, as he's the only one with two at the moment.
  • Haki improve fruit development? I mean that's possible, but i wouldn't use Luffy as an example, he really just used haki to improve his attacks, not his fruit powers. Those still remained the same, it's just now his fist hit harder. As for Law, that's probably true
  • I do see your point though. If any one on the grand line with knowledge of haki, and was at least slightly skilled got that fruit, they would've easily been admiral level and maybe even above. Enel's fruit was dang powerful, if he came back to the series he'd hopefully would have upgraded by now. I didn't get to read that moon manga, didn't interest me to much.
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: also, lol. I'm surprised that Shanks Scar in your AV came up when we're talking about Enel, when we're supposed to be talking about Storm and the Strawhats, what was the point of this argument again?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

• So what? They didn't have one of the most powerful fruits in the OP verse, they didn't have Logia's. The only other guy who didn't NEED haki was his second in command. Plus, Ace was always troublesome, i honestly couldn't imagine him being taught how to master Haki. It takes a dang long time, and even when older he wasn't very disciplined(he didn't even listen to Whitebeard)
  • Meh, off panel attack, who knows what happened. Before having his fruit, i doubt he would have challenged Ace, and one of the main reasons he wanted it was because it nulled other fruits powers. It became a long ranged battle anyways, so i don't know why he wouldn't just have used 'haki' to defeat him. In fact, Black Beard seems to have the belief that power lies in the fruit, as he's the only one with two at the moment.
  • Haki improve fruit development? I mean that's possible, but i wouldn't use Luffy as an example, he really just used haki to improve his attacks, not his fruit powers. Those still remained the same, it's just now his fist hit harder. As for Law, that's probably true
  • I do see your point though. If any one on the grand line with knowledge of haki, and was at least slightly skilled got that fruit, they would've easily been admiral level and maybe even above. Enel's fruit was dang powerful, if he came back to the series he'd hopefully would have upgraded by now. I didn't get to read that moon manga, didn't interest me to much.
  • True, that fruit should be above all other fruits because of the abilities it gives you. Nonetheless, he has plans with that fruit rather than just have it nullify other fruits. He stole Shirohige's powers with that fruit. Also, he was ridiculously powerful without the fruit as stated by Shanks, one of the Yonkou, some who spoke to Shirohige as his equal... Someone who shares the New World with him. If it didn't have that fruit he would have still beat the sh*t out of Ace because of what you mentioned... Ace is hot headed wolverine-like person... hence his fruit. lol.
  • Haki improves fruit development. It was stated multiple times in the story line.
  • I don't think just been slightly skilled puts you on Admiral Level... Have you seen how overpowered Admirals are?
  • Me neither... Enel is hell of a boring character to me... I do like to see more of Shanks crew, Mihawk and even Buggy... Something tells me Buggy has something powerful behind him given the fact he was in the crew of Gold. D. Roger and was Shanks little brother so do speak...
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Haki improves fruit development. It was stated multiple times in the story line.
  • I don't think just been slightly skilled puts you on Admiral Level... Have you seen how overpowered Admirals are?
  • Me neither... Enel is hell of a boring character to me... I do like to see more of Shanks crew, Mihawk and even Buggy... Something tells me Buggy has something powerful behind him given the fact he was in the crew of Gold. D. Roger and was Shanks little brother so do speak...
  • What does that mean? Like, can it... hurt more durable things? How do you increase your fruits ability. Maybe how WB learned to control his earthquaking, like, just, what does that even mean?
  • No, but being on the Grand line does, Enel already had slight skill. If he would've been on the Grand line with that skill, been defeated by a few haki users, and still somehow survived, he would've gotten to that level just from being a pirate, bounty hunter, or whatever.
  • Nope, maybe his fruit does, maybe he needed haki to improve his fruit. But if not, Buggy was always just weak and scheming, maybe amnesia. Who knows, you're right though. I would love to see more of Shanks and Mihawk, Donflamingo seems like a dope villain so far too.
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: also, lol. I'm surprised that Shanks Scar in your AV came up when we're talking about Enel, when we're supposed to be talking about Storm and the Strawhats, what was the point of this argument again?

Lol i know... It was because of Black Beard not having Haki, and only relying on his fruit and blah blah blah... :P

@ghostravage said:

• What does that mean? Like, can it... hurt more durable things? How do you increase your fruits ability. Maybe how WB learned to control his earthquaking, like, just, what does that even mean?
  • No, but being on the Grand line does, Enel already had slight skill. If he would've been on the Grand line with that skill, been defeated by a few haki users, and still somehow survived, he would've gotten to that level just from being a pirate, bounty hunter, or whatever.
  • Nope, maybe his fruit does, maybe he needed haki to improve his fruit. But if not, Buggy was always just weak and scheming, maybe amnesia. Who knows, you're right though. I would love to see more of Shanks and Mihawk, Donflamingo seems like a dope villain so far too.
  • I don't know... Ask Rayleigh
  • Maybe, maybe not.
  • Indeed, he's always plotting in the shadows... As well as being powerful enough to fight with an admiral and has Conqueror's Haki...

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Franky solos.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straw hats Take this Hands down, Multiple Hyper-Sonics=GG

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Straw hats Take this Hands down, Multiple Hyper-Sonics=GG

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#113  Edited By Roddy010

Okay I'm back and before I reply to any post I'd like to first say that no one here has countered any of my claims and you all have shown you ignorance in Storm and how her powers work. It's clear to me none of you cared to do any type of research and clung to your zealous speedblitz argument. Frivolous debating indeed. Then have the nerve to say I ignore facts that have yet to be backed up.

@ghostravage:

He can anticipate whatever his foe is going to do, when using Observation Haki. Its the whole concept about it and why people who masters it its so damn difficult to harm.

Obeservation Haki only allows Luffy to predict a person's movement not their thoughts and It cannot predict inherently random attacks. This was shown in Luffy's fight with Enel. It also does not make the user any faster than normal, so the user's ability to dodge is dependent on their speed; Enel was unable to avoid Luffy's finishing move because it was moving too fast, even though he was able to predict it.

Loading Video...

So their "precognition" won't help them much here.

Contrary to Comics, story arcs in Manga are written by the same guy. Which makes pretty clear it follows a continuity. There's pre Timeskip and there's Post Timeskip moments in One Piece. Luffy has grown ridiculously strong since the start of the Manga. It goes from getting hit by bullets, avoid hundreds and hundreds of water bullets, to avoid beams just by turning his neck. Please, don't lowball the obvious. He even claims how slow the beams were... I mean... wow...

I'm not lowballing anything here. You guys are exaggerating these characters abilities and have yet to counter any of my claims. I never said the Straw hats weren't powerful and yes if anyone of them gets the chance yes they could end Ororo but they won't have that chance since none of them are faster than she thinks and are all vulnerable to her powers. Oh and just because there are multiple writers in comics does not cheapen the validity of continuum. Just like characters in Manga grow and develop the same in done in comics so I see no reason to bring that up in the first place.

Let's not be shady, in that scan is clearly showing how she is "concentrating" to perform that attack, something she wouldn't have time to do given the fact these 3 fellas can rip her apart in 2 seconds. But no... Storm turns the Battlefield into a Lvl 8 Hurricane with 300 tornadoes and 5 miles of lightening charged clouds and absolute zero temperatures in 1 second... Yes... Sounds utterly reliable.

Lol getting a bit exasperated here? Did you read the scans? Storm was in Wakanda, which is 13,000 miles from San Fransico, when she performed that feat. The X- Jet can reach a velocity of Mach 4.2 (3,234 mph / 5,175 kph) and was cutting across the atmosphere. Storm was not only able to locate it but one shot it (while in flight) with pin point accuracy. This is what the concentration was needed for and it took no more than 3 seconds for her to warp weather patterns from across the world. The Straw Hats are within her vicinity so she won't have to concentrate to locate them so her strike will be instant.

No Caption Provided

@wafflebeard: Storm's powers work at the speed of thought and have always been stated to manifest "instantaneously" or in a "blink of an eye".

and as far as Enel vs Storm goes, Storm has a wider range of powers and can manipulate them better but Enel is better at lightning. he threw a 100 million volt attack at Luffy (which did nothing, btw) and he showed himself to be capable of destroying islands with his bolts, so I don't think 100m is his max.

Storm>>>Enel as far as lightning and I can attest to that. An average Lightning bolt can have 100 million to 1 billion volts, and contains trillions of watts. A hurricane can produce 6.0 x 1014 Watts of energy, which is 200 times the world-wide electrical generating capacity. She can channel the energy of an entire hurricane as easily as you would take a breath. Storm has created and tanked bolts in the terawatts (1,000,000,000,000 watts). She also controls electrons on a sub-atomic level.

@cooldes said:

@roddy010: LOL Enel did the same thing, but his destroyed an island xD

Storm has devastated entire hemispheres with her powers and at full potential her power spans across the entire planet. She's also countered and redirected planet busting EM energy with an electrical wind tunnel. Storm>>>Enel.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By DeathHero61

@deathhero61: that is a truly impressive range of powers Storm has at her command, and I concede that the longer the battle plays out the worse things will get for the Strawhats. if they give Storm any momentum, any time to whip up some natural disasters, then they're ghosts. but weather takes some time to get rolling, even when controlled by an Omega level mutant. so the question becomes, how fast can Storm go from 0 to Hurricane Sandy? because if the answer isn't "instantly" then she loses. the Strawhats have a day's prep, they'll know they have to go full bore as soon as the fight starts. they have two offensive speed blitzers capable of one-shotting Storm, ranged insta-kill (Robin) ranged artillery (Franky), a sniper, one defender (Sanji), and two blitzers who can handle offense or defense as needed (Chopper and Brooke). as soon as Storm even thinks about spinning some air she's going to be dodging everything they can throw at her.

and as far as Enel vs Storm goes, Storm has a wider range of powers and can manipulate them better but Enel is better at lightning. he threw a 100 million volt attack at Luffy (which did nothing, btw) and he showed himself to be capable of destroying islands with his bolts, so I don't think 100m is his max.

also, why would the Hulk's extreme strength allow him to hurt Logias if he can't touch them? if he can't land the hit then there's not much he can do to hurt them. admittedly they couldn't really hurt him either, except maybe Kizaru. if light beams can pierce the Hulk's hide, which is debatable.

@cooldes: @ghostravage: Mihawk has not demonstrated any Haki yet but it is extremely likely that he uses it in some form, probably Observation Haki. Whitebeard used Haki constantly at Marineford. he fought multiple Admirals, all Logias, and he coated his big polearm with it when he attacked large groups or strong enemies. we know next to nothing about Roger but he 99.999% certainly used the Conqueror's Haki, and if he could fight the Logias and other top tiers of his day (including Whitebeard) he had to use the other kinds as well. Ace never demonstrated Haki but its possible that he could use it, same with Crocodile.

You and Ghostravage are the only smart ones here i swear.

But you have to take into consideration that it only takes a thought to activate certain disasters, and there is still the method of flash flooding the team and then freezing them while they are in water, Sanji is an important character in order for storm's defeat but he does not hit women. Brooke luffy and zoro are the main factors, First zoro is not that fast, he is above average at most, he is fast when he is putting major efforts into certain attacks like onigiri, luffy is basically screwed if he tries to blitz storm from midair, since his gear second utilization is no different from hulk jumping place to place, the momentum of gear second's speed has to be launched correctly, and if he misses any close contact gear second moves, he is done, since storm in that instant can tear him to shreds with wind,(attacks from long range won't hit because of her reflexes and because she uses wind currents to fly.) brooke is hard to counter since he is lightest and fastest(debatable) on the team, Franky's arsenal can be countered by thunder strikes or wind shields, so he does not play to much of a factor, she can basically create earthquakes or fissures in order to destroy their footing, and hell increase the temperature of the area while fighting in order to gain an advantage she can also create mist or acid rain or hail in order to distract them from doing too much. Robin would not touch her since storm can engulf her body instantly in high temperatures. Chopper would play a factor to a certain degree since he can patch up any body on the team when he gets the chance, but since storm can detect basically anything in the atmosphere there is nothing stopping her from setting certain weather disasters where he is.

Ussop is definitely useful without a doubt, but half of his weapons would not touch her, plus she is faster than all of the strawhats, the fastest she gone was 600 miles per hour using wind currents, weaker characters like the weakling trio: nami chopper and ussop won't be able to tank her attacks. look these are scans of her instantly using her powers.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Storm can intensify her lightning to unimaginable degrees...... she has created lightning powerful enough to pound through the earth thousands of feet underground, she gathered the power of an entire tempest and convert it into a single bolt. And much more.

I take it back franky would be important, and if they get prep he would most likely bring out the "shogan" Which is his super giant robot suit, he has high physical strength and stuff probably even highers than luffy's, He has decent mobility and even without his cyborg weapons he is a very powerful combatant. But quick questions, what is his highest durability feat and is the weakness he had still there?(im referring to his back remaining non-upgraded.)

Of all the characters brooke plays the biggest factor, since his fighting style is ridiculously fast combined with immense power, although his skill does not compare to zoro the fact that he is half dead gives him multiple advantages especially his healing factor. with milk his bones heal almost instantly. the only powers from storm that would work are probably acid rain, wind, or earthquakes and geokinesis. and what not. Like i said before she can take an immense amount of water from the air and create flash floods, this could drown all the devil fruit users.

Nami is just too weak to play a role against storm except creating a plan or creating clouds for footing. But no plan she can come up with would work against storm plus storm can fly at away at again 600 miles per hour, creating enough distance to stir up some hell.

Back to luffy, although i said before that he was barely a factor its mainly due to the fact that gear second is his most used ability that is corporated into his style of fighting. Gear second has multiple weaknesses due to its immense power and due to the fact that luffy can just barely control the force of the speed. If storm dodges and close contact moves from luffy he is fucked because he would be left wide open. Gear third is not a factor since its not that fast, and elephant gatling can be predicted from a mile away. and while he is preparing it, she can easily just freeze him or take away his oxygen.

Back to zoro, zoro has very great range and combat skills but if he ever tries taking it up close and personal he is fucked, storm is a master hand to hand combatant, and carries weapons as well, so whats to stop her from blocking or dodging one of his close quarter moves then blasting him from all directions with lighting?

wafflebeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010: okay I'm willing to admit that Storm is waaaaay better at using lightning than I originally gave her credit for if we can allcollectively agree that Luffy vs Enel was a crappy fight that we shouldn't use for feats and stats. he was a poorly executed character in a poorly executed, total PIS fight and we should focus on fights and feats that actually matter and prove things. agreed? agreed. moving on.

for the record, Observation Haki CAN detect thoughts (Hancock's sisters did it to Luffy in Amazon Lily), but since none of the Strawhats have displayed that level of master that technicality doesn't factor in here, I just wanted to point it out.

unfortunately in light of new evidence, I think I have to change my vote. Storm is just too much for them. Her powers range from apocalyptic to minute in scale and she can wield them effortlessly and apparently instantaneously. given that overwhelming level of power and finesse and the myriad options available to her, Storm would beat the Strawhats. even so I'm a huge One Piece fan and I'll cheer them on even if they're doomed, so I'll examine some ways that they could win (or not get completely obliterated, at least).

I'm sure critiquing OP's scenario is a no-no but if the Strawhats had prep time then I don't think they would choose to fight Storm outdoors. unless there is a scenario specific reason why they have to fight in that big open field then I think they would just run from this fight.

it appears that I was wrong about Storm needing time to make her powers work. however, from the scans you've posted it seems to me, someone mostly unfamiliar with Storm as a character so correct me if I'm wrong, that her go to weapon is lightning when startled or forced to attack instantly. for the most part she used things besides lightning for utilitarian purposes - freezing guns, washing away guards, blowing lava cool, etc. I'm not saying she wouldn't use a class 5 tornado right from the get go but it seems like lightning is her first choice for encounters like this. if she goes for the bolts right away then the Strawhats might not die instantly.

the Strawhats' biggest advantage here is their numbers and teamwork. @deathhero61, I think it is dangerous to say that any of the crew or their techniques is a non-factor (also thank you for the compliment!). Even Nami may be useful. She may be hopelessly outclassed by Storm in the weather-bending department but she knows the science of weather so she might be able to use her skills to sort of mess up whatever Storm calls up (at least the wind-based attacks, maybe), to say nothing of how invaluable she'll be during the prep time. she won't be able to say, stop one of Storm's hurricanes or disperse a tornado, but she could play with the air pressure and/or currents to distract or inconvenience Storm enough that her crew could get a shot in (because let's be real here, if Storm takes a hit from Luffy or Zoro or Brooke or Franky or Robin or maaaaaybe Chopper, depending on what form he goes for). but that would only work once against Storm, once she realized what Nami was doing then she would fry Nami or adapt and it wouldn't work anymore.

as for Franky, the highest durability feat that I can recall offhand is him surviving getting hit by the Sea Train before he became a cyborg. there might be others, I can't remember. usually Franky just doesn't get hit, he's not often in the thick of a fight. he can withstand bullets and physical blows due to his metal cyborg body and he is a One Piece character so his durability is likely pretty absurd. we don't know for certain if he's armored his back post-timeskip but given the complexity of his modifications and the fact that he was using Vegapunk's lab during the timeskip it seems likely that he has.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@deathhero61: Actually the upper limits of her flight speed is unknown but we can conclude that due to her control over the kinetic energy of wind she can fly as fast as she wants. On two occasions Storm has shown flight capability to match jets (even during reentry), out fly Rogue, keep up with Cannonball and reach lengthy distances in such short periods of time. She once flew from Australia to the Savage Land in Antarctica (4,359 miles), Wakanda to San Fransico, (13,000 miles) and New York to San Fransico (2461 miles) all in a matter of minutes.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MY GOD STUPID SPITE THREAD.

Luffy's haki solos. even if you add wolverine.

Storm gets gangbanged.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i thought storm fanboys died off...

ok so, i just need ONE valid senario where Storm beats ALL of the Strawhats.

Lightning at Speed of thought:

Speed of thought lightning is cool and everything, but the lightning still has to strike. Luffy has already reacted to and dodged faster. i am sorry but that just wont work. also luffy is a rubber man and is unaffected by lightning.

Flash flood + freezing:

please, please tell me how she's getting the water to flood the area posted in the OP.

If she does, only luffy, chopper and robin would be affected. and after the freezing, sanji would just free them with diable jinbe.

side note: this wont work anyway as, yes any type of water works to neutralize a DF user, but ONLY standing water. Running water does not work toward DF weakness effect. DF users can take showers and be in rain and stuff because only standing water(i.e. lakes, oceans, pools) activate their curse and they must be at least about waist deep for it to work.

i think for her to sommon a flash flood, it'd have to be by rain right?

not going to work

or is she bringimg the water from somewhere else?

still not going to work as the water will spread throughout the open flat land in the OP and therefore wont be still.

also, other than her travel speed, she isn't very fast and WILL get blitzed. i'm sorry but it's true :(

side side note: brook can run on water anyway and will still blitz her.

all of my previous answers still stand.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#119  Edited By homicidalmaniac

This thread is going longer than it should be.800th Post

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: lol it should've ended way earlier when everyone agreed that storm gets blitzed.

The Strawhats have WAY too much versatility to loose this fight esp with the team work factor.

I also don't want to get into an Enel > Storm debate. but people seriously Underestimate Enel because of that PIS they called a "fight" against luffy.

the only non factors here are Nami, And Sanji. and a morals off sanji wouldn't hesitate to decapitate storm with one swift kick.

They continuously post Storms powerset as if we don't all already know. But don't post any VALID senarios where storm defeats every single straw hat memeber.

this thread IS longer than it should be.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MY GOD STUPID SPITE THREAD.

Luffy's haki solos. even if you add wolverine.

Storm gets gangbanged.

...not sure if serious...or trolling....but still funny...:D

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

Storm, and rather easily.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By GhostRavage

@roddy010 said:

Okay I'm back and before I reply to any post I'd like to first say that no one here has countered any of my claims and you all have shown you ignorance in Storm and how her powers work. It's clear to me none of you cared to do any type of research and clung to your zealous speedblitz argument. Frivolous debating indeed.Then have the nerve to say I ignore facts that have yet to be backed up.

@ghostravage:

He can anticipate whatever his foe is going to do, when using Observation Haki. Its the whole concept about it and why people who masters it its so damn difficult to harm.

Obeservation Haki only allows Luffy to predict a person's movement not their thoughts and It cannot predict inherently random attacks. This was shown in Luffy's fight with Enel. It also does not make the user any faster than normal, so the user's ability to dodge is dependent on their speed; Enel was unable to avoid Luffy's finishing move because it was moving too fast, even though he was able to predict it.

Loading Video...

Contrary to Comics, story arcs in Manga are written by the same guy. Which makes pretty clear it follows a continuity. There's pre Timeskip and there's Post Timeskip moments in One Piece. Luffy has grown ridiculously strong since the start of the Manga. It goes from getting hit by bullets, avoid hundreds and hundreds of water bullets, to avoid beams just by turning his neck. Please, don't lowball the obvious. He even claims how slow the beams were... I mean... wow...

I'm not lowballing anything here. You guys are exaggerating these characters abilities and have yet to counter any of my claims. I never said the Straw hats weren't powerful and yes if anyone of them gets the chance yes they could end Ororo but they won't have that chance since none of them are faster than she thinks and are all vulnerable to her powers.Oh and just because there are multiple writers in comics does not cheapen the validity of continuum. Just like characters in Manga grow and develop the same in done in comics so I see no reason to bring that up in the first place.

Let's not be shady, in that scan is clearly showing how she is "concentrating" to perform that attack, something she wouldn't have time to do given the fact these 3 fellas can rip her apart in 2 seconds. But no... Storm turns the Battlefield into a Lvl 8 Hurricane with 300 tornadoes and 5 miles of lightening charged clouds and absolute zero temperatures in 1 second... Yes... Sounds utterly reliable.

Lol getting a bit exasperated here? Did you read the scans? Storm was in Wakanda, which is 13,000 miles from San Fransico, when she performed that feat. The X- Jet can reach a velocity of Mach 4.2 (3,234 mph / 5,175 kph) and was cutting across the atmosphere. Storm was not only able to locate it but one shot it (while in flight) with pin point accuracy. This is what the concentration was needed for and it took no more than 3 seconds for her to warp weather patterns from across the world. The Straw Hats are within her vicinity so she won't have to concentrate to locate them so her strike will be instant.

No Caption Provided

@wafflebeard: Storm's powers work at the speed of thought and have always been stated to manifest "instantaneously" or in a "blink of an eye".

Storm>>>Enel as far as lightning and I can attest to that. An average Lightning bolt can have 100 million to 1 billion volts, and contains trillions of watts. A hurricane can produce 6.0 x 1014 Watts of energy, which is 200 times the world-wide electrical generating capacity. She can channel the energy of an entire hurricane as easily as you would take a breath. Storm has created and tanked bolts in the terawatts (1,000,000,000,000 watts). She also controls electrons on a sub-atomic level.

@cooldes said:

Storm has devastated entire hemispheres with her powers and at full potential her power spans across the entire planet. She's also countered and redirected planet busting EM energy with an electrical wind tunnel. Storm>>>Enel.

• Actually, speedblitz is what gives the Strawhats the win, so discarding the obvious without reason is not very clever, Mr. "im too good for this debate".
  • You're still ignoring the fact he dodge 3 beams effortlessly and even claimed how slow they were, the whole precognition works for Storm as well, the Pacifista didn't move but shoot from his mouth 3 beams... So saying Obsevation Haki only lets you know what your opponent's movement is blunt. It works like mind reading given the fact Rayleigh did it.

Loading Video...

Only see till the point when the Observation Haki explanation ends. As you can see, Rayleigh is literally reading the next move WAY before it happens, he even tells Luffy about the move the Elephant will perform... So no... It doesn't restricts the user to only predict movements given the fact...

Loading Video...

Hody literally isn't aiming and just throwing hundreds and hundreds of water bullets and none of them hit Luffy once... Its something that tells him anything that will interact with him, hence the ability to sense beings... Enel lost to Luffy because he didn't have his Observation Haki trained, and only relied on his fruit amping the basics about it which is reading your opponents mind, given the fact Rayleigh didn't even look at the target he was avoiding.

Also, Luffy did dodge instant transmission attacks with this Haki, he did it when fighting Ceasar Clown in Punk Hazard when he used the Gasset move, which instantly makes the target explode, which Luffy dodge 3 times to be precise in the entire Story Arc. So yeah, i can see Luffy busting Storm's body apart in 1 second given the fact...

Loading Video...

Luffy literally disappears from Hody Jones in front of his eyes and proceeds to bust him ridiculously fast without him even noticing it... Its going to be even worst for Storm given the fact they start visible, the Straw Hats have prep and are bloodlusted...

• No, having multiple writing makes inconsistency take place everytime, its something literally flawless...
  • Luffy is faster than she thinks because hey... He moves at a speed the senses can't sense... Isn't obvious? Hody couldn't hear him, couldn't see him, couldn't feel him... I mean, Luffy moves faster than the perception itself. Nuff said.
  • Why you keep using Pre Time Skip fights and shows when the Luffy we're using is Post Time Skip which is light years stronger than Pre Time Skip Luffy...
  • Also, im not even considering the slightest shred of chances Storm has to win this because all that was already mentioned in this thread. But anyway, if it exists the case of Storm surviving the first 2 seconds of the fight and manages to nuke the team with those uber powerful lightnings... How is that stopping Luffy who clearly demonstrated he's literally immune to electricity...? I believe a bloodlusted Storm will nuke everybody because that's the most powerful and deadliest way to end this, am i right? So he again loses even having that hypothetical scenario. Straw Hats 11/10 in my book.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is massive stomp against Storm it's not even funny.

I don't even read One Piece and I already know this...

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Blacharrt1

@soothing_sounds: @roddy010: @deathhero61: @wafflebeard: @chibi_cute: @ghostravage: @cooldes: Okay people i would like to point your attention to the OP, it says the Strongest iteration of Storm, It could be 5 different incarnations of her, the one that you guys have been debating is Storm at her Base. Her are the 5 possible version of Storm that could be the strongest incarnation. 1. Rogue Storm 2. Phoenix Storm 3. Trion Dimension Storm 4. Asgardian God Storm 5. Eternity Storm. All of which would be more powerful than the version you are currently debating.

Eternity storm would be a murderstomp even featless, she's just too powerful. Phoenix Storm is also overkill and probably Trion Dimension Storm is also over kill. Asgardian God is probably the one you want to Battles the Strawhats, they have a better chance at winning but considering Storm's durability is enhanced to Asgardian god level it would be a tough battle mostly in her favor. Rogue Storm, would also be a very tough battle but tilting in her favor, considering this version tore right through Dr. Doom's shields with no problem, and had coastal level control of weather.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm in terms of raw power is greater than the strawhats. However their speed and attack power would be enough to knock her out in seconds. I see Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Brook soloing.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This wouldn't be a fair fight against Luffy, Zoro, Robin or Sanji alone.
Together, this is massive spite.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strawhats win.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Cooldes

Strawhats win.

@pwok21 said:

This wouldn't be a fair fight against Luffy, Zoro, Robin or Sanji alone.

Together, this is massive spite.

@morgrim said:

Storm in terms of raw power is greater than the strawhats. However their speed and attack power would be enough to knock her out in seconds. I see Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Brook soloing.

This is massive stomp against Storm it's not even funny.

I don't even read One Piece and I already know this...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: She can aim her hand at the crew and freeze them thats scenario one

Scenario two she creates a flash flood therefore drowning them then flash freezing the water that they are submerged in.

Scenario three, send lightning in multiple directions killing all the strawhats except luffy, then freezes luffy instantly.

scenario four create earthquakes to wreck them or create fissures to destroy their footing making them all fall to their deaths except luffy and sanji, sanji does not hit woman so he gets blitzed and storm blows luffy back down the fissure with high air pressure winds.

I can think of much much more man.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Then please do, because,

1. Pointing her arm takes WAY too much time. The blitzing would be tremendous.

2. I asked earlier where is she getting the water from??? and have to seen the area in the OP?? a flash flood isn't doing anything, only standing water activates the DF weakness. and brook can run on water anyway and WILL blitz.

3. Lighting eh? Any haki user and Brook will NOT be hit with any lightning i'm sorry. Activating the strike at speed of thought is really cool, but the lightning still has to strike them, and we've seen that haki allows them to dodge things as fast or even faster. Ghost posted some videos above if you REALLY want to see haki in action.

4. first semi-valid senario yet. but i still need to see scans of how fast she can do this, because as we all know, she's going to get Sblitzed

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By DeathHero61

@cooldes said:

i thought storm fanboys died off...

ok so, i just need ONE valid senario where Storm beats ALL of the Strawhats.

Lightning at Speed of thought:

Speed of thought lightning is cool and everything, but the lightning still has to strike. Luffy has already reacted to and dodged faster. i am sorry but that just wont work. also luffy is a rubber man and is unaffected by lightning.

Flash flood + freezing:

please, please tell me how she's getting the water to flood the area posted in the OP.

If she does, only luffy, chopper and robin would be affected. and after the freezing, sanji would just free them with diable jinbe.

side note: this wont work anyway as, yes any type of water works to neutralize a DF user, but ONLY standing water. Running water does not work toward DF weakness effect. DF users can take showers and be in rain and stuff because only standing water(i.e. lakes, oceans, pools) activate their curse and they must be at least about waist deep for it to work.

i think for her to sommon a flash flood, it'd have to be by rain right?

not going to work

or is she bringimg the water from somewhere else?

still not going to work as the water will spread throughout the open flat land in the OP and therefore wont be still.

also, other than her travel speed, she isn't very fast and WILL get blitzed. i'm sorry but it's true :(

side side note: brook can run on water anyway and will still blitz her.

all of my previous answers still stand.

First things first:

"Speed of thought lightning is cool and everything, but the lightning still has to strike. Luffy has already reacted to and dodged faster. i am sorry but that just wont work. also luffy is a rubber man and is unaffected by lightning." She can summon lighting from all directions, from the skies and from her hands(she can manipulate its direction.) how is he gonna dodge multiple lightning strikes? Plus if you throw a big enough charge at a insulator it will eventually burn or get shocked. im sure as hell her lightning is stronger than enel's. Plus its speed of thought for nearly all her powers not just lightning.

"please, please tell me how she's getting the water to flood the area posted in the OP.

"If she does, only luffy, chopper and robin would be affected. and after the freezing, sanji would just free them with diable jinbe." umm sanji is gonna be in the water to you know..... that means he will be frozen to death as well....

"side note: this wont work anyway as, yes any type of water works to neutralize a DF user, but ONLY standing water. Running water does not work toward DF weakness effect. DF users can take showers and be in rain and stuff because only standing water(i.e. lakes, oceans, pools) activate their curse and they must be at least about waist deep for it to work."

She can take the freaking water vapor from the air. the freaking water vapor, and create a flash flood. WATER VAPOR. No oda said knee deep water will deactivate their powers.(or make them ridiculously weak) Note she can affect the land scape as well. she can affect it in a way to make flash floods more useful. For example, she can rip the ground open make them fall down, then flash flood the water, then increase the temperature to boiling degrees that would kill them.

"i think for her to sommon a flash flood, it'd have to be by rain right?"

She can control water to the sub-atomic level, she can take the water vapor from the air, and form a FLASH FLOOD. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

not going to work

"or is she bringimg the water from somewhere else?"

god freaking damn it you are a idiot, she can take water from anywhere. Hell whats to stop her from killing the plants making it impossible for the water to be absorbed, and have ever been to the everglades? if you have then you would know that grass cannot absorb so much water, i

"still not going to work as the water will spread throughout the open flat land in the OP and therefore wont be still."

She can kill the plants and make it impossible for the grass to absorb the water. therefore making it more possible for the water to traverse.

Here is a recap of some of her techniques.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

- Electricity Manipulation: Storm's most common method of offense, she can fire a real, natural lightning bolt from the sky, shoot lightning from her hands, create EMP's, manipulate and perceive electromagnetic fields, screw with a person's bio-electricity and generate electrolysis, allowing her to breathe underwater. She can even use cosmic lightning bolts in space.

- Wind Manipulation: Uses the wind as a powerful attack. Her control over wind is powerful enough that Storm can instantly create large tornadoes and make vacuums that suck away the air. She also uses the wind to make herself fly and increase her physical strength. Her winds even managed to affect the Hulk. She can also use solar winds.

- Flash Flood: Storm can instantly create a flood of water.

- Flash Freeze: Manipulates the temperature to instantly freeze her opponent solid.

- Humidity: Storm can increase the temperature to extremely high degrees.

- Acid Rain: Storm is capable of causing acid rain to fall down on her enemies.

- Hurricane: Storm can create large scale hurricanes.

- Hail: Can rain hail down on her enemies.(she is able to make the hail as big as basketballs.)

- Hydrogen Bomb: Storm gathers hydrogen into a particular area and then uses electricity within that area to ignite it, causing a massive explosion.

- Atmospheric Pressure: Storm can affect the pressure of the atmosphere to her will.

- Fog: She can make a fog thick enough to hide herself in. She can make it acid for offensive corrosive purposes.(she can make a acidic fog)

- Pressure Field: Storm can create a field of pressure around herself and use it as a shield.
(she can control pressure to the point where she can bust mountains and buildings.)
- Telepathy Protection: Storm's electrical powers in combination with her will power gives her protection from telepathy.

-Freeze Rain: she can make it rain then freeze the very rain drops in order to turn them into sharp deadly projectiles.

P.S even if what you are saying is true, whats to stop her from flying away a far unreachable distance then destroy them?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any one of the major straws is capable of lolblitzing against regular speed of thinking.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: @deathhero61: You both are wrong... Its not water itself which affects the users, its water from the sea... The water from the sea has the same effect as Kairouseki... Which weakens the DF users greatly...

Its mentioned on Punk Hazard's story arc when Luffy was drowning in the "Lake"... Ussop wondered why Luffy was drowning if it was a Lake and not the sea, which Brown beard proceeded to explain the water came from the sea.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Cooldes

@deathhero61: i live in south florida... i go to the everglades(national park) all the time and i live within the actual original everglades, so yes, i have.

The lightning is TOO SLOW. you continue to ignore this fact. TOO SLOW. it does not matter if it was coming from every single direction possible, it's not landing.

ok so sanji is frozen. he ignites his legs. he is now unfrozen and unfreezes his teamates.

Ok, she takes the water vapor from the air and creates a massive amount of water. The water will still disperse in every direction, and therefore won't be still. Brook can run on water and blitzes.

ripping the ground open? How fast can she do this? scans. because she's gonna get blitzed. but lets humor this idea for a second.

she rips the groind open and makes a large hole.

Robin creates an artificial new floor out if hands and the strawhats blitz.

"god freaking damn it you are an idiot"

WOW... it would be really nice if you didn't isult me.. We have different views on the battle but that doesn't mean we can't still be bro's :D there's no need for any hostility - but if you continue to insult me i will have to flag you dude.

So she kills the plants? the area in the OP is flat enough so that the water would still disperse on the surface. water doesn't just stay together like jello, it spreads. AND the plants don't suck up ALL the water... alot of it is absorbed by the soil, or it flows downward through the soil. how do you think Aquifers are made?

Lastly, we all know Storms powerset, no need to continue posting them.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: @deathhero61:

1. her reflexes are NOT on par with luffy while he has haki up.

2. i debunked that in the above post.

3. you. are. funny. Lightning is NOWHERE NEAR LIGHTSPEED xD. But lasers on the other hand ARE just condensed Light. they should be lightspeed.

4. aaaannnnndddd flagged... but some scans of just how "instantaneous" this is would be nice :)

And Ghostravage, Oda said that any water works, so we have go with his word :( but also, remember arlongs pool?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By DeathHero61

@roddy010 said:

Okay I'm back and before I reply to any post I'd like to first say that no one here has countered any of my claims and you all have shown you ignorance in Storm and how her powers work. It's clear to me none of you cared to do any type of research and clung to your zealous speedblitz argument. Frivolous debating indeed.Then have the nerve to say I ignore facts that have yet to be backed up.

@ghostravage:

Loading Video...

I'm not lowballing anything here. You guys are exaggerating these characters abilities and have yet to counter any of my claims. I never said the Straw hats weren't powerful and yes if anyone of them gets the chance yes they could end Ororo but they won't have that chance since none of them are faster than she thinks and are all vulnerable to her powers.Oh and just because there are multiple writers in comics does not cheapen the validity of continuum. Just like characters in Manga grow and develop the same in done in comics so I see no reason to bring that up in the first place.

No Caption Provided

@cooldes said:

• Actually, speedblitz is what gives the Strawhats the win, so discarding the obvious without reason is not very clever, Mr. "im too good for this debate".
  • You're still ignoring the fact he dodge 3 beams effortlessly and even claimed how slow they were, the whole precognition works for Storm as well, the Pacifista didn't move but shoot from his mouth 3 beams... So saying Obsevation Haki only lets you know what your opponent's movement is blunt. It works like mind reading given the fact Rayleigh did it.

Loading Video...

Only see till the point when the Observation Haki explanation ends. As you can see, Rayleigh is literally reading the next move WAY before it happens, he even tells Luffy about the move the Elephant will perform... So no... It doesn't restricts the user to only predict movements given the fact...

Loading Video...

Hody literally isn't aiming and just throwing hundreds and hundreds of water bullets and none of them hit Luffy once... Its something that tells him anything that will interact with him, hence the ability to sense beings... Enel lost to Luffy because he didn't have his Observation Haki trained, and only relied on his fruit amping the basics about it which is reading your opponents mind, given the fact Rayleigh didn't even look at the target he was avoiding.

Also, Luffy did dodge instant transmission attacks with this Haki, he did it when fighting Ceasar Clown in Punk Hazard when he used the Gasset move, which instantly makes the target explode, which Luffy dodge 3 times to be precise in the entire Story Arc. So yeah, i can see Luffy busting Storm's body apart in 1 second given the fact...

Loading Video...

Luffy literally disappears from Hody Jones in front of his eyes and proceeds to bust him ridiculously fast without him even noticing it... Its going to be even worst for Storm given the fact they start visible, the Straw Hats have prep and are bloodlusted...

• No, having multiple writing makes inconsistency take place everytime, its something literally flawless...
  • Luffy is faster than she thinks because hey... He moves at a speed the senses can't sense... Isn't obvious? Hody couldn't hear him, couldn't see him, couldn't feel him... I mean, Luffy moves faster than the perception itself. Nuff said.
  • Why you keep using Pre Time Skip fights and shows when the Luffy we're using is Post Time Skip which is light years stronger than Pre Time Skip Luffy...
  • Also, im not even considering the slightest shred of chances Storm has to win this because all that was already mentioned in this thread. But anyway, if it exists the case of Storm surviving the first 2 seconds of the fight and manages to nuke the team with those uber powerful lightnings... How is that stopping Luffy who clearly demonstrated he's literally immune to electricity...? I believe a bloodlusted Storm will nuke everybody because that's the most powerful and deadliest way to end this, am i right? So he again loses even having that hypothetical scenario. Straw Hats 11/10 in my book.

First im gonna comment on your theory on observation haki, if what you said is true, wouldn't observation haki be utterly useless? she is immune to mind reading, and mind control and any form of telepathy.

Second you act like her reflexes are garbage, she avoided lightning effortlessly all the time, plus she avoided thor's hammer throw on occasion as well and thor's hammer throws was considered FTL, plus dodging lasers from pacifistas are not really a big deal, lasers are fast but they are not faster than lightning. Despite their speed, it won't play a factor, since storm can either:

A: Destroy the footing by creating earthquakes or fissures.

B: Take the oxygen from their area. or freeze their lungs instantly

C:Fly into the air and create hurricanes in their area

D: Sweep them by creating a flash flood then instantly freezing them.

E:Use aerial advantages like freezing rain drops to make deadly projectiles, or acidic fogs, or increase the temperature to high degrees for a tactical advantage such as mirages and hallucinations. Since ussop nami and robin are basically the normal humans, they would suffer from this, she can also create force fields or wind barriers to increase her defensive durability.

If all this freaking fails some how, then she can easily fly away and just spam weather disasters.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm should win since her powers work at the speed of thought. Even Luffy should be pushed back some when hit with her lightning.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@ghostravage: Why you didn't show Luffy new precog feat in Chapter 716.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Cooldes

@darkraiden: her powers work at speed of thought, but not only is luffy faster than that with haki, but they still have to act. as in, she can cause a lightning strike at speed of thought right? but the lightning itself still has to strike, and luffy has shown to be faster than that. Actually, anyone with Haki can react faster than that, as shown with kizaru's beams(if you consider them lightspeed).

So that automatically puts Sanji, Zorro and Luffy > any of storms speed of thought disasters.

i mean, we have to remember that it's precog. so They know that she's going to summon lightning, and they know where and when it's gonna hit, before she even does it.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By DarkRaiden

@cooldes said:

@darkraiden: her powers work at speed of thought, but not only is luffy faster than that with haki, but they still have to act. as in, she can cause a lightning strike at speed of thought right? but the lightning itself still has to strike, and luffy has shown to be faster than that. Actually, anyone with Haki can react faster than that, as shown with kizaru's beams(if you consider them lightspeed).

So that automatically puts Sanji, Zorro and Luffy > any of storms speed of thought disasters.

i mean, we have to remember that it's precog. so They know that she's going to summon lightning, and they know where and when it's gonna hit, before she even does it.

It's not exactly in character for Luffy to lightspeed blitz right away, maybe blitz, but not at absolute speed. Plus when has he dodged light ever?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: You know what im done, you are ignorant and like all other trolls in denial you ignore every argumentation i provide, this is useless, arguing with someone with the mind of a 5 year old is going to make me die of stress.

You are acting just like you did on the other threads, and its pissing me off. i swear out of everyone hear you are the only one who refuses to use his freaking brain. im seriously tired of this.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: lol he has done it before, and i think the strawhat have prep so he's ready to blitz.

and Post #56 i think, Spideypresence posted the vid of luffy easily dodging lasers and saying they were too slow.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By DarkRaiden

@cooldes said:

@darkraiden: lol he has done it before, and i think the strawhat have prep so he's ready to blitz.

and Post #56 i think, Spideypresence posted the vid of luffy easily dodging lasers and saying they were too slow.

Lasers are rarely lightspeed in fiction though...even spiderman and street levelers have dodged them. I'd need some kind of statement that they were lightspeed first. And Manga scans since anime is.....non canon.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

wow dude calm down...

i don't understand why you're upset. you haven't said anything that put's Storm > Strawhats speed and versatility.

Storm speed is NOT faster than haki Precog.

Flash flood is not working because the water is not standing and because brook can run on water and can still blitz anyway.

Lightning does NOT move at speed of light. it moves MUCH slower.

Insulting me does not help your argument, just because we Dont see Eye to Eye in one battle doesn't mean we can't still be bros. The hostility is unnecessary in a debate.

i've responded to all of your senarios and told you why they wouldn't be effective in a civil manner.

But if you want to leave i can't stop you.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Wow, calm down, will you? Anyway, yes, lightening isn't as fast as light, it's about 6000km/s (variable) while light is around 3,00,000 km/s.