Steve Rogers vs Bruce Wayne (wrestling match)

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@whoisthebest:

How is that not enough for cap to STOMP Never mind win.

His strength is double of batman !

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By SPYDA-MAN

@whoisthebest: here's one thing about all of your examples that don't make sense AT ALL you keep saying " o this guy vs this guy in this scenario and this in that"

STOOOP lol

These 2 have similar body physiques and height and weight and their skills and physical are similar as hell.

All your random examples are not making sense to the situation at all.

And you wanna learn something from a Brazilian jujitsu legend Royce Gracie the guy who who dominated the early days of ufc.

"A black belt covers 2 inches of your @$$. You have to cover the rest."

Bruce Lee was a street fighter with no official record and still a legend in fighting.

I'm a street fighter and the last mma fight I was in I knocked out a 5th degree TKD black belt who didn't make weight and had 20 lbs on me while I was drunk.

And Kurt angle an Olympic gold medalist said Brock sucks at wrestling he is just really good at being a big guy and fast for his size.

This is Olympic style wrestling he is talking about not WWF stuff

“Brock was in the ring with Big Show,” Angle said. “He was literally throwing this 530-pound man around the ring like a little kid. I’d never seen anyone lift up Big Show like that without his help, but Brock was picking him up and throwing him around.”

“I said to Big Show, ‘Get out of the ring.’ Then I tapped Brock on the should and said, ‘Let’s go.’ And that’s when we started.”

"I know I’m not the biggest person, but I’ve annihilated people a lot bigger than me,” he said. “You’re one of the best in the world as an NCAA champion like Brock, but when you’re an Olympic gold medalist, that’s a whole other level. The guys who saw Brock and I wrestle that witnessed how much of a gap there is between the two."

So right there you have a legend saying skill don't matter if you can't utilize it. An example of how somebody without any record can be a legend. An example of how skill doesn't always win. And another person saying how size and speed combined appropriately can be used effectively till a certain level.

So stop with all these examples that don't mean nothing and hypotheticals.

I just gave you all real life real world stuff.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXUTMkT9rW0

That link goes to a 50yr old beating up a mma pro

All my examples have shown how skill can triumph or fail. So use a real world example instead of hypotheticals if your gunna use a hypothetical have it make sense and/or a point.

O and my personal favorite of your logic "cap will have to lift 4-5 tons"

WHO IN THE HELL NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO LIFT 8-10,000 POUNDS TO MOVE A 220 POUND MAN?!?

NOBODY THATS WHO

And you keep saying "skill skill skill"

You know what skill is right? Your ability to apply what you know through your own physical abilities.

Therefore if you don't have the physical abilities to do what you are knowledgeable about you still can't call that skill can you?

Some people like that are coaches. Skill is a mixture of both physical ant knowledgeable things so ranting about skill nonstop doesn't matter if you don't have the actual ability to apply it "kiddo" lol

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55:

Steve has a lot of skill aswell

Steve is skilled in every single martial arts known to man

Avatar image for deactivated-5e09a6b06793e
deactivated-5e09a6b06793e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve. Being fairly evenly matched, it's going to come to stamina, and that's an area that Cap definitely has Bats beat.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anyone has ever wrestled you know a more technical person will win every time. Bruce is much more skilled so he wins

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Steve due to superior strength

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freshflintstone: Being 'more skilled' works when there's only a minor difference in strength, the difference in strength is in the span of hundreds of pounds. Your logic doesn't apply.

Not to mention Cap is equally as skilled as Batman.

Infinitias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitias:

No he wouldnt

No he wouldn't what? :O

No that Bruce Wayne takes him outside wrestling or no that Cap beats Bruce in wrestling?

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it's all american wrestling. Therefore captain 'merica stompos.

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisthebest: Powerlifters also aren't martial arts masters, nor do they have the proper muscular structure. They lift, they do not punch. There is a reason there is a difference between lifting and striking strength. Powerlifters could probably grapple like a champ, but they have not trained to punch, or punch fast for that matter. Cap's body can already do that.

The analogies Batman fanboys use don't work with Cap because his body is physically perfect, he is not a powerlifter, he's not just an ordinary soldier, etc... and your analogies don't work. The best analogy is Deathstroke, and we all know how those fights turn out.

JokerBat88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By JokerBat88

@whoisthebest: Firstly fanboy, don't call me kiddo, it makes you look old and pathetic.

Secondly, saying you're talking out of your ass is not insulting you. Calling you stupid would be, but I'm not doing that. Go back to tumblr if you're going to cry.

Thirdly, you didn't even offer any proof to your claims, you're just like "Nah Batman wins" "Batman beats those guys" are you kidding me? Batman would get fodderized by Iron Fist and likely by Black Panther as well.

Fourth of all, just because they aren't the top fighters does not mean they aren't evidence that someone in the military is the best.

Fifth of all, you didn't even address my other facts and information I laid out in front of you. Insulting someone does not mean anything-even though I never insulted you-ignoring my points, ignoring the facts, and making claims without anything to back up your case except excuses makes you wrong.

In other words, act like an adult and come back when you can argue with more than "NO, BATMAN WINS"

right......

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokerbat88: Iron Fist could one-shot Batman, and with morals off, BP could do the same thing.

JokerBat88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokerbat88: Iron Fist could one-shot Batman, and with morals off, BP could do the same thing.

And you're also going to tell me your not a fanboy either. 10-4 on that.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisthebest: are you kidding? A NCAA champ and an Olympic athlete are 2 vastly different levels

That Brock has achieved by steroids

(Look at the size difference before he gets good and he isn't he claims "late bloomer")

Now where does it say that Bruce Wayne is an Olympic level wrestler?

Let me guess " mastered 127 martial arts" in other words it doesn't but anytime somebody brings up any martial art they can just put "______" and its in that 127 just cuz.

I have never seen him use wrestling drunken boxing but I assume he is a master of it tho right?

Even tho constant characters in marvel state how cap is one of the best h2h combatants in their universe.

So he is equal to bats in skill (as far as wrestling goes because neither is shown to use it) as well with mostly better physicals

And you have already have somebody point out to you that mastering something doesn't mean your the best which is why batman still gets taught things by different characters every now and then.

So you literally have NO I repeat NO evidence to support batman is better in a style he is never shown to use.

And how is lesnar faster than Kurt angle? Do you have proof? Yes he is be and fast FOR HIS SIZE but that's it.

And how can he automatically be able to outlast him? Where is your proof for better stamina?

And I've already told you what skill means

Forrest Griffin fought and beat shogun (first fight) when shogun was ranked number 1 in the world

That would mean shogun has more skill right? Yes and no

He might in a general sense but he didn't have the ability to apply that skill despite him being the best in the world. Not a ma's ter THE BEST and griffin beat him why? Because he lacked the physical ability to apply what he knew despite him being better.

Now prove how bats wins prove this skill he has in something he never shows to use.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokerbat88: Please do tell me why Batman suddenly has the ability to survive a single punch from Iron Fist, or how he's capable of surviving an anti-metal blade directly to his heart?

Oh wait I forgot he's Batman and he can do anything and couldn't possibly be one-shot.

Let me guess you also think Batman could beat Spider-Man?

JokerBat88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: You actually think a guy like Batman is going to let him land a hit just like that? Maybe you think Steve Rogers would too. Give me a break man. Listen, I get it, you love Marvel but seriously open your eyes.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokerbat88: He's not going to have a choice, he's be fighting people who not only equal or surpass him in skill, but people who are faster, stronger, more durable, and have more stamina than him. That is just plain and simple "Batman loses".

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By slimj87d

@whoisthebest: if you're not going to show scans of batman replicating the feats, debate with facts, or actually have a legitimate argument, don't tag me anymore. Everything I read your post, I look for concrete detail and you never have any. It's just numbers you make up or dismiss things due to confirmation bias.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisthebest: and ya I don't know lesners background because I let you know that the interview Kurt angle was in was talking about Olympic style wrestling.

And Bruce Lee didn't just have skill do your homework he could do 2 finger push ups.

And obviously I know who Royce Gracie was in an interview with men shamrock during ufc 1 they ask ken if his opponent was easier or harder than usual he says easier the interviewer asks why shamrock reply because he doesn't know submission.

So ya its a lot easier to beat somebody with no skill at all in ground game bravo. Which most of Gracie's opponents didn't have until Matt Hughes who stomped him when Royce came back for that fight.

Do your homework instead of telling me stuff I already know and acting like I don't.

Saying Bruce Lee wasn't strong get outta here

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisthebest:

Yes but cap is equal in h2h against batman.

Then add in the factor he's double his strength then it is a stomp

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By SPYDA-MAN

@slimj87d: yep I'm done with him and not gunna respond

Horrible analogies, logic that makes no sense, keeps making stupid assumptions about me (as if he knows who I am or what I know) and most importantly no proof of anything plus been wrong and proven wrong multiple times by you and I assume others.

I'm wasting to much energy on this I'm out lol

O and my personal favorite keeps saying how cap needs to be 4-5 tons stronger to win because of a "skill gap"

Then makes an anology that "guess if I train for a couple years and am twice as strong I should be better" which completely defeats reasoning he is applying -_-

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By conner_wolf

@whoisthebest: Batman is not more skilled than Captain America, you're just denying Cap's very blatant feats by claiming that anyone he beats can't possibly be as good as him. You're the definition of a Batman fanboy, ignoring facts and how anything works.

Someone who trains to punch harder will punch way harder than someone who trains to lift. So yes, being a bodybuilder is very different from just being a stronger fighter.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: yep I agree fanboyism and backwards logic are impossible to argue with.

Its like talking to a wall.

And apparently I admitted something that doesn't exist. Lmao

He's on good crack or a good troll lol

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Cap is as skilled as Batman.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whoisthebest: well the more you comment the more you show you don't know what your talking about. And I have not admitted to any such thing.

good day

Infinitias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitias:

No that bruce wins

Lol Bruce is a more expertise martial artist and well rounded.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By slimj87d

@whoisthebest: no facts no taggy, okay?

Lastly, stats aren't equalized here...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:

Bruce is stronger, Steve is faster. Neither do extensive wrestling so I have no idea who has the skill edge.

No Caption Provided

You get a warning for calling users stupid. Don't do it again.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@runekingthor98 You should've picked out the "not sure if serious, or trolling" one. Don't believe that's against the rules lol.

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#239  Edited By runekingthor98
AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitias:

No he's not if anything wolverine is the better martial artist and fighter.

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve still wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@slimj87d: First of all sorry about the long response time.

And as for your part about speed being linked to strength, that doesn't mean that a faster person is always stronger. For example Usain Bolt runs faster than Hafþór Björnsson but he isn't nearly as strong. For an in-universe example Nightwing is also faster than Batman. He still isn't stronger than him though.

Infinitias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitias:

No he's not if anything wolverine is the better martial artist and fighter.

Bruce uses his martial arts in a more effective style, he often rely on pressure points and many different showings of him using martial artist skills. Steve barely has it.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitias: wouldnt that be kind of irrelevant?

Because say Muhammad Ali fought his style that is more effective for him

And Tyson uses his style that was more effective for him.

Dispute it being the same sport they fought completely different.

What's effective for somebody isn't effective for everybody ya know.

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitias:

U don't have a clue about what cap is capable of.

TheOneHand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap

Infinitias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinitias:

U don't have a clue about what cap is capable of.

And since you don't even try to argue you automatically fail. Just stop it.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By slimj87d

@lubub55: Yeah, but you're speaking within human limits here of our generation. Usain is probably 25% to 40% faster than Bjorn. Cap is probably %300 to 500%, that's a much bigger gap in comparison. This is a guy (Cap) that can run at 60 MPH, with 12 lbs on his back and carrying 145 lb dying Bucky I'm his arms.

So 60 MPH with 167 lbs of extra weight. And for 5 minutes long.

He's also repeated the feat but running in the snow without bucky.

Usain bolts running speed in the snow would probably be half as fast. Or him carrying 25 lbs. I'd say cap is 500% faster than Usain.

I have a long post about Ed Brubaker (writer for batman, catwoman, DD, IF, Captain and) whoever says Captain America is intended to be enhanced and superhuman when he shares on panel space with guys like DD and Batman.

To further backup my point, in streets of poison, Captain America gets infected and his super soldier serums fails. He becomes limited to "the peak of man." he goes onto fight crossbones and defeats him.

Please read scan

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1165643-captainamerica378p15_1_.jpg

So with the serum he's stronger and enhanced, he's more like Deathstroke than he is Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve only because it's pure wrestling. If it was pure boxing, still Steve. If standard gear and anything goes, Bruce take's this hands down. There's no overcoming Bruce's stealth, superior tech, very impressive physicals feats of his own, and tactical abilities.