Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

This is captain America without gear or weapons

Same for Li

They have no prior knowledge

No prep.

Morals off

They begin 70 ft away in the same street location that Steve and Bucky fought in the Winter Soldier

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah, Cap gets stomped.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Li stomps. You thought caps motorbike feat was something? Go back and watch Li's.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spite

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Li might be too fast and skilled.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jet Li is the one. He wins.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BIack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Li stomps Captain.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is Li at the end of the movie when it was only him and his counterpart still alive he should win fairly easily. He was a beast in that movie and his skill outshines MCU Cap's.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Amnesiak

Li

ColonelSanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yulaw was a monster. He's way too fast (at least 60mph) and being able to easily hold up two law enforcement motorcycles, one in each hand, is incredible. It beats anything Rogers has done.

mindleech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, The One takes this!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colonelsanders: Its been a while since I have seen that but I am sure its not that one sided

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yulaw was a monster. He's way too fast (at least 60mph) and being able to easily hold up two law enforcement motorcycles, one in each hand, is incredible. It beats anything Rogers has done.

He may be faster now but judging from the Civil War trailer it looks like we'll get to see what Cap, Bucky, and BP will really be able to do when it comes to running speed. They looked to be able to pass cars going a decent speed so it might be pretty even after CW comes out. Also holding 2 motorcycles in each hand is not above what Cap can do. He has strength feats inline with this or better.

Here is an example of what Chris Evans, the actors who plays Cap, thinks about Caps abilities and how he discussed it with Joss Whedon on Age of Ultron.

http://www.slashfilm.com/chris-evans-avengers-2-interview/

Chris was asked this by the interviewer:

Was there anything you talked to Joss about before you started on this (Age of Ultron) that you wanted to make sure was included or involved?

With the second Captain America we really pushed the envelope in terms of what this guy is capable of which I was excited to see. Because in the first Captain America he’s just strong. In Avengers it was still, in my opinion, a little bit punch, punch, kick, kick. You just can’t be Jason Bourne. We gotta see this guy do stuff that’s like yeah, he deserves a spot on this squad. You know, in [Winter Soldier] he’s pinballing off of jets and doing unbelievable things. I don’t wanna take a step back so we gotta make sure that he’s continuing training. His fight style needs to advance a little bit. I don’t wanna go full Bruce Lee, but there needs to be more than just haymakers and fun kicks. There needs to be a consistent display of strength. Utilize your environment in a way that’s like, that’s right he can pick up a motorcycle with one hand…” Let’s, let’s not forget that I can get punched by a human and get knocked down. It just doesn’t make sense to me. So that’s the only thing and that’s a tough thing to try to remember. You know, even in Avengers, you know, I punched a heavy bag across a room. If I hit a person he’s not getting back up. It’s just the way it’s gonna go, so we can’t do this any other way.

So no, Chris and Joss went over this and Cap for sure has the strength to do a feat such as the one your mentioned.

ColonelSanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tayssti said:
@colonelsanders said:

He may be faster now but judging from the Civil War trailer it looks like we'll get to see what Cap, Bucky, and BP will really be able to do when it comes to running speed. They looked to be able to pass cars going a decent speed so it might be pretty even after CW comes out. Also holding 2 motorcycles in each hand is not above what Cap can do. He has strength feats inline with this or better.

Here is an example of what Chris Evans, the actors who plays Cap, thinks about Caps abilities and how he discussed it with Joss Whedon on Age of Ultron.

http://www.slashfilm.com/chris-evans-avengers-2-interview/

Chris was asked this by the interviewer:

Was there anything you talked to Joss about before you started on this (Age of Ultron) that you wanted to make sure was included or involved?

With the second Captain America we really pushed the envelope in terms of what this guy is capable of which I was excited to see. Because in the first Captain America he’s just strong. In Avengers it was still, in my opinion, a little bit punch, punch, kick, kick. You just can’t be Jason Bourne. We gotta see this guy do stuff that’s like yeah, he deserves a spot on this squad. You know, in [Winter Soldier] he’s pinballing off of jets and doing unbelievable things. I don’t wanna take a step back so we gotta make sure that he’s continuing training. His fight style needs to advance a little bit. I don’t wanna go full Bruce Lee, but there needs to be more than just haymakers and fun kicks. There needs to be a consistent display of strength. Utilize your environment in a way that’s like, that’s right he can pick up a motorcycle with one hand…” Let’s, let’s not forget that I can get punched by a human and get knocked down. It just doesn’t make sense to me. So that’s the only thing and that’s a tough thing to try to remember. You know, even in Avengers, you know, I punched a heavy bag across a room. If I hit a person he’s not getting back up. It’s just the way it’s gonna go, so we can’t do this any other way.

So no, Chris and Joss went over this and Cap for sure has the strength to do a feat such as the one your mentioned.

Alright, he may be stronger than I figured him for. This could be fairly even unless Civil War turns the tables in Cap's favor with a valid speed feat.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tayssti: picking up a motorcycle is one thing, picking up motorcycles in each hand and swinging them like toys is another, Yulaw is stronger

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tayssti: Cap's best features is throwing the motorcyclend where Capital also used momentum. Li was switching around two motorcycles like toes.

Dasabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When his number of multiverse clones was down to just two, Yulaw was a legitimate bullet timer. Cap doesn't have a chance here, even with his shield.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Li stomps

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Tayssti

@ancient_0f_days said:

@tayssti: picking up a motorcycle is one thing, picking up motorcycles in each hand and swinging them like toys is another, Yulaw is stronger

True, that does take more strength. I was just going by the statement of the other user where he said he picked them up. I haven't seen the movie in a long time but I just watched a clip and he picks them up and squishes a guy in the middle of them. Is that the feat? Or is there more to it? If there is can you link me to a clip of it? From the little bit i saw it honestly doesn't seem like out of caps relm of strength.

Cap threw one motorcycle like a beach ball over his head a very far distance with an insane amount of force and has other great strength feats ( holding approx 1,000lbs over his head like air, threw Ultron hard enough to smash a concrete pillar and keep going, lifted a beam in the 10's of tons while severely injured, and holding a helicopter back from taking off. I don't think picking up 2 bikes weighing around 500lbs and swinging them towards each other is above his strength level.

Edit: For the record i'm not saying Cap wins, he still loses pretty hard.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tayssti said:
@ancient_0f_days said:

True, that does take more strength. I was just going by the statement of the other user where he said he picked them up. I haven't seen the movie in a long time but I just watched a clip and he picks them up and squishes a guy in the middle of them. Is that the feat? Or is there more to it? If there is can you link me to a clip of it? From the little bit i saw it honestly doesn't seem like out of caps relm of strength.

Cap threw one motorcycle like a beach ball over his head a very far distance with an insane amount of force and has other great strength feats ( holding approx 1,000lbs over his head like air, threw Ultron hard enough to smash a concrete pillar and keep going, lifted a beam in the 10's of tons while severely injured, and holding a helicopter back from taking off. I don't think picking up 2 bikes weighing around 500lbs and swinging them towards each other is above his strength level.

Cap had the momentum of the bike to make that throwing feat possible

considering Ultron's weight wasn't specified I don't see how that counts,

10s of tons? that's vague, inaccurate and more than likely wrong,

Standard/small commercial Helicopters have a take-off/lift capacity of around 4000-6000 lbs (2-3 tons) lb or less, that stress is being divided between his whole upper body and at that point it's not even a strength feat since he clearly can't keep it up for extended periods of time and he's using his arms as a tether since they're durable enough to withstand that small heli, all we know is that Cap's arms wont rip out of their sockets from a couple tons of lift/pulling force (we don't think Tobi Spider-Man can stop trains based on strength alone for a reason).

Police bikes are 1360 lbs, and since the heli feat has no context (we don't know how long he kept it up for) his one handed bike lifting feat is probably the better of the bunch for use since it's cut and dry. Yulaw casually swings over half a ton in each arm without effort, even if raw strength is in Steves favor...swinging/striking force goes to Yulaw based on his striking speed alone

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Tayssti

@ancient_0f_days said:
@tayssti said:
@ancient_0f_days said:

Cap had the momentum of the bike to make that throwing feat possible

considering Ultron's weight wasn't specified I don't see how that counts,

10s of tons? that's vague, inaccurate and more than likely wrong,

Standard/small commercial Helicopters have a take-off/lift capacity of around 4000-6000 lbs (2-3 tons) lb or less, that stress is being divided between his whole upper body and at that point it's not even a strength feat since he clearly can't keep it up for extended periods of time and he's using his arms as a tether since they're durable enough to withstand that small heli, all we know is that Cap's arms wont rip out of their sockets from a couple tons of lift/pulling force (we don't think Tobi Spider-Man can stop trains based on strength alone for a reason).

Police bikes are 1360 lbs, and since the heli feat has no context (we don't know how long he kept it up for) his one handed bike lifting feat is probably the better of the bunch for use since it's cut and dry. Yulaw casually swings over half a ton in each arm without effort, even if raw strength is in Steves favor...swinging/striking force goes to Yulaw based on his striking speed alone

1. He barley had any momentum. Maybe a little from his body weight but the bike was at basically a complete stop before he flung him self over. He had no assistance from the bike moving or hitting the front breaks to do a stoppie.

2. Sure it wasn't specified, but hes a giant 8-9ft tall robot made up of a titanium alloy. Ultron has got to weigh much more then 100kg (220lb) man. Id say hes at least 250kg+ (550lb+) and thats probably low balling. Hes likely made out of a titanium alloy like Stark's suits. Titanium weighs roughly 282lbs per cubic foot. http://www.coyotesteel.com/assets/img/PDFs/weightspercubicfoot.pdf Ultron is like 8 feet tall so 8 cubic feet is 282lbs x 8 = 2,256 lbs. Obviously he is NOT a sold slab of Titanium that is 8ftx1ftx1ft. So lets cut the number in half making Ultron made up of only a total of 4 cubic feet of Titanium. Ultron still would weigh in at 512kg (1,128 lbs). Even more conservative would be dividing it by 4, so he would only be made up of 2 cubic ft of titanium. That puts him at roughly 250kg (550lbs). That is not a lot of titanium for a robot that large. Id say hes somewhere in the range of 550lbs-1000lbs. Not only that but if you watch the gif again, Ultron smashes into the concrete and STILL keeps getting sent backwards. Hitting the concrete was not enough to stop him. Cap threw him hard enough to smash the concrete AND keep sending him flying. This weight estimate is actually in line with his comic counter part --http://marvel.com/characters/61/ultron who is around 735lbs and also his feat with throwing a 550lb motorcycle hard enough to crush a jeep.

3. Yes it is vague, but i wouldn't say completely inaccurate. Check this link out. http://www.saginawpipe.com/wide_flange_beam2.htm

Just one structural beam that is 15 feet long, 27.99" tall, 13.660" wide, flange thickness of 2.7" and Web of 1.5" is 2.5 tons. There was a lot more metal being moved by Cap in that scene. There really is no way of calculating it but it looks to me like it would easily be 10+ tons of metal.

4. You are right and wrong. Yes helicopters of that size do have max safe take of weights of around 4,000-,6000. That doesn't mean they don't create more lift then that though. That's just the max that the FAA will allow the helicopter legally to take off at and what they deem the max safe limit. Another user @voloergomalus actually found out what helicopter is being used in the trailer and calculated the max lift the helicopter can create with the horsepower and helicopter blade size. Its simple math.

I did a little research, and it turns out the helicopter that Steve is holding on to is a Eurocopter AS350 "Ecureuil" ("Squirrel"), which could have a takeoff weight of as little as 2,270 (not counting the pilot and fuel) or as much as 5,225 pounds (fully loaded high performance B3 variant).

More importantly, the aircraft's takeoff power ranges between 732 and 847 shaft horsepower (depending on the engine), and the diameter of the main rotor is 36.07 feet, meaning, if my calculations are correct, the lift it generates is between 10,000 and 11,000 pounds of thrust...

Rotary area = pi*(rotor diameter/2)^2 = 3210.1996177637161188 square feet

Power loading = (takeoff power)/(rotary area) = 0.2280232032766624694 to 0.2638465207313293874 horsepower per square foot

Thrust loading = 8.6859/(power loading)^0.3107 = 13.7496212954846786530247 to 13.140169091727853994312 pounds per horsepower

Lift = (thrust loading)*(takeoff power) = 10064.7227882947847740140804 to 11129.723220693492333182264 pounds of thrust

Upward force balanced by Cap = (lift) - (takeoff weight) = 4839.7227882947847740140804 to 8859.723220693492333182264 pounds

...which alone makes this makes this at least a 4,800 pound suspension feat for Captain America, perhaps as much as 8,800.

...but he's at an oblique angle. I figure it's about 60 degrees from the vertical/thrust vector, which would make the load feel like 9,600-17,600 pounds! Which would make Cap about a five to eight-and-a-half tonner (in suspension, not lifting)!

And to top it all off, Steve apparently succeeds in bringing the aircraft down, as you see him being shot at next to its wreckage in another part of the trailer. This is unconfirmed, of course, but it would mean that he could possibly handle more than 17,600 pounds of tension through his arms and torso before "maxing out" and being unable to move.

SO if we dont take into account the oblique angle and such, hes holding back anywhere from around 5000-9,000lbs of lift, not 4,000-6,000. Im not saying he is succesful in reeling the helicopter back in (wont know till the movies comes out), but he is successful in at least holding it back for a while from what we have seen and that is a crazy strength feat in itself, even if it is divided between his body. So is holding motorcycles in each of your hands, its not just your arms moving them, your shoulders, chest and back are also being used not to mention your legs.

5. Wow i have no idea where you are getting your information for police bikes but I build vintage motorcycle on the side and they do not weigh 1360lbs lol, not even together. Those bikes used in The One are older Kawasaki kz1000P bikes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasaki_police_motorcycles . They weigh in each at 596lbs with fluids. I admit my estimate was a little low, since i wasnt taking in to account all the extras the police bikes have on them and was just approximating but in no way do they weight 1360lbs. Li is not lifting over half a ton in each hand and swinging it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scholomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers