AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By AtPhantom
@randumo24 said:

" absorbtion is the same thing really, taking it away into yourself. The only dif is that siphoning isn't usually into yourself, as absorbing would be much more effective "

Completely wrong. Absorption is a passive ability of absorbing particles already coming towards you into yourself. Siphoning is forcibly remoiving someone else's energy and adding it to your own.

EDIT: For example: Superman absorbs solar radiation, but he cannot siphon solar radiation from someone else. Same thing with Starfire.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By randumo24
@AtPhantom said:
"@randumo24 said:

" absorbtion is the same thing really, taking it away into yourself. The only dif is that siphoning isn't usually into yourself, as absorbing would be much more effective "

Completely wrong. Absorption is a passive ability of absorbing particles already coming towards you into yourself. Siphoning is forcibly remoiving someone else's energy and adding it to your own.  EDIT: For example: Superman absorbs solar radiation, but he cannot siphon solar radiation from someone else. Same thing with Starfire. "

I'm fairly certain she has been shown to siphon energy forcibly(as in done is conciously)
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By AtPhantom
@randumo24 said:
" I'm fairly certain she has been shown to siphon energy forcibly(as in done is conciously) "
If so, please provide evidence. I have never seen her do so, and her wiki pages speak nothing of it.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By cascadeking09
@AtPhantom said:
" @randumo24 said:
" I'm fairly certain she has been shown to siphon energy forcibly(as in done is conciously) "
If so, please provide evidence. I have never seen her do so, and her wiki pages speak nothing of it. "
just because he hasnt seen her do this doesnt mean no one else has. or that she cant do it. she probably could, i dont think anyone would make stuff up just to make it seem like a character would win in a fight that may never happen.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By AtPhantom
@cascadeking09 said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @randumo24 said:
If so, please provide evidence. I have never seen her do so, and her wiki pages speak nothing of it. "
just because he hasnt seen her do this doesnt mean no one else has. or that she cant do it. she probably could, i dont think anyone would make stuff up just to make it seem like a character would win in a fight that may never happen. "
Randumo has a history in extensive reaching to make his character win. This is why I want evidence for the feat before I just accept it.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By the creator
@cascadeking09 said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @randumo24 said:
just because he hasnt seen her do this doesnt mean no one else has. or that she cant do it. she probably could, i dont think anyone would make stuff up just to make it seem like a character would win in a fight that may never happen. "

We base arguments on displayed feats. 
Is she has not performed this feat before, it's a modification to an existsing power that there is no proof she can do. 
Now if someone can show an example of this......
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By randumo24
@the creator said:
"@cascadeking09 said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @randumo24 said:
We base arguments on displayed feats. Is she has not performed this feat before, it's a modification to an existsing power that there is no proof she can do. Now if someone can show an example of this...... "

See the thing is somebody did show a similar feat, but I can't remember where, and it's irritating me.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108  Edited By cascadeking09
@AtPhantom said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @randumo24 said:
Randumo has a history in extensive reaching to make his character win. This is why I want evidence for the feat before I just accept it. "
 that happens to me alot, i know a character can do somethin. but i can scan anything or download. so if it were me, my only way of prooving it would be to find a picture of her in a comic strip doin wat i said she could. it would be very hard to look all over the internet. ive even tried lookin for a place that shows strips from certain comics. i found nothing.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By the creator
@randumo24 said:
"@the creator said:
"@cascadeking09 said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @randumo24 said:
We base arguments on displayed feats. Is she has not performed this feat before, it's a modification to an existsing power that there is no proof she can do. Now if someone can show an example of this...... "
See the thing is somebody did show a similar feat, but I can't remember where, and it's irritating me. "

Proof is in the pudding as they say. 
I am sure that once we see this kind of evidence that battles can be re-assessed.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By randumo24

so you're saying that if she can, you think she wins?
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By the creator
@randumo24 said:
"so you're saying that if she can, you think she wins? "

I'm saying I would like to see the evidence and then make the most informed decision I can :-)
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By randumo24
@the creator said:
"@randumo24 said:
"so you're saying that if she can, you think she wins? "
I'm saying I would like to see the evidence and then make the most informed decision I can :-) "

lol, but if I can find what I know is out there?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By geraldthesloth

Hulk wins.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By randumo24
@geraldthesloth said:
"Hulk wins. "

NO WAY, sloth disagrees with ME. wtf????????
Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

The Hulk wins
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#116  Edited By SwaggaB0y

Hulk

Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Ownerz

maybe she can BFR Hulk

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk curbstomps
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#119  Edited By hdorman1

hulk  
he would destroy her

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#120  Edited By jasraj
Hulk wins easily....the angrier he gets the stronger, and his durability is too much for her to handle, Hulk wins
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By jayskee

hulk
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#122  Edited By PowerHerc

Hulk wins an utter stomp.  C'mon!
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire.

deathlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By deathlife

This is a stomp for the Hulk and this thread should be closed.

It's an utter mismatch.

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#125  Edited By jasraj
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
"Starfire. "

It's a stomp for The Hulk...
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

this is a stomp for the Hulk

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#127  Edited By nightwing91

I believe starfires got this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
"I believe starfires got this. "

no
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By ThaMessenger07

Hulk. Star wouldn't go down easy with her speedy flight and annoying energy beams.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23: And why not? She has the advantage in speed, she can fly, has her starbolts, a high level of durability and strength,is a trained warrior.I believe if she doesn't hold back she can give the hulk a good fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
"@comicdude23: And why not? She has the advantage in speed, she can fly, has her starbolts, a high level of invulnerability,is a trained warrior.I believe if she doesn't hold back she can give the hulk a good fight. "

fine it would be a good fight, but Hulk still wins, speed doesn't always cut it, nor does flight, he is more durable and stronger, she won't be able to KO him, he will just get stronger and stronger untill he can simply overpower her, he punched through an asteroid 2x size of Earth, he's too much for her, Hulk has tagged other people with super speed, Thor etc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91:
he also punched with 100 billions tons of force
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23: And when has he done this?And your asteroid feat isn't a strength feat it's more durability.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
"@comicdude23: And when has he done this?And your asteroid feat isn't a strength feat it's more durability. "

yeah ok, it's been done, and it's constantly been referred to it, he needed a machine though, but he is too durable, punching through it, lifting a black hole, punching with 100 billiob tons of force etc too much for her
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23: And when has he ever lifted a black hole? Hulk isn't that strong in his savage hulk incarnation. And it's not a strength feat, because all he did is fly through the air, with his arm out, while being propelled by experimental anti-magnetic jet propelled fortified rocket springs. And hulk doesn't throw punches with a billion of tons of force behind it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
" @comicdude23: And when has he ever lifted a black hole? Hulk isn't that strong in his savage hulk incarnation. And it's not a strength feat, because all he did is fly through the air, with his arm out, while being propelled by experimental anti-magnetic jet propelled fortified rocket springs. And hulk doesn't throw punches with a billion of tons of force behind it."

yeah he did throw the punches with that amount of force, actually i was wrong, it was 100 Trillion tons, and speed isn't an issue, he has tagged Thor before

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91:
he can take more punishment, hit harder and stronger, he wins
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23: I don't see anything about the hulk throwing punches with trillions of tons behind it, and this is savage hulk. And when your talking about the black hole are you talking about when he saved silver surfer, namor and strange in the defenders series?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
" @comicdude23: I don't see anything about the hulk throwing punches with trillions of tons behind it, and this is savage hulk. And when your talking about the black hole are you talking about when he saved silver surfer, namor and strange in the defenders series? "

i think it was another showing, not sure i saw the scan before, and anyway, speed won't matter, being able to tagg Thor shows speed doesn't ALWAYS matter
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By karrob

Hulk

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By blacharrt

This Thread makes no sense at all.  I like how all DC arguments against the hulk are "The ____ (insert random DC character) fought so and so that makes them stronger than the Hulk) literally every Dc vs. a Marvel i battle i have been that is how it's explain they win.  Not with actual feats of their own.

The earth weighs  6,000,000,000,000kg converted to tons that is  6,613,867,865.52 tons. The Maximum Hulk has been shown in panel with is 100 trillion tons (100,000,000,000,000). which is this  90718474000361120kg  way more than what a planet weighs and then some.  He was hit by this  square in the chest and kept on fighting to pull out a win.  Starfire, Wonderwoman, superman, has never been shown ever coming up with that amount of force ever. If you DC people have proof than for god sakes actually show it.  Don't show some circumstantial scan of your random DC character fighting other DC character.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This thread is silly
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By PirateKing69

Hmm Starfire is strong and fast i think she can bfr hulk

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23: Well I'm just saying he's never been able to survive blackholes, and the scan you saw was probably him near a space time singularity I believe,different then a blackhole.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
" @comicdude23: Well I'm just saying he's never been able to survive blackholes, and the scan you saw was probably him near a space time singularity I believe,different then a blackhole."

ok, but he takes this
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#145  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
"@nightwing91 said:
" @comicdude23: I don't see anything about the hulk throwing punches with trillions of tons behind it, and this is savage hulk. And when your talking about the black hole are you talking about when he saved silver surfer, namor and strange in the defenders series? "
i think it was another showing, not sure i saw the scan before, and anyway, speed won't matter, being able to tagg Thor shows speed doesn't ALWAYS matter "

tagging thor isnt impressive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@nightwing91 said:
i think it was another showing, not sure i saw the scan before, and anyway, speed won't matter, being able to tagg Thor shows speed doesn't ALWAYS matter "
tagging thor isnt impressive "

he still has super speed, am i right?
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23: He also tagged thor because thor get's up close to fight with, and also Thor doesn't use fighting skill to actually fight him he just has a slugfest with him. Meanwhile starfire has the advantage because she was trained by the warlords of  Okara. And in fact when Wonderman fought hulk, he was easily handling hulk by using fighting skill against him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
" @comicdude23: He also tagged thor because thor get's up close to fight with, and also Thor doesn't use fighting skill to actually fight him he just has a slugfest with him. Meanwhile starfire has the advantage because she was trained by the warlords of  Okara. And in fact when Wonderman fought hulk, he was easily handling hulk by using fighting skill against him."

Thor has thousands of years of fighting exp, he is a far greater fighter than Starfire, and as i said, he can take more punishment, hit harder and is stronger
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By blacharrt
@comicdude23 said:
" @nightwing91 said:
" @comicdude23: He also tagged thor because thor get's up close to fight with, and also Thor doesn't use fighting skill to actually fight him he just has a slugfest with him. Meanwhile starfire has the advantage because she was trained by the warlords of  Okara. And in fact when Wonderman fought hulk, he was easily handling hulk by using fighting skill against him."
Thor has thousands of years of fighting exp, he is a far greater fighter than Starfire, and as i said, he can take more punishment, hit harder and is stronger "
Agreed!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacharrt said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @nightwing91 said:
Thor has thousands of years of fighting exp, he is a far greater fighter than Starfire, and as i said, he can take more punishment, hit harder and is stronger "
Agreed! "

lol