oh boy

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Marshall_Long

I'll bite and say SSJLozza only because I don't think the Flash can solo DBZ just my personal opinion.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By uberhikari

@marshall_long: You can't vote based on who you think would win. You have to vote based on who you think was the better debater.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: Oops didn't know my bad but after reading through Wardemon was the better debator.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By MethoKi

Wardemon32, Nice debate. Although I already thought Flash could do it, I only vote for you based on your debate. Nice.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanks to everyone that voted. That's 13-0 so I think voting is done

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Yeah fair enough mate, you absolutely annihilated me. You deserved to win tbf.

debeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i beat everyone

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

I give it to wardemon. @wardemon32: Very well done.

Very disappointed in Lozza though, there was so much potential for the debate. @ssjlozza: sorry pal, must say, just not a very well done argument. Some scans, calculations, counters are very necessary.

Speaking of which, if either of you two don't mind, can I take over from ssj?

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Hopefully this debate was more civilized than I expected.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Hopefully this debate was more civilized than I expected.

so you haven't read it and still voting? How does that work?

OldNorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash is a cool character and a interesting one at that but some people here seem to have gone with a good thing and went off the deep end. Whether its claiming he can defeat Odin or that he can solo every character in the DBZ universe. Sometimes things sound good in theory but when a bit of common sense is applied combined with prior showings a more realistic scenario presents itself.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danm:

Well actually I know what thread you were talkign about. This was Flash full power which means he can create clones and other powers of the speed force that we don't currently know about.

Odin isn't Juggs so he can be hurt. Flash can create clones of himself and they can all pummel Odin before he even knows whats going on. Flash can actually spend a couple of million years in a pico second, or even less. So that's like 10 Flashes vs one guy who has basically a million years(In their time) without getting tired.

As for a bloodlusted Flash vs a DBZ Universe, that is possibl. Infact that is highly possible. I can apply both "theory" and "common sense" and still get someone to see that Flash can actually win.

@princearagorn1: Well there was nothing for him really to say about them beating Flash. And it wouldn't make any sesne to make another one like this but go ahead and tell me your point in a pv message.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very disappointed in Lozza though, there was so much potential for the debate. @ssjlozza: sorry pal, must say, just not a very well done argument. Some scans, calculations, counters are very necessary.

In all honesty mate, once I saw about the speed steal and stuff like that I kinda realised that there really is no way for DBZ to win this. If a character can kill them all in one hit and they don't even have time to react then there can only be one outcome.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjlozza: And the fact that Flash heals about instantly. Since he can take MULTIPLE lightning strikes like it's nothing, took an IMP that could have probably killed Superman or atleast knock him out.

No Caption Provided

After this he got up and beat up Mongul. I can even show the scans. Mongul is stronger than Superman(I think).

Kirinage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Kirinage

I just made an account for the sake of this post. I loved how the debate went. Although I was disappointed in how

@ssjlozza

kinda lacked intel on the Flash before going on about this debate. It'd have gone so much better. Although, the result would have most likely ended the same. No offense.

Congrats,

@wardemon32

. I'd love to read more of your debates. Especially ones with Flash. I loved how you brought up the speed steal. I honestly think, with that, he's practically unstoppable. Oh! Question, if you don't mind. Were you somewhat exaggerating on the trillions or millions of times faster than the speed of light? Cause that'd be awesome if it wasn't. The fastest I was aware of was measured about 500x TSPL

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i vote wardemon32 bot u both did great jobs

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kirinage said:

I just made an account for the sake of this post. I loved how the debate went. Although I was disappointed in how

@ssjlozza

kinda lacked intel on the Flash before going on about this debate. It'd have gone so much better. Although, the result would have most likely ended the same. No offense.

Congrats,

@wardemon32

. I'd love to read more of your debates. Especially ones with Flash. I loved how you brought up the speed steal. I honestly think, with that, he's practically unstoppable. Oh! Question, if you don't mind. Were you somewhat exaggerating on the trillions or millions of times faster than the speed of light? Cause that'd be awesome if it wasn't. The fastest I was aware of was measured about 500x TSPL

No Caption Provided

This is not Wally's fastest feat, mind you. He was significantly faster during The Human Race thanks to taking the speed from other people.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

@kirinage said:

@ssjlozza

Congrats,

@wardemon32

No Caption Provided

This is not Wally's fastest feat, mind you. He was significantly faster during The Human Race thanks to taking the speed from other people.

You'd want to really see dereduced debate on Flash. He can put things together better than me. I do know a lot about Flash though since I read like all of Flash comics lol. Well I used to get them for free haha

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kirinage: Oh yea I wouldn't say he's unstoppable with the speed steal, it's kind of hard to sue it in debates. It only really works when the other person doesn't know anything about Flash and can't conclude how speed steal works.

Well when Walter West first came out(Wally in an alternate universe) he was being chased my Jay Garrick and there was a shoot out. Jay realized that Walter ran right past the bullets without helping but then it was later said that he took the bullets speed/energy. So it stopped in mid air and it seemed to be instantaneous.

But, while Wally has done it the time it takes to speed steal has seemed to be somewhat inconsistent. Like teh time he stole Amazo's speed(Keep in mind amazo had most of the JLA's powers so that would mean he has more energy), it was also instananeous. But, then Dereduced show me a scan or something and it took a while to take away the speed from a ship or whatever(I don't remember much). But the fact that he mimicked Supermans powers he would have to mimick the amout of energy Superman consumed(In order to match supes strength and since supes strength varies on the amount of radiation he consumes from the sun) + the otheres INCLUDING Flash should be much more energy than a ship.

So people don't really know if it will be instaneuos or takes a while. Even if he should still be able to take out DBZ without much of the need with speed steal. You can say it would be instaneous or VERY fast in DBZ's case though

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By cliffrice

i dont know if anyone stated this but cant Buu or a very lucky cell absorb the flash all together?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Wardemon32

@cliffrice: That would require physical contact. Something that isn't happening. While Flash can simply absorb their speed without any contact

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering Mongul successfully punched Wally, I think it's reasonable to assume anyone equal or faster than Mongul can replicate the feat.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Better Debater: Flash

My personal winner: DBZ Curbestomp.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Wardemon32

@thc: It was a sucker punch

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Bossmonster

I have to agree with this post. SSJ could have done more, but truthfully, I don't think there was every anyway that they were going to be able to beat him regardless. However, it's not about that, it's about the debate. I would have liked to have seen some scans and some links from SSJ.

It's clear this is over, but Wardemon gets my vote.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By cliffrice

What about buu just turning him into candy? I know whipping a dead horse but just throwing in a nugget after the debate.

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about buu just turning him into candy? I know whipping a dead horse but just throwing in a nugget after the debate.

That necessarily wouldn't matter since Buu wouldn't be able to catch him or anything, since this is bloodlusted, he can just speed steal everyone then proceed to speed blitz them all at once.

@god_spawn This doesn't have to be locked right, since this is a user vs user debate?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trebean: DBZ is still allowed in tournaments/CaV threads because it's far less likely to get fanboy swarmed when the debate is specifically between two people.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#81 god_spawn  Moderator

@trebean: No, but none of you should really be debating in it either. If SSJLozza and Wardemon are done with it, then it just becomes another DBZ vs comic thread if everyone else are joining in.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

DBZ win badly. But if I was a noob in both the Flash and DBZ, I would think the Flash would win.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash can't kill most DBZ characters super Saiyan 2 level if we take cell's statement as true which I think it is.Stalemate Atleast for DBZ in my opinion.

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By trebean

@jgames:

@sondeatheater

Just let this thread die already, it was already voted that wardemon was a better debater. If you're gonna post something, at least something like proving a point wrong or something like that. Not just state your opinion without any substance. And SSJLolza pointed out some good points for DBZ.

For now, since this debate is about a morals off Wally West Flash we can deduce from this that a morals off Post Crisis Wally West Flash would just "Planetary Speed Steal + IMPblitz + Alt Universe BFR" without even the first second of the fight happening

Anyway what was Cell's Statement anyway? (You know just curious)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#85  Edited By ComicStooge

Can I still vote for Wardemon32?

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just read this debate again, it seems that @princearagorn1 was going to continue SSJ's side.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trebean:I know but now it's pointless since we can't do any comics vs anime

@comicstooge: Well I already won like 20-0 so it's basically pointless haha.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@trebean: Yeah, I was. I was quite feeling like 'let's debate some dbz' at the time..

Kobra678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJLozza left out a lot of things that could be said for dbz.

The debate winner IMO Wardemon32