SSJG Goku vs SSJ4 Gogeta

• 70 results
Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shenron was shitting himself when bills name was mentioned and omega shenron is essentially shenron but evil so shenron was shitting before both ssj4 gojeta and bills, and since ssjg goku was stalemating 80% bills he has a pretty good chance against ssj4 goleta.

Omega shenron powers comes from the Universal Shenron (AKA: Red Dragon) which is insanely more powerful than regular Shenron.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Frocharocha: no they were just evil form of normal shenron not ultimate shenron.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: why would he able to. Creating someone powerful =/= being as powerful as that person.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't know where else to put this, but I just gave Vegeta a new nickname. I was on an app on my phone and when I went to type Vegeta it autocorrected to Vegetable and I didn't notice it. His new nickname is Veggie's.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Avatar image for xerothehedgeh209
XeroTheHedgeh209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: you cant say that that is just assuming things like thats like saying superman can destroy the universe just by screaming okay weres your evidence to prove that superman did that exactly superman never did that so you cant say ssj god goku wins without evidence i cant say ssj4 gogeta wins either because theres no proof that ssj4 gogeta would win so nobody can debate this topic without any evidence that ssj god goku would win or ssj4 gogeta would win.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: you cant say that that is just assuming things like thats like saying superman can destroy the universe just by screaming okay weres your evidence to prove that superman did that exactly superman never did that so you cant say ssj god goku wins without evidence i cant say ssj4 gogeta wins either because theres no proof that ssj4 gogeta would win so nobody can debate this topic without any evidence that ssj god goku would win or ssj4 gogeta would win.

Batman stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5be183e26f3e9
deactivated-5be183e26f3e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJG because DBGT was trash.

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta stomps hard

Nothing seems to indicate that ssjg is stronger than ssj4, and you are making him fight a fusion

This is an horrible mismach

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@tzimiscelord: Yeah, massive mismatch for SSG Goku whos is much stronger than Gogeta...

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jooosh1996: ssg goku is on ssj4 level, is not even stronger, he wouldnt even have a guarantee of beating ssj4 goku, a fusión simply stomps, probably, gojeta ssj2 stomp

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@tzimiscelord: Don't be a dipshit...Super Vegito = SSJ4. See image from the GT Perfect Files.

SSG Goku was confirmed to be tearing rips in the Universe with punches clashing with Beerus.

SSJ4 Gogeta/ rest of GT have no feats near that.

I know all of Gogeta's feats, I know how strong he is. I know he is not on SSG Goku's level. That's just how it is Super has surpassed GT now. Deal with it.

SSG Goku>SSJ4 Gogeta.

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Tzimiscelord

@jooosh1996: i will quote your phrases between ", then, i will answer

"Don't be a dipshit...Super Vegito = SSJ4. See image from the GT Perfect Files."

I know, the fusion is extremely powerful, much more than super saiyans, vegito was inmensely more powerful than ssj3, just like ssj4 or ssg, this is something i also support

"SSG Goku was confirmed to be tearing rips in the Universe with punches clashing with Beerus."

This is utterly fake, if a impact has a 10% of the power needed to destroy a solar system, and is located near the earth, the whole planet would be destroyed

Was the earth completely destroyed, reduced to mere cosmic powder?

No, so that clashes are not solar system level, not by a long, long shot

Even continental-level impacts shatters all the glasses in a city (or at least a lot of buildings) and cause tremors, goku ssg clashes with beerus werent even planet level

Something is not true because someone said it, its true only when its true, goku ssg never showed any kind of power greater than ssj4 goku, not even in the slightest bit

"I know all of Gogeta's feats, I know how strong he is. I know he is not on SSG Goku's level. That's just how it is Super has surpassed GT now. Deal with it.

SSG Goku>SSJ4 Gogeta."

Not at all, gogeta is more or less like vegito, so he is more or less as powerful as ssjg goku while in normal form, as soon as he goes ssj1 he demolish him hard

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dident think this debet is still on i mean god goku univers level feat and planets busting as a side affact to his fight with beerus easly puts him>>>>>>>>gt so much so that this is not even a fight no one as come close to that level in gt and guys who said gogeta can stomp beerus must be on mushroom or somthing

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Jooosh1996

@jooosh1996: i will quote your phrases between ", then, i will answer

"Don't be a dipshit...Super Vegito = SSJ4. See image from the GT Perfect Files."

I know, the fusion is extremely powerful, much more than super saiyans, vegito was inmensely more powerful than ssj3, just like ssj4 or ssg, this is something i also support What lol.

"SSG Goku was confirmed to be tearing rips in the Universe with punches clashing with Beerus."

This is utterly fake, if a impact has a 10% of the power needed to destroy a solar system, and is located near the earth, the whole planet would be destroyed It's not fake lol its stated in the by Old Kai...

Was the earth completely destroyed, reduced to mere cosmic powder? No why would it?

No, so that clashes are not solar system level, not by a long, long shot No, they're Universal.

Even continental-level impacts shatters all the glasses in a city (or at least a lot of buildings) and cause tremors, goku ssg clashes with beerus werent even planet level PIS.

Something is not true because someone said it, its true only when its true, goku ssg never showed any kind of power greater than ssj4 goku, not even in the slightest bit. No, things are true when the creator of the show says it is. If it's in Super it's true as Super is Canon. (Unlike GT, so with your logic you are wrong since GT is not "true")

SSG Goku>SSJ4 Gogeta."

Not at all, gogeta is more or less like vegito, so he is more or less as powerful as ssjg goku while in normal form, as soon as he goes ssj1 he demolish him hard Dude, have you even watched DB Super? Goku literally say's Fusion would not work against Beerus. Remember at this point Beerus is significantly suppressing his power. Not to mention Vegito is well capable of going SSJ3 so if a SSJ3 Vegito would be useless against Beerus yet as SSG he feels like he can and actually keeps up with Beerus for a good amount of time. How the hell is Vegito stronger than SSG Goku?

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jooosh1996:

"It's not fake lol its stated in the by Old Kai..."

Its fake, even if stated by all kais, one after one, unless facts support it, and the facts is, nothing happened, to the universe, to the galaxy, to the solar system, to the earth, nothing happened, and if something have power to destroy a universe, should be able to at least destroy a planet as a side effect

Being stated by Old Kai doesnt make it true, facts would make it true, and they didnt.

"Was the earth completely destroyed, reduced to mere cosmic powder? No why would it?"

When a powerful force is unleashed, the shockwave, while infinitely less powerful, damage the surroundings

If bob is walking at the park, and suddently,a nuclear bomb explodes at one mile of him, he wouldnt get hit by the direct explosion, but the shockwave would pretty much desintegrate him

If an impact powerful enough to destroy a whole solar system collides with another close to a planet, the shockwave would destroy several planets, or at the vely least the one near it

"Even continental-level impacts shatters all the glasses in a city (or at least a lot of buildings) and cause tremors, goku ssg clashes with beerus werent even planet level PIS."

All dragon ball super is PIS after PIS, to be totally sincere, the last saga of dragon ball Z was, too.

"Something is not true because someone said it, its true only when its true, goku ssg never showed any kind of power greater than ssj4 goku, not even in the slightest bit. No, things are true when the creator of the show says it is. If it's in Super it's true as Super is Canon. (Unlike GT, so with your logic you are wrong since GT is not "true")"

Yet i have no knowledge of akira toriyama specifically stating that ssjg is stronger than goku ssj4, so....

True, GT isnt canon, but if we are comparing a gt character with a db character we are (at least in theory) comparing them as both are in the same universe, canon or not, saying "X wins the fight because Y is not canon" dont work as a valid response to the question "who is stronger, X or Y?"

"Dude, have you even watched DB Super? Goku literally say's Fusion would not work against Beerus. Remember at this point Beerus is significantly suppressing his power. Not to mention Vegito is well capable of going SSJ3 so if a SSJ3 Vegito would be useless against Beerus yet as SSG he feels like he can and actually keeps up with Beerus for a good amount of time. How the hell is Vegito stronger than SSG Goku?"

Vegito was inmensely more powerful than vegeta ssj2 and goku ssj3 at the same time, even in normal form (not even ssj) this is extremely obvious

Yet they were willing to try ssj3 and ssj2 and not the fusion? This, my friend, is Plot induced Stupidity, not having "hiperresistant cristals"

By the way, in troriyamas words ssg goku is a 6, ssgss (blue) is a 7 and beerus is a 10, that means 2 important things

1 Beerus was extremely stronger than ssg goku, so he could have ended the fight much sooner should he had chose that route.

2 The difference between ssg and ssgss is small, unlike the difference between normal and ssj

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tzimiscelord: No man, you need to do some more research. Everything I have said is pretty much fact. You have just gave me your opinion. The Toriyama scale was for BoG before Dragon Ball Super was even in consideration so that is a useless point. There is nothing that favours SSJ4 Gogeta over SSG Goku in terms of power, we have no multipliers only what we have been told. We have only feats and SSG feats are > than SSJ4 Gogeta...

Tzimiscelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

everything you said were empty words from the characters, without any kind of support, in screen or otherwise, but if you cant differentiate delusions from fact, im done talking, as i cant see what would be the point, have a good day.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tzimiscelord:

How does Gogeta win... Ssg has better feats and statments...