• 142 results
Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pope052

Battlefield: Where Buuhan and Vegito fought.

• Both bloodlusted with Morals off.

Who wins?

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SSJLozza

Is this a joke? I know the potarra earrings create a stronger fusion than the fusion dance, but come on! Three levels of transformation which in total adds up to 80x as much multiplication of power, there's just no comparison.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Qpzmg

What he^ said

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ImBoredLetsDebate

Buuhan is SSJ4 level, give or take, Vegito completely manhandled him.

Vegito 10/10

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImBoredLetsDebate

@SSJLozza said:

Is this a joke? I know the potarra earrings create a stronger fusion than the fusion dance, but come on! Three levels of transformation which in total adds up to 80x as much multiplication of power, there's just no comparison.

And what feats does SSJ4 Goku have that would put him above Vegito/SSJ Vegito?

Vegito manhandled a buu who had absorbed piccolo, gotenks/goten+trunks, and Mystic Gohan. Mystic Gohan was > SSJ3 Goku by a pretty big amount. Imo, their combined strengths+Buu's put Buuhan at SSJ4 level, give or take, and, like I said, Vegito was completely manhandling him.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By nefarious

LMFAO. XDD

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SSJLozza

As you can see he's in base form when he does this, SSJ multiplies his power 4000x.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ghostrider2

Vegito stomps really.

ArrowRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ArrowRain

Vegito Slaps Goku.

SSJ Vegito > SSJ4 Goku

PrimarchXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PrimarchXIII

@SSJLozza said:

SSJ multiplies his power 4000x.

Wrong

@GhostRider2 said:

Vegito stomps really.

This.

Goku SSJ4 has no feats which put him in the same league as Vegito. DBZ has a distinct power curve which you can see by the progression of training and SSJ forms. As this is a continuous line of events you can say that SSJ3 Goku is more powerful than Cell for example. but at the start of GT goku is turned into a kid, and no power levels are OFFICIALLY stated from after the Frieza saga. No abilities are shown in GT to destroy a planet, if they are, prove it. Master roshi can destroy the moon (power level 139 in the games with Tien) Vegeta's Galic Gun equals Goku's Kamehameha at Kaiohken x3 which is stated that it can destroy the planet (power level 24,000) so a planet buster is only between 139 and 24,000. which is nothing compaired to SSJ3 Goku, who is nothing compaired to Vegeto SSJ.

Simple really.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SSJLozza

@KaioKen said:

@SSJLozza said:

SSJ multiplies his power 4000x.

Wrong

@GhostRider2 said:

Vegito stomps really.

This.

Goku SSJ4 has no feats which put him in the same league as Vegito. DBZ has a distinct power curve which you can see by the progression of training and SSJ forms. As this is a continuous line of events you can say that SSJ3 Goku is more powerful than Cell for example. but at the start of GT goku is turned into a kid, and no power levels are OFFICIALLY stated from after the Frieza saga. No abilities are shown in GT to destroy a planet, if they are, prove it. Master roshi can destroy the moon (power level 139 in the games with Tien) Vegeta's Galic Gun equals Goku's Kamehameha at Kaiohken x3 which is stated that it can destroy the planet (power level 24,000) so a planet buster is only between 139 and 24,000. which is nothing compaired to SSJ3 Goku, who is nothing compaired to Vegeto SSJ.

Simple really.

Sorry I meant to say SSJ4 which does.

SSJ- base x50

SSJ2- SSJ x2

SSJ3- SSJ2 x4

SSJ4- SSJ3 x10.

50x 2= 100, 100x4= 400, 400x10= 4000

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Vegito it's always Vegito.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

@SSJLozza said:

And what feats does SSJ4 Goku have that would put him above Vegito/SSJ Vegito?

Vegito manhandled a buu who had absorbed piccolo, gotenks/goten+trunks, and Mystic Gohan. Mystic Gohan was > SSJ3 Goku by a pretty big amount. Imo, there combined strengths+Buu's put Buuhan at SSJ4 level, give or take, and, like I said, Vegito was completely manhandling him.

This and Buu sagas were stupid. Cell sagas were on whole different level when it comes to logic, mostly due to Buu's powers.
Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ4 Goku struggled to lift a building.

Vegito wrecked Buu.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

Vegito 10/10

Buuhan is SSJ4 level, give or take ? hmmm interesting !!

@Pwok21 said:

Vegito wrecked Buu.

lifting had nothing to do with the fight, this is not a sumo battle. for instance, Iron Fist can't lift a train, but can destroy it.

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

Vegito 10/10

Give or take meaning he may be a bit above SSJ4, or he may be a bit below SSJ4, but about that level nonetheless. And that means that, if he was above the level, he could take SSJ4 Goku which means that Vegito would stomp just like he did Buuhan, and if he is a bit below that level, that means that Vegito might have to go SSJ

I like your contribution to the debate btw.

Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AnyWhichWayButUp

Vegito slaps around Goku with Gokus hand saying '' why you hitting yourself''

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Laurcus

This is why I have no respect for most people's opinions concerning DBZ. Anyone that thinks Vegito wins doesn't know what they're talking about.

Let's say, for argument's sake, that SS3 Gotenks during the Buu saga is twice as strong as SS3 Goku, and Mystic Gohan was twice as strong as SS3 Gotenks. I'm gonna be generous to base form Super Buu and say that he's equal to SS3 Gotenks. Based on their showings, he's a little weaker, but I'm gonna amp him up a bit just to make a point. I'm also gonna say Piccolo is half as strong as Gotenks, amping him up a bit, as that, by this calculation, would put him equal with SS3 Goku. Therefore, Super Buu + SS3 Gotenks + Mystic Gohan + Piccolo = 9x stronger than SS3 Goku.

I'm gonna be generous to Vegito now, and say that he's 5x stronger than Super Buu with the above characters absorbed. I think by his showings he's closer to 2-3x stronger, but whatever, ignore that. So Super Saiyan Vegito = 45x stronger than SS3 Goku in DBZ.

In DBZ, SS3 Goku is roughly equal with Kid Buu. Uub is Kid Buu reborn. In GT, after training with Goku for 5 years, Goku and Uub fight. Goku wins this fight in base form, albeit with extreme difficulty. So, assuming Uub with 5 years of training = Kid Buu, base form GT Goku = SS3 Goku from Z. So, just SS1 should put Goku ahead of Vegito at this point, but let's go on until this becomes full retard. Early on in DBGT Goku fights General Rildo. Goku and Rildo are both in their base forms, and Goku is winning. When Trunks shows up to help, Goku warns him that Rildo may not look like much but he's 5x stronger than Majin Buu. This indicates that my previous calculation is in fact wrong, Goku is closer to 5x stronger than Buu in his base form, which also indicates that Uub became roughly 5x stronger than Kid Buu during his 5 years of training.

So if you trust the first calculation which is based purely off Goku's fight with Uub, then SS1 GT Goku = 50x stronger than SS3 DBZ Goku. If you trust the second one, which is based off Goku's fight with Rildo, then he's 250x stronger than SS3 DBZ Goku. This of course doesn't take into account SS4, which is an overall increase of x4000, or x80 more than SS1. So based on the first calculation, SS4 Goku is 4000 times stronger than SS3 DBZ Goku, which makes him 88.8 times stronger than SS1 Vegito. Based on the second calculation, SS4 Goku is 20000 times stronger than SS3 Goku from DBZ, which makes him 444.4 times stronger than SS1 Vegito. And either one of these is still actually lowballing SS4 Goku, as this assume he went SS4 with the same power level he had against Rildo, so it does not take into account all the injuries he suffered at the hands of Baby, Super 17 and Omega Shenron. Dat Zenkai.

But I'm sure people too stupid to read and understand my post will dismiss it as "DBZ math" and "ABC logic" instead of trying to come up with a real argument, or god forbid, admitting I'm right.

Avatar image for fernando072295reborn
Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Vegito was easily stronger than ssj3 Goku. He'd have given him just as good an ass whoopin as baby did. Considering ssj3 goku wouldn't be able to beat super buu, let alone gohan absorbed buu. Super Vegito effortlessly trounced him. That seems like a lot of ground to cover for one transformation.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Laurcus

@Fernando072295REBORN:SS3 Goku in the Buu saga is not as strong as SS3 Goku in GT. You should read my post.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SSJLozza

@Pwok21 said:

Vegito wrecked Buu.

This isn't a weightlifting competition it's a fight. Bruce Lee would have annihilated any body builder in a fight, but I doubt he could lift as much weight as say Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Laurcus: You're comparing kid buu to Uub? I think it was more than easy to see that the intention was to show that Uub had a long ways to go to get his power up like before. Not that Goku is now ssj3 level in base form. That's pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Laurcus

@Fernando072295REBORN said:

@Laurcus: You're comparing kid buu to Uub? I think it was more than easy to see that the intention was to show that Uub had a long ways to go to get his power up like before. Not that Goku is now ssj3 level in base form. That's pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

After 5 years of training I think it's more than fair to say that Uub is at least equal to Kid Buu. You're also ignoring base form Goku vs Rildo.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By xeon1cs

@SSJLozza said:

@Pwok21 said:

Vegito wrecked Buu.

This isn't a weightlifting competition it's a fight. Bruce Lee would have annihilated any body builder in a fight, but I doubt he could lift as much weight as say Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime.

If those body builders had no idea how to fight, sure. If they did, they'd destroy Bruce Lee.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ghostrider2

Come on now, GT levels are ridiculous and fake Buu saga Vegito or EoZ as ssj3 would rap e the entire GT so Vegito would laugh at Goku and then kill him.He could easily kill Buu with one blast but he toyed to save Gohan and the others.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mypasswordis1234

If Base goku 1000

SSJ 1000*50=50.000

SSJ2 50K*2=100.000

SSJ3 100K*4=400.000

Goku was on SSJ3 level at the start of the GT in base form.

base 400k

SSJ 400k*50=20.000.000

(ssj3 160million)

SSJ4 20m*10=200million

I think Goku and Vegeta is on same level, so the fusion:

base 1000x1000=1million

SSJ 1million*50=50million

SSJ2 50million*2=100million

SSJ3 100m*4=400million.

So Vegetto win in SSJ3, but not in SSJ or SSJ2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SSJLozza said:

@Pwok21 said:

Vegito wrecked Buu.

SSJ4 Goku nearly lost to a building, which would have a power level of zero.

I'm pretty sure that Vegito's power level is far above zero.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs said:

@SSJLozza said:

@Pwok21 said:

Vegito wrecked Buu.

If those body builders had no idea how to fight, sure. If they did, they'd destroy Bruce Lee.

QFT.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

Vegito 10/10

Give or take meaning he may be a bit above SSJ4, or he may be a bit below SSJ4, but about that level nonetheless. And that means that, if he was above the level, he could take SSJ4 Goku which means that Vegito would stomp just like he did Buuhan, and if he is a bit below that level, that means that Vegito might have to go SSJ

well, from what i know "give it or take it" means "accept it or not". but if you really meant "more or less" it's okey.

I like your contribution to the debate btw.

is this sarcasm?

anyway, i won't give a judgement about this battle because it's completely based on assumptions and personnal feelings and opinions, there is no evidences, nothing on panel to make a rational debate here. i won't contribute in emotional debates, but i can correct few mistakes trown here and there.

you still didn't explain how Buuhan is equal more or less to SS4 Goku, is it because you only feel it? personal opinion?

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SSJLozza

@xeon1cs: What? No way, Bruce Lee is the greatest fighter of the last century, no one real could defeat him. Skill>>>Strength in a fight.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By xeon1cs

@SSJLozza said:

@xeon1cs: What? No way, Bruce Lee is the greatest fighter of the last century, no one real could defeat him. Skill>>>Strength in a fight.

Rofl no, he wasn't. Why do people think this? He pretty much admitted that if he fought Muhammad Ali, he'd get destroyed. Half of what Bruce Lee did wasn't even remotely practical in an actual fight.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Laurcus: That's not what I'm talking about, but even if it were it'd still be speculation.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs said:

@SSJLozza said:

Rofl no, he wasn't. Why do people think this? He pretty much admitted that if he fought Muhammad Ali, he'd get destroyed. Half of what Bruce Lee did wasn't even remotely practical in an actual fight.

mmm, interesting, i'm tempted here to make thread : Bruce Lee vs Muhammed Ali. or was t made before? i personnaly don't think Ali has a chance, he only has his fists, Lee has more versatil techniques to beat him, and he's much faster than him. Lee has the world record of the fastest kick you know.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By xeon1cs

@xeon1cs said:

@SSJLozza said:

mmm, interesting, i'm tempted here to make thread : Bruce Lee vs Muhammed Ali. or was t made before? i personnaly don't think Ali has a chance, he only has his fists, Lee has more versatil techniques to beat him, and he's much faster than him. Lee has the world record of the fastest kick you know.

He's not MUCH faster than him. Muhammad Ali was very fast during his prime, for his size. And that's the kind of stuff that isn't really practical in a fight, the flurry of punches and stuff.

Being able to kick fast really doesn't matter when your opponent took hits from some of the heaviest hitters in the world.

You can't possibly think Bruce Lee can hit harder than Sugar Ray Robinson, or even as hard to begin with.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs said:

@xeon1cs said:

@SSJLozza said:

He's not MUCH faster than him. Muhammad Ali was very fast during his prime, for his size. And that's the kind of stuff that isn't really practical in a fight, the flurry of punches and stuff.

Being able to kick fast really doesn't matter when your opponent took hits from some of the heaviest hitters in the world.

You can't possibly think Bruce Lee can hit harder than Sugar Ray Robinson, or even as hard to begin with.

yes, yes, i'm not arguing about hits. of course Ali's hits are more powerful, but it's about flexibility, reaction, and most important balance. and Lee has the edge in those things, and is more versatile with his Kong Fu. i think Bruce Lee already fought big guys in his life and beated them

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSj3 Gotenks > SSj3 Goku by a significant degree

Mystic Gohan > SSj3 Gotenks by a significant degree

Super Buuhan > Mystic Gohan by a Significant degree

SSJ Vegito > Super Buuhan by a significant degree

SSj3 Goku would fit in at the bottom of the list, SSj4 is in my opinion about on par with Super Buutenks, not Super Buuhan. Super Buu with just Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed is my choice for someone on par with SSJ4 Goku. I can even stretch it to say Super Buuhan might be on par with SSJ4 but thats really giving him the benefit of the doubt, either way, Vegito pummeled him.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SSJLozza

@xeon1cs said:

@xeon1cs said:

@SSJLozza said:

I reckon so, by quite a margin in fact. Bruce Lee punched with the force of 2000psi, as a point of reference the most powerful bite of any animal- which belongs to the salt water crocodile, has a crushing force of 5000psi, and the average heavyweight boxer hits with 700 psi.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By NeonGameWave

Super Saiyan 4 Goku might defeat Vegito with ease due to his progress in power. I don`t know why many like to compare lifting strength to striking power when they are completely different, same goes for combat speed and travelling speed, its like saying a good weightlifter would make a good boxer or street fighter. Strength is not everything what factors into a fight along with strength is speed, flexibility, endurance, skill, stamina and combat ability. For combat speed and travel speed, it would be like comparing running to punching, the movement and mechanics of the body in which both actions of the muscles are put to the test are completely different and are not interchangeable.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By xeon1cs

@SSJLozza: Was Bruce Lee a reality warper? So much information on Bruce Lee is grossly exaggerated. Unless he defied physics on a daily basis, it simply isn't possible for him to have a greater striking power than Mike Tyson, Sugar Ray Robinson or Muhammad Ali.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SSJLozza

@xeon1cs said:

@SSJLozza: Was Bruce Lee a reality warper? So much information on Bruce Lee is grossly exaggerated. Unless he defied physics on a daily basis, it simply isn't possible for him to have a greater striking power than Mike Tyson, Sugar Ray Robinson or Muhammad Ali.

Of course it is, I'm just under 6 foot and weigh 13 1/2 stone, there are still martial artists who weigh literally 9 stone who could hit with twice the force I can, it's all to do with technique.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pope052

@Laurcus: I knew SSJ4 Goku would utterly destroy SSJ Vegito, I just knew people would come and say, "The Potara earring fusion multilpies the power, so Vegito wins", I just wanted idiots like that to be proven wrong...

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, I'm gonna change my answer.

Since Sayains get stronger after every battle, basically their base form after the fight is as strong as their most powerful form during the fight (from what I have noticed anyway. This is why Gohan was able to destroy Frieza with a simple blast, Goku was able to stalemate/defeat/almost defeat Uub in base form, then able to destroy him in SSJ, etc.) So, if we were to take Goku at the end, or near the end, of the GT series, he should be able to beat Vegito.

But that is still guesswork because we have no idea how much stronger Vegito was than Super Buuhan (there was a huge margin in power if you ask me), and if the difference between them in power would be the same as the difference in power between Goku in/at the end of GT and Super Buuhan.

Avatar image for grandmastersexyhd
Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GhostRider2 said:

Vegito stomps really.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ghostrider2

@Pope052 said:

@Laurcus: I knew SSJ4 Goku would utterly destroy SSJ Vegito, I just knew people would come and say, "The Potara earring fusion multilpies the power, so Vegito wins", I just wanted idiots like that to be proven wrong...

This is ridiculous, what makes you think Goku would destroy Vegito?GT was sh*t, Goku almost got killed by a damn building and Vegito never showed his true power.Buu saga Vegito would beat anyone in GT well he only needs ssj3 when he fights Gogeta.Goku ssj4 is equal or below Buuhan.Ssj4 wont give Goku that much power, Vegito is a fusion you cant compare a fusion with a ssj4 Goku or Vegeta, Vegito is above by a few levels.And you proved nothing.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pope052

@GhostRider2:

1. GT was nowhere near as impressive as DBZ agreed, but the characters in GT would crush any Z character as much as I hate to say it.
  2. Stop bringing up the "Goku struggled to lift a building argument", what's so bad at not being able to lift a building, when he can destroy an entire city with a single lift of his finger?
  3. SSJ4 Gogeta would laugh at SSJ3 Vegito, Why? because Potara earrings do not equal a Super Saiyan transformation. Omega Shenron would also laugh.
  4. SSJ4 Goku > Any Z character, Elder Kai stated himself that SSJ4 Goku was the strongest fighter he'd ever seen, He would kill Buuhan without breaking a sweat.
  5. Seriously? You think that a fusion is better than any single fighter? You clearly haven't watched enough DBZ, GT to say something ignorant like that. That's like saying Gotenks would be stronger that Omega Shenron just because Goten and Trunks are fused. When in reality Omega blinks and Gotenks dies...

Next time, do some research on the power of these characters before making ignorant statements.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By russellmania77

didnt ssj 4 goku have trouble picking up a building when he was fighting i think the 8 star dragon?, idk if that was canon.

BlackReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito 10/10

Wrong. SS4 Goku is far more powerful. Based on what feats? He doesn't need any. Dragon Ball rules are that each evolution surpasses the previous by at least ten times. SS2 surpasses SS1, SS3 surpasses SS2, and SS4 surpasses SS3. Buu mixed with Gohan wasn't much stronger than Gohan was.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@GhostRider2:

1. GT was nowhere near as impressive as DBZ agreed, but the characters in GT would crush any Z character as much as I hate to say it.
  2. Stop bringing up the "Goku struggled to lift a building argument", what's so bad at not being able to lift a building, when he can destroy an entire city with a single lift of his finger?
  3. SSJ4 Gogeta would laugh at SSJ3 Vegito, Why? because Potara earrings do not equal a Super Saiyan transformation. Omega Shenron would also laugh.
  4. SSJ4 Goku > Any Z character, Elder Kai stated himself that SSJ4 Goku was the strongest fighter he'd ever seen, He would kill Buuhan without breaking a sweat.
  5. Seriously? You think that a fusion is better than any single fighter? You clearly haven't watched enough DBZ, GT to say something ignorant like that. That's like saying Gotenks would be stronger that Omega Shenron just because Goten and Trunks are fused. When in reality Omega blinks and Gotenks dies...

Next time, do some research on the power of these characters before making ignorant statements.

1 - Speculation, Vegito has more solid feats in way of beating Buuhan like he was nothing.
2 - The problem is, that he struggles to lift a building, when Goku was doing more impressive things in Z, character statements are only to be taken when they don't directly contradict feats.
3 - Potara > Fusion dance, it's stated in official canon, but I do agree SSJ4 Gogeta would beat SSJ3 Vegito.
4 - Again " character statements are only to be taken when they don't directly contradict feats. "
5 - No one said that.

People saying Goku was SSJ3 Level at the start of GT in base, also have no valid proof other than "He trained with Uub for 5 years" that's nice and all, but we've no idea how strong Uub REALLY is relative to Kid Buu at this point, for all we know he's 1/4th his power, 5 years may seem like a lot but we've no reason to believe that Goku wasn't fighting him at base because he was still able to keep up and Uub was the one who hasn't surpassed him for him to get stronger.

Considering Mystic Gohan >>>>> Super Buu > SSJ3 Goku.
It's not hard to believe a combination of Mystic Gohan and Super Buu as one single being would be on par with a SSJ4 Goku, take into consideration, mystic Gohan literally played with Super buu.
People like to just add together people when they get absorbed, but you have to take into consideration a that Buu is a single entity with all that power condensed into 1 person.

Regardless of your opinion on the outcome, I doubt you think Buuhan would get stomped by SSJ4 Goku in the same way Vegito did it.... as a god damn gum drop ball.